Charr Tail please fix it already PLEASE !

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ominous.7583

Ominous.7583

Firstly I’ve always wanted to play as a charr since GW1 Beta and I love my Charr character in this game but the clipping and armor stretching is driving me crazy.

Can you guys MAYBEE at least make the tail swing not as wild and active. I mean I know my charr is a beast and his tail problably could IRL bend and defy the laws of physics and bend my flame legion armor leg peice and all because he is pretty awesome but can you like IDK cut a hole in the dungeon armors at least for the tail or make it not wag so much then maybee people would actually make more charr.

or IDK heavy T3 leg peice is a good example of how to make charr leg peices, the tail through the weapon I can live with but I can’t handle watching that armor bend like that anymore PLEASE FIX IT THANK YOU CHARR POWER !

-Ironcurtain

Posted by: Dr Ritter.1327

Dr Ritter.1327

charr are the reason we dont have capes…

The Paragon
[KICK] You’re out of the Guild
#beastgate

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

They are collecting information about character art in the following thread so you might want to move your feedback over there to make sure the team that is working on this sees it.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Issues-with-character-art-weapons-or-armor-2/

Ominous.7583

Then give charr a arm cape like raziel from soul reaver ? idk id be willing to not have a cape as long as they fix the tail. If a dev want’s to move it im fine with it. ( Or a Tabard lioncloth See Heavy T3 leg part only make it cloth with guild symbol there problem solved)

But blaming charr for not having capes while problaly is accurate sorry I rather have charr than cape’s though just saying.

-Ironcurtain

(edited by Ominous.7583)

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

At least you have a tail. My Sylvari doesn’t get a vine tail.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Ominous.7583

^ Sorry you misclicked when you made your character :O

-Ironcurtain

Posted by: Tulki.1458

Tulki.1458

Whatever you do, don’t tone down the amount of tail wagging.

Tail holes: yes
Weak tail wagging: no

Ominous.7583

Well if they toned it down ( not to the point it’s static looking) It would not clip through light armor coats and weapons I mean Realisically They would not wag there tail if they are packing a giant sharp greatsword on there backs as it would be cut. A new animation for the tails that is more cat like and less cow like would be better. (cats don’t wag there tails like dogs)

-Ironcurtain

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

^ Sorry you misclicked when you made your character :O

I like being made of soft wood.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

charr are the reason we dont have capes…

Who cares. I personally played gw1 with my cape turned off all the kitten time unless I was in pvp and was forced to wear it. I know many people who did the same thing.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

Posted by: Serval.6458

Serval.6458

Before I deleted my ranger, I noticed that they swished their tail for every shortbow shot which looked ridiculous (especially given the rof on the auto attack.)

I think that overall they’ve said that charr aren’t popular enough to warrant the effort needed to fix most of the armour/tail issues. The T3 light cultural is a good example, it’s made only for charr but they either forgot charr have tails when they were making it or decided it doesn’t matter.