Bugs/Glitches We Love

Bugs/Glitches We Love

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Spider Bro Jenkins.2780

Spider Bro Jenkins.2780

I don’t know where this topic should actually be, so I won’t be offended if this thread is moved. Rather than focus on the bugs/glitches we hate, I thought it would be nice to have a thread devoted to the bugs/glitches we love! So please share pictures, videos, and/or stories of hilarious glitches/bugs! I’ll start!

First image: That be a stag stuck in a tree. I didn’t have the heart to kill the helpless stag.

Second Image: That is the elusive Land Risen Bull Shark. I hate sharks, so I killed it mercilessly!

Third Image: That is a Tar Elemental that spawned on top of a pole in Orr. I couldn’t kill him as he regenerated health at a ridiculously rate, but he disappeared after killing enough tar elementals for that one dynamic event.

Fourth Image: Don’t mind me. Just floating in midair off Overlook Keep in WvW

Fifth Image: I glitched underneath the champion area at a tower in WvW. I took out the champion, but couldn’t do much after that. Also a bunch of Fort Aspenwood Invaders killed me for being stuck there lol.

Attachments:

(edited by Spider Bro Jenkins.2780)

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Vinny.6924

Vinny.6924

Ive fell into the 5th one when Quentin was flipped and we took control. You know when it does that graphics thing and respawns the control point.

Thats when oblivion sucked me in.

Commander Ahria – Warrior – Stormbluff Isle

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Spider Bro Jenkins.2780

For me, I think there was some enemy siege up and I got blasted out of the champion area and glitched down.

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

Swimming on land!

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Dan.8709

Dan.8709

I wasn’t able to copy it, but my friend knows how to glitch weapon skills animations on swapping weapons and he can be like a beyblade on a warrior, shoot with a sword etc, really fun.

Daniel Cousland – Darkhaven

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Lexandro.1456

Lexandro.1456

The game wigging out on state changes between land/water and me swimming around with my hat on.

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Spider Bro Jenkins.2780

After reading all these comments so far, I am greatly disappointed in the fact I have not swam on land!

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Mercucial.6759

Mercucial.6759

All the bugs/glitches in Arah that make it bearable.

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Breaking Bad.6241

Breaking Bad.6241

Koptev in SE p3 saying “NO NO NO We should go to the armory. That’s where Zadorojny is likely to be” several times in a row. I find it funny every time I run that path.

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

My favorite is the fall glitch that lets you slide on your face for a while.

Disciple of Quag

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

The annoying ones are lol.

For example the ones who only we see.. When the Physics system of the game Fails, in our char, and instead we walk we lie in the ground, or our arms get stuck in our head with the greatsword pointed to the sky….

When something FAILS and we enter in a Infinite Ocean behind down the map itself…

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

I love when you fall off a cliff and go splat (but don’t take enough damage that you die), and then can slide around on your belly instead of moving properly.

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: LordSlack.4685

LordSlack.4685

I found a passed out NPC in a pirate cave in one of those “spash water on the drunks to wake them up” type heart quests. This NPC wouldn’t wake up, but was the only one you could still interact with. When you did, he would stand up and do a death animation, complete with scream. I must have spent 10 minutes clicking on him to make him dance like Thriller.

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: ReMortis.4287

ReMortis.4287

You used to be able to fully fight in costume while holding a Kit/Bundle item. Such as being in costume and fighting with engineer kits and elementalist weapons. I loved this “bug”. The Flamethrower kit and Mad King outfit matched perfectly with my engineer. I would run around back in the farming days of Orr as The Great Mad King Charr burninating all the undead.

Unfortunately there’s a “No Fun Allowed” rule in GW2 so this was fixed in some patch earlier this year and now when in costume and dealing/taking damage you instantly revert to normal armor.

Attachments:

I am The No.

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

I miss sit-jumping

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

Watching friends chop down trees with a mining pick.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Agrios.1957

Agrios.1957

Why didnt anyone posted the video of the “airplane emote” during BWE. That was hilarious.

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Why didnt anyone posted the video of the “airplane emote” during BWE. That was hilarious.

:D

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Jeahanne.5209

Jeahanne.5209

:D

I vote this be made a legitimate action. IMMEDIATELY! >:D

I adore this clip, it made my day! Thanks!

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Jeahanne.5209

Jeahanne.5209

My favorite glitch was falling off of the Uncatagorized Fractal in FotM. I somehow fell in short falls down past the starting point and ended up in a long fall down to a mysterious plain underneath. I found new land!

…too bad I died when I hit the ground and couldn’t explore it…

Attachments:

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Spider Bro Jenkins.2780

My favorite is the fall glitch that lets you slide on your face for a while.

I’ve had this happen to me in the Wintersday Jumping Puzzle! Jumping up and down in this mode is absolutely hilarious. I think I made it halfway through that puzzle in faceplant mode until I died. Wish I took screenshots of that. =(

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Elementalist glowing glitch.

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

My favorite glitch was falling off of the Uncatagorized Fractal in FotM. I somehow fell in short falls down past the starting point and ended up in a long fall down to a mysterious plain underneath. I found new land!

…too bad I died when I hit the ground and couldn’t explore it…

If you have a revive orb, you can walk around down there (done it). there are boundaries, so you can’t just keep running forever. the land below it, for me, was the snow fractal. it was fun to be watching it like I was in space or something. (we did the snow fractal just before that one, so maybe it’ll always be the one before the one you’re doing, or maybe that’s where that ma kitten tored?)
I recommend reviving yourself down there only if you want to look around. once revived, the only way to rejoin your party is for them to finish the fractal (no loot for you) or everyone wipe or go back to the lab.

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

You can get stuck in incredibly awkward poses that mess up animation if you happen to die while frozen (such as the crystals in CoE).

A week or so ago I caused my guildmates to laugh so hard they cried

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: ndrangles.5183

ndrangles.5183

Koptev in SE p3 saying “NO NO NO We should go to the armory. That’s where Zadorojny is likely to be” several times in a row. I find it funny every time I run that path.

i once had a pug where all 5 of us ran back and forth over the patch of ground that triggered it so he just kept going NONONONONONONONONO into infinity. best pug.

i also like when you level up and your character raises their weapon triumphantly and never puts it down. he’s just gonna savor this moment as long as possible. little longer….not done yet….nope, still savoring.

Majyyks [Os] – NSP

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Xauhes.9634

Xauhes.9634

You can get stuck in all emote in the game. So far the most fun glitch/bug in the game for me.

Just a fast video show it off

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Grizledorf.5290

Grizledorf.5290

using engie/rifle and a mortar to launch my asura as far as the mortar can go. bug reported in 2012 still not fixed

Bugs/Glitches We Love

Posted by: Grizledorf.5290

Grizledorf.5290

the egg sacks u find in WvW u can do all sorts of funny animations by clicking inspect on them at varying speeds