Feature pack 9/9: feedback

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: CalamityO.2890

CalamityO.2890

I dont know really, doing hearts and then few stories didnt even feel bad.I liked actually sometimes just trying to see how fast i could rush first parts without leveling much. It was challenging at the same time and fun.

I might not like new patch and new desings. But I have to say that they really changed the game and i dont feel im playing same game again. This feels more worse than another mmo’s now. Personal story is now reward we should enjoy just because we leveled up. Who cares about the story and what devs wrote for us. Reward means exp and items so lets forget story.

Basically if you were at lvl 80 and then decided to do your personal story, you were down scaled to match the level required as you went through the story, up until the last bit.

inthecubbyhole.wordpress.com

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

I don’t like it. I got a new character slot just to try the new way of leveling, and it has become a dreary affair.

The collection business just rubs me the wrong way. It’s one too many times that they added new rewards for the same old content. I derive no enjoyment from going after them.

(edited by Manasa Devi.7958)

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

First of all, I think it’s pretty funny that you didn’t include “leveling” as one of the categories in your patch feedback threads, since you totally redid what leveling means. So I’m posting this here because it makes the most sense out of the available options.

[/snip]

Make your choice, we have to comply with the China version of the game now and Anet will not be reversing anything.

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

The ‘new player experience’ has driven him off, telling me that the game is even more tedious and boring than before. As a result, I am also less likely to play the game. This isn’t new. A lot of members of my guild have considered leaving as playing alts is tedious. I know. I was playing an alt.

None of the logic behind the changes make sense to me. Level-gating abilities at later levels is a poor choice, and does nothing to ‘teach players’ how to play the game, just forces them into more tedium. To teach players how to play the game, provide tutorials and information as to how each class works, perhaps via a class-based tutorial mission. More content, not less.

This. ^^^^ This right here. This is exactly what I was thinking as I read the patch notes. This doesn’t make the new player experience anything but more painful. I’ve been casually playing around with some other mmos recently, and all I could think the whole time was how great gw2 is and how they did it right. Heck, I used to love leveling alts in this game so much that I have about 17 characters right now! Most are 80 at this point, but I do have about 6 that I’m leveling right now, and I was really excited about that. That is, until the trait patch started to dampen my enthusiasm, and this patch just killed it outright. This sounds incredibly frustrating, and it overshadows anything in the patch I might have been excited about. Quite frankly, I’m having a hard time convincing myself to even log in today.

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

First of all, I think it’s pretty funny that you didn’t include “leveling” as one of the categories in your patch feedback threads, since you totally redid what leveling means. So I’m posting this here because it makes the most sense out of the available options.
I have been playing this game for just over a year now. VERY few mmo’s hold my attention for that long. This was a rare and welcome exception. I liked the combat, I liked the world, I loved the personal story quests.
But this patch makes me so angry, I’m tempted to ignore all of that and play something else. Forever. My biggest complaint is how you’ve changed the levels at which skills are unlocked. Weapon skills unlocking with use made a lot of sense, since anyone will get better with a weapon with mere practice. Now, instead, you unlock skills across ALL weapons, according to your level, no matter what you have equipped. I now have to get to level 10 before all of my skills are usable. And the utility skills are even worse! You have discouraged every player you have from making new characters. Sales on character slots are going to drop really quickly, you watch. You called it being “rewarded” for leveling, but it’s not a reward if we used to just HAVE it.
And then there’s the story quests. This was the big thing that set you apart from other mmo’s: your rich story mode. And now, new players won’t even get to enjoy that until level 20! So before they get to see the most important aspect of your game, they have to GRIND for it. Honestly, what were you thinking? I’ve heard that it did well in China, and that’s how the game was released there. But if that’s true, let me tell you something: They haven’t seen OUR game! They’re not comparing! WE are, and we want it back. I loved this game because it never felt like grinding. I leveled when I crafted, I leveled when I did story missions, I leveled when I gathered, I leveled when I did literally anything. It was so nice to find an mmorpg that didn’t just make me kill the same enemies over and over again to make a little number go up. It never felt monotonous And by adding these level restrictions, you have taken that away.
I may or may not continue playing, but I can say this for certain: I’m not buying any more gems while the game looks like this. You will get no more money from me. I hope that mistakes are learned from, and reversed.

You’re too stupid to know how to play.

/Anet Dev

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

I was already leaning away from completing the leveling process on two characters and using my final empty slot to level another. Now, I’m considering asking to have the gems I spent on those 3 slots refunded and the slots taken away.

Posted by: SephiSlash.6780

SephiSlash.6780

Why is it so awful? Are you mad that I haven’t sacrificed my firstborn on the gemstore altar Anet?

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

:O For some reason, my game looks uglier. WTF?

I also felt that it looks completely fuzzed over compared to before, a few people agreed with me thinking the game looked fuzzy now, and others said they noticed no change. My GPU is an Nvidia GT 555M, yours? I may try updating my display drivers later, too tired at the moment since I was up all night trying to get a lot of last minute stuff in before this doo doo stain of a patch.

Seems like it has something to do with SweeFX not working after the patch.

Wow, I haven’t played GW2 without sweetfx in 2 years. I’ve forgotten how ugly it looks without it lol.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

So voicing a legitimate concern about the dumbing down of the game is apparently not constructive feedback.

I’m now at an extreme loss for words.

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

This new update really makes me want to stop playing this game, since this game feels like every other game. I feel bad for spending my money to this and all those gems.
I actually felt good to support devs and buy gems. Since I thought: Hey I’m helping them.
And now this…changing the whole game. I thought this supposed to be new and different mmo not like any other.

How is it like every other game? Because it slows down the way people get new stuff. Dynamic events are still there. Scaling still exists. The active combat really isn’t any different.

All this system does is make it so leveling feels rewarding to people. That’s why they did it. To return to the game for new players a feeling of progression that’s been missing.

That doesn’t make it like every other game. No one can steal my node, still. No one can steal my kill. I still get experience and loot if I participate.

Putting in a tutorial (which this game lacked) isn’t making it like every other game. It’s putting in a tutorial.

It doesn’t feel rewarding to me! They’ve taken away skills and locked them to higher levels so I can “feel” rewarded when I earn back what I used to just have?
The active combat is the same, but you’re going to be doing a lot more of it than you used to have to in order to gain progress. This game wasn’t a mob-grinding engine before, and now it will be.

A heart now gives you about a third of a level in the new 1-15 experience. I played for an hour, got to level 8. I’m honestly not really seeing a problem here.

Almost every game teaches people how to play it. Guild Wars 2 did this badly. Now it does it better. It’s called taking one for the team.

How about “they” GIVE one for the team(future gem-store item probably).

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

So voicing a legitimate concern about the dumbing down of the game is apparently not constructive feedback.

I’m now at an extreme loss for words.

What do you mean?

I started this thread for constructive criticism of the feature pack.so far its been very enlightening. I cant wait to check it out and post my thoughts on the matter.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Posted by: Templar.4512

Templar.4512

Completely disappointed. Changes long overdue. Beating a dead horse.

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

My feedback: I didn’t think it was possible to kitten up the game any more but anet have set a new (low) bar in terms of poor mmo game development.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

(edited by morrolan.9608)

Posted by: synk.6907

synk.6907

Trying to accommodate new players is a terrific aim.
Not allowing a mixed system wherein folks with one 80 already, let alone all of us with many, to ignore this tiered/stepped easing into the mechanics is unfortunate. It’s quite difficult to see it as anything other than a forced handicap for no reason.

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

This new update really makes me want to stop playing this game, since this game feels like every other game. I feel bad for spending my money to this and all those gems.
I actually felt good to support devs and buy gems. Since I thought: Hey I’m helping them.
And now this…changing the whole game. I thought this supposed to be new and different mmo not like any other.

How is it like every other game? Because it slows down the way people get new stuff. Dynamic events are still there. Scaling still exists. The active combat really isn’t any different.

All this system does is make it so leveling feels rewarding to people. That’s why they did it. To return to the game for new players a feeling of progression that’s been missing.

That doesn’t make it like every other game. No one can steal my node, still. No one can steal my kill. I still get experience and loot if I participate.

Putting in a tutorial (which this game lacked) isn’t making it like every other game. It’s putting in a tutorial.

It doesn’t feel rewarding to me! They’ve taken away skills and locked them to higher levels so I can “feel” rewarded when I earn back what I used to just have?
The active combat is the same, but you’re going to be doing a lot more of it than you used to have to in order to gain progress. This game wasn’t a mob-grinding engine before, and now it will be.

A heart now gives you about a third of a level in the new 1-15 experience. I played for an hour, got to level 8. I’m honestly not really seeing a problem here.

Almost every game teaches people how to play it. Guild Wars 2 did this badly. Now it does it better. It’s called taking one for the team.

you keep on saying this, but do you realize that it was faster before? just doing personal story up to level 10 got you to level 6, but it also was more entertaining because it was faster paced, and more risky.
people doing key runs slow did it in 24 minutes, and got to level 6, how long do you think it takes them to get to level 10?

also, your heart now gives you 1/3rd is not based on levels at 10+
not to mention the gating doesnt stop at 15.
your last utility is now level 30 something.
your elite is level 40
you dont get weapon swap til 15.
downed skills arent completely unlocked until 19
its not just a level 1-15 change, its the whole leveling process.

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

A lot of good stuff in the patch.

However, one thing is really bugging me. The ‘highlight salvageables when clicking a salvage kit’ makes it really tough to tell the rarity level of items. Can the rarity borders be made much more distinct, or can we have an option to turn this new feature off.

Posted by: BlueZone.4236

BlueZone.4236

Well, this is game is about preparing to have fun.

Leo Paul.1659

It was definitely faster before. People seem to forget that doing personal story gave a good chunk of experience. And the gating of weapon skills is just painful.

Posted by: aelfwe.4239

aelfwe.4239

1- tp isn working.
2- an half of the stuff are made to lure out new players and make $
3- another half of the stuff are made to lure out $ from people (finisher preview min preview etc)
4- achie completionist set for black lion skins (aka achie ptw moar $)
5- no reliable feature for veteran player
6- mini pet slot isnt working

prolly worst patch ever, this isnt even a “feature” pack, this is a $ pack, i hope game designer lead get replaced, this patch its kinda pathetic

Aelfwe Dark Asura Mesmer\Thief,
FREE PYRO

(edited by aelfwe.4239)

Posted by: FallenTear.3710

FallenTear.3710

is server got super lag or just me ?
I got lag alltime after first update.

Posted by: aelfwe.4239

aelfwe.4239

is server got super lag or just me ?
I got lag alltime after first update.

yeah laggy. forgot point 7-

7- game lagging\swapping

Aelfwe Dark Asura Mesmer\Thief,
FREE PYRO

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

I’m not getting any lag. I very, very rarely lag in this game at all so…lucky me!?

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Leo Paul.1659

I tried to use the exp scroll to farm the keys, even with the equipment rewards at level 20, story mode takes too long to finish. I can’t imagine people farming keys anymore.

Posted by: Asgaeroth.6427

Asgaeroth.6427

Collections: amazing

UI refinements: amazing

Expanded Wardrobe: amazing

TP: has potential, needs work. Mainly the sell tab. Needs 3 things:

remember sorting method (currently resets to order in bag after every transaction when it should remember if you’re sorting by name)

remember last sell method (always defaults to list item instead of fill buy order when it should remember your last method)

remember quantity method (always defaults to sell 1 instead of sell max when it should remember your last method)

I’m pretty much on the verge of having a stroke from the frustration of these 3 things resetting to maliciously useless default positions after 2 years of them running perfectly. These 3 very minor tweaks that should have been cleaned up first day on an internal build have taken the TP back to the stone age. Did you guys play test the new TP at all?

Posted by: blakdoxa.7520

blakdoxa.7520

I was under the impression that Guild Wars 2 was catered to people with intermediate to veteran experience in mmo games.

But now it seems like it’s now for mmo novices. I even feel like this game’s rating should downgraded to E for everyone…

Devona’s Rest

Posted by: eyestrain.3056

eyestrain.3056

- tp fixes/updates are welcome, as are new achieves for junk/treasure

- getting significantly worse framerate :/

- new recipes in under-used areas good idea to lure players

- important fixes to glitches (promised anyway) such as being stuck in siege, class glitch fixes though i’m sorry, after the last “We fixed mesmer warden!” (JK it’s more broken than ever before, unreliable to the point of unusable) I have a hard time trusting it yet

- volunteer to move to new map buff seems alright

- my longbow ranger has stupid high attack speed now, but my ele is nerfed dramatically… too bad i find my ranger boring :

First impression, they hid information about fixes and some fun features that would have been greeted gladly, such as not being stuck in siege and the new achieves, karma exchange item, etc, while hyping a ton of stuff that is not interesting to me (not part of multi-server guild, dont collect minis, etc).

The level gating and changes sound awful for anyone who can’t skip them and it’s a shame.

Posted by: Resubian.5823

Resubian.5823

The changes made that are meant to help new players are ruining the game for old players. This game was already simple and easy to learn, now it’s just dumbed down to the point where it’s just as boring as World of Warcraft. I wouldn’t be surprised if next they say that having no holy trinity is too confusing to new players, so they add a holy trinity and now we’ve got a generic WoW-clone.

Posted by: Gotchaz.7865

Gotchaz.7865

I logged in and it seemed pretty much the same. Ranger cast speed is a bit faster. I’ll hve to see how bad my warrior is now for fall season. I was excited when I read “Switching outfits no longer requires an apply step or apply costs” but you still have to apply costs I thought changing would be free…nope

Beowulf-Defender of the JQ Realm and Warrior of the SF clan.

Posted by: Bellizare.5816

Bellizare.5816

My feedback: I didn’t think it was possible to kitten up the game any more but anet have set a new (low) bar in terms of poor mmo game development.

I support this view point.

And I played Warhammer on Line lol.

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

If there is one thing that caught my attention the most is how they have improved the equipping of minis. The new backpieces feel a little gaudy though I think I may have something to pick for when I play an Engineer class.

From the looks of things, the progression in the early levels isn’t something I like but at the very least it’s limited to the starting levels only.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

I was under the impression that Guild Wars 2 was catered to people with intermediate to veteran experience in mmo games.

But now it seems like it’s now for mmo novices. I even feel like this game’s rating should downgraded to E for everyone…

I wouldn’t say that. I played different MMOs before and this is definitely more casual-friendly than others. People helping you out most of the time when in a pinch, exploration emphasis, the works.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

Posted by: FireproofHeretic.3860

FireproofHeretic.3860

I have been playing this game for just over a year now. VERY few mmo’s hold my attention for that long. This was a rare and welcome exception. I liked the combat, I liked the world, I loved the personal story quests.
But this patch makes me so angry, I’m tempted to ignore all of that and play something else. Forever. My biggest complaint is how you’ve changed the levels at which skills are unlocked. Weapon skills unlocking with use made a lot of sense, since anyone will get better with a weapon with mere practice. Now, instead, you unlock skills across ALL weapons, according to your level, no matter what you have equipped. I now have to get to level 10 before all of my skills are usable. And the utility skills are even worse! You have discouraged every player you have from making new characters. Sales on character slots are going to drop really quickly, you watch. You called it being “rewarded” for leveling, but it’s not a reward if we used to just HAVE it.
And then there’s the story quests. This was the big thing that set you apart from other mmo’s: your rich story mode. And now, new players won’t even get to enjoy that until level 20! So before they get to see the most important aspect of your game, they have to GRIND for it. Honestly, what were you thinking? I’ve heard that it did well in China, and that’s how the game was released there. But if that’s true, let me tell you something: They haven’t seen OUR game! They’re not comparing! WE are, and we want it back. I loved this game because it never felt like grinding. I leveled when I crafted, I leveled when I did story missions, I leveled when I gathered, I leveled when I did literally anything. It was so nice to find an mmorpg that didn’t just make me kill the same enemies over and over again to make a little number go up. It never felt monotonous And by adding these level restrictions, you have taken that away.
I may or may not continue playing, but I can say this for certain: I’m not buying any more gems while the game looks like this. You will get no more money from me. I hope that mistakes are learned from, and reversed.

You’re too stupid to know how to play.

/Anet Dev

How very witty. Would you care to actually address anything I said, or are you content to just say nothing and feel superior for it?

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Who would have known that people who’d been playing for over a year would care so much about the 1-10 levelling experience?

…Oh I see.

It’s key farming, right?

Posted by: ardasica.4531

ardasica.4531

My thoughts after taking my level 8 alt out… it is easier to level but it is not recommended to take a pre-patch character under level 10 out. I was missing skills that I knew I had previously and it took some adjustment. I do not get why nodes are in hiding until a certain level though. They were just there before and it wasn’t obnoxious or anything.

I have a problem with them changing the heart requirements or the heart locations (such as one in Wayfarer’s is no longer there) without telling players what was changed. Does it matter in the great scheme of things? Probably not. However not mentioning changes to the hearts or the hiding of nodes is still bad form.

The TP is… interesting? I really am unsure about it. It took me a bit to figure out how to sell because it gave me the option to list it versus just selling it to someone looking to buy. I wasn’t expecting that and had to read the screen very carefully. The true test is when I need to sell multiple items and if I get halted after 3 or not. My preference for the old UI may just be that I am used to it and feel less likely to get ripped off using it. ymmv

The other issue is the requirement to backtrack across a map to get skill points. I am not clear why we can’t just gather the skill points as we go. This insistence that we bypass and go back is a bit counterproductive.

SF
OTR

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Who would have known that people who’d been playing for over a year would care so much about the 1-10 levelling experience?

I know right?

Im going to try to convince my wife to roll a new character too. She’s a totally noob to gaming in general, and is level 9, but was very confused on how to do things. Hopefully this will help her get into the game a bit more. Ill collect her thoughts on the matter as well. As veterans we have a very different view on how things are, but someone completly new to the game will have a different perspective.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Posted by: ardasica.4531

ardasica.4531

…Oh I see.

It’s key farming, right?

I never key farmed. I just like playing the maps and exploring. Creating an alt requires me to be invested in the 1-80 leveling so any part I’m not happy with usually means I will not have a fun time leveling. I like the game and would like to see it fun and successful. I’m not sure that is where ANet is trying to go with it though.

SF
OTR

Posted by: Monroe.1523

Monroe.1523

I haven’t looked into all of it yet, but I think the new miniature system needs work. It’s great that we can now have access to our minis without a trip to the bank or a bag slot, but I don’t like that the collections are not detailed in the miniature tab, and I also think we should still be able to see the miniatures that are missing from our collections, unless we want to spend time manually searching our collection for every mini on the trading post to see if we have it or not.

Either add the collection tabs with greyed out minis indicating the ones we are missing, or add an option to only search for those we don’t have already on the trading post.

Posted by: FireproofHeretic.3860

FireproofHeretic.3860

…Oh I see.

It’s key farming, right?

You would have a point if the problems actually ended at level 10.

Leo Paul.1659

And what of it? People farm differently.

Posted by: Resubian.5823

Resubian.5823

…Oh I see.

It’s key farming, right?

I’ve been playing for 4 months and I will not continue playing after this terrible feature pack. I have 2 level 80s, a ranger and a warrior. I was planning on trying every profession, even buying more character slots. Playing the same profession can get boring, so I wanted to try something different and get to know every profession. The best way to beat your enemy is to know them well, right? Well I don’t know if this was all a joke or what, but levelling is so ridiculous now it’s almost like playing a slightly better looking version of World of Warcraft. Do you know why I didn’t buy World of Warcraft, Anet? Because I don’t LIKE it, and I assume most people here do not like generic MMOs like it either. So why in the world would you turn this game into the very thing its players do not like?

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

…Oh I see.

It’s key farming, right?

No, they just wanted to see what the fuss was about over the changes. And since it’s for newer players instead of veterans . . . they know all the stuff already, they know how to work with everything and there’s no option to turn it off.

It’s also possibly people starting new characters now rather than earlier because “meh, why not?” . . . and now are just not happy with the change vs when they started the game.

Personally? I think it should be something which DOES NOT trigger if the account is older than Sept 2014, or at least if they already have a Level 20 character.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I wasn’t aware people were allowed to enjoy the game anymore. Seems if you enjoy it you’re either a white knight or a secret employee

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

I wasn’t aware people were allowed to enjoy the game anymore. Seems if you enjoy it you’re either a white knight or a secret employee

No no he is right. Its preparing for having fun, end game content… OH WAIT

Posted by: Waldir.2571

Waldir.2571

No no he is right. Its preparing for having fun, end game content… OH WAIT

Congratulation! You have reached level 80! Go level an other alt. don’t worry we’ll hold your hand again. -gw2

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

This now just feels like a complete grindfest. One of the reasons (main being money) that I left FFXI. I’m actually angry with the levelling system and wondering how it helps new players?

Things are locked to stupid levels, condi damage from mobs doesn’t happen in starter areas any more. You have an awkward break between the character creation story part and the beginning of actual story. You can’t explore maps until level 15. You can equip an offhand until a certain level. You can’t gain skill points despite standing right by the commune/whatever.

Everything is a chore now. Your skill 5 on weapon doesn’t unlock until level 10, elite is 40 and oh, underwater combat is level 8. Yes this is super helpful and rewarding.

Roll it back. We’re not China when it comes to grinding.

what?! this is a travesty

Posted by: eyestrain.3056

eyestrain.3056

Also just found that starting zone TP’s have been removed. Maybe they were trying to prevent new players from stumbling into the trading post early but i’m still looking for where I can pick up my loot on the starter map.

Posted by: TexArmageddon.2497

TexArmageddon.2497

We hate it… The End

Posted by: Osiris.9217

Osiris.9217

AMEN TO THIS! Although in my case, i can’t see playing this atrocity anymore until it is reversed.

Posted by: lucykate.6920

lucykate.6920

I’ve been playing since launch and love GW2 but by the end of S1 i was getting a bit bored so i took a break but made sure i logged in for every patch and would play that day then log off until the next patch. Having read the release stuff for the feature patch i was hoping that this release would maybe make it a bit better to level an alt. When i logged in today and loaded my level 13, i was disappointed. I played for half an hour before deciding i was being treated like a very new player and rather mift about it. I like the new look of the TP although i couldn’t use it because of the bugs so hopefully ill be able to have another look once its finished. I like that the minis are no longer sent to the materials section when i deposit from my inventory. That is about the extent of my happiness with this patch. I understand that Anet are trying to encourage and help new players learn the game but as a long time player i feel like i’ve been a bit forgotten. As for the new achievments…it looks like a super grind killing things for drops or buying stuff from the TP. My husband refused to even load the patch as he said that as a PvPer he has no interest in the feature. He said that unless your pro or another up and coming then the reward changes don’t really affect you much.
I’ve got my fingers crossed that Anet are working on something for the vets in the nearish future so that i can come back and enjoy a great game the way that i use to because GW2 has got a place in my heart.

Posted by: Nunna.6413

Nunna.6413

I have a bad feelings they are trying to do a suicide mode here so they can focus 100% on china. when i see that monkey king i knew this would happen. Tyria and monkey king just don’t add up. can see how big china making an influence there. and now all this weird and unfriendly game for new players. lol .. sad. ship already sink, just put some kaboom to sink it faster. good job. no more new players, and slowly but surely the veteran goes away. mission accomplished.