Feedback and Reflectionwall

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Weez.6315

Weez.6315

Hi Guys,

at the moment you cant distinguish between the enemies and your feedback and reflectionwall. They totally look the same. The end effect is that everybody on the field is scared to use a projectile and not just your enemy except you announced the skill in teamspeak which isnt always possible.

Maybe there could be 2 different colour variations, friendly reflectionwall in blue/hostile in red.

Edit: for not losing the characteristic blue/purple colour of the respective class it could be just a red frame

Mimsy – On a crusade against PU and Phantasm builds!

(edited by Weez.6315)

Posted by: Wasbunny.6531

Wasbunny.6531

This is a really good point, and a really good solution. +1

~An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.~

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

i agree. A simple color change can help.

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

Walls spawn at the location of where it was casted, the presumption is if a wall is nearby the enemy zerg then an educated guess would be that it is not a friendly wall.

Posted by: Scoundrel.2139

Scoundrel.2139

Walls spawn at the location of where it was casted, the presumption is if a wall is nearby the enemy zerg then an educated guess would be that it is not a friendly wall.

You can trait to use ground targeting for WoR. Not sure the range from memory, I think it’s 900.

Veni, Vidi, Victa.
Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit, Altum Videtur

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

same with TW. I always wonder if allies know it’s there to help them, or if enemies think it’s there to help them and thus, run into it.
in the end, I just say ‘kitten it’ and cast it wherever it’ll do the most good. If a feedback bubble appears over you, just assume it’s bad :P

Posted by: aliksyian.7642

aliksyian.7642

There’s always someone to naysay, even if what they’re saying doesn’t make a lot of sense. Congrats! Today it’s you.

Hide user’s posts on forum with chrome tampermonkey script: http://pastebin.com/aaUQr3pm

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

I support this request. Guestimating by position does not work, we use reflection walls and domes both to protect our position and to deny the enemy’s.

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

Posted by: Weez.6315

Weez.6315

In a fight lets say 5vs5 in a small area there arent two different fronts where you could easily distinguish between friendly and hostile feedbacks/walls

Mimsy – On a crusade against PU and Phantasm builds!

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

oh was always thinking there was a red outline but now as u say it… yes i support that good idea !