Bosses – Updated!

Bosses – Updated!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jordy.1570

Jordy.1570

to make this post a little bit more accurate i will try it again. im tired of writing long post because i dont think anything will change and i dont think anything written here will affect developer decisions. i dont think they read here anything ever. still wondering this post didnt get an infraction.

i love the released game, but im not happy with the released upgrades. fractal patch was awesome. aetherblade dungeon was ok and the first adventure box was ok.
i did most events/patches for achievements but i dont think doing achievements for the points is really satisfying. some ppl made it a goal to have lots of avs but thats only a hand full. its not really rewarded and for me it doesnt fit. its doing content u dont like just for points and many avs had been a grind.

my thoughts on the tequatl upgrade:
i think to adress the real problem that keeps us away from awesome content upgrades is very complex.

except fractals we didnt get any permanent content. its is still the game that has been released 1 year ago. a few skins, ascended weapons and thats it. there is nothing new that came into the rotation of content we r playing. there is nothing new to explore. we need new content for small groups badly.

the goal with the boss revamp is “to make them more challenging and fun”

i think we have a totally different idea of “challenging and fun”

it would never come to my mind to release something like that to “improving the gamers experience”

i never enjoyed these big events. there r different reasons why i dont like them and why i tried to avoid them.

now we have come to a point where we got “challenging content” with ppl that we cant choose.

challenging is ok, but not like this

we got an overflow and bad performance problem with big events. instead of giving us something new where we dont have this problem we get it over and over. content that always forces these problems.

i think many things u r saying is misleading. u r selling everything as “awesome and fency” and u r always proud of small things that pretty much no one cares about. u r hyping everything to a ridicolous level.

“bosses – upgraded” doesnt fit. its bugfixes and increased hp. loot table is pretty much the same what imo is the main problem here. the hole loot system in the game is just really really bad.

these bosses have never been fun. and to think it will be fun with more hp and more onehit mechanics is totally wrong.

i watched the tequatl kill video and i really cant understand how u can call this “fun”

u pretty much dont see any red circles due to the masses. ppl dying over and over. its a zerg and nothing else. everyones standing in the same spot. events with masses of people never run smooth and if something doenst run smooth u cant call it “fun”.

it might be challenging but its no fun.

give us challenging content for small groups. where u can choose your group. where u get rewarded for challenging stuff.

imo the main reason for unsatisfying content is the free 2 play concept.

with the announcement they will stick to the living story all hope was gone. tiny upgrades every 2 weeks is not enough. i was hoping for a major upgrade with dungeons or whatever.

content upgrades that feel like addons. stop hyping everything….. we never got this. i kinda feel like we r getting fooled

it hard for me to adress the problems but even though i could point out the problems nothing would change.

i love the game but i feel the gemshop concept keeps us away from a better experience. i would like to pay 10 or 15 bucks a month to see satisfying content

(edited by Jordy.1570)

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Have you played them?

Also this isn’t necs how they will always be. Others beyond Teq are getting make overs later so they have hinted.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Jack of Tears.9458

Jack of Tears.9458

Temporary fix; probably they’re waitin’ to see how Teq goes and will fiddle with future bosses based on that.

I dunno, I was at PAX and they were really cool and hyped about the future; they still seem to have the passion and really want to make the game fun for people.

I’m sorry I stepped outta yer box, don’ worry, if
ya whine enough they’ll put me right back.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Dajas.4715

Dajas.4715

I agree, don’t complain till you have tried them first! It just looks like your complaining for the sake of it!

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I’m withholding judgement for the time being. Simply seeing an added timer and added health was not pleasing; however I realize it will take time for them to revamp each boss (which they’ve said is the plan).

I do look forward to giving the new Tequatl a try though.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Jordy.1570

Jordy.1570

yea, i gave it a try. awesome onehits at tequatl….. this is how i like it. i cant even find words to describe this horrible gaming experience lately. its just no fun….

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: ColdChimera.1806

ColdChimera.1806

yea, i gave it a try. awesome onehits at tequatl….. this is how i like it. i cant even find words to describe this horrible gaming experience lately. its just no fun….

Then dont play? No one is forcing you to stay. Maybe Farmville is better suited to your play style.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I’ve had more fun on the toilet.

No one is going to spend 10 mins fighting regular event bosses, and failing the higher level ones over and over.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Just flubbed Teq/Wurm/Taidha on my server. We got Fire Ele, though. I’ll be honest, I’m actually HYPED to fight these guys now … whereas it used to be: Loot/Plunder/Rinse/Repeat. We’ll get these S.O.B.s

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: SirusDibley.3716

SirusDibley.3716

The question we should all be asking is why , oh why , put time limits on bosses now.

What the hell is their reasoning or motive for that ?

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Just flubbed Teq/Wurm/Taidha on my server. We got Fire Ele, though. I’ll be honest, I’m actually HYPED to fight these guys now … whereas it used to be: Loot/Plunder/Rinse/Repeat. We’ll get these S.O.B.s

Hmm failing Teq is not surprising but why did Wurm and Taidha fail?
Failing is fine as long as you can learn from it.

The question we should all be asking is why , oh why , put time limits on bosses now.

What the hell is their reasoning or motive for that ?

That is easy. At least for Teq. It makes it possible to sync them up on overflows.

(edited by Khisanth.2948)

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

@SirusDibly
They upped the loot, plus folk had spent literal months QQing that extra HP on bosses wasn’t enough challenge. What’s the old saw, again? “Be careful what you wish for.”

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

We barely beat FE. Many people dont read patch notes and thought, ‘ill stand IN the fire ele all the time! WTF WHI DED?!’

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

Id imagine that these are temporary ‘boosts’. Otherwise, its pretty pathetic.
More HP..yay. That makes for a fun experience.

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

having a timer on bosses so the event can actually fail is like a single player console game with no save point.

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

I know, people have to cooperate, plan, think, move around, learn, I mean really how dare they.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

What happened to the epic maw music? I just did it, and only regular music was playing.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Id imagine that these are temporary ‘boosts’. Otherwise, its pretty pathetic.
More HP..yay. That makes for a fun experience.

Also more damage.
Before: golem damage was irrelevant on some characters
Now: damage can kill you before you can even see it coming … not saying this is a good thing, just different

Need to do it again with less people to see if this is another case of “we don’t really know how to scale these things” or “this is constant”.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

I’m glad they can be failed now. People took them for granted enough that some declared “I’m quitting” after not winning an event, ridiculous.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

this must be a joke. to make them more challenging…..
its nothing else than bugfixes increased hp and a useless timer….
so we will never see any good patches with content…. its sooo sad. a game with such great potential is screwing it due to weird development ideas…

Timers are the dev way of recognizing failure.

How can I improve this? make them do it faster. Short minded fix right there.

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: vrannar.5618

vrannar.5618

I have been playing a month or so and find many things I like about the game. It is indeed less grindy then the bulk of MMOs out there.

I enjoyed the Queen and Scarlet living world events, but am feeling let down by these last two. SAB pays homage to the 8 bit or maybe even the 4 bit days, but way out of line as far as living world. You can see by the developers video that a lot of work went into it, but theres no shortage of that type of content outside the MMO and its a poor fit.

This week the LFG rolls out in limited beta when we were led to believe it was ready to go.
Then the new dragon fight comes out and its an organized fight set in open world. So basicly going to be for guilds to bring down. The start of a type of raiding.

After a few gos at the beast I starting realizing that it was kinda weird that a flying creature just plops itself down for the whole fight. What the heck, the big MMO had great fights against flying dragons. I guess its a major flaw, but dragons that don’t fly while you fight them is just not what I visualized.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

I’m glad they can be failed now. People took them for granted enough that some declared “I’m quitting” after not winning an event, ridiculous.

IMO it depends how you fail and why. It it’s fair and a challenge that’s awesome, if it’s like tribulation mode (cheap and arbitrary)… no thanks.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Dasboba.1652

Dasboba.1652

Then dont play? No one is forcing you to stay. Maybe Farmville is better suited to your play style.

I don’t think you realize the irony in your comment. This game has turned into Farmville.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

I have no idea why they would do this w/o also buffing the rewards, they were at a decent risk/reward ratio previously (even though it was bad), but all they did was vastly incease the risk w/o increasing the reward.

Before world bosses were like

1 in terms of difficulty

1 in terms of reward

Now it’s like

8 in terms of difficulty

1 in terms of reward

C’mon Anet when are you gonna learn this concept?

Meanwhile, mindless zerg farming :

-15 in terms of difficulty

45 in terms of reward

/massivefacepalm

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

I have no idea why they would do this w/o also buffing the rewards, they were at a decent risk/reward ratio previously (even though it was bad), but all they did was vastly incease the risk w/o increasing the reward.

2 in terms of reward

Now it’s like

8 in terms of difficulty

3 in terms of reward

45 in terms of reward

/massivefacepalm

FTFY

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

2 in terms of reward

Now it’s like

8 in terms of difficulty

3 in terms of reward

45 in terms of reward

/massivefacepalm

FTFY

Fair enough. Thanks. =p

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Simon.3106

Simon.3106

I don’t know what you are talking about. That new boss of HELL that I just went through, that guy literally bit me, twirled me around in the sky, and tossed me a 1/4 of the way across the map. My life went from max to 1 in an instant!

~Way of the Ranger~
Legendary Ranger, Simon

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Maxtor.8710

Maxtor.8710

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Maxtor.8710

Maxtor.8710

People are allowed to express their displeasure with an aspect of the game on forums. Who are you to jump all over someone and grief them.

I like the game and I would like to continue to enjoying it, but these mini temporary tweaks aren’t doing it for me either. I’d prefer actual new content in actual new locals.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: JDGumby.7685

JDGumby.7685

Just watched a vid of the fight – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgoxvV6JF5U

Definitely looks just as unfun as it’s always been – only this time there’s a chance that you’ll get nothing (8,057 XP and 80cp at level 80 for failure is indeed nothing at that point in the game) and it’s therefore going to stay in the “do once so that you can say you did” category. (and, sadly, after the fight you find that he has definitely drunk the Kool-Aid, the poor kitten)

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: dcypher.2590

dcypher.2590

Just watched a vid of the fight – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgoxvV6JF5U

Definitely looks just as unfun as it’s always been – only this time there’s a chance that you’ll get nothing (8,057 XP and 80cp at level 80 for failure is indeed nothing at that point in the game) and it’s therefore going to stay in the “do once so that you can say you did” category. (and, sadly, after the fight you find that he has definitely drunk the Kool-Aid, the poor kitten)

Pretty much spot on. I’ve done it a couple times now..still the same zergfest for the most part, just a bigger health pool. We’ve gotten him to about 92% before the timers expire and we lose the event…which you’re right rewards nothing. Sitting here waiting for the last hour or so for another respawn hopefully to get it down so I don’t ever have to do this again.

I feel this will be something for guilds to do together, though. Basically open world raiding because a random zerg after the new scent wares off just isn’t going to cut it damage wise.

i fully expect people to run gear/trait checks for this tho. Will need to damage to push if you don’t have a very huge group

(edited by dcypher.2590)

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: MrRuin.9740

MrRuin.9740

I like the boss changes. Granted, I havent been involved in a successful Tequatl fight yet. The others I’ve done, I’ve enjoyed. Maw, for example, took time and actual movement of my character. It wasn’t 30secs of auto-attacking it.
Given the new content lately, being mindless zerg-fest, I’ll take these tweaks over new content. This is my favorite update in a while.
People got way too used to these being an after-thought and something that was a lazy mans go-to for easy rewards. They are world-bosses. They are supposed to be hard, have a chance at failure and involve more than auto-attacking. Cause let’s face it, noone can say they weren’t a joke. They had fallen into a daily task and they never should have been.
The first time Maw popped that I was at people were upset, screaming hatred at Anet because it didn’t go down in the 30secs they were used to and they actually died (le gasp!!). What is Anets fault, is that we got used to the lazy, no effort required world bosses. This is a step in the right direction IMO.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

I like the boss changes. Granted, I havent been involved in a successful Tequatl fight yet. The others I’ve done, I’ve enjoyed. Maw, for example, took time and actual movement of my character. It wasn’t 30secs of auto-attacking it.
Given the new content lately, being mindless zerg-fest, I’ll take these tweaks over new content. This is my favorite update in a while.
People got way too used to these being an after-thought and something that was a lazy mans go-to for easy rewards. They are world-bosses. They are supposed to be hard, have a chance at failure and involve more than auto-attacking. Cause let’s face it, noone can say they weren’t a joke. They had fallen into a daily task and they never should have been.
The first time Maw popped that I was at people were upset, screaming hatred at Anet because it didn’t go down in the 30secs they were used to and they actually died (le gasp!!). What is Anets fault, is that we got used to the lazy, no effort required world bosses. This is a step in the right direction IMO.

Great post, I agree with you.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Daywolf.2630

Daywolf.2630

Actually I don’t even need to log in and whack-a-mole to tell you it’s the wrong way to fix it. They should be working on the pre-events, calculating your chance for final loot drop by your participation in that.

The problem is that 90% of players just come in at the last moment to get a few hits and collect as much as someone that spent 20-60m doing the chain, that always do the chain. I’ve been in plenty of pre-event failures, it’s just not as noticeable since the game is more set up for zerg farmers and big rewards with little effort. Make the mole harder? At some point people that do the chains will just not bother any longer. And if they make each part of the chain drop high-end loot then it’s just another zerg farm event which will eventually be replaced by some next up and coming zerg farm event.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Anet has to change the T’quatl loot. People aren’t going to stand around and get nothing and keep doing it…at least most people won’t. I will though. I rather like it. There’s plenty of loot in other areas of the game. I think this game needs some challenging content.

And even if you’re not in a guild, once the big guilds figure out what to do, you can still participate and contribute, without being in that guild and still get the benefits of the reward.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Rama.6439

Rama.6439

Temporary fix; probably they’re waitin’ to see how Teq goes and will fiddle with future bosses based on that.

I dunno, I was at PAX and they were really cool and hyped about the future; they still seem to have the passion and really want to make the game fun for people.

Well they really screwed the pooch in WvW, the problem with Anet is they don’t actually know what us players want, they don’t have characters in guilds on different servers and they don’t actually communicate with the player base so they don’t know what we want, they guess, and they fail, and this time they failed hard.

And to everyone QQ about the loot drops, quit it, that’s just plain greed, if you don’t like what you are getting, don’t bother to do the event, plain and simple, there will be no “risk” and you will have gotten your reward, nothing.

Arcubus Balefire – 80 Guardian
Välkyri – 80 Warrior
JQ[Lulz] – Kill fur Thrillz…

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

1 in terms of difficulty

1 in terms of reward

Now it’s like

8 in terms of difficulty

1 in terms of reward

45 in terms of reward

/massivefacepalm

Yup. This really gets to the heart of it.

I like the idea of making bosses difficult, but they need to be rewarding, too.

I mean, Blackgate just did Tequatly. What did they get for coordinating more than 100 people on voice chat? Well, most of the raid got a couple rares and some blues and greens.

Yikes.

Bosses – Updated!

Daywolf.2630

Yep, logged in, nothing left to do, logged out. I mean I can go to teq and watch it fail over and over, or I can go to something like fire ele and hope a huge wall of zerg farmers come in once the fire ele pre is done and whack-a-mole so we can succeed. Went to other boss events, temples etc etc and no one is bothering any longer. And certainly, as I play more after peak, I won’t be seeing any game content any longer apart form JP’s. So I’m usually playing at this time, already grinded my daily, now dusting off another game to play. wtg anet!

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

I honestly feel sorry for you guys. I’m finally enjoying doing the world bosses and excited when I see one coming up. Before my mind was thinking in Ben Stein’s voice every time I saw one coming up… “Oh boy, boss fight, need ecto.”

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Bosses – Updated!

Daywolf.2630

I honestly feel sorry for you guys. I’m finally enjoying doing the world bosses and excited when I see one coming up. Before my mind was thinking in Ben Stein’s voice every time I saw one coming up… “Oh boy, boss fight, need ecto.”

Why? Because you were grinding something yesterday? today you have something new to grind? Tomorrow will be something else as soon as they patch it in? Like when many were grinding invasions, you were doing boss events and temples with us? Doing full chains with us? Or zerging in at the last moment to whack-a-mole and claim your ectos? Now you are standing at fire ele, wondering where everyone went? Wondering why less guildies are on now, if any? Trying to find something to do? I honestly feel sorry for you guys.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Amria.2461

Amria.2461

having a timer on bosses so the event can actually fail is like a single player console game with no save point.

You.. you’re being sarcastic right?! RIGHT!? you have to be! because it is absolutely nothing at all like that!

Bosses – Updated!

Vayne.8563

Yep, logged in, nothing left to do, logged out. I mean I can go to teq and watch it fail over and over, or I can go to something like fire ele and hope a huge wall of zerg farmers come in once the fire ele pre is done and whack-a-mole so we can succeed. Went to other boss events, temples etc etc and no one is bothering any longer. And certainly, as I play more after peak, I won’t be seeing any game content any longer apart form JP’s. So I’m usually playing at this time, already grinded my daily, now dusting off another game to play. wtg anet!

Paitence much? New big huge fight comes online, and everyone goes to check it out. In a week’s time everyone will be doing other events as well. The game keeps changing. What happens on patch day, stays on patch day.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

UMAD that Teq had 10.000.000hp and now 5.000.000.000? This is all anet’s good for, increase HP=higher difficulty. Originality/Mechanic to battles isn’t something known to them very much.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Bosses – Updated!

Daywolf.2630

Paitence much? New big huge fight comes online, and everyone goes to check it out. In a week’s time everyone will be doing other events as well. The game keeps changing. What happens on patch day, stays on patch day.

No, it’s not like that at all. If you did bosses around midnight server time, regular, you would know there are often maybe 10 people at such events, and on one of the populated servers I’m speaking about. I went to a boss event tonight around 10pm server time, no one bothered to even show up as they do every night, around 20 or so around that time. If they did, we probably couldn’t do it anyway. If things go back to normal as you suggest (we even did it during invasions), then we are going to need a lot more people to do it. You think that is going to happen? no way! This is just the latest zerg farmer content patch.

This is flat out the same zerg farming crud anet has been dishing out in recent patches. Zerg farming, gear progression, grind. What happened to the original intent of the game? Friggen liars, man. False advertisement.

UMAD that Teq had 10.000.000hp and now 5.000.000.000? This is all anet’s good for, increase HP=higher difficulty. Originality/Mechanic to battles isn’t something known to them very much.

I don’t give a crud about teq. I’m speaking about the rest of the game that is being wiped out to accommodate the zerg farmers who scramble to pile up gold to buy gems and make anet happy.

(edited by Daywolf.2630)

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

Why? Because you were grinding something yesterday? today you have something new to grind? Tomorrow will be something else as soon as they patch it in? Like when many were grinding invasions, you were doing boss events and temples with us? Doing full chains with us? Or zerging in at the last moment to whack-a-mole and claim your ectos? Now you are standing at fire ele, wondering where everyone went? Wondering why less guildies are on now, if any? Trying to find something to do? I honestly feel sorry for you guys.

Boy you don’t know how I play at all, lol. I haven’t had to grind a single thing since I started this game. I play it because I enjoy it. If it felt like a grind to me I wouldn’t play. Simple as that. Also, I don’t know what server you’re on, but every boss fight I’ve been to has nearly put me in overflow, and some have… meaning people are actually attending Cheerio, hip hip, stiff upper lip and all that my good man!

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Bosses – Updated!

Vayne.8563

No, it’s not like that at all. If you did bosses around midnight server time, regular, you would know there are often maybe 10 people at such events, and on one of the populated servers I’m speaking about. I went to a boss event tonight around 10pm server time, no one bothered to even show up as they do every night, around 20 or so around that time. If they did, we probably couldn’t do it anyway. If things go back to normal as you suggest (we even did it during invasions), then we are going to need a lot more people to do it. You think that is going to happen? no way! This is just the latest zerg farmer content patch.

This is flat out the same zerg farming crud anet has been dishing out in recent patches. Zerg farming, gear progression, grind. What happened to the original intent of the game? Friggen liars, man. False advertisement.

I don’t give a crud about teq. I’m speaking about the rest of the game that is being wiped out to accommodate the zerg farmers who scramble to pile up gold to buy gems and make anet happy.

As I said, give it time. It’s the first day after a patch. People on my server were doing bosses anyway. Not as many as before, but enough to do most of them. I did quite a few of the bosses today.

If you’re on a slow server, particularly at an off hour, find a busier server to guest to. It’s free.

But it’s still patch day and for a couple of days after patches, you get an completely artificial distribution of players as people check out the new stuff. Then it changes.

Saying that something is a certain way on patch day means nothing. In two weeks it’ll be back to normal.

It was like when people complained about no one doing anything because everyone was at Scarlet’s invasions. People burned out on it and started doing other stuff again. That’s what happens when new content is introduced.

Bosses – Updated!

Posted by: Jack of Tears.9458

Jack of Tears.9458

Except they did add a bunch of new elements ta the fight with Teq, not just more hit points.

I’m sorry I stepped outta yer box, don’ worry, if
ya whine enough they’ll put me right back.

Bosses – Updated!

Vayne.8563

Except they did add a bunch of new elements ta the fight with Teq, not just more hit points.

This is completely true. It’s a completely new fight and HP isn’t by far the main feature of it. It’s probably what the fight should have been in the first place.

Bosses – Updated!

Daywolf.2630

find a busier server to guest to. It’s free.

So become a nomad so farmers can have their new shiny farming content? So I gotta quest to the servers in Europe, screw my guild, screw the people I do this content with every evening that I meet up with? Hope we have 50 people to do fire ele or whatnot there? Guest here guest there guest guest guest. Sounds more like something a zerg farmer would suggest. And it’s not just they are doing something else? These people are not online, even my guild was emptied out when I logged in, and there is usually quite a few when I log in every evening.

I even went to teq, onto the overflow. I saw how many people were there, then plus a full zone we overflowed from as I got into that from the overflow. There are a lot of missing people in this game, unless they all guested out, but I doubt that. That’s not a lot of people really. Then you put it like these zerg farmers are going to stick to this revamped content, but I know better, they will get bored and anet will lead them to the new patch, leaving a broken husk behind of what used to be our game.
bah

Bosses – Updated!

Vayne.8563

find a busier server to guest to. It’s free.

So become a nomad so farmers can have their new shiny farming content? So I gotta quest to the servers in Europe, screw my guild, screw the people I do this content with every evening that I meet up with? Hope we have 50 people to do fire ele or whatnot there? Guest here guest there guest guest guest. Sounds more like something a zerg farmer would suggest. And it’s not just they are doing something else? These people are not online, even my guild was emptied out when I logged in, and there is usually quite a few when I log in every evening.

I even went to teq, onto the overflow. I saw how many people were there, then plus a full zone we overflowed from as I got into that from the overflow. There are a lot of missing people in this game, unless they all guested out, but I doubt that. That’s not a lot of people really. Then you put it like these zerg farmers are going to stick to this revamped content, but I know better, they will get bored and anet will lead them to the new patch, leaving a broken husk behind of what used to be our game.
bah

No, it hasn’t become that. Logically speaking, if your server isn’t doing what you want it to, and it’s free to try another, why wouldn’t you? Most games don’t let you play on other servers, this one does. That’s a plus, not a minus.

You don’t have to do T’quatl. You don’t have to do Fire ele. you don’t have to do any of those things. But if you want to, and your server isn’t doing those events, there’s no harm to guesting.

It’s better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.