Dungeons Merchant

Dungeons Merchant

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Wolfeng.3784

Wolfeng.3784

Overall I’m extremely happy with the new Lions Arch.

But, dungeon merchants are gone, instead we get a single guy at an empty corner. Is this a sign that dungeons are really being left aside for everything else??

Attachments:

Dungeons Merchant

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Meh .. as long as the functionality is the same I don’t see much difference unless you need to be buying from multiple dungeons daily.

Dungeons Merchant

Posted by: Wolfeng.3784

Wolfeng.3784

Its sad. But yes, it works the same way.

Dungeons Merchant

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

It is less visually appealing but it is more practical imo.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Dungeons Merchant

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Meanwhile, in the Black Lion HQ, each weapon set gets their own unique NPC and a table to display one of the weapons from said set.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Dungeons Merchant

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

Meanwhile, in the Black Lion HQ, each weapon set gets their own unique NPC and a table to display one of the weapons from said set.

It shows Anets priorities. They also lowered the release intervall from 4-6 weeks to 2-3 weeks for black lion weapons.

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

Dungeons Merchant

Posted by: Biohazard.7523

Biohazard.7523

I had to google where that merchant is. They should rename his name on the map, give him new icon. Anything.
Give him Dungeon Merchant on map name.

Dungeons Merchant

Posted by: Zaklex.6308

Zaklex.6308

It could also be a matter of convenience and necessity, perhaps there just aren’t that many people visiting the Dungeon Merchant any more and quite a few more people visiting the BLTC weapon merchants(not saying that’s true, just saying it could be one of the reasons for the change, other than simplicity’s sake).

Dungeons Merchant

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

I love how our character calls the items the vendor has, “relics”. They are forgotten.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Dungeons Merchant

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Honestly, I don’t know why the dungeon merchant is where s/he is – the dungeons don’t even have anything to do with the mists.

If they could just move them to the free market, and give them a little dungeon icon, that’d be great.

I’d still be sad that 8 named NPCs were removed, but, well, there you go.

Dungeons Merchant

Posted by: Trinnitty.8256

Trinnitty.8256

Atleast the tab lists the dungeon name instead or npc names. I always had to go through them before to find the right one