FIGHTING FOR OUR GUILD!

FIGHTING FOR OUR GUILD!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: karakurt.8690

karakurt.8690

“A guild is a place where you and your friends can gather along,a place where you can find work to do… and for children with nowhere to return to, a place they can call home.”

Nowadays where I go I see people from another borderlands except my own home ”Aurora Glade”.

Since we live in a peace with all races after tough times,now monarchy forces us to live with another borderlands,but they are not our friends just foes…

And every guild started to be a victim of that dark order.

I am Kara of Aurora Glade.This is where I belong.This is my only guild,home!..

We are not puppets! of monarchy.

We are Aurora Glade!!!

OOC: While surfing on web I just set on fire by that video which added insult my injury.

Server wide guilds and after megaserver that I really dislike.Server identities are just going to extinct only a little viable just at WvW.I like to know,help my server people just like old days.For a lone wolf player like me (one person guild) and others like me I think server is our guild nothing more or less.I say yes If you remove all guilds and make servers guild of its players :P

FIGHTING FOR OUR GUILD!

Posted by: Redxon.6832

Redxon.6832

Hope its better than EG on SOR, worst guild i have ever been in. everyone always has to +1 each other, even if you say “wow just had an amazing pizza for dinner” I GUARANTEE someones gonna say “heh, I go to a local pizzeria where everything made 100% local ingredients – arguably the best pizza on the planet.” then someone else will say “eh, you havn’t had pizza til you been to Italy, I was there for my brothers wedding – it was awesome.”

its one thing if to happen occassionally cus people are people – but in this guild EVERY conversation turns into a kittening contest to the fact its unreal.

(edited by Redxon.6832)

FIGHTING FOR OUR GUILD!

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Some of the best friends I made in GW2 are people that just happened to pick a different server when they signed up than the one I picked when I signed up. And they were on Blackgate and I was on TC< so it’s not like we could all easily and cheaply have switched home worlds. Another group of people I’ve been friends with for 10+ years is on JQ.

But these are the people I want to share items and experiences with. Not some random people who happened to pick my home server.

(edited by Pixelpumpkin.4608)

FIGHTING FOR OUR GUILD!

Posted by: karakurt.8690

karakurt.8690

I am really happy to see an ethical guild with honor being advertised. Fight for honor for the righteous, not false honor of the wicked. Some of the most prominent guilds and people in general are actually the most unethical. They rely on misinformation campaigns and people with personality disorders similar to their own to back them up. Real people recognize real honor. I am so happy to see such an impressive guild being advertised.

Ah thanks for kind words this one is much server ad or server patriotism in my eye