CONFIRMED MA & Aetherblade returning

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

Is this supposed to be a good news? No one liked them… and i can assure you that for lev40+ EVERYONE will be skipping these two. So this is just two additional fractals everyone will skip like they skip dredge/shaman/cliffside. GG.

Funny, I see a lot of people screaming about wanting those dungeons back….

like the kind of people who’ve missed these and want to try them now… No one that was doing them/done over 5 runs of each cares.

I ran them both over 5 times. I am very excited to see them return. You don’t speak for everyone so don’t act like your opinion is the be-all end-all of what the community wants.

oh but i’ve spoke to a lot of people about these two when they were available, no one liked them. on this forum im not surprised to see so much positivity about these two mini dungeons because most people here are fanboys who go crazy even if they add something as minor as a ONE new mini pet… Both of these mini dungeons are far from ‘fun’ or great.

I unequivocally loathe all dungeons, I ran them both just once and will say that the “Flame and Frost” mini dungeon was actually fun and like I said I absolutely hate all dungeons.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

I hope they will ad new regions/ races through Living World rather then an expansion. One new zone/ part of a zone every 3 months is better then 20 zones all at once. People would rush them again and finish the content in1 week then complain again there is not enough content in the game.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Is this supposed to be a good news? No one liked them… and i can assure you that for lev40+ EVERYONE will be skipping these two. So this is just two additional fractals everyone will skip like they skip dredge/shaman/cliffside. GG.

like the kind of people who’ve missed these and want to try them now… No one that was doing them/done over 5 runs of each cares.

I ran them both over 5 times. I am very excited to see them return. You don’t speak for everyone so don’t act like your opinion is the be-all end-all of what the community wants.

oh but i’ve spoke to a lot of people about these two when they were available, no one liked them. on this forum im not surprised to see so much positivity about these two mini dungeons because most people here are fanboys who go crazy even if they add something as minor as a ONE new mini pet… Both of these mini dungeons are far from ‘fun’ or great.

Right we’re fan boys because we like something about the game we’re playing. lol Nice try.

Eh, you actually made me come out of lurking to finally post something, but you can’t brush this one off so easily. Every single post I’ve ever seen you make has been blind defense of Anet, without being willing to consider where other people are coming from. I’m not saying you’re wrong or that you can’t have that opinion, but just about all of your posts relate to trying to disprove any negative notions about GW2. As far as fanboys go, that’s a pretty big part of it.

In regards to this though, I’m actually happy to see their return. I wasn’t particularly active when the content came out, and wouldn’t mind a chance to experience. Even if it was negatively received for various reasons, incorporating already-created content that we wouldn’t otherwise see is positive for a lot of reasons. Wait to see how the final version actually plays out before automatically assuming it’ll hurt fractals and be unenjoyable.

How much would you like to bet that I’m a blind fan boy, and that every single post I’ve made is positive or supportive of Anet. Even people who used to be against me and call me that have come out saying that I’m not all pro Anet, and some people have even asked me what’s up and why I’m being so negative. I’m sorry if you don’t read all my posts but calling me a blind fan boy is not wrong, but demonstrably wrong.

Among the things I’m not happy with are rng cash boxes, the way the story dungeons/destiny’s edge story are laid out (I thought that was a bad design decision), the changes made to Southsun that affect guild missions, the new achievement points counting toward the leaderboard, daily points counting to the leaderboards…and there have been more.

I don’t blindly support anything, where as the person I was quoting, if you look at their post history, has attacked just about everything and anything Anet has done for ages.

Maybe you should do some research before commenting on stuff.

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Indeed this is good news. Everyone liked them. (see what I did there)
Rest assured, these fractals will be shortened, because at their first implementation were indeed too long.

It’ll freshen up fractals and I sincerely hope they revamp the reward system at the same time.

PS: what’s wrong with shaman fractal? It’s rather easy and fast with good loot.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

its true that people want aetherblade and molten back

Its true also that given the experience with fractals, fractal players DO NOT want them in fractals either :S

We already can see dredge 2.0 and 3.0

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

And I’ve spoken to a lot of people about these two and all of them liked them, strange how this works. I guess you were talking to cof p1 farmers that want the most efficient path to loot and nothing else, yes for them the new dungeons weren’t good, for people looking for something fun and unique they were. Go back to cof p1 farming

Posted by: HawkMeister.4758

HawkMeister.4758

I only ran Molten once (maybe twice) and liked it, didn´t even bother with Aether as for me personally it was too hard to try “learning” such a dungeon with only two weeks of lifetime.

Looking forward to both, but what´s almost the best is that ANet hasn´t even started making the 3rd new fractal one yet.
Only once we vote they´ll start design it! Anet not throwing away content. Consider my mind boggled.

Oh and, it´ll be really nice if you guys could stop the circle-kitten-swing of “I´m right-No I”, as by definition I am right and most everybody is wrong. :p
;)

Polish > hype

(edited by HawkMeister.4758)

Posted by: beren.6048

beren.6048

Meh… I like that they’re coming back, but I definitely feel bringing them back solely as part of the Fractal system is a poor choice.

Agree, I hate fractals. New open world is what I want, not more instances and empty open worlds as a consequence. I remember the old MMOs where you could just open the door of a dungeon and walk in. GW2 should have some of those open world dungeons with raid bosses.

Posted by: Zorby.8236

Zorby.8236

I farmed the **** out of MF, and even though I was tired of it after 40+ runs I still like it. Now that it’s been a while and there’s no farming it it’s going to be a nice addition. Same goes with AR. I only hope they keep the interresting parts and skip all the trash mobs :p

~This is the internet, my (or your) opinion doesn’t matter~

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

I hope they will ad new regions/ races through Living World rather then an expansion. One new zone/ part of a zone every 3 months is better then 20 zones all at once. People would rush them again and finish the content in1 week then complain again there is not enough content in the game.

How would this fix anything? Even if its 1 new zone every 3 month people would rush it… Complete the zone in 15 minutes and complain for 3 months before the new one appears

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

actually, most people I did them with liked them for being more thought out and harder than the usual GW2 content.

Ronah.2869

How would this fix anything? Even if its 1 new zone every 3 month people would rush it… Complete the zone in 15 minutes and complain for 3 months before the new one appears

You forgot the bi-weekly updates. People have things to do and a new zone will have a story that has driven you there. The new zone won’t be filled up with hearts quests like it would be if there was a full expansion. Remember, this game didn’t have hearts in the original script, they introduced them after because people were disoriented on what to do.

(edited by Ronah.2869)

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

I am confused about something. Reading the blurb about the upcoming release it sounds like only one of the dungeons will be opened in fractals depending on who wins. Listening to some other things seems that both will be released plus another fractal. Which will it be?

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

I am confused about something. Reading the blurb about the upcoming release it sounds like only one of the dungeons will be opened in fractals depending on who wins. Listening to some other things seems that both will be released plus another fractal. Which will it be?

Both Molten Weapons Facility and Aetherbalde Retreat will be returning as Fractals.

The thrid fractal will depend on who wins the vote:

• Evon – The Fall of Abaddon (Vote Evon!)
  • Kiel – The Reactor
Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Both Molten Weapons Facility and Aetherbalde Retreat will be returning as Fractals.

The thrid fractal will depend on who wins the vote:

• Evon – The Fall of Abaddon (Vote Evon!)
  • Kiel – The Reactor

Ah, ok. Thanks

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Must not vote for a charr….must not vote for a charr…

Want fall of abaddon fractal…

Must not betray principles…..

……………….

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

Wait a minute, EVERYONE? kitten … I was going to do them myself, but since you said EVERYONE then I guess I can’t.

Posted by: pullnointer.1476

pullnointer.1476

brb skipping shaman

XD

Posted by: Devata.6589

Devata.6589

Allow me to disagree: what made the dungeons fun (for me) were the dungeons themselves, not their rewards or their lenght. The dungeons would’ve been the same to me if they gave no jetpack/monocle. But you are entitled to your opinion, of course.

Now you should definitely check out the recent livestream with Colin Johanson because if I recall correctly it also addresses the issue of limited-time items and he says both the jetpack and the monocle are NOT coming back. But don’t quote me on that as I’m not 100% sure.

If anything, I see them adding slightly reworked versions of the dungeons as fractals with normalized rewards and scalable difficulty. But that’s just me and we don’t know much about what they have in store for FotM.

I did see the livestream and was very carefully watching what he was saying and he did say that in the future the story would be temporary but all upgrades / additions to the world would stay. Items / rewards are not ‘the story’ but additions so they should stay in the future.

Of course thats no guarantee for the jetpack/monocle because the were all from before this interview while Colin was taking about upcoming patches (so basically starting next week). But he also did no say they would not come back.

What you most likely remember is a question. WoodenPotatoes also complained about the temporary content but he is a story junky so he was mainly talking about the story, he said he would not mind if rewards would be temporary. But thats of course the problem with temp content.. if you like story’s you miss the story, if you like achivements you miss achivements and if you like items you miss items. In this interview one of the questions was pretty much literally what WoodenPotatoes said (most likely the asker got that from WP). But when asked Colin did repaid that the story would go away but you would still be able to read / see it while all the other stuff would be permanent.

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Anet, for the love of Dwyana, please think about medium armor professions when reworking AR. Thank you.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

The hell are you people talking about? These 2 dungeons were decent, be a better player and stop crying, for once Arena Net did something right.
37 FOTM here, and I don’t give a kitten what dungeons I get to play.

Devata.6589

Anet, for the love of Dwyana, please think about medium armor professions when reworking AR. Thank you.

Why rework it? It was fun. Please do not rework it.
I got all the achievements in AR with a ranger.. thats medium armor. Just the 15 min achievement was a little hard. You basically need to have 2 guardians and one warrior with you But all the rest was no problem.

Chopps.5047

I got all the achievements in AR with a ranger.. thats medium armor. Just the 15 min achievement was a little hard. You basically need to have 2 guardians and one warrior with you But all the rest was no problem.

2200 hours on ranger here and no I don’t want more discrimination in high level fractals from people whining that rangers suck on AR because pet’s die in aoe.

It’s about perception. I beat AR too and got all the achieves with ranger. I’m not happy with it, sorry my opinion differs from yours. Maybe you haven’t been around as long as me to see the hate train in action.

Oh, and for the record, you are proving the hate train. “You only need some guards and a warrior blah blah blah”. Dude. We got AR unfriendly skies with 3 rangers in the party (Durzlla, Hoppr, and myself).

It’s perception.

(edited by Chopps.5047)

Nick.6972

Rangers are horrible in Dungeons, no offense, but they are.
Warriors/Guardians + Mesmer is all you need.

Chopps.5047

See? Look at nick. That’s exactly what I’m talking about.

Vayne.8563

Yet a party of rangers can beat every dungeon the game. Imagine that.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Molten facility? okay. Aetherblade? Meh. Aetherblade as a part of fractal random rotation? No way.

Oh, and for the record, you are proving the hate train. “You only need some guards and a warrior blah blah blah”. Dude. We got AR unfriendly skies with 3 rangers in the party (Durzlla, Hoppr, and myself).

It’s perception.

Actually, AR mechanics ironically made rangers a good option. When what kills you is not combat, and when what makes you live is pure mobility (preferably while still doing damage), rangers are good – they can dodge and run, mostly ignoring opponents, while their pets do the job.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

Nick.6972

As good as 4 Warriors + Mesmer?

You could do any dungeon with a gimmicky team consisting of 5 Perma Stealth Thieves too.

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

2200 hours on ranger here and no I don’t want more discrimination in high level fractals from people whining that rangers suck on AR because pet’s die in aoe.

It’s perception.

It’s not perception really, but this doesn’t mean that skilled rangers/engies/whatever can’t be of use to a party. I think rangers are weak in dungeons but I wouldn’t deny one a slot in my party (fractal lv 42).

People exaggerate things all the time, and let perception blow things out of proportion. My guildies kept on swearing that you NEED 3 zerk warriors + mesmer + guardian to get unfriendly skies achievement, while I got it with 1 war 1 guard 1 necro and 1 ele + another guard that disconnected for 3/4 of the fight. There’s nothing you can’t do in this game (PvE) if you have a good build and are skilled enough, but that doesn’t mean that rangers aren’t weak and a sub-par choice.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

Vayne.8563

You could do any dungeon with a gimmicky team consisting of 5 Perma Stealth Thieves too.

What does as good as mean? Do you mean you get better rewards? More achievement points?

Better to me means more fun. If you can run that dungeon easy as pie with a team in 25 minutes and there’s no challenge to it, no thanks. That wouldn’t entertain me at all.

You’re welcome to do that if you want to. But that doesn’t make rangers terrible in dungeons.

I’ve often found in life that the easy way to do something is seldom the best way to do it.

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

They have to be really well played, and let’s face it… the typical ranger player is bad, lol. The word “huntard” comes to mind.

Posted by: sinzer.4018

sinzer.4018

I thoroughly enjoyed the Molten Facility, glad that it’s coming back i just fear what kind of tweaks they’ll make. The encounters in it were spot on imo.

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

While I’ve played thousands of instances in another well-known MMO, I really don’t enjoy them in this game. But, I’m happy to hear that they are adding these back, reworked, for those that do.

Colin hit on all my larger issues around living world and content. It sounds like the focus is shifting from temporary to permanent. And, it sounds like they have built in the possibility for longer development cycles which should improve both code delivered and thinking around evolving the game. I wish they would extend the release cycle as well, but I’m sure they will learn through experience over time.

I’m a bit disappointed that they haven’t made a decision on expansion vs. an evolving living world. This is one of those areas where it’s possible to break significant new ground in the MMO genre. I believe an evolving living world is the best way move the game forward. I mean it’s the way our living world evolves in the context of our daily lives. And, I doubt they’d be able to resist raising the level cap in an expansion.

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

You forgot the bi-weekly updates. People have things to do and a new zone will have a story that has driven you there. The new zone won’t be filled up with hearts quests like it would be if there was a full expansion. Remember, this game didn’t have hearts in the original script, they introduced them after because people were disoriented on what to do.

Bi-weekly updates don’t guarantee new zones will be implemented twice a month. And even if they are, people are still going to devour the zones like a plague of locusts in a field of crops and then complain that there’s nothing to do or updates are too slow.

And personally, I’d be very disappointed if the new zones (whenever they’re added) don’t have renown hearts, points of interest, vistas, and all the other trappings that the existing zones already have.

Posted by: BlueDragon.7054

BlueDragon.7054

Talk for yourself, I really liked both dungeons, and I would love to see them back as a fractal, and I play fractals a lot. Probably most of my time in the game has been paying fotm. Stop talking as if you know what other people wants.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Good players regardless of class can finish any dungeon, any path, any fractal with 0 deaths.

I can only assume your definition of “as good as” = “as fast as”…

To put it into perspective from the other side of players: I’ve literally turned down groups who insisted on speed running things. “OK we gonna skip this and that and stick with me and we are gonna run to here and skip this”. I just say “Oh, it’s one of these types of runs, yea, pass, drop group

For the record I play as both a shout Guard and zerker Warrior, fully geared on both. I have the choice to play the dungeon as intended. There are a lot of players like me who actually like playing dungeons to complete them, not to exploit and skip content to get done ASAP. There’s a time and place for that, and yes I’ve done it from time to time if I’m farming tokens, but it should never be the standard.

Faster doesn’t always mean better. Completing the dungeon successfully without wiping is doing it better, and class has no bearing on that., player skill does.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Devata.6589

It’s about perception. I beat AR too and got all the achieves with ranger. I’m not happy with it, sorry my opinion differs from yours. Maybe you haven’t been around as long as me to see the hate train in action.

It’s perception.

Well my comment was only about the fact that the dungeon was not possible for medium armor.

I do think the pets are kinda useless / bad overall and in AR especially in the laser part but thats has more to do with the pet AI not with AR where the comment was about.

And yes you could do it with multiple rangers but 2 guardians and 1 warrior was simply the easiest combination and that is a problem that could use some work imho.

They took away the holy trinity but did not really make a new system for it. It would be nice if every profession really has it’s own role.

And I have been here since pre-release where the ranger has always been my main.

I would not like to see some nerved version of AR. The fact that is was not a very easy dungeon made it fun. There are plenty easy dungeons available.

Devata.6589

What does as good as mean? Do you mean you get better rewards? More achievement points?

Better to me means more fun. If you can run that dungeon easy as pie with a team in 25 minutes and there’s no challenge to it, no thanks. That wouldn’t entertain me at all.

You’re welcome to do that if you want to. But that doesn’t make rangers terrible in dungeons.

I’ve often found in life that the easy way to do something is seldom the best way to do it.

Faster is what he talks about. And yes you can use any group but it would be best if there where not some professions that are ‘much’ better (faster) in general then other professions. It’s no problem if in dungeon x guardians and warriors are in favorite while in dungeon y rangers and thief’s are and in dungeons z you need a team of 5 differed professions.

But in reality to do a dungeon easy / fast a team is many warrior and guardian with full berserker and that should simply not be the case. I think that is his point and lets not act as if those professions are not the most wanted for dungeons because then you are simply closing your eye’s for the facts.

Anyway, I only reacted on the fact that somebody wanted the AR dungeon to be modified ‘dumbed down’ because according to him you could not really do it with medium armor and I disagree with that. So lets not go on to a new subject from that. It was not my intention to change the thread into what professions are better or worse, there are other threads about that.

pullnointer.1476

I can brush my teeth with a toilet tissue, doesn’t mean it’s anywhere close to a good idea

Ronah.2869

Bi-weekly updates don’t guarantee new zones will be implemented twice a month. And even if they are, people are still going to devour the zones like a plague of locusts in a field of crops and then complain that there’s nothing to do or updates are too slow.

And personally, I’d be very disappointed if the new zones (whenever they’re added) don’t have renown hearts, points of interest, vistas, and all the other trappings that the existing zones already have.

Of course they won’t add new zones twice a month. They probably will add one zone or part of a zone each 3-5 months but for going there it will be some Living Story every 2 weeks that will lead to the new zone.

About heart quests … well, I am pretty sure there won’t be any in the new high level zones but there we will still find vistas and PoIs.
The only possibility to add zones with heart quests in them is if they decide to add a new race with a new racial capital and some new starting low level zones.

This could be considered an expansion but it can be triggered by a living story plot in which we meet the new race and then they take us to their capital city. In the update after that, the new race will be unlocked and the respective starter low level zones.

They don’t need a paid expansion for this because the zones are low level and will only count for personal exploration not for the map completion for those who already have the star. Having a new race, people might need to choose between deleting a character or buying a new character slot.

A-net already knows how many accounts are alto-holic and they can foresee how the new character slots will sale. Besides, the cash shop as they do it now is very profitable: it is not a pay to win and the things sold in there are purely optional, they don’t increase your effectiveness in the game, only your looks
So why should they force a paid expansion onto people who are happy with the game as it is and possibly they won’t buy it when have it all free for all and supported by the cosmetics?

Just think about WoW. Do you see any new player buying the game and all expansions at once? I don’t think so. So, a new player buys GW2 from the shop in some years. What will have buy? One game of 60USD that instead of 17Gb download as we have now, he will have 28Gb. What do you think this buyer will feel when he will read: you need to buy the game plus the 2 expansions: 60USD + 40 USD + 40 USD.
I am sure hew will say “i’ll pass”

(edited by Ronah.2869)

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

I really don’t see any way for them to do expansion-level content updates with Living story. Unless the whole thing progresses really, really slowly, like, one new zone every month. But along with an expansion, there’s usually a lot of new game mechanics added, let’s say in GW2 context, a new, playable race (Tengu?), new weapons for each class to use, new minigames, new areas and personal story, class balance…

I find it curious that this deep into development cycles they “haven’t decided” on whether they will have new expansions. Personally I feel like they almost have to. I wouldn’t really mind the next big zone to be Crystal Desert and from there, moving to Elona for a confrontation with Kralkatorrik and/or Palawa Joko. I really can’t see something of that magnitude being released on a two-week cycle of living story.

Living story so far hasn’t got much significance with the personal story or the dragons, though. That’s one of my biggest complains with it – it feels like they have ditched the big plot with the dragons (the main storyline of GW2?) and and constantly introducing new things, people and places. Hopefully they will return to the Dragons sooner than later.

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

Meh… I like that they’re coming back, but I definitely feel bringing them back solely as part of the Fractal system is a poor choice.

Agree, I hate fractals. New open world is what I want, not more instances and empty open worlds as a consequence. I remember the old MMOs where you could just open the door of a dungeon and walk in. GW2 should have some of those open world dungeons with raid bosses.

Just what we need more bosses like the shatterer where you stand in one spot and auto attack until the boss is dead.

Devata.6589

Besides, the cash shop as they do it now is very profitable: it is not a pay to win and the things sold in there are purely optional, they don’t increase your effectiveness in the game, only your looks
So why should they force a paid expansion onto people who are happy with the game as it is and possibly they won’t buy it when have it all free for all and supported by the cosmetics?

Just think about WoW. Do you see any new player buying the game and all expansions at once? I don’t think so. So, a new player buys GW2 from the shop in some years. What will have buy? One game of 60USD that instead of 17Gb download as we have now, he will have 28Gb. What do you think this buyer will feel when he will read: you need to buy the game plus the 2 expansions: 60USD + 40 USD + 40 USD.
I am sure hew will say “i’ll pass”

The expansion is needed because else there is the need for the gem-store focus. Yeah the gem-store might be profitable but that does not mean it is good for the game. And just because it is not B2W does not yet make it good. It’s the gem-store focus that driven the temporary content that many people hated so much. Now they promise to not do that anymore but they still need to make many.. so do they try to get people to buy gems (and so come up with tricks to get them to do that, being it B2W items or temporary content).

They don’t force people to buy the expansion. The expansion will simply give access to the new stuff.

About WoW., yeah what you do is that when releasing a new expansion the older one become cheaper and with the 3th expansion you make the older one cheaper again and with the 3th expansion the 1 expansion will be free. So in total there is the game you buy and 3 expansion where 2 are cheap. The price for the game itself has already been lowered so it will be more 40, 30, 40 or maximum 40, 20, 30, 40. And then you have a game with 3 or more expansions and no cash-shop focus and there is no need to buy them all at once.

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

I wouldn’t mind putting AR in fractals if we still keep the same 1g reward, make AR in fotm 1-9 easier than the normal 1, but only give 50s, and at 10-19 it should give 1g and as hard as the normal one, in 20-29 it should give 1.5g but a little bit harder, get the drift, that way it’d be fair, since this dungeon is longer than most, unless they change AR and MA, then the rewards should depend on the change

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

Posted by: StriderShinryu.6923

StriderShinryu.6923

“QQQQQQQ I don’t play fractals so I don’t give a kitten that it hasn’t gotten an update for 9 months now and I should always get all content the way I want it”

You’re totally right! They should absolutely take full dungeon experiences created for special segments of the storyline open to everyone and quite possibly hack them up into experiences that fit within the format used for what is supposed to be the end game tier progression PvE portion of the game! Next, they should take all of the existing PvE dungeons and make them full PvP zones!

Anyway, I have no issue at all with new fractals being introduced. Sure, I barely play Fractals myself, but that wouldn’t bother me one bit. What does bother me is taking content that was intially designed for one purpose and bringing it back as something that may A.) alienate the playerbase the content was originally designed for and B.) not even allow the content to come back in it’s full original form. It’s like asking for a vanilla ice cream sandwich and then being given a bowl of chocolate ice cream.

pullnointer.1476

“QQQQQQQ I don’t play fractals so I don’t give a kitten that it hasn’t gotten an update for 9 months now and I should always get all content the way I want it”

You’re totally right! They should absolutely take full dungeon experiences created for special segments of the storyline open to everyone and quite possibly hack them up into experiences that fit within the format used for what is supposed to be the end game tier progression PvE portion of the game! Next, they should take all of the existing PvE dungeons and make them full PvP zones!

Anyway, I have no issue at all with new fractals being introduced. Sure, I barely play Fractals myself, but that wouldn’t bother me one bit. What does bother me is taking content that was intially designed for one purpose and bringing it back as something that may A.) alienate the playerbase the content was originally designed for and B.) not even allow the content to come back in it’s full original form. It’s like asking for a vanilla ice cream sandwich and then being given a bowl of chocolate ice cream.

aware me on why they should come back in their full forms? molten facility is crap until first chest(and way too easy afterwards), aetherblade could use less trash and walking around sooo…

why would it alienate anyone ever?