Ascended rings: "unique"

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: iFocus.3781

iFocus.3781

Hey folks.

I finally decided to spend some tokens and laurels to buy me some Ascended gear. I am either immensely kittened or someone in the game design crew made a big do-do. With my slight tendencies towards OCD there was no question about buying two of the same ring… Little did I know that one is required to take a doctorate on the game in order to not get robbed with NO option for correction. Apparently, one cannot use the two of the same ring, when the rings are of Ascended level. WHAT?!

I WASTED 25 Laurels and 250 Tokens all for NOTHING. How is this even possible?! Shouldn’t there be a little note somewhere, saying “Note that you can only equip one of the same items” or “HEY YOU! Yes, YOU! There shall be no purchases of the same item, TWICE.”

Posted by: Bright.9160

Bright.9160

It says ‘unique’, which means that you can only equip 1 of them.

If you don’t plan on doing FoTM much, and you don’t care about max AR, you can infuse one of them, and then you can wear both, because they’ll be different rings.

And by infuse, I mean get the inherent infusion with the 1 shard, 3 globs, 5 vials forge recipe.

Legion of Doom [LOD] – Death ’n Taxes [DnT]
“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard
that they will cry, not just a river, but a huge ocean.” – Wethospu

Posted by: Sevenix.4508

Sevenix.4508

The rings says Unique.

There are 3 versions of each ring though, each being the exact same but with a different type infusion slot(Defensive, offensive or Utility).
Just get 2 out of the 3 and you can use 2.

Posted by: I See No Tomorrow.7302

I See No Tomorrow.7302

They allow you to do this in the first place because the rings start out as account bound so technically you could equip it on a different character.
That aside.

I agree with you. If it weren’t for the forum posts here and being suspicious of the “Unique” label on ascended gear, I don’t think I’d know this either. And since these threads are made every once in a while, I feel like Anet needs to do a little more about this than just say that “Unique” means you cannot equip more than one of the item. I am sorry that you lost laurels and badges over this.

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Posted by: arjeidi.2690

arjeidi.2690

kittenery aside, labelling it “unique” in no way indicates only 1 can be worn. Armor is labelled Rare yet ‘Rare’ armor can be crafted easily. But it says ‘Rare’ so shouldn’t it be… y’know… rare? kitten

I haven’t plunged for ascended gear but I agree with the OP. ANet needs to be less lazy when they add new things to the game. Explain the new things, thats part of the burden of being a game developer is explaining the systems you put in place.

Posted by: Zenith.6403

Zenith.6403

The rings says Unique.

- And so what? Other players have same rings so it’s not unique like is said. How can you even have two UNIQUE rings on your inventory? There should definitely be red text telling that two of same rings can’t be equipped at the same time.

Posted by: PSX.9250

PSX.9250

There are 3 versions of each ring though, each being the exact same but with a different type infusion slot(Defensive, offensive or Utility).
Just get 2 out of the 3 and you can use 2.

^This.

#themoreyouknow
#irrelevanthashtags

Posted by: Tolmos.8395

Tolmos.8395

It took World of Warcraft’s developers nearly 4 years to implement a 15 minute refund option on items. Anet will still be ahead of the curve if they suddenly gain the insight to implement one within 2 years :-P

Sometimes, though, I do wonder whether game devs are gamers at all…

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

this topic again? Yes, the game does a bad job in warning you. Still, unique is a rather widespread mmorpg term. What totally eludes me is how people can work towards a huge goal like an ascended item and not take the time reading up on them.

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

There seems to be a new thread about this every month. On one hand, it does list as “unique” so if you don’t know what that means then you should probably look it up before spending the currency. On the other hand, apparently enough people are making this mistake to show that more hand-holding is necessary so I don’t see a problem with putting a warning label on it (heck even shampoo has a warning label)

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

this topic again? Yes, the game does a bad job in warning you. Still, unique is a rather widespread mmorpg term. What totally eludes me is how people can work towards a huge goal like an ascended item and not take the time reading up on them.

It doesn’t mean the same thing in WoW, which other big MMO use “Unique” in that fashion?

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

Try to file a ticket and see if they can refund you. That’s all you can do.

We have a thread like this almost every single week, can we now all agree the word “unique” simply isn’t enough and the meaning varies greatly from game to game?

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

This topic seems to come up in the forums about weekly. It sounds like they should implement a safeguard for the laurel merchant so that if you attempt to purchase a unique item you already have equipped, it will warn you that the item you are about to purchase cannot be equipped because it is unique and you already have one equipped.

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

It doesn’t mean the same thing in WoW, which other big MMO use “Unique” in that fashion?

Actually, yes it does. I can think of a bag specifically that it labeled as ‘Unique’ and you are allowed to have only 1 on your character. You can’t even carry one from mail to your bank, if you have one equipped. Unless this was changed between when I played last year (January through July of 12) and now.

@OP

The basic definition of ‘unique’ is one of a kind. Basic logic states that if you have 2, then it is no longer ‘one of a kind.’ So it makes sense that you can only wear 1 of a ‘unique’ object, if you approach it logically.

At least you can carry more than one, unlike with some WoW items. As they are account bound, you can pass the 2nd on to another character. Which I am ok with.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

stof.9341

Actually, yes it does. I can think of a bag specifically that it labeled as ‘Unique’ and you are allowed to have only 1 on your character. You can’t even carry one from mail to your bank, if you have one equipped. Unless this was changed between when I played last year (January through July of 12) and now.

Exactly, in WoW Unique means you CANNOT buy two of the same item and waste money/tokens that way. It doesn’t mean the same than in GW2.

WoW actually uses the term “unique-equipped” for items you can own more than one but can only equip one at max at the same time.

Btw, you know that there’s 50% chance (probably more even) that when you double click on your second copy of the ascended ring, the game will swap it with the first copy and then you end up with two soul bound items you cannot use at the same time right? The current situation is just a plain support nightmare with so insignificant real gameplay effect I don’t understand why ANet still insists to keep it.

(edited by stof.9341)

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Exactly, in WoW Unique means you CANNOT buy two of the same item and waste money/tokens that way. It doesn’t mean the same than in GW2.

WoW actually uses the term “unique-equipped” for items you can own more than one but can only equip one at max at the same time.

However, its not a waste. You can infuse them to be different items, at which point you can wear both.

Or, as they are account bound, you can buy with the intent for multiple characters.

Its not like they cannot be used. They simply cannot be used for his original intent. There’s a difference. Informed shoppers know and understand this.

Edit: Double click to equip is just asking for issues. I’ve never played a game where it always was smart and put what I wanted in the right spot.

(edited by LanfearShadowflame.3189)

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

If you have slight tendencies towards OCD, please go see a professional. We, at this forum, are not qualified to help you with such issues.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

stof.9341

However, its not a waste. You can infuse them to be different items, at which point you can wear both.

Or, as they are account bound, you can buy with the intent for multiple characters.

Its not like they cannot be used. They simply cannot be used for his original intent. There’s a different. Informed shoppers know and understand this.

It’s a waste if your goal is to have two infused rings since if you do that, you are back to square one. They cannot be used if you don’t have alts.

And in all that, WoW uses the term “Unique-equipped” and not just “Unique” to be more clear. So it IS wrong to say that the term is used by most major MMOs since WoW population by itself makes it most major MMOs just by himself :p

Posted by: Terok.7315

Terok.7315

There have been others that have made the same mistake and have come to the forums about it. It’s the only reason I know that you can’t have two of the same. There really needs to be a more apparent disclaimer.

Vile Necromancer||Defender of the Beastgate||Slayer of Moa’s

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Its not like they cannot be used. They simply cannot be used for his original intent. There’s a different. Informed shoppers know and understand this.

It’s a waste if your goal is to have two infused rings since if you do that, you are back to square one. They cannot be used if you don’t have alts.

And in all that, WoW uses the term “Unique-equipped” and not just “Unique” to be more clear. So it IS wrong to say that the term is used by most major MMOs since WoW population by itself makes it most major MMOs just by himself :p

So we should be a WoW clone?

Or perhaps people should read the text when they mouse over it?
Or check out the wiki and when they see terms they don’t recognize?

Again, informed decisions when making purchases. Its not really that much to ask of people. Especially when so many people have complained before about such things.

Afya.5842

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Charr_Bag

Unique right?

Googled image

Attachments:

LanfearShadowflame.3189

We established a loooong time ago that GW2 is not GW1.

The greens in GW1 were something else entirely. They were a boss specific drop. They were ‘unique’ in that you could only get that green from that boss.

Considering how much was revamped and changed in GW2, its simply smart to question everything. Even if it seems familiar. Otherwise, you’re just asking for a smack in the face. Been there, done that. Now I have wiki open on my right monitor every time I play. Informed decisions….

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

Hey folks.

I finally decided to spend some tokens and laurels to buy me some Ascended gear. I am either immensely kittened or someone in the game design crew made a big do-do. With my slight tendencies towards OCD there was no question about buying two of the same ring… Little did I know that one is required to take a doctorate on the game in order to not get robbed with NO option for correction. Apparently, one cannot use the two of the same ring, when the rings are of Ascended level. WHAT?!

I WASTED 25 Laurels and 250 Tokens all for NOTHING. How is this even possible?! Shouldn’t there be a little note somewhere, saying “Note that you can only equip one of the same items” or “HEY YOU! Yes, YOU! There shall be no purchases of the same item, TWICE.”

If you watch this space this happens about once a month.

Put in a support ticket. If you are nice and polite (always a good policy) ANet may fix it for you. In the future, yes, they use “unique” in a way that is apparently standard if you played WoW but totally counter-intuitive if you didn’t.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

Afya.5842

Yes, GW1 != GW2. That’s why I brought it up. Unique has different meaning in every MMO so stop assuming people should know “the meaning”.

But no, players shouldn’t have to open wiki for everything. Something so basic yet so game-changing should be warned in the description or popup when you buy.

stof.9341

So, once the argument that “unique is a rather widespread mmorpg term” fails we resort to “I don’t want to be a WoW clone!”

This isn’t game mechanics we are talking about but terms and familiarity. You can be different for the sake of it but you’ll just have to admit you are making it harder and more confusing on your users for that decision. Nobody makes a MMO where the “Wizard” is a melee heavy armor direct damage class with no spells and the “Warrior” wears thighs and sings songs of valor to motivate his companions during fights.

Or perhaps people should read the text when they mouse over it?
Or check out the wiki and when they see terms they don’t recognize?

Again, informed decisions when making purchases. Its not really that much to ask of people. Especially when so many people have complained before about such things.

Yes. The “Unique” word is placed in a uniform block of white text nobody reads because nobody cares about in the first place and this wouldn’t be the first game to use the term just for flavor for the most expensive/rare items.

@OP : nag the GW2 support about your purchase. They have been known to reimburse users in your situation. This is also the best way to get them to fix that mess since this kind of issue just causes extra support costs which means lost money.

Posted by: AndresR.4532

AndresR.4532

Hey folks.

This is not a game for kids who just play and do not read

LanfearShadowflame.3189

So, once the argument that “unique is a rather widespread mmorpg term” fails we resort to “I don’t want to be a WoW clone!”

I was talking more along the lines of verbage being used. Should we have to use the exact same terms so people ‘get it’? Do they really need a ‘stupidity deterrent’ box, that pops up when people buy one of these to warn them?

Yes. The “Unique” word is placed in a uniform block of white text nobody reads because nobody cares about in the first place and this wouldn’t be the first game to use the term just for flavor for the most expensive/rare items.

And the bolded part is where people go wrong. Its no one’s fault but their own because they didn’t bother to make an informed decision. They made an assumption and it bit them in the kitten.

TooBz.3065

Hey folks.

Unique is a term that’s well understood by the MMO community, but is not a term that is generally used this way outside of the game. If I hadn’t been an avid forum follower / poster and slow to do fractals I may have made exactly the same mistake.

In my view the term “unique” in a video game does not, without further information, mean “you can buy as many as you want but can only equip one”. That’s definition requires additional context that the OP may not have brought with him.

stof.9341

And the bolded part is where people go wrong. Its no one’s fault but their own because they didn’t bother to make an informed decision. They made an assumption and it bit them in the kitten.

Nobody cares about it because once you reach level 80 there’s no useful information in it. And all the important info highlights in red when needed. There’s the level requirement which if you are buying endgame items, you kinda expect it to be level 80. The item quality, nobody even looks at the line, they just get the info from the item color. Lastly, there’s the item type for weapon and armors which is usually visible in other ways.

Hence, this block of info is mostly useless and people are conditioned to not even take a look at it, unless it turns red.

I don’t think Unique turns red when you already have the same item equipped.

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

He wouldn’t need two pre infused rings unless he ran fractals, in which case earning an extra ring would be no problem.

In terms of the topic at hand, they could definitely do a better job of explaining unique.

stof.9341

two pre infused rings unless he ran fractals, in which case earning an extra ring would be no problem.

Of course, if he doesn’t run fractals, he’ll probably be unable to come up with the materials used to infuse the ring anyway.

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I will agree that there could be some better informational relaying in game. I can grant that, such as turning red if you have one equipped.

I guess people do need a stupid box for ‘are you sure you want to buy a 2nd one, you can’t wear 2’

sigh

Carry on….

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

Well ide sooner go do fotm lvl 10 n farm 2 rings anyways n buy the amulet , save laurels for new ascended armour

[WM]give us in game ladder

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

Unique is being turned into something less than the absolute it once was. I see it all the time, people saying something is the ‘most unique’ thing they’ve ever seen. It used to bug me. But what are ya gonna do?

We should add the words uniquer and uniquest to the dictionary and be done with it. Hah! The forum spellchecker is okay with those words.

The table is a fable.

iFocus.3781

Are you telling me that I’m not allowed to play the game for pure entertainment a little now and then, just to catch a break from my university studies? Are you telling me that I should, carefully, read each and every word written on each and every panel after 80 levels? Nope. Far from everyone read everything that is hinted, unless it can be identified as something urgent or important. But ascended gear carry nothing else but “Unique.” in plain white text, and no further explanation to it.

The socks I’m currently wearing are black. In a sense they are unique, because they are my socks. When I bought these socks I took for granted that I would be able to use both of them at the same time since I can use my less comfortable white socks at the same time. Do you see where I’m going with this? I can go on and on and on about how “unique” is not a commonly accepted term for “only one”.

And no, I’m not your typical no-life mmorpger. I have a fiancé, a job and full time studies at university – so sorry if I missed the part where I needed to study mmo-terminology before I bought this ascended ring.

AndresR.4532

Are you telling me that I’m not allowed to play the game for pure entertainment a little now and then, just to catch a break from my university studies? Are you telling me that I should, carefully, read each and every word written on each and every panel after 80 levels? Nope. Far from everyone read everything that is hinted, unless it can be identified as something urgent or important. But ascended gear carry nothing else but “Unique.” in plain white text, and no further explanation to it.

The socks I’m currently wearing are black. In a sense they are unique, because they are my socks. When I bought these socks I took for granted that I would be able to use both of them at the same time since I can use my less comfortable white socks at the same time. Do you see where I’m going with this? I can go on and on and on about how “unique” is not a commonly accepted term for “only one”.

And no, I’m not your typical no-life mmorpger. I have a fiancé, a job and full time studies at university – so sorry if I missed the part where I needed to study mmo-terminology before I bought this ascended ring.

If u dont know the meaning of something, u can ask, search wiki or forums, if u play just for fun as u say why are u mad?
well we are similar, i have a girlfriend, i studied at the university, i have a full time job, i train jiu jitsu, unique is not a mmo-terminology, when i got the pristines to buy the ascended rings, months ago i read “unique”, so i decided to read about it, you can go to wiki directly from the game, and thats all
Next time: read, if u dont understand ask

Posted by: Psycho Robot.7835

Psycho Robot.7835

These people are right. You’re an idiot for not seeing the word “unique” in the item description and not instantly knowing that it meant, that unlike ALL OTHER EQUIPMENT, you could not equip two of the same one. I mean all the info is right there in the description. Its “unique”. If you don’t instantly understand what that means, then the fault is obviously yours. I suggest you go back to school and learn some more about how to read a single word and extrapolate the complex meaning that the word represents, without such handicaps as “context” or “explanations”. And these people are very sharp, knowing that there are THREE types of each ring to buy. THREE TYPES. If you don’t know this by now, you’re a savage idiot and you should be thrown in jail for being a danger to yourself and others. THREE TYPES OF RINGS. Remember that now, its very very important and VERY VERY VERY accurate. You should hope to be as sharp as them one day.

iFocus.3781

If u dont know the meaning of something, u can ask, search wiki or forums, if u play just for fun as u say why are u mad?

However, I do know the meaning of it so why would I bother searching for it? The term “unique” is insufficient. It does not mean that only one ring can be equipped at the same time. If it were “unique” as you describe it I wouldn’t even be able to buy a second ring – but so is not the case. I play for fun, and had it been regular gold I wouldn’t care, but laurels and tokens are hard to come by.

well we are similar, i have a girlfriend, i studied at the university, i have a full time job, i train jiu jitsu, unique is not a mmo-terminology, when i got the pristines to buy the ascended rings, months ago i read “unique”, so i decided to read about it, you can go to wiki directly from the game, and thats all

So, if you have that many things to do besides gaming then you ought to understand that one would rather spend time playing, rather than reading, yes? And again, “unique” doesn’t mean a specific thing, it is an adjective and adjectives describe things, NOT the quantity of it.

AndresR.4532

However, I do know the meaning of it so why would I bother searching for it? The term “unique” is insufficient. It does not mean that only one ring can be equipped at the same time. If it were “unique” as you describe it I wouldn’t even be able to buy a second ring – but so is not the case. I play for fun, and had it been regular gold I wouldn’t care, but laurels and tokens are hard to come by.

So, if you have that many things to do besides gaming then you ought to understand that one would rather spend time playing, rather than reading, yes? And again, “unique” doesn’t mean a specific thing, it is an adjective and adjectives describe things, NOT the quantity of it.

but you did not ask yourself, why just this items has unique?
1. Your really didnt read
2. You read it and thought it was nothing special

iFocus.3781

An Ascended item is unique in itself. They don’t drop in OW, that’s unique enough.
1. I did read.
2. Exactly, because unique doesn’t have a unique meaning. It has multiple definitions – none of which would give a hint of one being able to use merely one ring. However, “unique” could be understood as there only being one ring in existence – which fell flat when I could purchase a second ring.

Why are you even trying to give me language lectures when your very own grammar, spelling and sentence structure fall short? Just let it go and accept “Unique.” as a vague description.

Posted by: Aridia.3042

Aridia.3042

OP,

Slap an infusion on one of them and keep the other one without infusion and you should be able to equip them both.

TooBz.3065

OP,

Slap an infusion on one of them and keep the other one without infusion and you should be able to equip them both.

No. You have to infuse one of them. You can’t just put an infusion in one of them.

“Upgrade a regular ascended ring in the Mystic Forge using 1 Shard of Crystallized Mists Essence, 3 Glob of Coagulated Mists Essence, and 5 Vial of Condensed Mists Essence”
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_ascended_equipment

However, this points out a problem with the “learn to read” argument. Often you don’t know what you don’t know. Therefore, unless you look up everything your going to have problems.

(edited by TooBz.3065)

Posted by: Copestetic.5174

Copestetic.5174

An Ascended item is unique in itself. They don’t drop in OW, that’s unique enough.
1. I did read.
2. Exactly, because unique doesn’t have a unique meaning. It has multiple definitions – none of which would give a hint of one being able to use merely one ring. However, “unique” could be understood as there only being one ring in existence – which fell flat when I could purchase a second ring.

Why are you even trying to give me language lectures when your very own grammar, spelling and sentence structure fall short? Just let it go and accept “Unique.” as a vague description.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Unique

There’s almost no reason not to have the Wiki opened when you’re playing Guild Wars, or Guild Wars 2. Whether it’s one hour, or ten is irrelevant. Knowledge is power, as they say. You wouldn’t buy a car without doing a little research on it, right?

So, in my opinion, you should “Just let it go and accept” that you didn’t read, or bother to take one minute to check the Wiki, and you got bit by it.

TooBz.3065

1. I did read.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Unique

There’s almost no reason not to have the Wiki opened when you’re playing Guild Wars, or Guild Wars 2. Whether it’s one hour, or ten is irrelevant. Knowledge is power, as they say. You wouldn’t buy a car without doing a little research on it, right?

So, in my opinion, you should “Just let it go and accept” that you didn’t read, or bother to take one minute to check the Wiki, and you got bit by it.

Never accept that as an excuse. File a ticket and ask nicely.

There are always people who will try to convince you that whatever went wrong is your fault (usually when dealing with auto repair people but it also happens on the oh-so-supportive forums). This is not the case. It is not your fault, it’s bad implementation.

The mere fact that the same kitten topic appears every month should clue ANet in that there’s a problem.

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

This feature adds nothing of value to the game, and it’s absurd to try and justify it. It’s inconsistent with every other previous tier of the game. The only thing it does is screw unwary players over. Had I not read threads like this, I would have gotten screwed eventually.

Considering the marginal differences between the infusions, it makes absolutely no sense to make it so complex.

And no, i should not have to dive through the wiki when playing the game. That just shows how bad the in-game info is, and of course a lot of the tooltips LIE to the player. Why should I have to dive through all of that when it’s clear the game designers don’t even put any effort in telling you about how the game works?

BTW, fix the Strength in Numbers icon already.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

Copestetic.5174

This feature adds nothing of value to the game, and it’s absurd to try and justify it. It’s inconsistent with every other previous tier of the game. The only thing it does is screw unwary players over. Had I not read threads like this, I would have gotten screwed eventually.

Considering the marginal differences between the infusions, it makes absolutely no sense to make it so complex.

And no, i should not have to dive through the wiki when playing the game. That just shows how bad the in-game info is, and of course a lot of the tooltips LIE to the player. Why should I have to dive through all of that when it’s clear the game designers don’t even put any effort in telling you about how the game works?

/wiki Unique

Took about one-and-a-half seconds to look up, ( if that ) from in-game. There’s a reason why every detail is not on an item; because it can’t possibly fit in their little info box. Thus, the Official GW2 Wiki, and the reason why a player can use an in-game command to get to it prior to doing something like, spending Laurels.

If anything, think of it as an extensive instruction manual combined with a strategy guide that’s free for the taking. If you want to charge blindly into something, by all means, go for it. Just don’t get offended when people laugh at your stupidity when you make a thread on the forums complaining about your ignorance.

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

/wiki Unique

Took about one-and-a-half seconds to look up, ( if that ) from in-game. There’s a reason why every detail is not on an item; because it can’t possibly fit in their little info box. Thus, the Official GW2 Wiki, and the reason why a player can use an in-game command to get to it prior to doing something like, spending Laurels.

If anything, think of it as an extensive instruction manual combined with a strategy guide that’s free for the taking. If you want to charge blindly into something, by all means, go for it. Just don’t get offended when people laugh at your stupidity when you make a thread on the forums complaining about your ignorance.

Thank you for ignoring my post. You should take your own advice into charging blindly into things.

You have posted a workaround to a terrible game mechanic, and of course the fact that not even the in game info is inaccurate.

Stupidity might be user error, but it’s often a two way street.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

AndresR.4532

1. I did read.

well i dont understand how u couldnt understand, my native language in spanish and still i understood that item.
There are a lot of reason why u didnt understand
the real is: u bought 2 rings, go cry and never forget to read again
ohh forgot, u read, so next time no believe in ur own brain and ask for help

Copestetic.5174

/wiki Unique

Thank you for ignoring my post. You should take your own advice into charging blindly into things.

You have posted a workaround to a terrible game mechanic, and of course the fact that not even the in game info is inaccurate.

Stupidity might be user error, but it’s often a two way street.

I’ll bite; how did I “ignore” your post? I didn’t bold the entirety, as the rest of the matter was irrelevant to what I wanted to comment on. That, is in no way “ignoring” your post. I could personally careless about the other QQ’s in it, just wanted to focus on one of them though.

You see it as a workaround, I see it as an excellent source of information that’s relatively up-to-date, and gives people additional information that couldn’t be explained in the game due to whatever limitations there are.