Finally, Every Legendary!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Korimor.2406

Korimor.2406

After many hours spent mapping, many lucky guesses, many bad guesses, ups/downs, the good and the bad, the many many many wvw kills hoping for the next pre to drop.

Gratz on your achievement, really!
But this statement also shows what’s wrong with the game… you were playing hoping for the “next pre to drop” and I assume you’ve probably had 5-10 drop for you.
Others have had none or at most 1 pre drop and are basically still trying to craft their first legendary.

Have had 15 drop from the forge, 2 from world bosses (Grenth)

Maguuma – “The Legendary Guy”
Jedi – Revenant, Tylox – Thief, Roeina – Ele, Korimor – Warrior
youtube.com/user/KorimorSWG

Posted by: Liquid Rhino.7192

Liquid Rhino.7192

Nice work, Kor! Well done.

Posted by: MatthewMedina

MatthewMedina

Content Designer

Next

Wow, Korimor, congratulations. That’s impressive!

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

After many hours spent mapping, many lucky guesses, many bad guesses, ups/downs, the good and the bad, the many many many wvw kills hoping for the next pre to drop.
It is done

Thanks to anyone who helped me along the way with anything, be it your guesses of what will go up or the few who crafted a couple of the legendaries for me. THANKS

*disclaimer- Twilight and Sunrise have been combined for Eternity

~Amazed!~

Well done, and congratulations!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Welp, you devs, guess it’s time for more legendaries

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

Dev response to OP should have been.

"
That’s actually not going to be the case, soon™
"

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

Posted by: Maxite.6102

Maxite.6102

Congrats! That’s crazy.

But I’m quite wroth that its the ghastly shield that made it all possible. Not to mention RNG. I guess some players are just better than others, huh ANet.

Posted by: olleandersson.9408

olleandersson.9408

The fact that devs are taking the time to answer on posts like this but not more ‘’important ones’’ (no offense OP, this is sick, congratulations!) makes me rather worried really…

~ [LuPi] Lupi Stole My Bike ~
Melee ranger since launch.

Posted by: trampled underfoot.4523

trampled underfoot.4523

Maybe Aanet can name a new Legendary after you…“The Korimor”…(or at least a precursor).

That is one impressive accomplishment

Posted by: A R W E N.6895

A R W E N.6895

Where is new content?

This guy needs new legendary to craft.

Give him something

I love debate
[Kr] Dungeon Speedclear & Fractals
www.keep-running.fr

Posted by: Kirito.9207

Kirito.9207

The fact that devs are taking the time to answer on posts like this but not more ‘’important ones’’ (no offense OP, this is sick, congratulations!) makes me rather worried really…

This

Posted by: trampled underfoot.4523

trampled underfoot.4523

This

It’s a game not a medical emergency. Lighten up will ya

Posted by: Timelord.8190

Timelord.8190

Wow, gz on every grindaries. I don’t even have one grindary. :P

Far ShiverPeaks (EU)

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

The fact you’re trailing around red-marked posts pouring over up every letter that drops from their saintly keyboards like its some sort of lost gospel instead of recognizing that Devs do sometimes just post to say “hey, that’s neat” makes me more worried.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: Magische Boek.2530

Magische Boek.2530

playing since headstart and i still need to craft my first legendary lol

I’m not arguing!
I’m simply explaining why I’m right.

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Congratulations Tylox!

I bet Kitsune is gonna join you soon in this regard :P

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

Posted by: KraunK.2319

KraunK.2319

GZ!
Legendary Grind
Legendary Credit Card

I’m the Italian in Algeri

Korimor.2406

Congratulations Tylox!

I bet Kitsune is gonna join you soon in this regard :P

Yeah I bet he will be the next from YB lol

Posted by: Zefram.8945

Zefram.8945

I honestly dont understand this, i can not even remember when i had my last “exotic” drop.

Played 1000h + not a single precursor.

Whatever.

Truth is the average of all points of view.

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

I honestly dont understand this, i can not even remember when i had my last “exotic” drop.

Played 1000h + not a single precursor.

Whatever.

You can buy the precursors on the TP if you make the gold. Though the only real ways to get that kind of money is through market flipping or gem→gold conversion

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

Posted by: SnicerTenu.4321

SnicerTenu.4321

I’ve had exotics drop. I’ve had ascended rings drop. I’ve had everything in-between drop… But I’ve never, NEVER, had a precursor drop… With 1000h + played… yet a friend who had his first character hit 80 (within 2 hours of hitting 80) gets a precursor…

Posted by: Samandar Khan.6821

Samandar Khan.6821

Congrats op that’s a very big achievement for pve . As far as all hate and people saying no life , I just laugh on it . I am trying to achieve something similar , but I think my account is the most unlucky account in tyria , spend like 8345 hours playing since beta head start . never got a precursor and as far as TP playing is concerned , out of my patience . dont know but can’t seem to hold things for long . but after all the unlucky time still made 11 legendary so far including eternity. And 12 level 80s and a lot of other nice expensive skins . five of them are fully ascendant , I just like playing pve . once again I hope people appreciate , what people achieve as those days are gone when gaming was not a business . now people make more mony in house or gaming then spending 8 hours outside in job.

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

As impressive as it is, it really isn’t something you should announce to the world.

Korimor.2406

Yeah I’ve heard many ranges of luck coming with precursors. On one hand I know someone who has had about 20 drop in wvw for them while zerging, cousin of mine has crafted 25ish in the forge. While yet another friend has looted about 10ish from strictly pve and crafted another 5. While I have crafted most of mine and looted just 2. I then have bought 7 specific ones for certain legendary with gold from flipping things or from selling other precursor drops.

@zeivu why not? I’m not ashamed by it. Some may say pve lord and what not. But truth be told I’ve probably on spent about 200 hours in pve content. My highest story mode is only about 55. And my time spent playing the TP only adds up to a couple hours probably, guessing about 15-20.

(edited by Korimor.2406)

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Isle of Janthir Megaserver

Posted by: JCROY.5730

JCROY.5730

This is a hell of an achievement bro, many gratz for your dedication!
There should be an award for this

“see cow, grab bundle, feed cow?”

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Wow, Korimor, congratulations. That’s impressive!

Aaaanndd… while we have the dev’s attention, maybe you can do something more about acquisition methods of precursors, since this is about legendaries after all.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

Posted by: Fredgerd.3204

Fredgerd.3204

how did you make so much gold????

Posted by: josephleahy.2943

josephleahy.2943

MatthewMedina
Content Designer

He has nothing to do with talking to people about peoples “issues” also the Anet team talk to players FAR more then any other non-indie devs i have ever seen… why dont you try to speak to WoW / rift or even cod or gta devs on there forums… lol

~One mans magic is another mans engineering.
RNG engineer~

Posted by: Mijo.3274

Mijo.3274

Gratz for that!!! I’m so jealous not gonna lie about that…
Now…
Do you guys with multiple legendaries mind helping me crafting my first legendary and send me some gold? ^^
That’d be awesome thx

Champion magus, 4 builds i use
R.I.P. my beloved Meh-Mer, the most hated class by ANET itself.
Winner of the first HxH 1v1 tournament! WOOT!

Korimor.2406

Now…
Do you guys with multiple legendaries mind helping me crafting my first legendary and send me some gold? ^^
That’d be awesome thx

I’d consider it possibly if I haven’t already shelled out to help 3 others already

Posted by: Izaya.2906

Izaya.2906

Congrats op, all the map completions takes alot of patience to do lol.

I’m surprised you didn’t decide to put buy offers instead of crafting them all (most of the time they get filled up even when people are losing on gold already lol).

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

@zeivu why not? I’m not ashamed by it. Some may say pve lord and what not. But truth be told I’ve probably on spent about 200 hours in pve content. My highest story mode is only about 55. And my time spent playing the TP only adds up to a couple hours probably, guessing about 15-20.

I think Zeivu meant that advertising that you’re so rich opens you up as a target to hackers, griefers and beggars.

Although personally I don’t think impact will be significant. Only a small minority of the player base visits these forums.

Posted by: NinjaBreadMan.8926

NinjaBreadMan.8926

who says you have the world first full legendary set?

Maguuma: Good Fights
Incinerary: 80 Elementalist S/d Glass 0/30/0/20/20 D/d Bunker 0/20/0/20/30

Posted by: Niko Stark.8932

Niko Stark.8932

Very nice man. Congrats on completing the set.

Posted by: Mijo.3274

Mijo.3274

Now…
That’d be awesome thx

I’d consider it possibly if I haven’t already shelled out to help 3 others already

Well i dunno how much gold you have now, but just to let you know, i actually “only” need 1000 golds, so even 50 or 100 would be a big step considering i can play not more than 10 hours a week ^^

Champion magus, 4 builds i use
R.I.P. my beloved Meh-Mer, the most hated class by ANET itself.
Winner of the first HxH 1v1 tournament! WOOT!

Posted by: KarlaGrey.5903

KarlaGrey.5903

Haha, you even managed to obtain a comment from Gaile.
That’s probably more impressive than the entire collection put together.

RIP ‘gf left me coz of ladderboard’ Total views: 71,688 Total posts: 363

Posted by: sharkstein.2109

sharkstein.2109

Grats, your hard-earned cash didn’t go to waste.

“Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness”.
— Every heartbroken Guild Wars fan on GW2

Posted by: Ragnarok.4506

Ragnarok.4506

TY for keeping arena net in business sure. Your work is truly appreciated. Congratulations sir and good luck on other things

Dhuum!! WvW/PvP ~ Jade Quarry ~ [Kazo]
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals.
Ban the bots

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

New legendary weapon will shortly be announced: The Korimor. Made by combining one of every legendary, you will be able to switch what type of weapon it is whenever you are out of combat, and it grants a whopping 5% better stats than a normal legendary. Think of it as a great space saver. Account bound as soon as made.

Produces massive visible golden glow around the player wielding it and marks them on the map for allies and enemies alike to be able to locate them:-)

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

Posted by: Solomon Darkfury.3729

Solomon Darkfury.3729

It is done

Thanks to anyone who helped me along the way with anything, be it your guesses of what will go up or the few who crafted a couple of the legendaries for me. THANKS

Here is the issue I have with this post… The first paragraph is a total lie… Not until after he is called out for only having 4300 AP does he come clean and admit he made 60k in gold playing the TP.

Now don’t get me wrong that in itself is an accomplishment…

But don’t get on here and misrepresent that you “earned” these legendaries.

It tarnishes what everyone else who has a legendary and spent countless hours busting their backsides for them has done.

I have several legendaries myself and several “high-end” exotics. 90% of which I crafted (note all of my legendaries were done the old fashion way).

So again please… next time for your own credibility and to respect the hard work that others have done please do not come on here lying about such an epic achievement. Trust me for those of us who worked our tails off, there isn’t anything “legendary” about getting lucky on the TP…

Grats to you and your self perceived accomplishment.

Posted by: Terok.7315

Terok.7315

I really need to learn how to play the TP… I can make like 2-3g after hours of research that I need to keep updated on constantly. I think my problem is patience.

Vile Necromancer||Defender of the Beastgate||Slayer of Moa’s

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

I really need to learn how to play the TP… I can make like 2-3g after hours of research that I need to keep updated on constantly. I think my problem is patience.

Same here.

But you do also need some business acumen.
Everybody can flip. Not everybody can flip “big”.

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

It is done

Here is the issue I have with this post… The first paragraph is a total lie… Not until after he is called out for only having 4300 AP does he come clean and admit he made 60k in gold playing the TP.

Now don’t get me wrong that in itself is an accomplishment…

But don’t get on here and misrepresent that you “earned” these legendaries.

It tarnishes what everyone else who has a legendary and spent countless hours busting their backsides for them has done.

I have several legendaries myself and several “high-end” exotics. 90% of which I crafted (note all of my legendaries were done the old fashion way).

So again please… next time for your own credibility and to respect the hard work that others have done please do not come on here lying about such an epic achievement. Trust me for those of us who worked our tails off, there isn’t anything “legendary” about getting lucky on the TP…

Grats to you and your self perceived accomplishment.

Korimor: TP flipping is playing the game too!!!
Players: O_O
ArenaNet: rubs hands and swims in lakes of $$

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Posted by: popaz.1524

popaz.1524

Congrats, good luck with wave 2 when they release it! I wouldn’t have the patience to do all the map exploration.

This is a great and very respectable personal goal because I know you can get 60k legit., having a lot of money myself. Although there was a thread on Reddit like 6 months ago with people over 300k already.

So in that regard, saying your World 1st might be a bit far-fetched. Your definitely the 1st one who goes public about it but I wouldn’t be surprised if 3rd partys got it months ago but there is no way of proving such things nor that you were 1st.

(edited by popaz.1524)

Posted by: Lukas.3950

Lukas.3950

welcome home bro
(note : screen from pre wardrobe)

Attachments: