Everything disappointing me in GW2

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Latsch.6874

Latsch.6874

The List is long by now I would love to make a Blog of it and write it all over the whole Internet, but I will start here first:

1. Guilds (As the Perfect Start considering the Name of this Game)
- Representation fail concept:
- Doesn’t Allow to See the Chat of Every Guild you actually are Part of and is absolutely unintelligable to explain for new players.
- Devides the Player Base from forcing them to Represent a Guild to give them Influence.
- Complete and utterly fail of Teamwork
- Doesn’t offer any kind of Event Planing
- You can’t send Mails to the Guild Members because you get blocked of excessive Messanging.
- No notification of the daily Message changes.
- Not enough space to write enough Information about the Guild: Promotion Requirements, Planned Upgrades, Votes, Time Shedule for Events, Organize Groups
- No Space for Forum Links, No offer of Voice Chat
- Not enough Information about the Guild Members: Last Log In Date, Last Representation Date, Influence Earned, Successfully Invited Members, Used Boon Banners, Coins donated…

Ok they plan to implement a fiew things about that, let’s see what we will get after 1 year of waiting.

2. Personal Story (so high commercialed):
- No Intro, No Help, No Ingame Dokumentation (and there are way too many people which never bother to read the Wiki)
- You get thrown into the World in a separate instance where everything seems to start with panic and saving something, you never played the game before you dont know anything and cant figure out the simplest things or even ask someone in map chat because the expierenced players are all in another incstance and wont be able to respond. >_>’
- Horrible Voice Actors without any emotions
- Film Sequence where you see two Dolls moving they mouths… even southpark has better Animation
- No real Charakter evolving, the difference between Charismatic, Brutal or Noble is a joke and doesnt impact anything
- No real Personal Story choices, you just descide which kind of Quest you actually do next, Quest A or Quest B without any impact at all, the End is the Same
- Home Instance, what home Instance? Does it feel like home? Why is it even there?
- End Boss fight is a Joke where you have press 2,2,2,2,2,2 to finish the Dragon which kept the whole Guild Wars 2 World in Fear
- No challenge, no longtime Goals, no passion, shallow stories with predictible content, boring text, too much strategy, no fantasy, no emotions

Guys really if you think the personal story is not that bad, you should try some Games where people put some real work inside, like Vampire Masquerade (100 years old and will blow your mind), SWTOR, DeusEx HR, … if you just compare it you will stare at this “story” – if you can even call it like that, and think wtf it supposed to be new and initiative and its shallow

3. Dynamic Events:
Everyone claims that this is the innovation everyone waited for and finally get rid of the old mmo style.. I dont really see it, there are only 2 choices you participate in an event -> it succeeds & the npc sell you some reward, it failes which triggers another even where you can resque the dead npcs… after some time the first one starts over again, that’s it. It doesn’t change the world, doesn’t impact anything, so you made the heart quests and “helped” but the mobs will still attac and terrorize the world forever.

Why not make it instance based like in the very beginning, you saved the world you get into a permanent instance where everything is fine?
You finished the whole personal story, killed the Dragon and the Risen, but they still terrorize the World..
Obviously its not thought trough…

Yes you can actually argument against it, but then there should not been any false promises about this game in the first place. Dont promise the heaven if you really deliver just junk.

(edited by Latsch.6874)

Latsch.6874

4. So called “Balance” Patches:
- They nerv shining proffessions without giving any kind of compensation, lowering the Damage but still have high Intiative/Cooldown Costs
- No stability for Builds, one day its a good build, on the next week its complete patch destroyed -> time investement loss (and it doesn’t STOP just look at the introduced ascended gear without even asking the comunity about it in the first place)
no one likes surprises
- AOE Boon and Damage – Max. People nervs, ruin Strategy in pve and wvw: no party pfererence over random people, take away ambush stealth strategy of large groups and surprise attacs in wvw.
- Allways incomplete Pre-Patches which include actually more Steps to work properly break the game in the meantime

6. Dungeons:
- Fail Instance Design: Whipe Partys if the Party leader leaves or the one who opened the Instance leaves, in both cases the immense invested time goes down the toilet -> Just pass over the leadership/story progressor to a random next person in the group
- Fail Party Design: Voting for Kicking just require 1 person to approve, not the majority -> safety from kick abusing only for party leaders? how fair is that?
- Fail Waypoint Return while someone is in combat while the Still in Combat mode length is way too long and doesn’t reset properly

Let’s see how many waypoints will get implemented as compensation which will not be used anyway if revivng is needed. >_>

7. WvW:
- No proper Log Out handling: Just punish People = Kill them instantly with Repair Costs, for the incompetency of development. If its actually proper handled everywhere else with just letting the character simply present. If there was an enemy it would kill him anyways, if not there would be no punishment.
- Endless Running and smaking on doors philosophy
- No rewards for defending

7.5 PvP:
- No Guild vs Guild PvP
- No 1 vs 1 PVP
- Differenciated Skill Damage/Impact as in PVE, which prevents of people learn they classes properly
- No Chance for 1 vs Many-Combat because of downed system, if you ask me they should remove it in pvp only!

8. Economy:
- No proper 15% Fee display on black lion, only 10% display of actual 15%!
- Flooded economy with unappropriate prized items (too low sold)
- No discription about Fist Placed -> First Sold, BUT Last Bid -> First Bought causes inbalance
- Not enough selction possiblites in Black Lion (No difference between heavy, light, medium armor)
- crafting only as money sink, no usefull Items to craft in the first place, all Gear becomes useless on the next day because you outlevel it faster than you can gather material for it to craft, only needed for Legendary

9. General PVE:
- Inappropriate low rewards for completing Hearts / Events
- Inappropriate Loot drops which cant be worn by your proffession
- Horrible Gear Design
- No underflow Handling for deserted Areas / Maps on the Corner of the World
- No party finding System for General PVE areas

10. Combat System:
- Critical Build are preferenced over Condition Builds, some Condition stack only duration and those who stack intensivity are capped buy 25 Stacks -> this speaks for itself
- The need to Loot in the first place, why not simply put everything in the inventory from the start, often you end up dead before you get rewards for succeeding
- DC -> loosing Loot issue, really annoying in Dungeons if you manage to DC right before the Boss is dead, which happens surprisingly often like this game wants it exactly then to happen or maybe because of data transfer overload on the game side, usually its not because of the bad internet connection
- underwater fights, simply optional and not fun
- as mentioned before often you stuck in combat mode for no reason
- too many useless traits

So if you ask me this game manages to game breaking fail in every aspekt and corner
Feel free to complete

(edited by Latsch.6874)

Posted by: Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Sounds like you let yourself get overhyped. It is why I ignore all marketing talks for any game until I have the chance to try it myself.

I can make counterarguments for a lot of your points here, but somehow, I think they’ll fall on deaf ears. You sound like you already made up your mind and are not here for a discussion, only to vent some anger. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Posted by: Sevens the lucky.2913

Sevens the lucky.2913

So why are you still here? Not trolling but is a serious question? If I hated a game as much as you hate gw2 I wouldnt bother with it

Latsch.6874

So why are you still here? Not trolling but is a serious question? If I hated a game as much as you hate gw2 I wouldnt bother with it

ok to make this point clear,
this is acutally my leaving-feedback

I quit this game today and actually all people I know left/deinstalled gw2 as well

Posted by: ZeftheWicked.3076

ZeftheWicked.3076

I can go on and on about what is right with guild wars 2 and why i love it. But that said yes game has some issues, that are real issues, and not guy x wanting game to be one thing, guy y another. Because that’s not an issue, that’s an opinion.

Maybe i’ll make a topic about it.

I defo agree on personal story part of GW2 needing improvements in many areas.
Better body language and face mimics in cutscenes, those few that are right (zojia’s face animation, rytlock, logan and order instructors voiceovers) just add insult to injury in sea of generic rest. Not to mention the worst of all – your own character, that uses same generic voice no matter his personality (i want my barbaric necro to sound threatening!).

And home instance – seriously, this should be so much more! How about those characters from my story line saying something to me, like “skritt won’t forget you saved them, count on us in trouble”, selling you some unique items -like if i saved quaggans, i get quaggan aquatic gear seller in my home instance, or maybe even a small unit of my order in my home instance. Since home instance is big, and i’m a prominent member of my order, would make sense to keep a small unit under my command in my neighbourhood.

As for topic starter – don’t mistake world events with heart quests. Orange ones are world events and they tend to do have consequences, least in human maps. you can push centaurs back real hard, making most of map easy to get around, or have a centaur under ever kitten rock, making it dynasty warriors game out of attempt to get anywhere.

Anyway Guild Wars 2 is a masssive and epic game, so obviously there are also many flaws. What i belive needs to be done, is to separate real issues that are just bad/unfinished design from biased player views, and fix them one by one.

Guild Wars 2 needs basically to clearly know what it is, and what it is not, and then do what needs to be done to make that happen.

Posted by: LHound.8964

LHound.8964

I quit this game today and actually all people I know left/deinstalled gw2 as well

You missed the fifth point xD.
BB and have fun!

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
Charr’s need more Love. All is Vain
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

Posted by: Febrizzio.8024

Febrizzio.8024

Yeah, thats all your point make this game have good rate, and winner best mmorpg of the year…
Lol…

For me, your thread just make you seem jealous because your favorite game ruin becuase guild wars 2…

Tell me what your mmo now? Is more better than gw 2? Lets just compare it… Dont just talk nonsense

[Tarnished Coast]
Febrizzio Romeo, Human Guardian of [Pro Baddies]
Indonesia Player, Say Hello ^_^

(edited by Febrizzio.8024)

Posted by: tic.7425

tic.7425

I actually kinda like the game, one of the better MMOs that have come out in some time… ok, a really long time, in my opinion.

I could probably make a list just as long as yours for any MMO out right now, and any that come out in the the not too distant future.

Is it perfect? nope, what i like most about these games, is they continue to grow over time. Perhaps check back later

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

1/ You must not know very much people then.

2/ Your feedback is horribly flawed. All those are minor complaints given that the game on average is actually pretty good.

3/ See you in game. I don’t believe you’re leaving. Such a rage only comes from someone who cares about the game.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Posted by: Firegoth.6427

Firegoth.6427

Oh my god after reading all this I’m going to dump this game!!!
This post opened my eyes!!

I’VE SEEN THE LIGHT

1+1 = potato

Posted by: Ganzo.5079

Ganzo.5079

- They nerv shining proffessions without giving any kind of compensation, lowering the Damage but still have high Intiative/Cooldown Costs
- No stability for Builds, one day its a good build, on the next week its complete patch destroyed -> time investement loss (and it doesn’t STOP just look at the introduced ascended gear without even asking the comunity about it in the first place)
no one likes surprises
- AOE Boon and Damage – Max. People nervs, ruin Strategy in pve and wvw: no party pfererence over random people, take away ambush stealth strategy of large groups and surprise attacs in wvw.
- Allways incomplete Pre-Patches which include actually more Steps to work properly break the game in the meantime

This for me is the worst part in the game.(and the last patch confirm this)
The funny thing is that in a game adevertised with the formula: play what you want to play, every class fulfill every role; with every “balance” patch, they are simply cutting down build variations, to push every class to fulfill only one role.

Now after 5 years of development, and 5 months of release (but its better to call this period: payed beta) i dont think this is an acceptable result.

Because, like Guild Wars before it, GW2 doesn’t fall into the traps of traditional MMORPGs.
It doesn’t suck your life away and force you onto a grinding treadmill"
LOL

Posted by: Carmondai.6013

Carmondai.6013

I doubt he said something about playing another MMO.
However I could imagine that some people will play “Path of Exile”, and I heard from quite a few they were going back to WOW.

So…why?

Maybe because Latsch is right? I can´t seem to see anybody here who is having a discussion with him, you just try to bash him cause he´s talking about the bad sides of GW 2, and that´s not right.

I uninstalled GW 2 some weeks ago, cause somehow, I kept getting mails from BLIZZARD (yea, Blizzard…) that I´d trade gold or whatever on my account (D3 or WOW, got mail for both actually).
Shame I don´t own ANY Blizzard game newer than Diablo 2, so some a**hole is giving them wrong information.
Quite a few of my friends here experienced the same without being registered on any Blizzard site, but GW2, so I guess the word “coincedence” is not in order.

Despite the kittenty privacy policy, I feel basically like Latsch and just read this post cause some friend of mine showed it to me, and I managed to remember my password. Guess if not, I could ask Blizzard if they have it by chance…

So, back to the roots.
GW2 was/is MMO of the year…great. Someone ever realized that most MMOs suck horribly?
Diablo 3, with the auction house and low drops, forcing ppl to buy stuff for real money?
GW2 won because it had a concept, and because it has no monthly fees.
I don´t regret having bought it cause it was fun sometimes, that should be mentioned as well.

Just that mentioned CONCEPT…failed. The ideas were only partially thought through, some devs should indeed be fired, and in the end, as much as I appreciate people working for this game without players paying them much money (they pay a bit with real money in BL shop I guess), there is still a bugged game, nice graphics for MMO, however bad design, inacceptable storytelling (you really should play Deus Ex HR or so), and the instances are…well, it was already listed by Latsch.
So, altogether, you can be as naive and positive as you want but if something sucks you can call it.
The “uh, yea, don´t be so harsh, it´s getting better, somebody told me” attitude is just wrong. If you have fun, well, go ahead, but understand that other players have MUCH more fun with other games.

The promises GW2 made mostly turned into a huge load of flaws, if you can ignore that, you have my respect^^

Latsch.6874

The funny thing is that in a game adevertised with the formula: play what you want to play, every class fulfill every role; with every “balance” patch, they are simply cutting down build variations, to push every class to fulfill only one role.

Now after 5 years of development, and 5 months of release (but its better to call this period: payed beta) i dont think this is an acceptable result.

you know that they even admitted themselves that they will push the classes to fullfill one role only and they broke they philosophy?

look here they described how the proffessions should be in they mind
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Game-Update-Notes-December-14-2012/first#post1061889

you dont want to play a high single burst damage thief? as they would care

I played a few mmos, they failed as well, this is the reason i bought gw2 in the first place, because of the promises! – I simply say there shouldnt be any lies in the first place

and to you guys who dont believe it that i quit, yeah i cared, i had hopes and they managed to crush it, hope they are happy with my money i invested,

sry but its deinstalled

(edited by Latsch.6874)

Posted by: Ganzo.5079

Ganzo.5079

you know that they even admitted themselves that they will push the classes to fullfill one role only and they broke they philosophy?

look here they described how the proffessions should be in they mind
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Game-Update-Notes-December-14-2012/first#post1061889

you dont want to play a high single burst damage thief? as they would care

I played a few mmos, they failed as well, this is the reason i bought gw2 in the first place, because of the promises! – I simply say there shouldnt be any lies in the first place

and to you guys who dont believe it that i quit, yeah i cared, i had hopes and they managed to crush it, hope they are happy with my money i invested,

sry but its deinstalled

That description sadly is garbage for me.
I accept that a class have different mechanics then the others.(otherwise, the game need only one class)
i dont accept that a class is pushed to fill only one side of the Gw2 trinity, without compensate for the other 2 (and this is the GW2 fail ATM).

This game was supposed to be without trinity if i remember well. Bad joke, really bad joke.

Because, like Guild Wars before it, GW2 doesn’t fall into the traps of traditional MMORPGs.
It doesn’t suck your life away and force you onto a grinding treadmill"
LOL

Posted by: Ephemeris.6831

Ephemeris.6831

Sorry, but this thread is really pathetic couldn’t help but laugh.

Have you even played other MMOs?

The amount of polish and content GW2 launched with easily beats games with 3 years under their belt. Calling it a paid beta, failure or a buggy mess is just hilarious.

Good riddance. One less whiner ruining the game for the rest of us who appreciate it. I’m sure it will be fun playing that perfect fantasy game inside your head for the upcoming months.

Quaggan’s a piwate. YAAAAAAAARR!!!

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

I would like to add to the list.

11. Whinny players who expect everything handed to them then complain about how it is handed to them.
- Latsch.6874

RIP in peace Robert

Carmondai.6013

Expressing one´s opinion is fine, but it just gets a certain meaning when you can use (logical) arguments and facts to support it…

Stating that GW2 is the best MMO is fine at least by me, if you add that it´s the best free to play MMO. Otherwise, without having played it, I think WOW would crush it.

tic.7425

Expressing one´s opinion is fine, but it just gets a certain meaning when you can use (logical) arguments and facts to support it…

Stating that GW2 is the best MMO is fine at least by me, if you add that it´s the best free to play MMO. Otherwise, without having played it, I think WOW would crush it.

Thats just silly..

Is GW2 the best MMO i ever played? No.

But its a lot better than WoW, at least for me. “best” can be a matter of opinion.

Carmondai.6013

Fair enough, seems you like the game mechanics or the setting better then?

I was aiming for an average result. Even now, WOW has more active players than GW2, and if it was free, that would be even more significant. That´s all I wanted to say, your personal preferences (same as mine) are not really relevant for what I wanted to express.

Posted by: Rocklin.4106

Rocklin.4106

not sure if trolling or …

but i dont want to be like “the other guys” who just blame him, so im actually arguing:

1. Guilds (As the Perfect Start considering the Name of this Game)
- Representation fail concept:
- Doesn’t Allow to See the Chat of Every Guild you actually are Part of and is absolutely unintelligable to explain for new players.

Just like any other game where you can only join one guild, and can only see their own guildchat. And i have no problems explaining that to new players or understanding it as a new player. so thats just your personal opinion there.

- Devides the Player Base from forcing them to Represent a Guild to give them Influence.

isnt the Playerbase divided just as much without the possibility to join multiple guilds? otherwise i dont get what your saying, do you switch between guilds or would like to force other players to join yours, so your guild gets more influence ?

- Complete and utterly fail of Teamwork

just lol, this has nothing to do with ANYTHING, except the people you play with, your personal opinion again, and from the many mmos ive played i think the teamplay here is higher than in most others.

- Doesn’t offer any kind of Event Planing

debatable, my guild successfully has held some events already and we didnt need a homepage for that back then, guildchat and message were enough for it.

- You can’t send Mails to the Guild Members because you get blocked of excessive Messanging.

what the are you even talking about?

- No notification of the daily Message changes.

None needed, matter of personal opinion.

- Not enough space to write enough Information about the Guild: Promotion Requirements, Planned Upgrades, Votes, Time Shedule for Events, Organize Groups

also not needed, matter of personal opinion
If your guild is that big and has that much information, you should make a homepage anyway. the textbox for the guild message has plenty of room for what is needed.

- No Space for Forum Links, No offer of Voice Chat

no space for forum links? that you cant copy & paste text from the chat or guildmessage is a huge minus i would agree with, (if thats what you mean)

Voice chat implemented in games are mostly horrible of either quality or customization possibilitys, its much better to use ts vent skype or whatever you have to your hand if you need it.

- Not enough Information about the Guild Members: Last Log In Date, Last Representation Date, Influence Earned, Successfully Invited Members, Used Boon Banners, Coins donated…

100% agreed.

im not even going to argue with your further points because i feel so trolled already, but to be fair, you have SOME points i can agree, or hardly argue about…

tic.7425

Fair enough, seems you like the game mechanics or the setting better then?

I was aiming for an average result. Even now, WOW has more active players than GW2, and if it was free, that would be even more significant. That´s all I wanted to say, your personal preferences (same as mine) are not really relevant for what I wanted to express.

Theres a lot i like better, i might even go so far as to say all of it, but thats just me.

I think the word you were looking for was “popular”. WoW is certainly that.

Sort of like Justin Beiber. :-p

(edited by tic.7425)

Posted by: blakkrskyrr.7413

blakkrskyrr.7413

im not going to dis-install it but I am finding it difficult to log back in and play. I was working on getting my legendary, of which I wanted 4 for various characters. But…i’ve completely lost interest in the economy of the game. Now that I can’t leave a character in Southsun and do the run from the rich ori to the camp south of it to gather important resources, how am I going to get 4 gift of metals? im tired of the grind for everything. The guild I’m in is going down the list of 28 players, which most everyone are family and extended family of some people I know at college. We are on number 2 and it’s a drain on all our resources. So i’ve been working towards it gradually between 3 80’s and working on a lvl 44 and 42. The heart quests are a grind. There are only a couple that I enjoyed. But those are just simple tasks that have nothing to do with your character. I am finding that I prefer the DE’s and actual quests that have me going from one thing to another and then ties together. But I dont think I can do map completion for 1 more character. And the crafting…oh I am tired of the crafting. Firstly it takes about 5 gold to level from 1-400 and to just get 4 characters you can have everything. And then leave crafting alone until you work for your legendary. Crafting is NOTHING in this game and has no value to the community or to the individual character. The leveling process of a character is nice in that it’s not too difficult to get to 80, but it’s possible to get to 80 with only 40% map completion. I’d say the level curve needs to be increased a bit and to add more diverse quest system. Leave the hearts, but add in quests of sorts. No idea how they should work. I enjoyed the quests in WoW that would take me cross continent and I’d have to search for a landmark to find something. I’ve sunk in 200$+ in GW2 and so they essentially have my subscription for 2years now, so I’m going to just take part in the story and not really do much else. Back to Skyrim for me. Fingers crossed for TESO. Hoping they don’t go the watered down route of an RPG as gw2.

Posted by: blakkrskyrr.7413

blakkrskyrr.7413

The amount of polish and content GW2 launched with easily beats games with 3 years under their belt. Calling it a paid beta, failure or a buggy mess is just hilarious.

Good riddance. One less whiner ruining the game for the rest of us who appreciate it. I’m sure it will be fun playing that perfect fantasy game inside your head for the upcoming months.

not many games have 3 years under their belt. Wow, EQ, EQ2, mayyybe Rift, SWG, and Lotro. All I’ve tried. All are essentially the same. The visuals I appreciate in GW2, and the combat is fun simply because of the dodge, and only fun for me on a thief because I’m constantly trying to get behind my opponent (pve or pvp) and stab them in the back. Fighting 1 mob isn’t enough. I pull every mob around me and fight them all. Only way to keep it interesting and difficult. Heck, I posted about a lvl scale issue in Fireheart where you are scaled at 63 with 69 mobs around, I could still kill those. all the good gear and cosmetically appealing gear requires a grind. Nothing that drops in the pve world gets you excited except if it’s a precourser, but that never happens. the economy in this game is stale as hell and the only fluctuations are caused by anets choices to make a rich ori vein a regular one, and increase the drop rate of heavy moldy bags and varied loot tables for orr mobs. There is no dependence upon others in the market, do it yourself. Crafting is bullkitten. Should have made level requirements for each stage of progression in crafting, and should have created branches in crafting ie, drake scale leatherworking, elemental tailoring, enhanced potion artificer, to choose from at maybe lvl 300 crafting and to make you unique and maybe increase community of players. i am finding i dont like a lot of things in the game, because of what i know from other games and what were the most fun for me. Just need a company to make a mix of mechanics and not try to just make 100% watered down their own.

Latsch.6874

you actually realize that your only argument is:
this game is the best just because others are worse?

seems pretty pathetic to mee

@Rocklin: yeah some of the Stuff is not totally necessary, but the statement of gw2 was to bring people together, to make teamplay they highest priority and those arguments of mine just state that the concept to realize that is lacking already in the basics

@others: I know you flamers and haters are only afraid that more people will realize how cheap developed the game actually is and will follow my lead and quit, but this might be necessary to some game developers to realize there is quality needed to satisfy they customers and not only shallow promises

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

@OP
Stop writing “deinstalled” in each and every one of your sentences. Even if we ignore the obviously wrong word used, nobody gives a kitten about whether you stay or not. You don’t like it you are free to leave. Jeez, some people love to be drama queens…

BG LA Best LA !!!

Posted by: Cowrex.9564

Cowrex.9564

OP, as much as I respect your opinion, I am entitled to say I “really, really” disagree on your post. First of all, the dynamic events is already an innovation in terms of MMO questing, I mean, rarely do you see this type of feature in other MMOs (But correct me if I am wrong). Another thing is that the balance patches are doing what it’s supposed to do, it may not work wholeheartedly but it’s trying to “balance” everything out, and that includes the PvP and dungeons. That’s pretty much everything I want to say.

P.S. If you don’t like the game, then leave.

Give a man fire, he will be warm, set a man on fire, he will be warm forever! …or dead…

Posted by: Ron.4920

Ron.4920

You will have to write this on a blog; because after a moderator gets bored with this thread he/she will lock it. If you post it on a blog it’s out of their hands.

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Sounds like your the type whom always disappointed. Before nitpicking every small thing that you find wrong with this game ask your self what you find right and look at other things in your life and see how much you nitpick them and ask your self what do you like in your life. I think you will find that your mind set will only let you see the bad.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Posted by: Cowrex.9564

Cowrex.9564

Sounds like your the type whom always disappointed. Before nitpicking every small thing that you find wrong with this game ask your self what you find right and look at other things in your life and see how much you nitpick them and ask your self what do you like in your life. I think you will find that your mind set will only let you see the bad.

Wow. That’s an excellent way of putting the OP’s psych. I really agree with what you said.

Give a man fire, he will be warm, set a man on fire, he will be warm forever! …or dead…

Posted by: Revolution.6301

Revolution.6301

no one likes surprises

6. Dungeons:
- Fail Instance Design: Whipe Partys if the Party leader leaves or the one who opened the Instance leaves, in both cases the immense invested time goes down the toilet -> Just pass over the leadership/story progressor to a random next person in the group
- Fail Party Design: Voting for Kicking just require 1 person to approve, not the majority -> safety from kick abusing only for party leaders? how fair is that?
- Fail Waypoint Return while someone is in combat while the Still in Combat mode length is way too long and doesn’t reset properly

Let’s see how many waypoints will get implemented as compensation which will not be used anyway if revivng is needed. >_>

7. WvW:
- No proper Log Out handling: Just punish People = Kill them instantly with Repair Costs, for the incompetency of development. If its actually proper handled everywhere else with just letting the character simply present. If there was an enemy it would kill him anyways, if not there would be no punishment.
- Endless Running and smaking on doors philosophy
- No rewards for defending

7.5 PvP:
- No Guild vs Guild PvP
- No 1 vs 1 PVP
- Differenciated Skill Damage/Impact as in PVE, which prevents of people learn they classes properly
- No Chance for 1 vs Many-Combat because of downed system, if you ask me they should remove it in pvp only!

8. Economy:
- No proper 15% Fee display on black lion, only 10% display of actual 15%!
- Flooded economy with unappropriate prized items (too low sold)
- No discription about Fist Placed -> First Sold, BUT Last Bid -> First Bought causes inbalance
- Not enough selction possiblites in Black Lion (No difference between heavy, light, medium armor)
- crafting only as money sink, no usefull Items to craft in the first place, all Gear becomes useless on the next day because you outlevel it faster than you can gather material for it to craft, only needed for Legendary

9. General PVE:
- Inappropriate low rewards for completing Hearts / Events
- Inappropriate Loot drops which cant be worn by your proffession
- Horrible Gear Design
- No underflow Handling for deserted Areas / Maps on the Corner of the World
- No party finding System for General PVE areas

10. Combat System:
- Critical Build are preferenced over Condition Builds, some Condition stack only duration and those who stack intensivity are capped buy 25 Stacks -> this speaks for itself
- The need to Loot in the first place, why not simply put everything in the inventory from the start, often you end up dead before you get rewards for succeeding
- DC -> loosing Loot issue, really annoying in Dungeons if you manage to DC right before the Boss is dead, which happens surprisingly often like this game wants it exactly then to happen or maybe because of data transfer overload on the game side, usually its not because of the bad internet connection
- underwater fights, simply optional and not fun
- as mentioned before often you stuck in combat mode for no reason
- too many useless traits

So if you ask me this game manages to game breaking fail in every aspekt and corner
Feel free to complete

well some I disagree with for the most part your right. Oh yeah I forgot about the ingame home, good point what was the point of it?
But I do like underwater fighting.

Posted by: shambo.3842

shambo.3842

@ Latsch.6874 ok you have left your “feedback” and have uninstalled the game. now please delete your account and quit posting on our forums.

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

We thank you for your feedback and posting but remember that goodbye threads are not allowed in the forums. Hence we are closing this thread.

Thanks for your understanding,