Dear Humanss — The End Approachess!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Infamous Darkness.3284

Infamous Darkness.3284

watch yourself human we charr still have the border around ebonhawk mined, I’d suggest you keep your temper under control or you may find that we charr are not interested in sparing anyone breaking the rules set forth by the truce we signed at warrior’s crown.

Uh, Norn. If I were a human living in Hoelbrak I’d already have furs to protect myself and visitors from the brisk mountain air .

(like I needed another excuse to go hunting!)

very good then, your mention of separatist propaganda followed by the mention of collecting fur for a krait to wear sounded quite dangerous (it could be considered that you consider yourself a human separatist sympathizer willing to fight against charr) we’ll be keeping an eye on you nike, stay out of trouble.

Krait if you are interested in a bit of sport perform the necessary paperwork and I would be happy to take you to a gladiatorial bout in the black citadel, be warned though not to wander too far from the citadel as there are still many ghosts haunting the area around our beautiful city. On another note what class are you in krait society, are you an Oratuss?

Infamous Culverin(engi[Main]), one of every other class.
Karl Marx: “Go away! Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough!”

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I would never hunt Charr – you make entirely too good of booze to risk accidentally putting arrows in a brewer!

Mmm. Beer.

Makes me think we should educate the little explorer about frothy adult beverages!

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

I already suggested something like this but it looks like he doesnt like alcohol

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I already suggested something like this but it looks like he doesnt like alcohol

It’s an acquired taste. He probably doesn’t have much gold. He need to go out, do some events, get some karma and cash and buy enough beer from a vender to throw a nice party. A kegger. He can make friends and if he drinks enough, he can worship at the Mystic Toilet the next day and experience a couple of new feelings known as “hangover” and “regret”.

Posted by: JNetRocks.3652

JNetRocks.3652

The Community Team is squeee’ing with love over here looking at this.

:D I’m honored! <3

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Here I had gotten these from a dear departed friend….

<Hands krait a dozen shiny apples>

Every good krait should be filled with apples…….

Theftwind (HoD)

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

This is the funniest thread I’ve seen in a while haha

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

Does Kraits communicates withs Drakes?
Pleasse helps poor fishershuman, tells drakes to spits him outs!

Sorry, but Krait doesn’t speak with drakes any better than charr speak with lions. Maybe try a ranger?

And while you’re at it I’ll try to hunt up a big enough pile of furs that you can come visit Hoelbrak and not turn blue .

Krait are cold-blooded, so furs don’t keep krait warm. That’s why krait don’t wear lots of clothes like warm-bloods do.

Wait a minute… are “Kraits” the new “Quaggans”?

If krait are the new quaggan, what are the old quaggan now?

On another note what class are you in krait society, are you an Oratuss?

Oh, no, Krait is not smart enough to be an Oratuss. Krait is a Damoss. (But, remember, it is only polite for other krait to call Krait by caste. Humans should call Krait “Krait.”)

<Hands krait a dozen shiny apples>

Every good krait should be filled with apples…….

Krait can eat apples, but krait prefer fish or meat. Who was your friend?

Krait continues to ponder the mysteries of art.

Attachments:

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Posted by: Songarg.3657

Songarg.3657

Krait Friend!

I am a representative of the Charr race and don’t be put off by our wrought-Iron construction, guns, and War Wagons. We Charr are really just fluffeh kitties, and want to be friends! Why we even have a year-round holiday called Meatoberfest, being held in Diessa Plateau at the Village of Butcher’s Block! Maby you’ll find some -really- good fish there, cooked to absolute perfection!

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

The feelings intended to be evoked in art is something that can vary from piece to piece. A war scene, for instance, could be intended to inspire patriotism, pride in your nation, hatred of your enemy, sorrow at the cost of war, or a combination of the above. A portrait of a famous person is often intended to evoke pride, respect and appreciation for the subject of the portrait – or, if caricatured (a term used for exaggerating features of the subject, often features that the artists considers undesirable) to invite fear, hatred, or ridicule of the subject.

Some pieces of art, however, are simply seeking to inspire appreciation of a beautiful object that the artist has created.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

All right, Krait. Let me try and explain to you what is ‘art’.

Art is the human’s feeble attempt to recapture the intangible beauty and preserve it in a tangible form. Artists – these are people who create art – are inspired by many things, from heroic battles of history, breathtaking landscapes, representations of forgotten empires, or symbolization of modern society. Art can take many forms, and it is not limited to paintings. Oh no, art can encompass and embody sculptures, pottery, buildings, music…why, even a suit of armor can be considered ‘art’.

And they’re a good source of my next income.

Attachments:

Posted by: megakittytron.5971

megakittytron.5971

Yaarrrr!!! See here Mr.Krait, why don’t ye forget about them old fancy pants artsy stuffs and come on down to th’ ole bar! Tis’ right across the way! Tis where me pirate gang and I hang out to have a good swig before we embark to Southsun Cove! All are welcomed!. Why, we evens got a little pirate Quaggan on our ship matey (Just don’t eat the little fella)…

Attachments:

megakittytron.5971

Also…we might have found something of ye’s mister Krait=3

Attachments:

pessimist.7294

So many thiefs ans so little time….
(Btw, is there any difference of taste between the meat of a blue quaggan and a pink one?)

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Meanwhile… QuaggaPults have been invented. Does krait appreciate?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/We-re-out-of-rocks-Troll-thread/first#post3323444

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

Krait, art is something that many cultures use to express themselves and explore ideas. It can be practical like making clay plates to hold food or it can be just for it’s own sake.

Here, this is a piece of art I made for you to express how awesome you are!

The Community Team is squeee’ing with love over here looking at this.

Really? I hope someone’s recording that!

Seriously, threads like this are what makes me so proud to be a part of this community. We are a creative and talented bunch…not to mention entertaining!

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

Posted by: Mireles Lore.5942

Mireles Lore.5942

Been following this thread for a week.

Just wanted to come thank yall for the smiles and the laughs.

Director – Xunlai Heroic Service Agents [XHSA] | Yak’s Bend
http://xunlaiheroes.wix.com/xhsa

Redenaz.8631

Thank you to everyone who explained art to Krait! Living underwater, krait do not have paintings like landwalkers do, so it is an exciting new world for Krait.

Why we even have a year-round holiday called Meatoberfest, being held in Diessa Plateau at the Village of Butcher’s Block! Maby you’ll find some -really- good fish there, cooked to absolute perfection!

Krait will check it out immediately!

(Btw, is there any difference of taste between the meat of a blue quaggan and a pink one?)

Krait has never eaten baby quaggan, and Krait would prefer not to ask those krait who might know.

Meanwhile… QuaggaPults have been invented. Does krait appreciate?

Oh no! Krait do many things in war, but rarely fire combatants out of catapults!

Yaarrrr!!! See here Mr.Krait, why don’t ye forget about them old fancy pants artsy stuffs and come on down to th’ ole bar! Tis’ right across the way! Tis where me pirate gang and I hang out to have a good swig before we embark to Southsun Cove! All are welcomed!

So many have suggested that Krait try this, so Krait’s next adventure it will be!

Attachments:

Posted by: Infamous Darkness.3284

Infamous Darkness.3284

On another note what class are you in krait society, are you an Oratuss?

Oh, no, Krait is not smart enough to be an Oratuss. Krait is a Damoss. (But, remember, it is only polite for other krait to call Krait by caste. Humans should call Krait “Krait.”)

I apologize for my lack of knowledge of your culture, thank you for the information, but on another note I’m charr not human.
P.S. you may want to stop by Roj the rowdy butcher in blasted moors I’m sure he’d give you some great slices of meat, possibly even packing you a boxed lunch. On a side note did you try the pickled eggs at meatober fest and if so what did you think of them?

Infamous Culverin(engi[Main]), one of every other class.
Karl Marx: “Go away! Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough!”

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Dear Krait,

The Consortium would like to invite you for an all inclusive three day stay at Tyria’s latest premiere resort destination, Southsun Cove! At our resort you will find all of the love, meat, and arts your heart could desire. The Consortium knows that you are new to civilization, and so we will waive the customary fee, which we assure you is very expensive and exclusive, if you would simply sign a legally binding document guaranteeing The Consortium exclusive and non-transferable rights to your story, likeness, ethero-phasic signature, and any existing or future recorded works of “art” or “music” so that we may better spread your message of friendship and discovery across Tyria!

If you are interested in transferring your completely immaterial and meaningless intellectual property rights in exchange for an AMAZING opportunity to experience the finest resort destination in all of Tyria, please sign, scrawl, stamp, bleed, or whatever it is you people do on the dotted line and follow this sensibly armed, polite, and completely sanitary mercenary to our portal in Lion’s Arch to start the vacation of a LIFETIME!

Attachments:

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

(edited by PopeUrban.2578)

Posted by: folly dragon.4126

folly dragon.4126

A figure approaches, wearing a brown duster, his black boots have a mossy goo on their soles, his pants are fairly worn and a bit oversized, his shirt is mud colored, from where it used to be white, with various objects used as buttons. His face is hidden from under a bandit handkerchief, his beady pearly eyes pop out from under his oversized wide brimmed hat, gazing strongly on the Krait. His cheek bones raise twitching in which can definitely be discerned as a grin under his cover. His gaze never breaks from the Krait, and his eyes begin to twinkle heartedly. He seems almost mesmerized by the Krait, so mesmerized his words burst out abruptly but in a drawn out soothing voice. ~Shineyyyyyyysss~

“You give me Shineys”, this time actually in a more demanding notion as his second surveys the shiny scales on the Krait’s body.

~~~~~

~The Skritt

pessimist.7294

“Finest resort destination”? Rather Final body disposal destination. Krait better be prepared to stay there in this pink hell if you sign this contract. 95% of the tourists find this trip so good that they decide to leave bodyparts or their complete body back there.

Posted by: Yerol.9546

Yerol.9546

Dear Krait,

Can you read? because as a Scribe I’d like to introduce you to books.
Books are of course the best thing in the world and you definatly need to read some.

Attachments:

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Dear Krait,

My name is Sandy Banelore, and I am a student of blood magic. Could you please forward my interest in attending advanced classes in blood magic to the Bloodwitch of Kessex Hills or the Mistress of Blood in the Mount Maelstrom Region (I am uncertain what how Krait refer to the area, as I doubt they spend much time climbing about on the volcanic rocks that litter the cliffs).

Previous attempts to arrange classes have lead to some spectacular displays of hemokinesis and spontaneous exsanguination, with lab materials being provided chiefly by the overzealous Krait students who kept trying to cut in line during sign-ups… Most of whom I would like to think have recovered/respawned by now. If those past exhibitions are inadequate proof of my sincere love of blood magic in all its forms, I am also prepared to turn over a small trove of rare Krait weapons I have accumulated in my travels to cover tuition costs.

I have all necessary diving permits for underwater class-work and my familiar ‘Teqie’ has so far proven waterproof (my flesh golems, not so much. Still working on that conundrum…). It would be a privilege to see such masters of The Red Art at work and to learn even their most basic techniques.

In the spirit of continuing Krait/Krytan relations, thank you for your time in this matter,

S. B.

Attachments:

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

(edited by Nike.2631)

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

Quaggan still very suspicious of Krait.

Quaggan sees Krait gathering information about Humans. Quaggan must find out why Humans seem to like Krait. Are Krait nice now?

Quaggan goes to visit Krait village. Krait village took a lot of crates to build!

Attachments:

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

Hamfast.8719

Quaggan greeted warmly by Krait. Quaggan invited to dinner with Krait leader.

Attachments:

Hamfast.8719

Nope!

(Quaggan dives into water and swims away.)

Attachments:

Posted by: Sophiera.1209

Sophiera.1209

Mister Krait! I’m glad you enjoyed Meatoberfest. I agree, those charrs have the best meat! It satisfies my carnivorous plant side of me

You didn’t feel sad fighting that monster because you were protecting Meatoberfest! Many humans and non humans fight to protect their friends, family and festivals. When we succeed, we feel happy because our loved ones/festival is safe!

Noooo mister Krait! Don’t sign that Consortium contract! Southsun island may look beautiful but it’s not a nice place. Only one spot is nice, which is the Pearl Islet. And you don’t need to sign any contracts to go there.

You can get there via the Lion’s Arch portal at the docks, south of where the other 5 city gates are.

Posted by: Laurelinde.4395

Laurelinde.4395

Hello Krait,

Have you been to visit Durmand Priory? We of the Priory would love the opportunity to listen to some of your stories and record them for posterity, to learn more about your culture. We also have unusual shiny weapons and tablets for you to look at, and you can meet the very last dwarf in the world. Do not worry, we have a very strict no vivisection policy so you will not be harmed!

Laurelinde & Cookie/Beorna Bearheart
[TWG] – Gunnar’s Hold
Always remember Wheaton’s Law

megakittytron.5971

Hark Matey! So we embarked to Southsun Cove and decided to go for a swim.

Attachments:

(edited by megakittytron.5971)

megakittytron.5971

But didn’t ya know it, our pirate garbs just suddenly and mysteriously disappeared when we hit the beach. What sorcery is this I say! Does this happen to you too Mister Krait? Also, what kind of swim suit do you wear, cuz meh little Quaggan matey gave me quite a shock!

Attachments:

pessimist.7294

I guess Quaggan kidnapped Krait and is roasting him now over his campfire.
Always knew it that Quaggans are the most dangerous predators in Tyria….

Redenaz.8631

KRAIT HAS ESCAPED FROM SOUTHSUN COVE

IT WAS A TERRIBLE VACATION

But didn’t ya know it, our pirate garbs just suddenly and mysteriously disappeared when we hit the beach. What sorcery is this I say! Does this happen to you too Mister Krait? Also, what kind of swim suit do you wear, cuz meh little Quaggan matey gave me quite a shock!

Krait do not really wear clothes like landwalkers do. Krait are cold-blooded, so clothes do not keep krait very warm, and even keep Krait from basking in sunlight properly. Also, krait need to be able swim properly, unlike most humans.

Have you been to visit Durmand Priory? We of the Priory would love the opportunity to listen to some of your stories and record them for posterity, to learn more about your culture.

Krait visited after escaping Southsun, but it is so cold! Krait would like to tell Priory stories, but it will have to be someplace warmer.

Dear Krait,

Can you read? because as a Scribe I’d like to introduce you to books.
Books are of course the best thing in the world and you definatly need to read some.

Krait cannot read, and krait do not have books, living underwater. Oratuss (very smart priest krait) remember important things for other krait.

My name is Sandy Banelore, and I am a student of blood magic. Could you please forward my interest in attending advanced classes in blood magic to the Bloodwitch of Kessex Hills or the Mistress of Blood in the Mount Maelstrom Region.

Krait will see what Krait can do for you! Krait has learned much about Landwalkers, and Krait would like to see more krait make friends with them. But first, there is something Krait needs to do, although Krait is afraid to do it.

You didn’t feel sad fighting that monster because you were protecting Meatoberfest! Many humans and non humans fight to protect their friends, family and festivals. When we succeed, we feel happy because our loved ones/festival is safe!

Protecting friends.

Krait will try to be strong.

Attachments:

Posted by: Laurelinde.4395

Laurelinde.4395

Oh no! What will happen to Krait at the Nightmare Tower! :O Stay safe, Krait!

Laurelinde & Cookie/Beorna Bearheart
[TWG] – Gunnar’s Hold
Always remember Wheaton’s Law

Posted by: George Steel.1804

George Steel.1804

This thread brings me great joy.

Platinum – Guardian
Technical Strength – Engineer
Dungeon Master – FotM 46

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

All right, Krait. Let me try and explain to you what is ‘art’.

Art is the human’s feeble attempt to recapture the intangible beauty and preserve it in a tangible form. Artists – these are people who create art – are inspired by many things, from heroic battles of history, breathtaking landscapes, representations of forgotten empires, or symbolization of modern society. Art can take many forms, and it is not limited to paintings. Oh no, art can encompass and embody sculptures, pottery, buildings, music…why, even a suit of armor can be considered ‘art’.

And they’re a good source of my next income.

Yumiko comes home to see her house robbed… “Hikari! My artwork!! Why didn’t you fix that plasma cannon security system yet?”

Hikari: “Sorry mommy, last time we had it up and running, it almost killed my girlfriend and it also maimed your friends too if you recall! It needs a lot of work. Paintings can be restored and rebought, but not lost lives.”

Yumiko: “Sigh… you’re right! Sorry my lovely daugher. I’ll track him (or her) down and cut off his hands though! The Krait will have to wait!”

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Posted by: Ashabhi.1365

Ashabhi.1365

O Krait, Wherefore art thou, Krait?

We are worried about you with the tower and all that…

Level 80 Elementalist

pessimist.7294

I really hope Krait wasnt inside of the tower when we destroyed it.

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Quaggan greeted warmly by Krait. Quaggan invited to dinner with Krait leader.

Nooo, Quaggan! Foo on Krait.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Mercypsy.9602

Mercypsy.9602

Oh no! I came across this poor baby krait in Kessex Hills. Something terrible must have happened. I hope Krait is alright.

Attachments:

pessimist.7294

I didnt receive any lifesigns for almost 3 days now. I fear our beloved Krait has been killed in the blast when the tower went down.

Hamfast.8719

Quaggan worried. Sneaky Krait has made friends of Humans. Now Humans place Quaggans amongst decorative crates for Wintersday.

Attachments:

Hamfast.8719

Krait tower is gone, but Krait still there. Quaggan wants to see if glowy Krait are nicer than normal Krait. Glowy Krait welcome Quaggan with an escort.

Attachments:

Hamfast.8719

Krait said Krait don’t know about art. Glowy Krait definitely have art much like Quaggan art.

Attachments:

Hamfast.8719

Glowy Kraits welcome Quaggan to stay in guest accommodations. Quaggan thinks perhaps not. Quaggan swims away.

Attachments:

Hamfast.8719

Investigator BooOOooblz: Quaggan concludes Humans want to be fooled into thinking glowy Krait is good, even though glowy Kraits work with Scarlet.

Chief Investigator: Quaggan sees Humans are blinded by shiny things. Humans are much like Skritt.

Investigator BooOOooblz: What will Quaggans do?

Chief Investigator: Quaggans can only hope Humans decide they like Quaggans better than Kraits. Quaggans must make more Quaggan backpacks and more Quaggan hats for Humans. And if possible…

Investigator BooOOooblz: What is Quaggan thinking?

Chief Investigator: If possible, it wouldn’t hurt Quaggans to learn how to make Quaggans be glowy.

pessimist.7294

Uhm you do know that quaggan backpacks and hats are made of real quaggan skin?

Hamfast.8719

Helpful Asura took Quaggan to Thaumanova Reactor. Makes Quaggan all glowy like Krait. Humans will like Quaggans better than glowy Krait again! Quaggans are saved! (But glowy Quaggan feels a little ooOOoogy inside…)

Attachments:

pessimist.7294

Oh no….
QUICK KILL THAT QUAGGAN BEFORE IT CAN SPREAD THE RADIATION!!!!!!