Endless Black Lion Salvage Kit Pls Q Q

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: RUB RUB RUB RUBZ.9136

RUB RUB RUB RUBZ.9136

There are times when, you run outa black lion salvage kits, and its too expensive to buy 1 with gems, and you wish there was a Endless Exotic Salvage Kit to save you from your misery. ANET, can you please make this happen? I dont care how many gems it costs, as long as you make 1 called Robo-Meow-Omatic (has a rare chance to salvage Materials used to craft a new cute robo cat) or something cute

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I only ever use black lion salvage kits if I get them from the login rewards or other places that give free ones.

If I don’t have one I just use a Mystic Kit.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

What are you using them on? I have 25 of them from log in rewards. It’s not like the game is showering me with exotics that are worth salvaging instead of a cheap try at the mystic forge.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

What are you using them on? I have 25 of them from log in rewards. It’s not like the game is showering me with exotics that are worth salvaging instead of a cheap try at the mystic forge.

I’m all for the OP’s suggestion.

I don’t throw exotics into the MF, because I need to salvage them for my ascended project. The BL kits (seem to) give a better return of Globs of Ecto and Dark Matter than mystic kits. I’ve used up my backstock of BL kits because I use them faster than I can obtain them by non-gemstore means.

~EW

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

If they did add one, it would be an extremely low drop rate from black lion chests like the other endless gem store consumables. It’d likely be valued at over 5000g, and salvaging would quickly lose its profits.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

If they did add one, it would be an extremely low drop rate from black lion chests like the other endless gem store consumables. It’d likely be valued at over 5000g, and salvaging would quickly lose its profits.

It would require a fairly hefty per use cost to not break salvaging. It would only take one person to break things otherwise.

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

I only use the black lion kits when there’s a rune or sigil I want, otherwise the master kits are fine. I had so many from login rewards that I had to use a couple up salvaging ectos just to get rid of the kitten ed things.

RUB RUB RUB RUBZ.9136

Actually to jumble all my answers to some of your questions in 1 reply is that I’m new, and Ive only gotten 1 BL salvage kit in the 3 months playing. I used it up long ago.

For those of you who are ancient who were here long ago when BL salvage kits were easily obtainable and had a stockpile, new players dont get them as regularly even upon daily log ins. I haven’t missed a single log in day in the past 3 months and only have gotten 1 BL salvage kit.

I get a lot of random useless consumables that I will most likely never use ever. At this point, seeing how new players have it, and getting access to nice content, is extremely difficult. Ive since bought 16,000 gems in the 3 months playing but refuse to use my gems on stuff that isn’t going to last the duration of my account. I find that consumable gem items are a horrible waste of $.

If i desperately needed consumable gem items, it would most likely be the Extract Tool but even that should be Endless, or atleast a Endless version on the TP for gems. I wouldn’t care how many gems, I just hate the idea of burning gems on stuff that will be gone as soon as I click on it, or accidental click on it.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I rarely get the kits from dailies as well and i cant say they were ever easily available either. Some ppl get lots, others less. Plus usage will vary.

you have a confliction in you op though. You say one kit is too expensive, yet would pay any gem amount for an infinite one.
An infinite one would also prob cost thousands of gems…isnt it just easier to buy as and when you need? I dont really get why consumables are a horrible waste if its an item you want..

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I rarely get the kits from dailies as well and i cant say they were ever easily available either. Some ppl get lots, others less. Plus usage will vary.

you have a confliction in you op though. You say one kit is too expensive, yet would pay any gem amount for an infinite one.
An infinite one would also prob cost thousands of gems…isnt it just easier to buy as and when you need? I dont really get why consumables are a horrible waste if its an item you want..

or just use master kits. There aren’t all that many things that are worth using a BLSK on and even for the ones that are you won’t be getting that often unless you buy them from the TP.

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

@Rub
I’ve noticed the drop off in BL kits too. They used to drop like candy but now they are much, much rarer. I used to use them on all my exotics, but now I’m a lot more picky.

What do you need them for? Since being more selective, a stack lasts 6+ months. Even with the most expensive rune or sigil, at current gold to gem rates, it’s cheaper to just rebuy the rune. And you don’t get that much more ecto or dark matter compared to a mystic kit either. Only exception I can think of is if you wanted to extract the Queen Bee, or similar.

(edited by onevstheworld.2419)

EphemeralWallaby.7643

And you don’t get that much more ecto or dark matter compared to a mystic kit either.

According to the wiki’s research page on the ectos, the difference is an average of 1.85 vs 2 per kit use. That might not be much more to you, but it is plenty difference to me given how many ascended I’m trying to craft.

(there was a link here, but it was a wrong link, so I told it to go away)

edit: and the page for Globs of Dark Matter indicate an even bigger spread when using the different kits (although this data came from a much smaller sample size).

~EW

(edited by EphemeralWallaby.7643)

onevstheworld.2419

Is that enough to justify the gem costs though?
At approx 1g per exotic, it’s more cost effective to just burn through more exotics with mystic/master kits than buying BL kits.

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Is that enough to justify the gem costs though?
At approx 1g per exotic, it’s more cost effective to just burn through more exotics with mystic/master kits than buying BL kits.

That is the tough question. I’d have to know the gemstore cost + usage cost ANet decides on before I could answer that… and even then it’d be an answer that is only for me.

~EW

onevstheworld.2419

Apologies, I’ve just done the numbers and at current gold to gem rates, a BL kit costs 93g, or 3.7g per salvage. So it is worthwhile for retrieving the most expensive upgrades. It’s still not cost effective for ecto and dark matter.

Btw, @EW, the page you linked is the ecto salvaging to dust/luck research, not the item to ecto/DM research. I think you’re referring to these:
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Malgalad/Globs
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Glob-of-Dark-Matter-drop-rate/first#post4925596

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Apologies, I’ve just done the numbers and at current gold to gem rates, a BL kit costs 93g, or 3.7g per salvage. So it is worthwhile for retrieving the most expensive upgrades. It’s still not cost effective for ecto and dark matter.

Btw, @EW, the page you linked is the ecto salvaging to dust/luck research, not the item to ecto/DM research. I think you’re referring to these:
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Malgalad/Globs
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Glob-of-Dark-Matter-drop-rate/first#post4925596

Well, that was embarrassing for me. *blush

Thank you for letting me know.

~EW

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I think I’ve acquired a lot of my Black Lion Salvage Kits from Black Lion Chests. I have so many I’ve been using them to salvage rares for about a year.

If you want some, try the weekly Key-run.

Good luck.

onevstheworld.2419

I forgot about the key run option… before the weekly cap I used binge-keyrun in a less than healthy manner. A part of me is still grateful for that nerf.

(edited by onevstheworld.2419)

Posted by: Azoqu.8917

Azoqu.8917

I get so many of those kits from fractals that I almost have 2 full bank tabs of them.

RUB RUB RUB RUBZ.9136

I dont use gold for gems, I use $ for gems, which is why I said its a waste of money $ to use it on items that are consumables. However, if I use my gems on something like the Copper-fed-omatic its well worth the expense.

RUB RUB RUB RUBZ.9136

@Rub
I’ve noticed the drop off in BL kits too. They used to drop like candy but now they are much, much rarer. I used to use them on all my exotics, but now I’m a lot more picky.

What do you need them for? Since being more selective, a stack lasts 6+ months. Even with the most expensive rune or sigil, at current gold to gem rates, it’s cheaper to just rebuy the rune. And you don’t get that much more ecto or dark matter compared to a mystic kit either. Only exception I can think of is if you wanted to extract the Queen Bee, or similar.

I used my only Black Lion Salvage kit, the only 1 I got in 3 months on exotics, like every1 else does. I had no idea it would be my last. I thought maybe they were a bit more common than a 3 month span with no Black lion salvage kit. If I had known it was the only 1 I would get in that time span I woulda been more selective too

Posted by: Derdhal.6908

Derdhal.6908

The solution to your problem is: don’t waste BL kits, because what you have done is just that: wasting them. Just a few items should be salvaged with them because the rune/sigil is really expensive and you want a 100%. In other case you should use other kits like Mystic: 250 uses, 80%, really cheap. Use your gems to buy gold and the gold to make thousands of Mystic kits. BL kits are not designed to be your main salvaging kit, that’s why they are really expensive and that’s why veterans have a lot: because veterans don’t waste them and use them when it’s really needed.

RUB RUB RUB RUBZ.9136

The solution to your problem is: don’t waste BL kits, because what you have done is just that: wasting them. Just a few items should be salvaged with them because the rune/sigil is really expensive and you want a 100%. In other case you should use other kits like Mystic: 250 uses, 80%, really cheap. Use your gems to buy gold and the gold to make thousands of Mystic kits. BL kits are not designed to be your main salvaging kit, that’s why they are really expensive and that’s why veterans have a lot: because veterans don’t waste them and use them when it’s really needed.

You are actually trying to justify Anets actions by hurting yourself and other players with the reductionistic approach to a item that shouldn’t be so restricted and available when all people really want is convenience and enjoy the game.

Its easy for people like you" who can sit back from another perspective and not care about my perspective and chant or give advice. I didn’t waste my 1 and only BL salvage kit. In the 3 months Ive played, you would atleast think I would have gotten atleast 2-3 by now with the way some people claim they get so many. I used my BL salvage kit extracting runes and sigils as well but ONLY from exotic armor. I’m defending my actions from people who know nothing of the situation but claim they do, and scold me even tho I’m new.

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

You are actually trying to justify Anets actions by hurting yourself and other players with the reductionistic approach to a item that shouldn’t be so restricted and available when all people really want is convenience and enjoy the game.

Its easy for people like you" who can sit back from another perspective and not care about my perspective and chant or give advice. I didn’t waste my 1 and only BL salvage kit. In the 3 months Ive played, you would atleast think I would have gotten atleast 2-3 by now with the way some people claim they get so many. I used my BL salvage kit extracting runes and sigils as well but ONLY from exotic armor. I’m defending my actions from people who know nothing of the situation but claim they do, and scold me even tho I’m new.

I think the advice here is valid. No offense but there’s no way you went through a whole kit in three months using it only on expensive runes on exotics unless you are changing your gear constantly. I only use these kits on expensive runes and sigils from dropped items as I don’t Change builds dramatically where the runes need changed. There’s only about 8-10 expensive runes and sigils that warrant using a black lion salvage kit like strength, scholar, berserker, force etc. I would use the BL kits very sparingly on just those exotics with those runes attached. You can also just sell them on the TP and lose less gold than it would cost you to buy the BL kits with gold. I understand you thought you would get more kits but it is very RNG. My advice is to use the kits very sparingly until you get 2-3 kits. Then you can use them more frequently. Otherwise use them sparingly and I’m sure you won’t run out with only using them on rare and expensive runes attached to exotics.

Now if you were to tell me you have changed your builds frequently and were saving or moving runes/sigils then I could understand your dilemma.

Posted by: Allison The Strange.4519

Allison The Strange.4519

I don’t get the complaint… You get them from daily log in & fractal rewards… Just do your daily fractals and you’ll get an extra 1~2 per week on average…

The reason they are so great and you get more ecto is because they are that rare… If they were endless it’d defeat the purpose of any other kit, crash the material market in a heartbeat, and to top it off be rather silly to have in the first place…

If you don’t want to do fractals then don’t complain about the lack of kits you get. I personally have 101 uses worth of kits and I use them rather liberally, I also almost always do my daily t4 fractals.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Here’s a list of acquisition methods:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Salvage_Kit#Acquisition

Good luck.

Posted by: Derdhal.6908

Derdhal.6908

No. I’m saying that there are several items you can use (and you should or, in fact, you must use) in order to do what you want to do. They’re designed for it. To use BL kits to salvage everything is just ridiculous. It’s like using a flamethrower to kill a fly. Yes, you’ll kill the fly, but don’t do it, use an insecticide. It’s designed for it.

Do you want an infinite BL kit? 300 gems for 25 uses. If we use the same ratio of the cooper infinite kit ANet will probably ask more than 24 million gems for it. Ok, go for it. All yours.

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I’ve gone from lots to none to dry spell on getting none to now where I have several. When you limit yourself to using blk on only sigils and runes with value you end up with a gross amount.

Beyond that, just use the next tier down. If you play the game as much as burning through your blk on exotics, you are getting way more dark matter than you will ever need using just masters/mystic/silver salvage kits. As for ecto, that will probably be 95% from rares salvaged again with the master/mystic/silver.

Posted by: Griffin.5379

Griffin.5379

I have like, one kit per character and one extra in my shared inventory slot that is actually used, all from login rewards.
I never use them for rare or below so, yeah, i get rarely to use them ^^

Edit: Otherwise i use Mystic Salvage Kit, those are awesome, I was sooo happy when i learned about there existence XD

RUB RUB RUB RUBZ.9136

I don’t get the complaint… You get them from daily log in & fractal rewards… Just do your daily fractals and you’ll get an extra 1~2 per week on average…

The reason they are so great and you get more ecto is because they are that rare… If they were endless it’d defeat the purpose of any other kit, crash the material market in a heartbeat, and to top it off be rather silly to have in the first place…

If you don’t want to do fractals then don’t complain about the lack of kits you get. I personally have 101 uses worth of kits and I use them rather liberally, I also almost always do my daily t4 fractals.

Another person who just thinks they know the situation and really doesn’t. You assumed I dont do fractals, or my daily log in but I do. I STILL have NOT gotten any BLSK from any fractals ever, also I cant do anything with AR yet either cuz I dont have Ascended Armor yet.

3 Months, log ins, and I started doing fractal daily’s around a month ago, and still haven’t received a single one. Which is why I’m asking anet to consider a ENDLESS BLACK LION SALVAGE KIT! The Original OP was for a ENDLESS BLACK LION SALVAGE KIT, not a remedy to get consumable ones or to be scolded, and given a lecture on gems, gold, and what I should do to obtain one.

I’m sorry for being a little pushy in my statement but I feel like I’m defending myself from people who have been playing for 3-4 yrs, have everything or working on it, and 10 bank tabs full of junk and are criticizing me on how to get where they are now.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Another person who just thinks they know the situation and really doesn’t. You assumed I dont do fractals, or my daily log in but I do. I STILL have NOT gotten any BLSK from any fractals ever, also I cant do anything with AR yet either cuz I dont have Ascended Armor yet.

3 Months, log ins, and I started doing fractal daily’s around a month ago, and still haven’t received a single one. Which is why I’m asking anet to consider a ENDLESS BLACK LION SALVAGE KIT! The Original OP was for a ENDLESS BLACK LION SALVAGE KIT, not a remedy to get consumable ones or to be scolded, and given a lecture on gems, gold, and what I should do to obtain one.

I’m sorry for being a little pushy in my statement but I feel like I’m defending myself from people who have been playing for 3-4 yrs, have everything or working on it, and 10 bank tabs full of junk and are criticizing me on how to get where they are now.

Yes and 4 years from now you will still not be were they are since you use your black lion salvage kit on everything.

Right click sell on tp, is the weapon worth alot find out why and salvage accordingly.
I played from head start and got a bank tab of kits since I dont get anything to use them on.
Edit
Check gold to gem price on a infinite harvesting tool set all 3 cost if you convert to gold, then check what the highest silver bought set cost.

If you divide the big number with the low number, the number you then get is what you need to multiply the gem cost of a 25 salvage black lion kit, to see what anet would sell a infinite for.

And thats only if they dont put it behind a rng wall mate.

(edited by Linken.6345)

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

The thing is your suggestion is highly unlikely to ever be implemented by Arenanet. So we’re trying to give you alternatives. Both ways to use the kits more efficiently so you don’t burn through them so quickly and then don’t need to worry about buying more, and alternative ways to get them.

I realise you feel like you’re on the defensive here but you need to understand that you’re not being attacked. We are actually trying to be helpful. Simply saying “Yes this should happen, what a good idea” is not helpful because it won’t actually happen.

Firstly it may be helpful to know that Black Lion Kits have always been rare, you didn’t miss out on some period when they were so common we all ended up with far more than we could ever use. I’ve been playing since day 1 and at the end of my first year I had 3 saved up – and I only had that many because I never used them for fear of wasting them on the wrong thing. (Which I was worried about precisely because they’re rare.) They’re actually easier to get now than they were in the past, because you don’t have to complete daily achievements for a random chance at them, and they come from achievement chests too which weren’t in the game originally.

Secondly the people saying it’s a waste to use them to get ectoplasm, or even dark matter, are absolutely right. It just isn’t worth it. Yes you’ll get slightly more of them, but not enough to balance out the cost and/or rarity of the kit.

If you have any Mystic Forge Stones you can make Mystic Salvage Kits which are as good as a Master’s Salvage Kit but have 250 uses (which makes them cheaper per use than even the Master’s Kits, much cheaper than Black Lion Kits). Alternatively you can look out for times when the Silver-fed Salvage-o-Matic is in the gem store. This costs 500 gems, it’s permanent and it’s as good as a Master’s or Mystic Kit.

These three are what most people use to salvage rare and exotic items. Black Lion Kits are saved for when you want to be absolutely sure you get the upgrade item (rune, sigil etc.) out of the item because it’s a valuable one.

(Also it’s not directly related but you don’t need ascended armour, or weapons, to get Agony Resistance. The best way to get it is to buy ascended rings, amulets and accessories with laurels and put the Agony Resistance onto them. That will get you enough for all but the highest levels, and by the time you get to the high levels, if you decide to do it at all, you’ll have had plenty of time and gotten plenty of materials/gold to put towards making ascended armour, or you may have gotten it as drops.)

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Secondly the people saying it’s a waste to use them to get ectoplasm, or even dark matter, are absolutely right. It just isn’t worth it. Yes you’ll get slightly more of them, but not enough to balance out the cost and/or rarity of the kit.

So long as one doesn’t spend gems on the kits, the kits are free… so there is no cost to balance out. Using free kits for a slightly higher chance at more ectos and dark matter (especially dark matter for me), is a good deal to me. Ymmv. I don’t use them to get back super-valuable runes and sigils ‘cause they’re rarely implemented in my builds.

It’d be a convenience item, much like the other salvage-o-matics… things bought for convenience, not for any true intention of getting a return on investment. While I’m definitely open to the convenience, the cost to buy and use ultimately decided on by ANet would be whether or not I decide to invest in that convenience.

There are certainly many items less likely to see creation that have been suggested in these forums… items that would definitely never grace the gem store because not enough people would buy them… QoL items probably have higher chances than non-QoL items to be given a gem price, even if that chance is scant.

edit: and to those who think that the cost would be astronomical, there are ways that it could be balanced out… such as making the kit usable 2 times/day… or whatever… use your imaginations…

~EW

Andraus.3874

I hope you understand how expensive one of these endless BL kits would be. You are looking at probably. 800 gems then 3-5 gold per use. The problem here is Anet would get flak from how expensive it was. You must see you are very much the minority here. That and they already have a way to obtain BL kits from the BL so it’s rather pointless.

You can’t complain you don’t have enough BL kits, refuse to buy them from the BL, then request a endless BL kits from the BL. There are endless kits from the BL for gems. If you don’t want to spend the gems then you can use gold to convert. I don’t understand why this logic is so hard to follow. This is a very solid argument.

RUB RUB RUB RUBZ.9136

I’ve been playing since day 1 and at the end of my first year I had *3 saved up* – and I only had that many because I never used them for fear of wasting them on the wrong thing. (Which I was worried about precisely because they’re rare.) They’re actually easier to get now than they were in the past, because you don’t have to complete daily achievements for a random chance at them, and they come from achievement chests too which weren’t in the game originally.

Ok first of all, thats a load of BS. My brother played since beta. He had so many BLSK’s saved up from doing dailies and w/e that he had 6 bank tabs full of BL Salvage kits in the first year or so, so you cant tell me that you only received 3 of them in 1 yr. He had so many BLSK’s that he used them on rares often. Anet had to change the acquisition % cuz people were getting too many. They used to be much easier to get than they are now.
Also, the “USE” of a endless BLSK wouldn’t cost 3 G per use just because you are taking into account the gold per gem cost to buy 1. I dought anet would make it that expensive and if they did, no 1 would use it. I can see a usage cost of 50 Silver though to be fair. But to buy a Endless BLSK I assume it would cost around 1000-2000 Gems, which would be understandable. I wouldn’t mind buying 1 even if it meant spending 1000 gems or more. Thats how much the endless harvest tools cost.

I already had a endless-copper-fed-omatic before I started this OP. Which is where I got the idea. They have copper, silver, but no gold. I would assume if they did make a gold it would be either exotic or ascended endless. The ascended salvage tools cost 1 g per use so if they made an exotic tool it should cost around 50 s.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If you have had a streak of ‘bad’ RNG acquiring Black Lion Salvage Kits, why is it ‘BS’ for someone else to have had difficulty acquiring said kits in the past?

Posted by: Bruno.3812

Bruno.3812

6 bank tabs full? Are you sure you mean that? Each bank tab is 20(?) slots. That would be 120 blsk, in one year plus the ones he was using up during the year. That would be extremely unusual and no where near average.

Edit: 30 slots. That’s 180 plus in one year. No way!

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Could you get them from dailies in the first year? Thought they were gem store/bl chest only at first and were added to dailies during one of the later daily revamps a couple of years later

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

An endless BLSK?? How many do you manage to use so many (and on what item rarity)!? I have an almost full bank tab (-3 spaces from full) and one of them still has 4 charges left and that particular kit took me almost a year to go through 21 charges.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

I have a bank tab full of them as well. You aren’t suppose to use them on everything, just exotics.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

If you log in every day, you have a ‘chance’ at getting one each week due to the daily log in rewards (Chest of Black Lion Goods) . Which means you “could” get up to 4 a month doing nothing but logging in. However, I am not one of those lucky people like all of you above who seem to have them raining down upon you as you log in.

I log in every day even if it is just for 1 minute to take the daily chest. I have gotten 2 Black Lion Salvage Kits this year…total. The second salvage kit I got last week. (I got 3 last year) I pretty much always get bank access, trading post access or a repair canisters from the chest (at least those stack cause I have tons of each now). Since I rarely get them, I only use them to salvage expensive runes/sigils out of my own gear when I change/upgrade.

I doubt Anet will add a permanent one, but if they do it will be a low RNG one in a Black Lion Gambling Box.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

I’ve been playing since day 1 and at the end of my first year I had *3 saved up* – and I only had that many because I never used them for fear of wasting them on the wrong thing. (Which I was worried about precisely because they’re rare.) They’re actually easier to get now than they were in the past, because you don’t have to complete daily achievements for a random chance at them, and they come from achievement chests too which weren’t in the game originally.

Ok first of all, thats a load of BS. My brother played since beta. He had so many BLSK’s saved up from doing dailies and w/e that he had 6 bank tabs full of BL Salvage kits in the first year or so, so you cant tell me that you only received 3 of them in 1 yr. He had so many BLSK’s that he used them on rares often. Anet had to change the acquisition % cuz people were getting too many. They used to be much easier to get than they are now.
Also, the “USE” of a endless BLSK wouldn’t cost 3 G per use just because you are taking into account the gold per gem cost to buy 1. I dought anet would make it that expensive and if they did, no 1 would use it. I can see a usage cost of 50 Silver though to be fair. But to buy a Endless BLSK I assume it would cost around 1000-2000 Gems, which would be understandable. I wouldn’t mind buying 1 even if it meant spending 1000 gems or more. Thats how much the endless harvest tools cost.

I already had a endless-copper-fed-omatic before I started this OP. Which is where I got the idea. They have copper, silver, but no gold. I would assume if they did make a gold it would be either exotic or ascended endless. The ascended salvage tools cost 1 g per use so if they made an exotic tool it should cost around 50 s.

Your forgetting to compare prices tho.

Infinite mining pick 1000 gems= 317g 3s 19c or 3173,19s orichalcum pick 100 4s

3173,19/4 is 793.2975

But then factor in that your replacing every other kit so should be like a full gemstor tools right?

793.2975×3 2379.8925

One black lion salvage kit is 300 gems 972.78 silver x 2379.8925 = 2315111.82615

So 231.511, 182615 gold lets round it down to 231.511 gold thats roughly 74.000 gems

Even if it was only 1 tool worth its 24.600 gems are you sir willing to pay either of that?

Andraus.3874

Your forgetting to compare prices tho.

Infinite mining pick 1000 gems= 317g 3s 19c or 3173,19s orichalcum pick 100 4s

3173,19/4 is 793.2975

But then factor in that your replacing every other kit so should be like a full gemstor tools right?

793.2975×3 2379.8925

One black lion salvage kit is 300 gems 972.78 silver x 2379.8925 = 2315111.82615

So 231.511, 182615 gold lets round it down to 231.511 gold thats roughly 74.000 gems

Even if it was only 1 tool worth its 24.600 gems are you sir willing to pay either of that?

Exactly. Here is the math another way. The silver fed o matic needs 350,000 uses to break even. So 350000/25 equals 14,000 kits. 14,000 kits x 300 gems is 4,200,000 gems. You can play with that gem number between gold and gems but that is what you are looking at for a total price to break even. That is a crazy number. This is because otherwise you will be looking at breaking he economy. I am sorry Op you are unable to see this.