Does anyone get 10 legitimate rezzes?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

Town in Diessa Plateau where the giant has taken over has tons of NPCs to rez, just make sure to avoid the giant since he has death breath and one or two smacks you will be down.

I also figured out a great way to get the dodges out of the way and helped complete one of my hearts at the same time. Get near one of the dredge cannon and wait until the red circle appears and dodge just before the shot hits (pretty easy to calculate when the shot will hit after the circle appears). I also had to kill the odd dredge who got too near and started taking pot shots which took care of my heart requirement for that area pretty quickly.

Pretty much I go about my daily business in whatever time I have to play and find I get most of the daily out of the way fairly quickly and then may have to find an event or two to fill it in.

Posted by: JackDaniels.1697

JackDaniels.1697

The “24 hours to get it done” argument is pointless if you only have an hour or two in the day to play.

Oh, and, by the way.. those players without a lot of time to play are the ones the daily achievements were specifically designed around, originally.

That’s funny, because the other day I spent like an hour in a dungeon and completed all but one task in my daily…so yea you can actually do it in one or two hours just playing around. Oh by the way.

“I got a fever! And the only prescription, is more COWBELL!”

Posted by: Edge.4180

Edge.4180

The “24 hours to get it done” argument is pointless if you only have an hour or two in the day to play.

Oh, and, by the way.. those players without a lot of time to play are the ones the daily achievements were specifically designed around, originally.

That’s funny, because the other day I spent like an hour in a dungeon and completed all but one task in my daily…so yea you can actually do it in one or two hours just playing around. Oh by the way.

Huh. How are you completing kill-variety, gatherer, veteran-slayer, and crafter in a dungeon?

And if you wanted to log in and spend your hour working on just your personal story? Tough kiddles, I guess?

Telling people to go do a dungeon isn’t helpful if that wasn’t in their plans. Telling people to go to zone-X and milk a particular event isn’t helpful either.

The whole idea of daily tasks was that they were something people could accomplish and earn rewards for just by playing normally – whatever was normal to them. When the daily was only “kill total”, “kill type”, “events”, and “gathering” it was obviously easier to accomplish just through normal open-world PvE and WvW play.

More importantly, there were multiple tiers for each category. For example, you received 3% of the XP required for your level for completing 1 event, 3 events, and 5 events. That allowed players without a lot of time to advance more easily. Now you just receive 3% of the XP required for your level just once per category. Completing the old daily used to award players with 42% of the XP required for their level. Now it’s down to 18%.

The daily has gone from its original tool of rewarding casual players with short, achievable goals to busy work for end-gamers.

(edited by Edge.4180)

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

I just res NPC’s there are various hearts around Tyria that always have dead NPC’s around them

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

Posted by: Clark Skinner.4902

Clark Skinner.4902

You have 24 hours to complete your daily. If you go about yourself doing events and such, you will get it done without even knowing it.

It is your choice to go and stand around waiting to rez someone, so it’s nobody elses fault that you choose to play like that.

So just go about your business and you’ll complete your daily.

Really? Is that really how I came across? Standing around for an entire 24 hours waiting for someone to rez? Do you think this could have been written a little less abraisively, like as if you were speaking to another human being maybe?

I don’t play for 24 hours a day.
As I said, I ran around a map looking for anything to rez and found 1 in half an hour. And that was at the end of me going about my business for several hours.

As someone already stated, the point I’m making is that yes, there are places you can easily get it. Everyone has seen places like those. But unless you make a specific intention to get to a dragon or to do dungeons or find one of those graveyards, you won’t find enough bodies. Which means it’s not something that naturally happens while exploring. You might luck out and find a place with 10 bodies, or you may find 2 in your whole gaming session.

(edited by Clark Skinner.4902)

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

And not just the Claw…Tequatl’s event makes for plenty of rezzing opportunities, when players wander too close to him.

Last night my Asuran mesmer managed it simply by defending some Sylvari outpost or other in Caledon Forest from the Nightmare Court. Nearly every zone I’ve been in has some similar event with plenty of Leeroy-Jenkins-leaning NPC’s, if you’re having trouble locating unlucky fellow players.

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

I think it’d be nice if npc’s also ressed players (like they do in wvw) would give a gameplay reason to keep them alive

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Posted by: Leuddian.3057

Leuddian.3057

Doing rescuing the castaways and protecting the Quaggans events west of the Claw is an easy way to get 10, within few minutes. Also comes with aquatic kills and daily events.

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

As other have stated, doin a fractal run should be enough (especially on the mad asura jumping puzzle one). Other than that, legitimately you can always find a place where the NPC die alot ( like the central town thing in Sparkfly Fen). I’ve never resorted to needing to have another player die on purpose.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: DBrickShaw.1526

DBrickShaw.1526

I just stop by one of the dozens of contested waypoints around the map and rez some NPCs while doing the event. It takes about 5 – 10 minutes and I very rarely need to go significantly out of my way to find a contested waypoint.

(edited by DBrickShaw.1526)

Posted by: Chamone.6890

Chamone.6890

If you think something as harmless as suicide off a cliff to help someone get their rez daily is terrible, I suggest you do not play this game.

If you knew how prevalent mob skipping, glitching, cheating and exploiting really were, for much more important things than a daily quest you can get in 1 minute, you would run a mile.

Posted by: Rynn.1324

Rynn.1324

Dungeon runs get them easily. If I’m not in a dungeon mood, just working on my world exploration easily yields enough random down NPCs to finish it (and yes, they count).

[Tarnished Coast] Lizzibeth Huffles, Asuran Genius (Engineer) at Play

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

There are so many events in so many zones that have lots of dead npcs… why would anyone not get this achievement the “legit” way is beyond me.

Posted by: Riss.1536

Riss.1536

Rezzing an NPC feels like cheating. People are jumping off cliffs for each other at 3:30 server time to get this done.

No it’s not. Think about low populated servers and you’ll get why.

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

I get mine in any dung or fractal run now. After the WP change it is basically required. If you want to be sure to get it run CoE or Arah exp, also CM is a good place you will defenitely get your daily rezzes.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

Posted by: rozcinana.7249

rozcinana.7249

I either get my “legit” rezzes at Claw of Jormag or I rez the Hylek NPCs around the Krait Witch beach in Caledon Forest – Those dudes are always going down!

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

One word: Lupicus

Posted by: SadieDeAtreia.8912

SadieDeAtreia.8912

Champion abomination that spawns after the plinx chain.
That new karka-style charge they’ve given him makes for quick and easy daily revives.

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

I think Fireheart Rise aka COF dungeon map is a good res area. Bunch of ash legion spys just dying all over the map.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

Posted by: Enmity.3428

Enmity.3428

All rezzes that count towards the achievement are “legitimate”.

If you believe otherwise you’re simply creating a problem where none exists.

Posted by: Akiko.2364

Akiko.2364

only think I saw that felt sort of like a cheat was when I was watching a guy train NPC’s with a Veteran mob so it would kill them and he could run back and ress them.

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

You have 24 hours to complete your daily. If you go about yourself doing events and such, you will get it done without even knowing it.

It is your choice to go and stand around waiting to rez someone, so it’s nobody elses fault that you choose to play like that.

So just go about your business and you’ll complete your daily.

Really? Is that really how I came across? Standing around for an entire 24 hours waiting for someone to rez? Do you think this could have been written a little less abraisively, like as if you were speaking to another human being maybe?

I don’t play for 24 hours a day.
As I said, I ran around a map looking for anything to rez and found 1 in half an hour. And that was at the end of me going about my business for several hours.

As someone already stated, the point I’m making is that yes, there are places you can easily get it. Everyone has seen places like those. But unless you make a specific intention to get to a dragon or to do dungeons or find one of those graveyards, you won’t find enough bodies. Which means it’s not something that naturally happens while exploring. You might luck out and find a place with 10 bodies, or you may find 2 in your whole gaming session.

Out of curiosity, you are realizing that NPC’s count for the daily Healing?
I don’t know if you are the type of player that plays alts or not, but if you are having that much trouble, have an alt logged at a quest spot that has revivable NPCs lying all over the place. Log in, revive 10 and revert back to your Main. Dailies are account wide, not character specific. Same can be done with pretty much any of the dailies. Log an alt near water for the underwater kills, one logged in a town with crafting access to grab whatever gathered recources you have collected and sent to the bank, etc.
Those Veteran tree type mobs that roam in foresty areas make a great spot for the vet daily as they gather in multiples in an area and respawn pretty quick and are mostly non aggressive until attacked so you wont pull multiples.

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

I have to go out of my way to get those res done. My daily dungeon runs for sure do NOT provide me with the means, maybe because my groups don’t need rezes that often?

I didn’t do the dailies before the pacth because I had to get out of my way to collect mats and it was a bore. As it stands, I find the GW2 daily to be all work and not fun and the new tasks don’t help.

But now that dailies give the irreplaceable laurels, I guess I’ll have to grind them :/

(edited by stof.9341)

Ruprect.7260

I have to go out of my way to get those res done. My daily dungeon runs for sure do NOT provide me with the means, maybe because my groups don’t need rezes that often?

I didn’t do the dailies before the path either because I had to get out of my way to collect mats and it was a bore. As it stands, I find the GW2 daily to be all work and not fun and the new tasks don’t help.

If you only run CoF p1 you are going to have problems with the rez daily.

[TC] Tarnished Coast

ArcTheFallen.7682

I didn’t do the dailies before the path either because I had to get out of my way to collect mats and it was a bore. As it stands, I find the GW2 daily to be all work and not fun and the new tasks don’t help.

If you only run CoF p1 you are going to have problems with the rez daily.

Well if you do COF at all, before you do party up through LFG, go to Fireheart rise and res some ash legion spys or get them to die 10 times. Then party up. Done.

Posted by: JackDaniels.1697

JackDaniels.1697

You are completely misinterpreting this, keep your emotions in check please.

Huh. How are you completing kill-variety, gatherer, veteran-slayer, and crafter in a dungeon?

Telling people to go do a dungeon isn’t helpful if that wasn’t in their plans. Telling people to go to zone-X and milk a particular event isn’t helpful either.

There is plenty of kill variety in a dungeon, and that includes a lot of veterans, so idk why you would say that…guess you don’t play dungeons much.

And sure you can’t complete gatherer and crafting in a dungeon but that goes for anything that you are doing in the world, especially crafting. You have to go a seperate way to complete that pretty much.

And Im not telling people that they have to go do a dungeon to finish these tasks, I’m saying that you can get these tasks done in any part of the world, not just one place.

“I got a fever! And the only prescription, is more COWBELL!”

stof.9341

Well if you do COF at all, before you do party up through LFG, go to Fireheart rise and res some ash legion spys or get them to die 10 times. Then party up. Done.

Artificial and feels like work. This is a bad one. Crafting is kind of the same except it’s REALLY easy to do and, well I got so much of some unrefined mats they don’t fit in the Collection box. Heck, I got too much of some refined mats that don’t fit in collection box either XD

Gathering feels like work but at least there’s some kind of “reward” behind. It’s also much faster to do and more natural.

ArcTheFallen.7682

Artificial and feels like work. This is a bad one. Crafting is kind of the same except it’s REALLY easy to do and, well I got so much of some unrefined mats they don’t fit in the Collection box. Heck, I got too much of some refined mats that don’t fit in collection box either XD

Gathering feels like work but at least there’s some kind of “reward” behind. It’s also much faster to do and more natural.

IMO a good incentive for doing this res daily would be a 1hr buff or something. Maybe 1hour worth of regen (like using a regen booster)

Edge.4180

There is plenty of kill variety in a dungeon, and that includes a lot of veterans, so idk why you would say that…guess you don’t play dungeons much.

By “plenty of variety” you mean 4 or 5 mob types, maybe? And mobs don’t count as veterans for the purpose of the daily unless they have the word “veteran” in their title. Not seeing a lot of those in dungeons.

Posted by: mcarswell.3768

mcarswell.3768

wvw is definitely the most efficient way to get dailies done. also, why would it feel like cheating to rez NPCs? rezzing hyleks/dredges/ogres in eternal counts toward the event and is a really quick way to get it done.

Berner | Nitzerebb | Suna | Shivayanama
[TSFR] – Jade Quarry

Posted by: Kasama.8941

Kasama.8941

Play a dungeon, or go find an event where there’s also some NPCs (a contested waypoint is a good place to start). It’s really not hard to do at all.

The problem is you’re going out of your way to try and “solve” the daily, instead of just playing the game like you normally do. Just try and play the game, and then at the end of the day, 30 min before you log off, have a look at what you’re missing in your daily. I guarantee it’s not going to be much.

80 Ranger | 80 Mesmer | 80 Thief | 80 Guardian | 40 Engineer
“The learned is happy, nature to explore. The fool is happy, that he knows no more.”
-Alexander Pope

(edited by Kasama.8941)

Posted by: bpphantom.8243

bpphantom.8243

The problem is you’re going out of your way to try and “solve” the daily, instead of just playing the game like you normally do.

No. All I ever do anymore is log in, do my daily, log out and go play something else.

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Then leave the rest to Batman.”

Posted by: mcarswell.3768

mcarswell.3768

The problem is you’re going out of your way to try and “solve” the daily, instead of just playing the game like you normally do.

No. All I ever do anymore is log in, do my daily, log out and go play something else.

in that case why even bother? if it’s not fun just stop doing it.

Berner | Nitzerebb | Suna | Shivayanama
[TSFR] – Jade Quarry

Edge.4180

No, the problem is what you’re suggesting used to work a whole lot better with the old Daily, but not so much now with the new one.

First of all, in the past there were only 4 tasks to complete, where as now there are 5. More importantly, those four tasks meshed together very well. In the process of completing one aspect of the daily it was very easy to naturally complete another. Completing Daily Events, for example, could easily complete the Daily Kills requirement, and you were likely to finish Daily Gatherer in the process of finding those events. The flow was much more natural.

With the broader range of event types available now it can take much more time to complete the daily than it used to. I’m not saying the steps are hard (and they weren’t previously either), but they are much more time consuming now, and there are more tasks per day to complete, and they do require you to go more out of your way to nab them all. Without traveling to specific locations you are not likely to complete Daily Healer, Daily Aquatic Kills, and Daily Crafter in the same pass, for example.

stof.9341

Play a dungeon, or go find an event where there’s also some NPCs (a contested waypoint is a good place to start). It’s really not hard to do at all.

The problem is when I play the game normally, I don’t come across 10 people to rez in an evening. had to get out of my way to find the mats to gather but at least those were a money benefit. Now I also have to get out of my way to rez useless NPCs. I think I’ll park one low level add somewhere and have it do that.

Kasama.8941

You need to learn to let go..

No, the problem is what you’re suggesting used to work a whole lot better with the old Daily, but not so much now with the new one.

First of all, in the past there were only 4 tasks to complete, where as now there are 5. More importantly, those four tasks meshed together very well. In the process of completing one aspect of the daily it was very easy to naturally complete another. Completing Daily Events, for example, could easily complete the Daily Kills requirement, and you were likely to finish Daily Gatherer in the process of finding those events. The flow was much more natural.

With the broader range of event types available now it can take much more time to complete the daily than it used to. I’m not saying the steps are hard (and they weren’t previously either), but they are much more time consuming now, and there are more tasks per day to complete, and they do require you to go more out of your way to nab them all. Without traveling to specific locations you are not likely to complete Daily Healer, Daily Aquatic Kills, and Daily Crafter in the same pass, for example.

You probably aren’t going to solve them all by just playing, but you are going to solve most of them.

The old daily took a lot longer time for me, because I had to do a lot more of each task, I rarely bothered to do them. But now that I only have to kill a few mobs underwater while I’m going one place to the next, and maybe craft 20 items while I’m already in LA, it’s a lot easier for me. They each literally take a few minutes to do, if not seconds.

The problem is when I play the game normally, I don’t come across 10 people to rez in an evening. had to get out of my way to find the mats to gather but at least those were a money benefit. Now I also have to get out of my way to rez useless NPCs. I think I’ll park one low level add somewhere and have it do that.

What exactly is it you’re playing where there’s no one to revive, and nothing to gather? I just don’t see how that’s possible. All you have to do is look on our map for icons, once in a while.

“The learned is happy, nature to explore. The fool is happy, that he knows no more.”
-Alexander Pope

Edge.4180

You probably aren’t going to solve them all by just playing, but you are going to solve most of them.

The old daily took a lot longer time for me, because I had to do a lot more of each task. I rarely bother to do them. But now that I only have to kill a few mobs underwater, and maybe craft 20 items, it’s a lot easier for me. They each literally take a few minutes to do, if not seconds.

Please explain how the old Daily took longer for you to complete? There were four tasks to finish (with multiple rewards along the way), where as now there are five tasks to finish (with only a single reward at the end of each task).

Daily Kill Variety is now 13 types of enemies, where as it used to be 15 types.
Daily Kills is now 50 kills, where as it used to be 60 kills.
Daily Events is 5 events now, and was 5 events then.
Daily Gatherer is 20 gatherings now, and was 20 gatherings then.

So, 2 more mob types and 10 more kills was the deal breaker for you? At the same time:

Daily Healer didn’t exist back then.
Daily Dodger didn’t exist back then.
Daily Veteran Slayer didn’t exist back then.
Daily Aquatic Kills didn’t exist back then.
Daily Crafter didn’t exist back then.
Daily Combos (if it ever returns) didn’t exist back then.

And some of those don’t exactly mesh well with one another and aren’t quickly completed.

I used to finish the old Daily in 15 minutes, usually no more than 30 minutes if the events were being stubborn (read that as “broken due to lack of recent server reset”). I’m not sure how that is too much time. I can spend 15 minutes now just tracking down and fighting 5 veterans, much less travel back to town to do some crafting, and find some people to revive in the process.

(edited by Edge.4180)

Posted by: Fyrebrand.4859

Fyrebrand.4859

They pretty much have to allow you to rez NPCs if they want to keep it in the daily. Restricting it to real players only is way too much of a demand, at least as far as dailies are concerned. The whole reason dailies work is that they’re (theoretically) harmonious with regular play, regardless of what you want to do with your game time. You shouldn’t have to deviate from your chosen play style too much to get these done, nor should you feel forced to partake in a particular kind of activity (dungeons, WvW, etc.). Those kinds of specific goals are best suited to monthlies, where the window of time you have to get them done is much wider.

People are suggesting doing particular events, like WvW, dungeons, world bosses, Orr temple events, and dragon fights. These are, of course, legit suggestions — but ANet in no way should consider these things when designing their daily achievements. Dungeons tend to involve some revives, though if it’s going particularly well it’s not certain you’ll get 10 in one run, and it’s unfair to say that someone who can only play an hour or two each day should spend their time doing a dungeon. World bosses and dragon events only occur at set intervals, as far as I can tell, so they are also a pretty demanding and unrealistic option (especially considering there’s not that many of them, and knowing when they occur is not a sure thing). Temple events are rare, and fail often — there’s no guarantee you’ll even see one in a particular day, depending on your luck (I have yet to see a Grenth temple run succeed).

(edited by Fyrebrand.4859)

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

Therefore actually Deserving a reward of the laurel instead of just logging in and getting one free daily.

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

Ruprect.7260

Maybe we should just have to log in for an hour to complete the daily. Problem solved!

[TC] Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Blueshield.6291

Blueshield.6291

I see maybe 2 dead players in pve exploration and one will waypoint away before I can get to them.

Rezzing an NPC feels like cheating. People are jumping off cliffs for each other at 3:30 server time to get this done.

Yes, dead players often waypoint out before they can be rezzed. Downed players have a chance of rallying, which prevents credit.

Based on that, how is rezzing an NPC cheating? The game has always considered this to be on equal footing to rezzing a player (they do count towards Combat Medic, for example). If it disturbs you personally, then don’t do it, but it doesn’t undermine the achievement’s ability to be completed.

Posted by: bpphantom.8243

bpphantom.8243

If the new daily requires me to go anywhere I do just skip it. Otherwise I do it quick and level. The game isn’t really fun for me anymore anyway, I’m still willing to throw half an hour at it.

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Then leave the rest to Batman.”

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

Which reminds me (though slightly off topic for this thread)…what happened to those?

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

Posted by: Blueshield.6291

Blueshield.6291

Which reminds me (though slightly off topic for this thread)…what happened to those?

They were found to be bugged (making the achievement non-completable) on 28 Jan and removed from the rotation, pending a fix.

Posted by: lepri.6504

lepri.6504

wvw, fractals, dungeons

Blacktide>>Yafes>>Asura Engineer

Posted by: Kilrain Daggerspine.6843

Kilrain Daggerspine.6843

If I don’t get 20 legit rezes in one fractal run, I am pleasently suprised tbh, getting 10 is super simple..

Posted by: Stefanos.1673

Stefanos.1673

I do not know if anyone has actually written this above, however I really have to say:
If you are level 80, the new dailies beg to be done in Frostgorge Sound. Outside the Honor of the Waves instance, there are dozens of dead Kodan underwater with 3 events happening around the area every 10 minutes. That means that you can pretty much get all underwater kills, all events and all resses in a matter of minutes.

Posted by: rgrwng.4072

rgrwng.4072

suiciding players is much faster i think than spending 30 minutes NPC hunting. yes, there are many places or events with many downed NPCs, but if you end up out in the middle of nowhere, and no NPCs are around, the only gripe i have about the ressing of suiciding players in town is that two occasions now i have had to res 11 times, because one did not count.

siamoths attacking skale are easy resses out in caledon forest. scare them (interact) to the skelk and it solves itself.

Kasama.8941

Please explain how the old Daily took longer for you to complete? There were four tasks to finish (with multiple rewards along the way), where as now there are five tasks to finish (with only a single reward at the end of each task).

Daily Kill Variety is now 13 types of enemies, where as it used to be 15 types.
Daily Kills is now 50 kills, where as it used to be 60 kills.
Daily Events is 5 events now, and was 5 events then.
Daily Gatherer is 20 gatherings now, and was 20 gatherings then.

So, 2 more mob types and 10 more kills was the deal breaker for you? At the same time:

Daily Healer didn’t exist back then.
Daily Dodger didn’t exist back then.
Daily Veteran Slayer didn’t exist back then.
Daily Aquatic Kills didn’t exist back then.
Daily Crafter didn’t exist back then.

And some of those don’t exactly mesh well with one another and aren’t quickly completed.

I used to finish the old Daily in 15 minutes, usually no more than 30 minutes if the events were being stubborn (read that as “broken due to lack of recent server reset”). I’m not sure how that is too much time. I can spend 15 minutes now just tracking down and fighting 5 veterans, much less travel back to town to do some crafting, and find some people to revive in the process.

It was more the way it was set up. You’d finish killing 15 mobs, then it turns out you’d have to kill 30 mobs. You’d kill 30 mobs, then you’d have to kill 30 more. Now I can see all I need to do, and can decide if it’s something I want to spend time on, or not. Often I do the daily, sometimes I can’t be bothered. Before it had no interest to me.

The only one that I can agree with being a bit annoying is the veteran one. But all the others are just fine. Playing a dungeon or WvW, I get Kills, Healer, Dodger, and Comboer easily. The Crafter literally takes 5 seconds to do, while I’m in LA anyway to get something from my bank. The Event you need to look for, but I do enjoy that, as I don’t have a lot of reasons to play PvE anymore. While looking for events, it’s easy to gather some nodes, which is also pretty profitable if you do it higher level areas. While doing events (and gathering) it’s also easy to find defeated NPCs in between.

You also have to consider that the daily is not just there to award you for playing the game, but also to encourage you to find new ways/places to play. A couple of days ago we had to get 50 kills in a daily, so I decided to take on Temple of Lyssa in Malchor’s Leap, because I also needed some karma gear from there. Normally, I would just have waited for someone ells to do it. But doing the event would give me the 50 kills, the 5 events, and the 10 revives I needed for the daily. I then posted on /map, that more people should come because it was a great way to get the daily, while also getting Temple of Lyssa back. And about 20 min later, we (about 5 players) had taken Temple of Lyssa back, while having the daily over half way completed. And I could then get the karma gear I needed.

Basically, what it comes down to is whether or not you enjoy what you do. If you don’t enjoy the daily for one day, then just don’t do it. There’s absolutely nothing you can buy with laurels that you need to have, in order to play the game.

-Alexander Pope

(edited by Kasama.8941)

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

Funny you should say that. That’s pretty much my play model also. Sometimes I play longer, but usually that’s how play. Get the daily and log out. You know what, that how I like to play, it’s fun for me. Maybe you’re the one that should stop playing.