Broken Collections

Broken Collections

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

I’m not really sure how people know that the broken collections even exist since they don’t appear on my collections tabs, but I’ve seen screen shots of them. What we don’t know is whether these collections were shown by accident or if they are actually broken. Were they meant for a future content release or are they bugged?

When they were first listed I started saving items for the “broken” collections but I don’t know whether I should be. And if they aren’t going to be released or fixed any time soon I can get rid of some of the items and get them again later.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Broken Collections

Djinn.9245

Lol, the only attention I get from Anet is to change my title from “Anet – Please Answer Re: Broken Collections” to “Broken Collections”.

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. (BTW Anet, “please answer” is not a demand…)

Although I am surprised that no one else is interested.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

(edited by Djinn.9245)

Broken Collections

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

There have already been several threads on the collections and how they are broken since this came out in September. There’s even another on this page. After numerous threads and posts, it gets to a point where people stop responding to them. Not uninterested. More like grimly resigned.

Broken Collections

Posted by: NNYinsanenature.5684

NNYinsanenature.5684

Sad part is they were so proud of their new collection system and there hasn’t even been a hint at a fix for some of these =/

Broken Collections

Posted by: kuittaa.7360

kuittaa.7360

Why would they fix those? They rely solely on metrics, and metrics say that there are certain collections that every player is ignoring. Thus, no need to put any effort in things no-one is doing anyways.

Of course, the reason why players aren’t doing certain collections is not investigated (in this case, bugged collections).

Broken Collections

NNYinsanenature.5684

How can people do them if they don’t work to begin with? Am I missing something?

Broken Collections

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

I’m not really sure how people know that the broken collections even exist since they don’t appear on my collections tabs, but I’ve seen screen shots of them. What we don’t know is whether these collections were shown by accident or if they are actually broken. Were they meant for a future content release or are they bugged?

When they were first listed I started saving items for the “broken” collections but I don’t know whether I should be. And if they aren’t going to be released or fixed any time soon I can get rid of some of the items and get them again later.

I have trouble taking this to the team, Djinn, when I don’t have details. “Umm… some collections are broken.” You know they’re going to what to know specifics, and that makes sense. You can’t show me a screenshot from your UI, I understand, because you don’t have the collections that you’ve seen reported as broken. Do you know where I can get at least names or images for these issues?

Update: I see that another player listed “Hero of the People” as a collection that seems to be bugged. (Thanks for pointing that out, AP.) If anyone has other names — the title did say “collections,” plural — please update let me know. Does anyone know if there’s a wiki page? (I will go look but I’m just asking in case you know of such a link.)

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Broken Collections

NNYinsanenature.5684

Dulfy.net has a list of the collections and which ones work and which do not.

Broken Collections

Posted by: direx.8207

direx.8207

According to Dulfy.net these are the collections that aren’t possible to activate: Brewmaster Collection, Fine Wining Collection, Hero of the People Collection

Broken Collections

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Broken Collections

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

I can’t believe that they don’t already know, unless they really aren’t watching these forums at all.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Broken Collections

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Thanks for that info, Maddoctor.

Are you all aware that some of the collections are unlocked with a specific item?

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Basic_Collections
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Talk:Collections#Unlocking_Collections
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Talk:Collections#Not_all_collections_unlocked_after_update.3F

Does that information address what some are reporting as a bug? I want to know if things are not working as intended, or if some players don’t understand how things are intended to work.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Broken Collections

Posted by: Acinonyx Rex.8609

Acinonyx Rex.8609

Usually Sticky treads are used by moderators to summarize important informations for players. Since here, players have to summarize informations to moderators, players should be able to create stickies.

(edited by Acinonyx Rex.8609)

Broken Collections

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Broken Collections

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

I have trouble taking this to the team, Djinn, when I don’t have details. “Umm… some collections are broken.” You know they’re going to what to know specifics, and that makes sense. You can’t show me a screenshot from your UI, I understand, because you don’t have the collections that you’ve seen reported as broken. Do you know where I can get at least names or images for these issues?

Update: I see that another player listed “Hero of the People” as a collection that seems to be bugged. (Thanks for pointing that out, AP.) If anyone has other names — the title did say “collections,” plural — please update let me know. Does anyone know if there’s a wiki page? (I will go look but I’m just asking in case you know of such a link.)

The fractal weapon collection is broken.

Edit:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractal_Master

^This says it is hidden, though many have unlocked multiple weapons and it does not appear. Here is a thread about it, posted months ago:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Fractal-weapons-7/page/3

(edited by Nevets Crimsonwing.5271)

Broken Collections

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Usually Sticky treads are used by moderators to summarize important informations for players. Since here, players have to summarize informations to moderators, players should be ale to create stickies.

I’m sorry you misunderstand what is happening. Let me explain: No players “have to summarize informations” for anyone, including me. Someone reported a bug. I asked for details, if that person or anyone else cared to share it. This is an efficient and provably useful synergy for forums, since those involved in the thread are well informed and may be willing to provide the info that is needed to follow up on their request for information. Those doing so are offering detail in the spirit of helpfulness and a willingness to contribute, and we appreciate that very much.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Broken Collections

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I have these three to refer to the team:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hero_of_the_People
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fine_Wining
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Brewmaster

I cannot locate notes about fractal weapons. I’ll keep looking.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Broken Collections

NNYinsanenature.5684

I’m not even sure the fractal weapon collection has been implemented.

Broken Collections

direx.8207

Thanks for that info, Maddoctor.

Are you all aware that some of the collections are unlocked with a specific item?

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Basic_Collections
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Talk:Collections#Unlocking_Collections
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Talk:Collections#Not_all_collections_unlocked_after_update.3F

Does that information address what some are reporting as a bug? I want to know if things are not working as intended, or if some players don’t understand how things are intended to work.

Well Dulfy.net has those collections listed as "Currently bugged and cannot be activated. " so I would assume they know that you need an item to activate them.

I guess it’s possible there’s an item that’s working properly and is in the game to activate these collections, however I find that doubtful since these collections have been available for about 2 months that such items exist or are functioning properly, otherwise Dulfy.net would have found out by now and updated their guides.

Broken Collections

Posted by: Asuaka.1528

Asuaka.1528

Here’s a video showing the fractal weapon collection:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWswwMahZyA

List of unavailable armor and weapon skins:
[Collection] Wardrobe/Skin Bugs & Anomalies

(edited by Asuaka.1528)

Broken Collections

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Edit:

^This says it is hidden, though many have unlocked multiple weapons and it does not appear. Here is a thread about it, posted months ago:

Searching, will edit when found

Thanks, this is helpful, too!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Broken Collections

direx.8207

I’ve heard that to activate the Fractal Collection you need unlock a new fractal skin AFTER the update. I know that won’t help anyone who has all of them already but it’s something for the rest of us.

Broken Collections

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Edit:

Searching, will edit when found

Thanks, this is helpful, too!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Fractal-weapons-7/page/3

There.

Broken Collections

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

I’ve heard that to activate the Fractal Collection you need unlock a new fractal skin AFTER the update. I know that won’t help anyone who has all of them already but it’s something for the rest of us.

The guy in the thread I linked had them all when the update hit. So how did it work for him?

Broken Collections

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Here’s the thread on reddit about the Fractal weapon collection, and a video uploaded by the guy that discovered it.

Thanks, watched the video and reviewed the thread. However, I want to make sure if you believe that collection is bugged/broken?

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Broken Collections

NNYinsanenature.5684

If you watch the video. He had some in his bank that he accessed. Also that video is kind of suspicious because when he brings up the collection its listed under the flame and frost update and not basic/rare collections. That part just seems odd to me.

(edited by NNYinsanenature.5684)

Broken Collections

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Thats not it, I had several drop since the update

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Broken Collections

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

If you watch the video. He had some in his bank that he accessed.

Thanks!

No harm in asking, I guess. It’s an interesting read when the subject comes up.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Broken Collections

direx.8207

The guy in the thread I linked had them all when the update hit. So how did it work for him?

Well he was able to to view the collection by clicking on a skin in his invetory but was it actually unlocked? As in could he go through the Achievement panel and find it, did he get any rewards or AP for having it completed? Too bad the video doesn’t answer any of these questions.

It would be a really dumb idea for the collection to be an all or nothing one like that where it doesn’t unlock until you have ALL the weapon skins and then it’s completed.

Broken Collections

NNYinsanenature.5684

Lol sorry didnt mean to come off like that but even when he brings up the collection its not even in the right section.

Broken Collections

direx.8207

Thats not it, I had several drop since the update

Ahh that’s too bad, I just heard from people that’s how it’s done but since I don’t Fractal I couldn’t really verify it.

Broken Collections

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Here’s the thread on reddit about the Fractal weapon collection, and a video uploaded by the guy that discovered it.

Thanks, watched the video and reviewed the thread. However, I want to make sure if you believe that collection is bugged/broken?

Here’s what happened to me: Many skins that I have earned appear in my wardrobe. Post patch I tried to right click on the weapons that I actually use and cannot get access to that collection/cannot see it in the collections tab. Do you have to add a FRESH skin to your wardrobe post patch? Is having multiple skins in the wardrobe pre-patch and a modified weapon post-patch not good enough? Is there a difference between the old weapons that dropped prior to the fractured update and the new weapons that are just skins?

“Before the Fractured release, Fractal weapons had level 80 exotic weapon strength, an upgrade slot, and no attribute bonuses. Each required using a Transmutation Crystal to have attribute bonuses. "

I bet the team forgot that weapons used to be dropped instead of skins, and there is some bug somewhere along those lines.

But again: I had wardrobe skins and weapons post-patch, and cannot access this achievement in any way.

Broken Collections

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Lol sorry didnt mean to come off like that but even when he brings up the collection its not even in the right section.

S’ok. You’re not the only one asking questions. We’ll figure it out, no worries at all.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Broken Collections

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

I have these three to refer to the team:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hero_of_the_People
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fine_Wining
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Brewmaster

I cannot locate notes about fractal weapons. I’ll keep looking.

Yea, those are the only collections that have never unlocked for me.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Broken Collections

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Yes, we are

For the wine and the ale collections, it’s true, it could simply be that no player has found how to start them, although we do assume that they work the same way as the steak collection, which does not require a specific item or action to unlock it.

As the “eating collection” is working but both the “drinking collections” are not, we have been wondering whether these two were removed because of their “alcohol” theme.

Regarding Hero of the People, at release time, the ‘eligible’ champion bags had a ‘collectible’ tag and an option in their context menu to be added to a collection – nothing happened. This ‘collectible’ tag, along with the context menu, then vanished in another patch. We were wondering whether that collection was removed because it is very difficult to get some champion bags outside of your level range (i.e. for people that have all level 80 characters) but that is only speculation on our part.

So either the devs saw that it wasn’t working and removed the half-implemented collection to fix it, or removed it purposely and entirely – either way is fine, but for the love of Dwayna, let us know which one it is.

There have been numerous threads in the bug section of the forum about both of these issues: BrewmasterFine WiningHero of the People

So,

• if any of these are unlockable but we still haven’t found how – can you guys maybe just let us know? It will kick off a major community-wide treasure hunt!
  • And if any of them were just removed – can you, also, just let us know? So we don’t continue to waste our time.
  • And if they’re just not working until a future patch – can you, also, maybe, pretty please, just let us know so we can stop creating the same threads asking the same questions over and over…?

This is all we ask.
Thank you <3

Broken Collections

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Pixelpumpkin, thank you for all this valuable info! And you posted just after I shot off an e-mail to our QA leads to ask them about the four issues. I have a process for getting updates, and it includes providing a link to the thread/threads about the subject at hand. With the additional details you’ve provided, the team will have a lot to work with.

Thanks again!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Broken Collections

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I’m glad to see this is finally being addressed. I’ve been curious about if we’d ever see anything else about these collections.

Broken Collections

Posted by: Acinonyx Rex.8609

Acinonyx Rex.8609

Usually Sticky treads are used by moderators to summarize important informations for players. Since here, players have to summarize informations to moderators, players should be ale to create stickies.

I’m sorry you misunderstand what is happening. Let me explain: No players “have to summarize informations” for anyone, including me. Someone reported a bug. I asked for details, if that person or anyone else cared to share it. This is an efficient and provably useful synergy for forums, since those involved in the thread are well informed and may be willing to provide the info that is needed to follow up on their request for information. Those doing so are offering detail in the spirit of helpfulness and a willingness to contribute, and we appreciate that very much.

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude, but this subject has been discussed a lot in many threads on this forum, when the patch came out. The point is we need a tool, or maybe a sticky thread, to list every major current issues, and your current status on the subject (aware of it/working on it/nothing can be done).

This list could include categories like “NPE” (mainly the unlock on level part), “Trait System” (improvments have been made, more could be done), or “Collections”.

On this last subject, others have mentionned some broken collections, but we could add that some collections can’t be done because of numerous bugs on events. (Treasure hunter comes to mind)

Edit: Many thanks for passing infos ;-)

Broken Collections

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

The 2 feast recipes for the fine dining collection were also kinda bugged.
I already knew them prior to the collection on my chef but they didnt unlock. I tried crafting one of the feasts but that didnt unlock them either, so i had to forge another recipe and consume it on another character.

I dont think that is working as intended.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fine_Dining

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Broken Collections

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Acinonyx Rex — you make good points, as have others, about a “known issues” thread. It could be a tricky thing to make work well — even just determining what’s included — but after I’ve gotten a few other forum projects completed I plan to investigate the options, because I can see this doing a lot of good.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Broken Collections

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

It seems like some of the recent updates that were made are intended to deal with some of these collections, specifically Hero of the People. The re-naming of some of the identical champion loot bags helps. Separating “Icy Strongbox” from “Gilded Strongbox”, and “Box of Lab Equipment” from “Deluxe Gear Box”, for example. Another step that was taken is adding champion loot bags of varying rarity into the world boss treasure chests, which helps with the champion loot bags of rarities where there are no actual champions in that level range.

The problem is that there is no Nightmare Court world boss right now to drop Thorny Seed Pouches in a world boss chest, like the Svanir Shaman drops Icy Strongboxes and Rhendak the Crazed drops Singed Ritualist Bags. That, along with the lack of Nightmare Court champions to hunt at lower levels, means that the achievement would be impossible to complete even if it were implemented in-game currently. I don’t think it’s possible anymore to get the white rarity Box of Lab Equipment either, unless they added that champ bag to the Inquest Mark II world boss chest, which I doubt they did as two exotic ones are already awarded from the bonus chest.

Greatly reducing the champion enemies in the newbie zones had the side effect of removing the vast majority of the white rarity champ bags from the game.

Broken Collections

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Thank goodness, finally this is in the right hands and being observed, having found its 2 months long overdue attention.

The Drinking Achievements and the Hero of the People Achievement never worked as intented from begin on.
they funny thing is, diulfy, your number one tester knew this also already from begin on and has written about that also from day 1 on on his site, that these achievements dont work.
Come on Gaile,s please for the sake of god please don’t tell me, that these bugs weren’t already known to the Devs all these 2 months long, otherwise I must really start to believe, that many of the Devs seem to be blind and really design and work only after useless metrics like flying a plane on autopilot that changes not from its course, as long the system registries nothing to automatically correct its flight course (metrics)

I somehow have the feeling, that if we the community wouldnt have made about these achievement bugs 2 months long some tabula rasa around, that we would still no fix to them in another x months or perhaps even maybe never, cause even looking only onto metrics should make one suspicious, if that number 0 never rises above that, that one should start somewhen to ask his or herself, if that achievement even works correctly, right??

Why those hidden Achievements anyways gaile? Could you please ask a Dev also, whats the sense behind this pointless mechanism – a mechanism, that adds nothing to the games but, but rather creates only bugs that annoy tons of people??
Or do you think that it overwhelms again everybody?
That we can’t handle and grasp it, when there are achievements shown directly to us – if seriosly yes, come on…

I doubt it, that the Drinking Achievements require any item, that you need to use first to unlock the Achievement.
But I strongly believe, the Hero of the People Achievement got in that moment bugged, when you renamed whyever all of those required Loot Items and forgot to add again to the renamed Loot Items the unlock mechanism that gets also shown via the Items “Collectibles Description Line”, so that its natural that this achievement would bug, if the complete unlocking mechanism is missing to to the pointless renaming of the loot items here in this case, cause I for myself can absolutely detect no single sane reason, why these items required the renaming here, unless making it with that change harder to obtain just the “right” versions of those loot items that count due to receivign them only form a “right” source, like in the dungeons and not from any other champs outside of dungeons, which dropped before the same kind of loot items with same icons and same name.

Thats my personal only guess, why the rename could have been necessary to ensure, that the right loot items can be found only in the dungeons. But if thats the case, then I really guess, how someone should be ever able to find a White Version of those Loot Items. But thats an other topic.
—-

I know otherwise of no other collection achievement, that are bugged. All others work perfectly fine.
About Fractal Master I can’t say much, have no Skin, and the videos heere show, that only the Skins are required and no Unlock Item to make the hidden achievement appear.
So this means if one uses a Fractal Skin and has like me none used yet and it doesn’t unlock, then this case should be clear, that the achievement doesn’t work in general and that the unlocking mechanic there then needs a fix.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Broken Collections

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

This particular collection has been bugged for since it’s launch of the collections.

In particular: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recipe:_Feast_of_Truffle_Steak_Dinner

I’ve tried to learn it twice now (not cheap) and the collection won’t complete. I know some players have no issue with this collection, not sure why it’s an issue for me.

I’ve contacted support about this in the past, they took note but had no fix in sight. Thought I would let you know here as well.

Broken Collections

Posted by: GreenAlien.5623

GreenAlien.5623

Why those hidden Achievements anyways gaile? Could you please ask a Dev also, whats the sense behind this pointless mechanism – a mechanism, that adds nothing to the games but, but rather creates only bugs that annoy tons of people??

I’m not one of them, but supposedly there are people who like to explore and uncover secrets.

(edited by GreenAlien.5623)

Broken Collections

Djinn.9245

I’m sorry, I assumed Anet already knew the details since there have been many threads regarding them.

http://dulfy.net/2014/09/08/gw2-items-collections-guide/

Right after the table of contents is the list of broken collections:

“Current bugged collections as of Sept 11, 2014

Brewmaster Collection (not able to activate)
Fine Wining Collection (not able to activate)
Hero of the People Collection (not able to activate)"

Broken Collections

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

I’m not one of them, but supposedly there are people who like to explore and uncover secrets.

yeah you said, you’re not one of them, but when will people finally understand in general, that their personal preferences must not be those of everybody?
Would have been that option to deactivate/activate hidden Achievements so hard to implement too? Should be an allowed question here I think …

So that those who like their secrets can have them and those, which don’t care and just want to know what there are for achievements and don’t get overwhelmed by that little bit of information get to know what they want to know, so that simple both sides can be happy?

Shouldnt be really wished too much, or ?
Wouldn’t I have for example found out by coincedence, that those halloween weapon skins require one of those pointless unlocking items just to get that achievement to pop (yeah its costless, but even more so completely pointless ant redundant) I surely would have wasted a really costsy halloween weapon skin if I would have one in the hope, that it unlocks the achievement

I dont want to know, how many peopel are already out there having wasted their skins in the hope, that it just simply unlocks the Achievement, basically having lost that way like 150 to 200+ and more gold with just 1 double click, due to not knowing, that the achievement needs that silly unlockiing item to be bought first cost free, when it just could be also completely scrapped asnd the achievment gets unlockedby just gettign the skins in your inventory or using them on a weapon ..

The ridiculous thing is, the game even doesn’t warn you, if there might be stll an unknown achievement for those item,s because you don’t see a collectables description on those weapons, where I say that every item which belongs to a collection, regardless if the achievement is still hidden or not, NEEDS to show the player that it belongs to a collection, unless that player has deactivated the collections info for having their personal thrill for searching the “secrets” for those peope, which loves this kind of waste of time locusting every single item there is in the hope it may belong perhaps to a collection.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Broken Collections

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

This particular collection has been bugged for since it’s launch of the collections.

In particular: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recipe:_Feast_of_Truffle_Steak_Dinner

I’ve tried to learn it twice now (not cheap) and the collection won’t complete. I know some players have no issue with this collection, not sure why it’s an issue for me.

I’ve contacted support about this in the past, they took note but had no fix in sight. Thought I would let you know here as well.

There are two recipes with very similar names. Remember to use Feast of Truffle Steak Dinner, not Feast of Truffle Steak.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Broken Collections

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

“Hero of the People”, “Fine Wining” and “Brewmaster” are the 3 offenders most in need of an answer, Gaile. PixelPumpkin’s post sums up what we know about the collections and their issues quite nicely.

I also thought that maybe those 3 collections got pulled for some reason since the “Collectible” tag disappeared for many items previously listed as being part of the collections.

Broken Collections

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

http://dulfy.net/2014/09/08/gw2-items-collections-guide/

Right after the table of contents is the list of broken collections:

“Current bugged collections as of Sept 11, 2014

Brewmaster Collection (not able to activate)
Fine Wining Collection (not able to activate)
Hero of the People Collection (not able to activate)"

Honestly, I’m not gonna fault the devs for not checking Dulfy.

But with the sheer amounts of (unanswered) threads in the bugs section (as well as general discussion and players helping players) it is really hard for me to keep believing that the devs “read everything even if we don’t reply”. :’(

Broken Collections

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

But with the sheer amounts of (unanswered) threads in the bugs section (as well as general discussion and players helping players) it is really hard for me to keep believing that the devs “read everything even if we don’t reply”. :’(

Nailed it, Pixel.

It really has become a case of post-‘n’-hope on this site. Sometimes you’ll get a dev to respond to your query for the betterment of the game and your playing experience. As I’ve experienced, other times they’ll go largely ignored.

I’ve posted so many times about these bugged collections that I’ve literally given up trying to swim against the tide. I only posted about these collections to Gaile in another thread two days ago. She asked for more info, I gave it to her. I even PM’d her about the collections, to which I still don’t have a reply.

I’m not sure what else I can do about getting this message through to the appropriate people, but it’s certainly not for lack of trying!!

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”