Best DPS besides Elementalist?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

You need full zerker/sinister/viper depending on condi/dps builds. Other than that, it matters extremely little. I would just suggest having a PS warrior to max out might. Everyone is just going to argue about situational differences in this thread, but the truth is if you are a full zerk team you will be fast regardless of comp.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

Posted by: EKAN.4051

EKAN.4051

Just curious, but how can u guys be so “certain” about the damage? and definitely the damage per second……any of u use prog that parse DPS?

“Death is just another path”

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

Just curious, but how can u guys be so “certain” about the damage? and definitely the damage per second……any of u use prog that parse DPS?

Jaxnx is a dps meter that use screenshot of your combat log so you can’t get ban from that. Not 100% perfect, but it work very well and give you a really good idea.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: Keadron.9570

Keadron.9570

@Thaddeus thanks didn’t know that

Posted by: EKAN.4051

EKAN.4051

Jaxnx is a dps meter that use screenshot of your combat log so you can’t get ban from that. Not 100% perfect, but it work very well and give you a really good idea.

Ah, ya, ive heard bout that, thought it was just crap, but guess i was wrong, time to get it then ^^

“Death is just another path”

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Opinion Thread, Round 1 FIGHT!

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

The difference between top and bottom dps is not enough to worry about class, if you’re having dps issues in fractals it’s the player not the class.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com