Dance Dance for 100 gold, Community Event.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: armyalvaro.6759

armyalvaro.6759

Vote for Icas.3860

He has a sick vid

Posted by: Brand.1384

Brand.1384

Vote for Icas.3860

His video rocks.

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

Congratulation, Krew!

But I LOVE Icas video, so I vote for him/ her. <3

Posted by: pownguin.9205

pownguin.9205

Well, there goes my chances of winning 2nd place haha! I don’t have a guild or any friends to help me due to my social anxiety, but I guess I had some fun. Nice job first and second place winners.

Posted by: Pochibella.8394

Pochibella.8394

Me either Pownguin. Oh well, I had fun too. I actually made 3 videos and I had such a good time, I have taken some footage from Wintersday like dancing with the gingerbread at the end of the jump puzzle. Gratz everyone else.

Navi.7142

Oh, I don’t know anyone who participated in that competition.

And I think everyone did a great job. :-)

pownguin.9205

Me either Pownguin. Oh well, I had fun too. I actually made 3 videos and I had such a good time, I have taken some footage from Wintersday like dancing with the gingerbread at the end of the jump puzzle. Gratz everyone else.

I was hoping you’d win. You guys looked like you were having fun and the video was really cute. If my vote counts for anything it goes to you guys. Good job.

Posted by: CaptainCanada.5374

CaptainCanada.5374

Alexander – http://youtu.be/NeDIooCK4e4 by far the best!

Leader of Voodoó [ôïô]

Posted by: Pochibella.8394

Pochibella.8394

I was hoping you’d win. You guys looked like you were having fun and the video was really cute. If my vote counts for anything it goes to you guys. Good job.

Thank you! We did have fun! Yours was good too!

Posted by: Barrons.7290

Barrons.7290

Never fear people im already in talks for another event sometime next month, and i have a few sponsors so it should arrive pretty quickly.. After i quit spending my money on wintersday stuff <.<

Posted by: ordinaryguy.7902

ordinaryguy.7902

I vote for Icas

Posted by: MrAptronym.2846

MrAptronym.2846

Vote for Icas.3860

Great song and a great video to match it.

Posted by: Icas.3860

Icas.3860

Congrats, Krew!

And I’m not exactly fond of using popularity contests to determine results for things like this, so I’m not voting at all. Sorry!

Charr Mesmer lvl80 – Borlis Pass – Leader of Paradigm Knights

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

I have to say the coordination in that video at the “shots” part was pretty awesome. Getting chills while watching a GW2 video is a pretty rare occurance. Nice job.

Posted by: Barrons.7290

Barrons.7290

sorry for the delay, icas won the 2nd place as voted by all of you so i will send 10 gold to him thanks all for the support in this. Expect to see new competitions soon.

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

i have yet to see all these videos. what a great contest though!! can’t wait to get off work. looking forward to seeing new competitions as well! i can tell from the comments that these were all stellar. heh

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Navi.7142

Congratulation, Icas!!

Posted by: Krew.3081

Krew.3081

@pownguin

Maybe the reason you didn’t win, cause you have friends who will bash others videos that put a lot of hard work into it, and dislike there channel/video.

Posted by: Groovy.6749

Groovy.6749

@pownguin

Maybe the reason you didn’t win, cause you have friends who will bash others videos that put a lot of hard work into it, and dislike there channel/video.

That’s a bit harsh :/
I scrolled back on the thread and he just said he didn’t think he’d win because he’s got anxiety and probably didn’t pull off a great video because of lack of exterior help…before going on to congratulate both winners.

edit : typo

(edited by Groovy.6749)

Krew.3081

It’s true though, I hate having to come home from work and delete youtube comments of his friends who are “featuring” his channel. So to me no – that’s not harsh at all.

pownguin.9205

It’s true though, I hate having to come home from work and delete youtube comments of his friends who are “featuring” his channel. So to me no – that’s not harsh at all.

Ah, I understand your YouTube comment now. I’m very sorry about my friends. These friends of mine don’t even play Guild Wars so they have no idea of the trouble you went through to make your video. If we have anything to discuss let’s do it either through PM or other means so the moderators don’t have to remove everything we say that is off topic. I hope you can accept my apology, because whatever they said didn’t come from me. I enjoyed all the videos and you deserved first place. Congratulations.

Krew.3081

Ah, I understand your YouTube comment now. I’m very sorry about my friends. These friends of mine don’t even play Guild Wars so they have no idea of the trouble you went through to make your video. If we have anything to discuss let’s do it either through PM or other means so the moderators don’t have to remove everything we say that is off topic. I hope you can accept my apology, because whatever they said didn’t come from me. I enjoyed all the videos and you deserved first place. Congratulations.

It was very upsetting to come home and see multiple comments of flames on the video plus dislikes and when I click on your channel it has your name on it. I understand the situation. Sorry for my rudeness, I get upset rather quickly sometimes. Glad we got it settled.