Best Friendly Server

Best Friendly Server

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: MAGIK.5740

MAGIK.5740

Since the worlds I want to get into are full, could anyone please recommend any other servers that are very high in number of people playing PvE and are very helpful and active??? (not counting jq, tc, bg)

Best Friendly Server

Posted by: PvM Chaos.5984

PvM Chaos.5984

You do know you can just guest to a different world for PvE right?

Best Friendly Server

MAGIK.5740

Ye but I don’t have any friends on those servers and would still like to try WvW eventually. So anyways back to my question, which world is the friendliest?

Best Friendly Server

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You could try guesting to some servers, and see if you like them. There is a list of free servers, so maybe try one of them. Good luck.

Best Friendly Server

MAGIK.5740

Can anyone recommend any servers?

Best Friendly Server

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Do you want biased opinions that won’t necessarily be true once you go there?

Best Friendly Server

Posted by: knives.6345

knives.6345

Borlis Pass is quite friendly, but ghost town on off hours.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Best Friendly Server

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

SoR is super chill, but don’t come to us if you want to WvW. We just got gutted.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Best Friendly Server

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Can anyone recommend any servers?

Friendly is subjective and hard to define, but SoR has plenty of PvE activity remaining even though it dropped from T1 awhile back. Yaks Bend has daily reset trains as well.

Best Friendly Server

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

SoR is super chill, but don’t come to us if you want to WvW. We just got gutted.

Why did that happen anyway? I just heard about this server implosion and I’m so confused about why it happened.

Anyway, yeah, I don’t know about the friendliest outside of TC.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Best Friendly Server

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

You can try spamming join on the tier 1 servers, you will be able to get in at some point, but the open windows are small. I had to wait for ~3 days when I transferred to JQ over a year ago, but it was well worth it.

If you are keen on a server other than tier 1, you should see which servers are tier 2 atm via the WvW leaderboards and join one of them – they’re bound to have a decent player population; dunno about the friendliness, though. There will be good and bad people, good and bad guilds on every server.

Best Friendly Server

Posted by: MadBomber.3719

MadBomber.3719

Check out Anvil Rock! we are a friendly server that’s on the rise, we won’t bite!

shit guardian on maguuma

Best Friendly Server

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

The guys on FA were pretty quiet when I was there but friendly when they talked. I would avoid Maguuma due to trolls and immaturity. SoS is another decent option.

If you’re looking for WvW + an active community, stay in T2 or higher. That’s just me though.

Maguuma Guardian

Best Friendly Server

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

The guys on FA were pretty quiet when I was there but friendly when they talked.

FA has been fairly quiet ever since the destruction of LA was announced; we were chattier before that. A lot of us are burnt out from the LS and I know many that are taking a break from the game. But we’ve got a strong WvW side and lots of friendly players and guilds. The PvE side of our server is a bit haphazard and disorganized but some of us (like my guild) are trying to change that.

Best Friendly Server

Posted by: Kobi Beef.3895

Kobi Beef.3895

Yaks Bend is full of trolls during the peak hours, but you gotta grow up sometimes, come on over.

I’m just kidding btw, we got some decent guilds, but we’re terrible at wvw atm.

Best Friendly Server

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Sanctum of Rall is extremely active on the PvE side, we often trigger overflows and take down Tequatl daily. Very friendly server, you can read about our history here:

http://www.sanctumofrall.com/about/