Done, and Boycotting

Done, and Boycotting

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: EvilParfait.7538

EvilParfait.7538

Where are these patch notes he was ranting about?

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

i support the OP.

anet knows jack about balancing

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Lévis.5489

Lévis.5489

This thread remind me of all the QQ that happened during the great Elementalist Holocaust of November 11th 2005 , when the mobs started running out of aoe nukes.

I was still playing Guild Wars 1 at that time. I thought that was an excellent change to the game because followed the golden rule: don’t nerf what you can counter.

Elementalists are already one of the weakest classes. This is why people run bunker builds in the first place… they can’t survive any other way. The class needs to be strengthened, and bunker play needs to be discouraged by counters like boon hate.

Instead, ArenaNet has decided to just destroy every ability the elementalists have to sustain themselves.

Boon hate is coming . What they need is to strenghten unused utility skills and traits. So, welcome to the Ranger and Engineer land . been there since august 2012 .

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: MuffinPieFace.9513

MuffinPieFace.9513

Please do not make “I quit” or “this game is dying” threads. They do not provide constructive discussion or criticism to the forums.

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: RuneCrimson.7380

RuneCrimson.7380

I have read all this over and over and what I get out of it is that being an Ele is going to be a waste of time cause they are taking away everything that makes it able to attack any thing. What will it be if it has no attacks and only heals? How would someone be able to play a solo game if they are unable to attack creatures and such I am lost. Why not do away with the profession all together if it will be worth nothing in the long run.

{Knights of Revengence} [KoR-Lord]
“Nothing is true! Everything is Permitted!”

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Trey Enma.7851

Trey Enma.7851

This thread remind me of all the QQ that happened during the great Elementalist Holocaust of November 11th 2005 , when the mobs started running out of aoe nukes.

I was still playing Guild Wars 1 at that time. I thought that was an excellent change to the game because followed the golden rule: don’t nerf what you can counter.

Elementalists are already one of the weakest classes. This is why people run bunker builds in the first place… they can’t survive any other way. The class needs to be strengthened, and bunker play needs to be discouraged by counters like boon hate.

Instead, ArenaNet has decided to just destroy every ability the elementalists have to sustain themselves.

Seriously? One of the weakest classes? People run bunker builds because it takes the work out of survival when you can just reduce and heal the damage you take.

You seem so adamant against Elementalist receiving any nerfs at all, yet you aren’t really explaining any reasoning asides from “They nerfed my class, I hate them, I don’t want to play this game anymore.”
1) Why does an Ele need to have invincible healing with no cost or drawback?
2) For a class that can consistently give itself regeneration, why is giving it’s condition removing trait a CD really that unreasonable?
3) Why should Ele be able to get away for free every 20 seconds, and how is raising it to 40 when you’re using it to run unfair?

Every class in the game is subject to changes. We might not like everything they do, but at least they’re actively working on the game and trying to balance things out when problems arise. They’re not perfect all the time, but kitten if the devs aren’t trying their best.

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Ever thought, all you elems out there, that the ANet devs did listen to their customers and the customers are saying the elems are too darn powerful in PvP/WvW? Did you think that the devs may actually have data mining that proved this beyond a shadow of a doubt and which skills are the problem?

Or do you think they have some big dart board somewhere with all the skills on it and they throw darts to see what gets nerfed in the next release for kittens and giggles?

I understand that your favorite character is likely your most powerful one and that it hurts when it gets toned down. But it’s like complaining you got caught taking someone else’s drink out of the community fridge at work. So it didn’t have a name on it but if it wasn’t yours then by elimination it was someone else’s. If one profession noticeably stands out over the others then it should be a surprise when it finally gets brought in line with the rest. Should it? Improvise, adapt, overcome.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

i support the OP.

anet knows jack about balancing

Yeah, you guys are the ones to go to for the 411 on game balance. Right? Right? Typical gamer’s take on balance: “my class is underpowered and all other classes are overpowered, please buff and nerf accordingly.”

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Whats sad, is that the patch notes for the 30th update isn’t even out yet, you don’t even know what is ACTUALLY happening to the Ele, and yet you are saying you are gonna quit? Please, leave the game then.

Sadder still is the number of people who think they understand the ins and outs of the game better than the people who built it from the ground up.

From watching a couple SOTG i’m really surprised you think that, all i get from them is confusion and stubbornness to force players to conform to their ways, frankly they seem to have no clue how their game runs, they could be just really good actors i suppose…

Done, and Boycotting

RuneCrimson.7380

How can they be to powerful when they are getting their butts kicked when in a lower lvl area. I cannot stay alive for nothing in the world in many area’s even though I am a level 29 and I am in a level 8 area its more nerfed now if they change alot then ele’s will do nothing but die every two seconds and be worth nothing,

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Sinoran.9140

Sinoran.9140

Idk. People have been asking for ele nerfs and anet has delivered. You aren’t the majority.

Warrior/Ranger/Guardian/Engineer
Dragonbrand

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Provost.6210

Provost.6210

Seriously? One of the weakest classes? People run bunker builds because it takes the work out of survival when you can just reduce and heal the damage you take.

You seem so adamant against Elementalist receiving any nerfs at all, yet you aren’t really explaining any reasoning asides from “They nerfed my class, I hate them, I don’t want to play this game anymore.”
2) For a class that can consistently give itself regeneration, why is giving it’s condition removing trait a CD really that unreasonable?
3) Why should Ele be able to get away for free every 20 seconds, and how is raising it to 40 when you’re using it to run unfair?

Every class in the game is subject to changes. We might not like everything they do, but at least they’re actively working on the game and trying to balance things out when problems arise. They’re not perfect all the time, but kitten if the devs aren’t trying their best.

1) Because they have the lowest health pool AND the lowest armour. Because warriors have endure pain, guardians block when they heal, and thieves heal when they stealth. The question you should ask is “why the kitten not?”
2) Unless you haven’t noticed, it has a built-in cooldown in that it is activated only when you give regeneration to yourself and/or an ally. I don’t see why people fail to grasp that to maintain enough healing to survive you can’t just stand there and swap attunements every few seconds. It takes skill and constant mobility to be a squishy class in melee. If this isn’t the place the devs want elementalists to be then they should just get rid of daggers entirely. And all that isn’t even STARTING on how kittened over other elementalists builds (like staff, which I also use) are going to get with just the general kick to the testicles that comes with destroying our other healing abilities.
3) Why should thieves be able to stealth 80-90% of the time, AND use heartseeker to still out-distance elementalists in any practical circumstance? Why should warriors have sword skill #2, warhorn skill #4, and greatsword skill #5, on top of maybe dropping a banner of tactics to spam #3? Why should rangers be able to mathematically match elementalist distance with skills that, then, recharge faster? Unfair? Bro, do you even lift?

For Christ sake, I made this thread to voice my concerns that the game developers don’t give a kitten about us players and this time it was finally personal for me and I’m ready to quit if they go forward with this — and all I get are people posting stupid arguments trying to say that elementalists should never be able to compete with any class ever. You’re as bad as the dev’s… insisting that elementalists be “jack of all trades, master of none” is essentially saying “be mediocre at everything and leave important party roles to other classes”. kitten off, I demand to be valued in a party, and if I build a character to have equivalent strength as another class I am not going to just keep shrugging it off when the devs say “no, you have to suck”.

(edited by Provost.6210)

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

1) Because they have the lowest health pool AND the lowest armour. Because warriors have endure pain, guardians block when they heal, and thieves heal when they stealth. The question you should ask is “why the kitten not?”
2) Unless you haven’t noticed, it has a built-in cooldown in that it is activated only when you give regeneration to yourself and/or an ally.
3) Why should thieves be able to stealth 80-90% of the time, AND use heartseeker to still out-distance elementalists in any practical circumstance? Why should warriors have sword skill #2, warhorn skill #4, and greatsword skill #5, on top of maybe dropping a banner of tactics to spam #3? Why should rangers be able to mathematically match elementalist distance with skills that, then, recharge faster? Unfair? Bro, do you even lift?

For Christ sake, I made this thread to voice my concerns that the game developers don’t give a kitten about us players and this time it was finally personal for me and I’m ready to quit if they go forward with this — and all I get are people posting stupid arguments trying to say that elementalists should never be able to compete with any class ever. You’re as bad as the dev’s… insisting that elementalists be “jack of all trades, master of none” is essentially saying “be mediocre at everything and leave important party roles to other classes”. kitten off, I demand to be valued in a party.

See your coming off as just being mad at one class being nerfed that not realty reason to call for what your doing. “I am mad they nerfed this so its the worst game ever to of come out and it MUST die.”
Ele must off hand dagger as things stand they must must use mist form Ele must go 30 water and by doing this they are nearly imposable to kill and lock down. By doing this Anet is opening up a reason to use other weapons then just dagger. More builds then just 30 into water (boon hate too). More utility skill then just mist form. If you cant play with out these thin i think your just going after the FotM like builds and not playing the class at all.
How about you just wait 24hr or so before you kittenhe game off of one small part of an major update that most of the community has been asking for.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Done, and Boycotting

RuneCrimson.7380

I read someone saying that they are balancing the class Ummmmm I have watched other classes that are 400 times more powerful then the Ele class I fight a creature and get my kitten kicked a mesmer 10 levels under me walks up and wipes out the creature in two point three seconds so if they nerf some skills or change something with the ele it will only make them even more weaker. I am confused as to why they call that balanced. If they take away our ability to even attack anything when its already so hard for us to attack anything now.

As for me I love the ele but if they kill the ability to attack anything or make it worse then it is then I will delete that character no matter the level and create another and not play a Ele. Why give up the game when you can just not use a ele and make it a obsolete profession.

(edited by RuneCrimson.7380)

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Mail me your gold please thanks.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

Done, and Boycotting

Provost.6210

See your coming off as just being mad at one class being nerfed that not realty reason to call for what your doing. “I am mad they nerfed this so its the worst game ever to of come out and it MUST die.”
Ele must off hand dagger as things stand they must must use mist form Ele must go 30 water and by doing this they are nearly imposable to kill and lock down. By doing this Anet is opening up a reason to use other weapons then just dagger. More builds then just 30 into water (boon hate too). More utility skill then just mist form. If you cant play with out these thin i think your just going after the FotM like builds and not playing the class at all.
How about you just wait 24hr or so before you kittenhe game off of one small part of an major update that most of the community has been asking for.

I’m coming off as being mad about it because everybody is arguing with me about elementalists and not about the game developers not giving a kitten. The reality is that elementalists are underpowered, hence why they’ve been forced to bunker. The solution to this is not to nerf them into complete uselessness, but strengthen them. I’ve said this before.

Instead, ArenaNet has decided that elementalists don’t really matter, just like they decided with mesmers, and necromancers before that. I’m honestly sick and tired of seeing every class — along with the people who main it — getting squashed without regard for what they’ve invested.

This is exactly like when the game first launched, and ArenaNet permabanned people for ‘exploiting’. Oh wait, it wasn’t exploiting, they simply used a kittening karma vendor. ArenaNet then realized, after thousands of accounts representing players who had just spent $60-80 on the game got banned for no good reason, that this was a bad idea. Only, they didn’t apologize… oh no, they demanded that the players apologize. The players, most of whom didn’t know they did anything wrong.

The commitment ArenaNet has to its community is pathetic, appalling, and rapidly vanishing. I’m just the only one in this thread, apparently, who is calling it out.

(edited by Provost.6210)

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Gestankfaust.4216

Gestankfaust.4216

LOL! Buh bye

THIS IS A GAME!!!! Go boycott things that actually matter to the world genius!!

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Kelthos Doombringer.9032

Kelthos Doombringer.9032

Elementalists already one of the weakest classes?

What game are you playing?

The reason they were buffed in the first place was because players thought Elementalist was too weak. Now the reason there has been Elementalist nerfs in the past few patches is because players feel that they are currently too strong. And I remember the betas, Elementalists were pretty funny to fight. I, as a Necro, could beat one purely with Death Shroud, and look where Necromancer is now.

Provost

… while the Guardian in question may not have been the best, and ignoring the necros skill, conditions need a SLIGHT rebalance in terms of their ability to do damage and stacking.

You’re funny. That’s a good joke. ..What game are you playing again?

Tell me how D/D Elementalists can currently cleanse the vast majority of the Conditions on the just by simply switching Water attunement?

Level 80 Human Necromancer

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Waaaaah. I can’t be OP anymore.

And somehow, life goes on.

Done, and Boycotting

Gestankfaust.4216

Doesn’t matter…

These "veteran gamers’ will continue to post like this….

Even though a “veteran gamer” would know that games are games. Not life. And thus have no real claim of celebrity in life.

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: captaincrash.6528

captaincrash.6528

I suck and my prof got nerfed so ANet/GW2 is the devil. You sound like you’ve been offended personally by this. If you don’t like it anymore quit playing, I don’t think anyone will care about that one guy that sounds so kitten about the game because elementalist lost some numbers VS the thousands praising the game.

Crash ~ Charr Reaper

Done, and Boycotting

Provost.6210

Provost

… while the Guardian in question may not have been the best, and ignoring the necros skill, conditions need a SLIGHT rebalance in terms of their ability to do damage and stacking.

Tell me how D/D Elementalists can currently cleanse the vast majority of the Conditions on the just by simply switching Water attunement?

I refuse to be lectured to by somebody who can’t even read the full post and understand that I was satirizing a post that offered a misguided justification for one of the many ridiculous changes this patch is making.

Here, I’ll quote my post, and the post to which I was responding, just so you can digest it. Please, take your time.

In regards to my above post, I have seen Elementalists out run Thieves using RTL and other things…while the Thief in question may have not been the best, and ignoring the Eles skill, RTL needed a SLIGHT rebalance in terms of distance traveled or cooldown. They know people use it in open world to increase run times, so why not start there?

I have seen a necromancer kill a guardian by laying down all manner of conditions on him and kiting him to death… while the Guardian in question may not have been the best, and ignoring the necros skill, conditions need a SLIGHT rebalance in terms of their ability to do damage and stacking. They know people use it in open world to defeat bosses, so why not start there?

I have seen a mesmer kill a warrior by laying down all manner of clones and confusion… while the Warrior in question may not have been the best, and ignoring the mesmers skill, clones need a SLIGHT rebalance in terms of burst power and how many you can field at the same time. They know people use it in open world to confound enemy AI, so why not start there?

I have seen a warrior kill a thief by hitting him with his axe and other things… while the Thief in question may not have been the best, and ignoring the warriors skill, distance closing skills like bull’s charge need a SLIGHT rebalance in terms of maneuverability and reducing your opponent’s escape options. They know people use it in open world to stay mobile in combat, so why not start there?

I have seen a ranger kill a mesmer by using conditions and other things… while the Mesmer in question may not have been the best, and ignoring the rangers skill, the shortbow needs a SLIGHT rebalance in terms of speed of fire and conditions it can apply. They know people use it in open world to take out enemies from a distance, so why not start there?

(edited by Provost.6210)

Done, and Boycotting

Gestankfaust.4216

Provost

I refuse to be lectured to by somebody who can’t even read the full post and understand that I was satirizing a post that offered a misguided justification for one of the many ridiculous changes this patch is making.

Write smaller posts so we want to read you “opinion”

Done, and Boycotting

Gestankfaust.4216

Lol to many of these people. Who cares what they say you know? They’ll still spend £100’s a month on their monthly gem spend to satisfy their little gaming life.

You’re not the only one though…two people here also quitting if the patch nerfs do go ahead. Heck i’m not the best player in the world, I struggle quite alot with thiefs etc at the moment. God knows how i’d cope with the nerfs lol. Guess they’ll be nerfed properly soon enough!

Guess this game is for full on elitists who have nothing better to do with their lives, spending every waking minute on this game (and the forums too it appears looking through people’s history).

Bring on the fan boys flaming me now! Life goes on, people will quit, doesn’t matter though as you can still play this broken game for however long it’s going to last :P

Huh?

Who do you know that plays this then? I don’t spend L’s or G’s

Bring on the fan boys? They wouldn’t know where to even start a conversation with you. English…speak something that can even “broken” down into English. Cause the only thing broken is your thinking.

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Trey Enma.7851

Trey Enma.7851

2) Unless you haven’t noticed, it has a built-in cooldown in that it is activated only when you give regeneration to yourself and/or an ally. I don’t see why people fail to grasp that to maintain enough healing to survive you can’t just stand there and swap attunements every few seconds. It takes skill and constant mobility to be a squishy class in melee. If this isn’t the place the devs want elementalists to be then they should just get rid of daggers entirely. And all that isn’t even STARTING on how kittened over other elementalists builds (like staff, which I also use) are going to get with just the general kick to the testicles that comes with destroying our other healing abilities.

For Christ sake, I made this thread to voice my concerns that the game developers don’t give a kitten about us players and this time it was finally personal for me and I’m ready to quit if they go forward with this — and all I get are people posting stupid arguments trying to say that elementalists should never be able to compete with any class ever. You’re as bad as the dev’s… insisting that elementalists be “jack of all trades, master of none” is essentially saying “be mediocre at everything and leave important party roles to other classes”. kitten off, I demand to be valued in a party, and if I build a character to have equivalent strength as another class I am not going to just keep shrugging it off when the devs say “no, you have to suck”.

1) Block is not invincibility. Stealth offers no defense from damage, it’s just hard to tell if you’re landing hits. This is another matter altogether. Elementalist has multiple forms of healing outside of just their Heal Skill. You play primarily a Staff Ele, that has low survivability, which is something that needs to be adjusted, but giving every build invincible healing is not the way to give you it. D/D Ele has multiple forms of healing and multiple forms of condition removal, all the while giving themselves boons and out manuevering many players on the battlefield.

2) Many skills/runes/sigils have built in Cooldown to prevent rapid abuse of it. Ele has more than enough ways to remove conditions, so it’s not a game wrecking nerf as it is allowing people to have a chance before the Ele removes everything.

3) You’re making a strawman argument here and nothing more than that. Instead of focusing on the actual details, you’re asking pointless questions in an attempt to rationalize your point, when you’re giving no answer. It doesn’t matter what you want to happen, the reality is that RtL is bugged. 1500 range instead of 1200 is what it currently is. It was intended to be a gap closer for chasing and initiating battle and the player-base used it for something completely different. It’s too good at escape for a class that has all the mobility of Thief and none of the resource management requirements.

You’re not doing anything more than throwing a tantrum. The thread calls for a boycott and explains how you’re quitting the game because you feel like your play style is getting singled out and nerfed into the ground. Classes change as the game goes on, sometimes you’ll feel it’s great for you, and other times you get toned down. It happens in just about every competitive game now.

Since you love strawman arguments so much, here’s mine.
Should Metaknight be toned down in Brawl to be fair? Are Fox and Falco too powerful and easy-mode to use in Melee? Should infinites be removed from Marvel vs? Should I can’t believe it’s not butter just call itself Margarine?

I could go on, but really don’t feel the need to.

Done, and Boycotting

Gestankfaust.4216

Didn’t think it would be too long before a fan boy would come waltzing by, giving it his/her all!

That’s a good description of your stance. So you are just here to troll fanbois…awesome

Done, and Boycotting

Vayne.8563

People who leave over nerfs to a profession probably aren’t worth trying to save. Just saying.

Done, and Boycotting

Gestankfaust.4216

Agreed Vayne….and I just don’t get it.

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

dumb thread is dumb; in before lock.

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Yramrag.3026

Yramrag.3026

Guess this game is for full on elitists who have nothing better to do with their lives, spending every waking minute on this game (and the forums too it appears looking through people’s history).

Bring on the fan boys flaming me now! Life goes on, people will quit, doesn’t matter though as you can still play this broken game for however long it’s going to last. Or even…yes even walk out of your current accomodation and get back to the real world.
:P

These forums very much amuse me! Ha!

So you are not an “elitist who has nothing better to do with their lives”. Then why do you sound so upset about what they are writing here in the forum? Why do you care? I would think if you have better things to do with your lives, you would either already playing the game (or not), or doing something “useful”, and not ranting here about “elitist” and no-lifers. Clearly you cared, because you are also one of the “no-lifers”.

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Yramrag.3026

Yramrag.3026

People who leave over nerfs to a profession probably aren’t worth trying to save. Just saying.

People like you should perhaps spend time enjoying this “great game” rather than typing to strangers in the game’s forum? Or maybe spending time with family and/or become involved with real life situations? Your forum history quite frankly speaks for itself, so i’ll leave it there! Thank you.

You sound so angry. I don’t know why. GW2 is just a game. Why do you sound so angry?

Done, and Boycotting

Gestankfaust.4216

People like you should perhaps spend time enjoying this “great game” rather than typing to strangers in the game’s forum? Or maybe spending time with family and/or become involved with real life situations? Your forum history quite frankly speaks for itself, so i’ll leave it there! Thank you.

You sound so angry. I don’t know why. GW2 is just a game. Why do you sound so angry?

Does not…sounds like he has logic

Done, and Boycotting

Gestankfaust.4216

Bring on the fan boys flaming me now! Life goes on, people will quit, doesn’t matter though as you can still play this broken game for however long it’s going to last. Or even…yes even walk out of your current accomodation and get back to the real world.
:P

These forums very much amuse me! Ha!

So you are not an “elitist who has nothing better to do with their lives”. Then why do you sound so upset about what they are writing here in the forum? Why do you care? I would think if you have better things to do with your lives, you would either already playing the game (or not), or doing something “useful”, and not ranting here about “elitist” and no-lifers. Clearly you cared, because you are also one of the “no-lifers”.

Sorry, just attempting to open people’s eyes! Can’t help myself really, being caring and all that!

I did enjoy this game on the odd occasion and after reading about the upcoming patch, I thought i’d add in my “2 cents” so to speak.

I apologise for offending you, which I quite obviously have given what you’ve written.

Thanks.

You cannot open ppl’s eyes to what is not real…period. Your opinion is just that

Done, and Boycotting

Vayne.8563

People like me? You mean retired people with a hobby who have enough free time to play the game and spend time with family (most of which would be my wife, who also plays the game). Whatever you think you know about me, you’re probably wrong.

My forum history is about responding to hyperbole, and ridiculous, unfounded statements. ZOMG, someone nerfed my build…I’m taking my ball and going home. Okay…bye.

You think this is something original and only gets posted on Guild Wars 2 forums. That no other MMORPG has posts like this? In fact, maybe you should spend less time trying to psychoanalyze someone who’s quite happy and entertained by this, and go do something productive with your life. Because making personalish comments about someone you know nothing about isn’t a good look. The Amazing Karnak you’re not.

Have a good day.

Done, and Boycotting

Gestankfaust.4216

I guess you’re entitled to your opinion, and I fully respect that. However, i’m going to ignore it.

Which make you invalid on these boards.

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Geotherma.2395

Geotherma.2395

Ah, attacking ones personal life in forums. Now you have matured, grats.

Intel i7 3.9ghz processor 16GB Ram 2TB HDD
Nvidia GTX 650 Win 7 64bit FFXI 4+yrs/Aion 4+ years Complete Noob~ Veteran OIF/OEF
http://everyonesgrudge.enjin.com/home MY GW2 Music http://tinyurl.com/cm4o6tu

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

so elementalists quitting a game because now they have to work as hard as other class in pvp?

go ahead and quit, i think the game will be better without these people.

Elementalists is a hard class to play to begin with. Yesterday I face planted in SE path 2 at least 3 times. Nerfs will make me face plant even more. Unfortunately I consider Guild Wars 2 a really good game so I don’t even know how badly they would have to nerf to make it not fun for me anymore.

Done, and Boycotting

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Good luck storming the castle!

Think it’ll work?

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Done, and Boycotting

Vayne.8563

People like me? You mean retired people with a hobby who have enough free time to play the game and spend time with family (most of which would be my wife, who also plays the game). Whatever you think you know about me, you’re probably wrong.

My forum history is about responding to hyperbole, and ridiculous, unfounded statements. ZOMG, someone nerfed my build…I’m taking my ball and going home. Okay…bye.

You think this is something original and only gets posted on Guild Wars 2 forums. That no other MMORPG has posts like this? In fact, maybe you should spend less time trying to psychoanalyze someone who’s quite happy and entertained by this, and go do something productive with your life. Because making personalish comments about someone you know nothing about isn’t a good look. The Amazing Karnak you’re not.

Have a good day.

Oh dear, sorry for hitting a soft spot with you there! You sound rather annoyed to be honest.

I cannot really agree with you intensively playing this game and participating in the forums every single day as a “hobby”, but guess your opinion is something you’d like to share. Most people would call it obsessive behaviour however…

I wish you all the best in your retirement, and truely hope it becomes more exciting – rather than wasting away playing a MMO game.

Take care!

Well, golf is more expensive. You know, people that have lived productive lives, the kids are grown up, everything is nice financially…they do in fact get involved in things. Some people play chess all day. Some do gardening and ‘obsess’ over their gardens.

But you haven’t offended me, mate. You haven’t even annoyed me. I thought it was funny that you think you know what it’s like to be retired, and that you’d judge someone based on your narrow evidence of psychological health.

Don’t quit your day job. lol

Done, and Boycotting

Geotherma.2395

No personal attacks there i’m afraid. I may have accidently quoted a previous poster, but I was just broadly speaking really. Cheers.

You just sound upset that people can have lives and have done something with their lives and still find time to chat on forums and play a game. But I guess time will tell.

Nvidia GTX 650 Win 7 64bit FFXI 4+yrs/Aion 4+ years Complete Noob~ Veteran OIF/OEF

Done, and Boycotting

Vayne.8563

I’m just hanging out here, waiting for my wife to get ready to play. You haven’t taken any of my time, and in fact you couldn’t. Have fun!

Done, and Boycotting

Gestankfaust.4216

Yer wife plays?

More validation than Anonymous.6935 can give

Have fun actually playing…

Done, and Boycotting

Geotherma.2395

No personal attacks there i’m afraid. I may have accidently quoted a previous poster, but I was just broadly speaking really. Cheers.

You just sound upset that people can have lives and have done something with their lives and still find time to chat on forums and play a game. But I guess time will tell.

Nope, sounds as if i’ve pulled a few strings with you too! Sorry.

Lol nope, we have tough skins :P I’m actually farming but have to wait between them to go active.. So I pop in and out to get my daily humor from trolls and whatnot.

Done, and Boycotting

Gestankfaust.4216

Self delusion….seriously?

Done, and Boycotting

Vayne.8563

Yer wife plays?

More validation than Anonymous.6935 can give

Have fun actually playing…

My wife and I both have GWAMM from GW 1 and 50/50 in our HoM. This is what we do together. We’re both active in our guild. We’re like the guild “parents”. lol

Done, and Boycotting

Vayne.8563

I’m just hanging out here, waiting for my wife to get ready to play. You haven’t taken any of my time, and in fact you couldn’t. Have fun!

Oh, that’s nice. Be sure you both take plenty of breaks from infront of those screens and head out for some fresh air and sunshine!….Just caring is all! Thanks.

Oh we do. We go out with the dogs several times a day, throw the ball around the yard. Actually I’ve been playing backyard cricket with my dog lately. Unfortunately she only plays on position, silly mid on, and I have to try to kick the ball by her, but I’m getting much better at making fours. lol

Done, and Boycotting

Gestankfaust.4216

I love it. And nothing anyone can post can top it Vayne

Done, and Boycotting

Gestankfaust.4216

Lol nope, we have tough skins :P I’m actually farming but have to wait between them to go active.. So I pop in and out to get my daily humor from trolls and whatnot.

Well, if i’m a supposed “troll”, technically speaking you’re “trolling a troll”, which makes you just as bad as I am. In your opinion ofcourse.

You really just posted that? srsly?

Done, and Boycotting

Gestankfaust.4216

Well, if i’m a supposed “troll”, technically speaking you’re “trolling a troll”, which makes you just as bad as I am. In your opinion ofcourse.

You really just posted that? srsly?

Goodness me, stop trolling already! Also, is it really that hard to type “seriously” instead of what you wrote? :P

Ok…prolly right

Besides…we might be friends on the field

Done, and Boycotting

Gestankfaust.4216

Hopefully…as much as a “fanboi” I HOPE to be….I still only lay what’s fun. Just hope it keeps goin.