Final Rest - Current Theories

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: VorZorV.5127

VorZorV.5127

We did Zho Qafa last night with our all necro group, about 25-30 of us total and a few people that hopped in to tag along and no sign of the staff. The risen eye at the end hardly seems to be a unique boss imo. After doing this event, considering it kicks off fairly regularly, I am not convinced this is the place where the staff drops.

I am also surprised that so many people think the Zho’Qafa Catacombs is the place to farm. Let’s not throw all our eggs in one basket folks!

What about the High Priestess in the Cathedral of Eternal Radiance? I have never once seen anyone attempt this event on Darkhaven and I farm Malchor’s Leap for ori on a regular basis.

This is not an easy event from what I’ve heard…the Priestess goes invulnerable and spawns waves of veteran and lesser minions. And she’s also on a timer, so if she is not killed in a certain (unknown) amount of time she will reset and the cathedral will be locked.

I think at least a few of us should be focusing on farming the temple events in Orr rather than just everybody zerging Zho’Qafa.

Posted by: Zogyark.4597

Zogyark.4597

You’re right not everyone should focus on Zho’Qafa, but people need to do it for at least a month before we can assume it’s not it and not let a single run discourage you. I read how a party of 5 did it for 2 weeks and now they stop because they think it’s too much. Obviously that’s not a large enough sample. It’s not like theres a zerg of 80s everyday running it all day, usually I get on the servers supposedly doing this and the pact is dead in the same place for hours.

Regarding temples in Orr, though these bosses are really unique, they have been done to death, everyday since the game launched.

Necromancer Lupicus Solo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkSkhmWiDU

Retired Until Expansion or Meaningful Content is Released.

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

Hi, I just wanted to give an update. First, I’d like to apologize for setting off such a firestorm of speculation—I was trying to provide assurance that Final Rest is, indeed hooked up and working, but it’s not likely to have dropped yet. Like I said, the odds that I posted were a quick calculation after looking at the drop chance, how often the event runs, and other factors.

On a totally unrelated note, large event chests are being upgraded to make them more rewarding, so the odds of Final Rest and other rare items appearing should see an increase in a future update.

Posted by: Medazolam.3058

Medazolam.3058

Hi, I just wanted to give an update. First, I’d like to apologize for setting off such a firestorm of speculation—I was trying to provide assurance that Final Rest is, indeed hooked up and working, but it’s not likely to have dropped yet. Like I said, the odds that I posted were a quick calculation after looking at the drop chance, how often the event runs, and other factors.

On a totally unrelated note, large event chests are being upgraded to make them more rewarding, so the odds of Final Rest and other rare items appearing should see an increase in a future update.

truely good new, i suspect this is that was hinted at in reagards to addressing obtaining precusors as well by j.smith. i really enjoy doign the events and lot foward to better loot!

Posted by: Chickenshoes.6250

Chickenshoes.6250

Thanks Jeff. Don’t give in and spoil the surprise!

Hunting for this item has been the most fun I’m having lately in GW2.

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

I’d don’t see anything wrong with what you did. Previously we didn’t even have anything worth speculating on; half of us seemed intent to farm things we weren’t even sure qualified, and the other half fruitlessly scrutinized the subjective nature of the first two clues. Now we actually have something to work with, and more people are taking an interest because of it. Who’s going to participate in a treasure hunt when you don’t even know if the treasure is there or whether there are any clues to follow at all?

(edited by Conncept.7638)

Posted by: Aspeon.3520

Aspeon.3520

We did Zho Qafa last night with our all necro group, about 25-30 of us total and a few people that hopped in to tag along and no sign of the staff. The risen eye at the end hardly seems to be a unique boss imo. After doing this event, considering it kicks off fairly regularly, I am not convinced this is the place where the staff drops.

I am also surprised that so many people think the Zho’Qafa Catacombs is the place to farm. Let’s not throw all our eggs in one basket folks!

I think the best thing folks can do is document their runs. If we know the Zho’Qafa Catacombs chest has been opened 10,000 times by Final Rest-hunters, that’s enough evidence to consider moving on.

What about the High Priestess in the Cathedral of Eternal Radiance? I have never once seen anyone attempt this event on Darkhaven and I farm Malchor’s Leap for ori on a regular basis.

This is not an easy event from what I’ve heard…the Priestess goes invulnerable and spawns waves of veteran and lesser minions. And she’s also on a timer, so if she is not killed in a certain (unknown) amount of time she will reset and the cathedral will be locked.

I think at least a few of us should be focusing on farming the temple events in Orr rather than just everybody zerging Zho’Qafa.

Tip on the Priestess: The reset isn’t really a timer. The defend events on the seals still start while you’re fighting the priestess, and she resets if one of those events is failed. What you have to do is keep an eye on the minimap and watch for the event icon to show up (the meta event text won’t change). At that point, you need to send a couple people over to that seal to pass the defend event. I know 2-3 people can do the Cannon defense, not sure about the others.

(edited by Aspeon.3520)

Medazolam.3058

I considered that event as well, but after the other event I ran in Brisban, I don’t think Final Rest is going to drop on a low level map.

Running an event once isn’t indicative of anything though. We already know that level 80 stuff can drop from lower level events(ex: Shadow Behemoth), so that doesn’t rule anything out.

I’m not basing it on number of times run, but on type of loot given. It’s unlikely that a chest spitting out white/green will be dropping legendaries. There is a certain (albeit hidden) logic to where the best loot is located. Even the major events that take place on low level maps don’t give out loot that’s all that great. That’s what my assumption is based on.

i got to disagree, frozen maw and shadow behemouth drop level 80 rare/exotics

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

Please put more of these “hunt for unique weapon from unique boss/event” type of things in this game.
It has kept my interest when so many issues had my interest in the game waning. THIS very thing kept me running around and hopeful.
The length of this thread and the other in the crafting sub-forum shows the interest for treasure hunts is strong. There are so many opportunities out there in the cities for hints to be dropped. So many unique places for bosses to be hiding for you guys to add more.
Thanks for the hints you have provided.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

Medazolam.3058

Yes. It will be from a large chest, most likely from a major event. I get your point.

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Yay, dragon events might seem more worth it now!

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

Zho’qafa is up at Ring of fire, currently at the last abomination! Almost at eye of zhaitan

Edit: Did it now, got some guildies

(edited by ShadowMaster.5708)

Posted by: Under Web.2497

Under Web.2497

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

Yup, I noticed that too. His previous comment was about people doing it once a day. One could interpret that as simply a figure of speech or that the event is hard-capped to once a day or the timer is so long, that a “normal” gamer would only see the event once a day. I’m inclined to think it was a hint more than a figure of speech, but who knows.

Posted by: Qulas.7510

Qulas.7510

If the name of the item is a hint as to where it drops, has the Meta Event Battle in the Vault been considered as a place it may drop.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Battle_in_the_Vault

This event gives a “Final Rest” to 4 Ascalonian’s who also appeared in GW1

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Man, why couldnt they have made precursors like this? Now im getting addicted to finding it.

Posted by: Fildydarie.1496

Fildydarie.1496

Some supporting math to establish perspective. I’m basing this on the chance to not get 0 success results over a given number of trials:
1-(1-p)^attempts

If 10 people complete the event once per day for 7 months (210 days) they are deemed “likely” to have at least one Final Rest.

• A 95% chance would require a 0.14% drop rate.
  • A 50% chance would require a 0.033% drop rate.

To compare to major events, lets look at Claw of Jormag:

• 6 times/day
  • Average of 30 people (often many more on my server, but my server is full; I welcome community participation to find better numbers, but we’re just estimating for now)
  • 180 days of farming to-date
  • 51 servers
    This comes out to 1652400 looting attempts.
  • At 0.0005%, this is > 99.9% chance of at least one.
  • At 0.0000000001%, this is very unlikely to occur (4.5899E-08).
  • At 0.0002500001% (the average of the previous two—it was strongly implied to be at least this value) there is a 98% chance of at least one.

So if we have had 2 people complete the event once per day across all servers since launch, with a 0.033% drop rate, we’d be looking at >99% chance….

So, if we assume the numbers and techniques I used are correct, then we can conclude any or all of the following:

• At least one has already been looted.
  • The event is only very rarely completed—fewer than 100 loots/day.
  • The event does not require a lot of people to complete.
-Fildydarie
Hutchmistress of the Fluffy Bunny Brigade [FBB]

Infernia.9847

@Burnwees & somsom – I tend to think it was a hint whether intentional or not. It could be part of a long event chain or simply the timer is on a long reset or the conditions that need to be met create a longer time to reset.
Didn’t someone mention that the Demagogue event had a long reset? Taida Covington event can be done multiple times per day? Both aren’t farmed nearly enough times to produce results yet.
I haven’t done either but am going to check them out next chance I get.

Posted by: Art Magician.4980

Art Magician.4980

Zho’Qafa is bugged on desolation…

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

Some supporting math to establish perspective. I’m basing this on the chance to not get 0 success results over a given number of trials:
1-(1-p)^attempts

If 10 people complete the event once per day for 7 months (210 days) they are deemed “likely” to have at least one Final Rest.

• A 95% chance would require a 0.14% drop rate.
  • A 50% chance would require a 0.033% drop rate.

To compare to major events, lets look at Claw of Jormag:

• 6 times/day
  • Average of 30 people (often many more on my server, but my server is full; I welcome community participation to find better numbers, but we’re just estimating for now)
  • 180 days of farming to-date
  • 51 servers
    This comes out to 1652400 looting attempts.
  • At 0.0005%, this is > 99.9% chance of at least one.
  • At 0.0000000001%, this is very unlikely to occur (4.5899E-08).
  • At 0.0002500001% (the average of the previous two—it was strongly implied to be at least this value) there is a 98% chance of at least one.

So if we have had 2 people complete the event once per day across all servers since launch, with a 0.033% drop rate, we’d be looking at >99% chance….

So, if we assume the numbers and techniques I used are correct, then we can conclude any or all of the following:

• At least one has already been looted.
  • The event is only very rarely completed—fewer than 100 loots/day.
  • The event does not require a lot of people to complete.

Based on all of this, I would wager that the loot table of the chest in question was broken until very recently -or still is.

It’s also possible that the staff simply doesn’t exist outside of pvp and the devs are just trolling us.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: Munkee.3542

Munkee.3542

Translation: Final Rest was never in the game so we told you how incredibly rare it was and it will be added into the game in an update where large event chests are upgraded.

I would have rather you just told us it wasn’t in the game than try to convince me that ONE item in this ENTIRE game was so incredibly rare that you couldn’t give us any reasonable hints to its location.

Mesmer
Pinnacle Of Responsibility [Mom] – Yak’s Bend

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

It was probably always in the game. It probably just drops off a lower level event. How many 78+ characters run, for example, level 35 events. The event that drops it could easily only be ran once a week among all the servers.

Now when someone does find it, if it does drop off of something like Zho’Qafa, then yes, it probably wasn’t in the game to begin with.

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

So please Anet give us some more info.

No no no. This is the stuff guilds, and communities build themselves on. Secrets, discovery, experimentation. You young’ins may not recall, but the popularity of Mortal Kombat was largely built on top of kids trading info on the latest Fatalities, or hidden fighters. Earlier Final Fantasy games had a special mystique because there were hidden weapons, summons, or party members that could be completely missed and word of mouth or vague hints in magazines were your only real clues.

It already sort of sucks that we can just preview any armor or weapon in the game for any class at any level. There is no “wow” factor when finding a new skin because they are all available to window shop from level 2.

Game needs more things like this and more mystery. Get the players thinking and working together instead of following a list of instructions to get the thing they want. If you want specific, explicit instructions to duplicate in order to get a prize, then bake a cake.

This. So much this. Final Rest reminds me of Ashbringer in Vanilla WoW, in fact, there were several threads on the nexus before launch asking for things exactly like this! Please don’t remove the mystery!

As far as I am aware, Ashbringer was never obtainable by Players, it was considered a GM weapon. Also if it was a true player weapon no one has ever gotten it and its been out for what, 10+ years? Honestly, it annoys me. Why put an item in the game that is close to impossible to get.

Correct, Ashbringer was never obtainable by players…however Corrupted Ashbringer was obtainable.

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

Translation: Final Rest was never in the game so we told you how incredibly rare it was and it will be added into the game in an update where large event chests are upgraded.

I would have rather you just told us it wasn’t in the game than try to convince me that ONE item in this ENTIRE game was so incredibly rare that you couldn’t give us any reasonable hints to its location.

It’s also possible that the staff simply doesn’t exist outside of pvp and the devs are just trolling us.

Right, because trolling forumites is really worth risking an incredible job with a highly awarded and steadily growing company. Get over yourselves.

(edited by Conncept.7638)

Quarktastic.1027

Right, because trolling forumites is really worth risking an incredible job with a highly awarded and steadily growing company. Get over yourselves.

Perhaps “trolling” was a bit strong. More like, covering up their mistake by telling everyone “no, it’s really there, we didn’t lie to you! we promise!”

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: bluewanders.5297

bluewanders.5297

Perhaps “trolling” was a bit strong. More like, covering up their mistake by telling everyone “no, it’s really there, we didn’t lie to you! we promise!”

Or you could… since this particular dev has taken the time to talk to us like real people… treat him like a real person and take him at his word. This is called respect, you give it to people until they give you a reason not to.

somsom.5201

@Burnwees & somsom – I tend to think it was a hint whether intentional or not. It could be part of a long event chain or simply the timer is on a long reset or the conditions that need to be met create a longer time to reset.
Didn’t someone mention that the Demagogue event had a long reset? Taida Covington event can be done multiple times per day? Both aren’t farmed nearly enough times to produce results yet.
I haven’t done either but am going to check them out next chance I get.

Yea I managed to do Demagogue twice today on different chars. After that the chest wasn’t lootable(it was ~12hrs between checks, so I’m guessing a 24hr window maybe?). That said, the second time I did it, I did get a rare lvl 80 greatsword from the chest, so it DOES drop up-leveled stuff.

Posted by: Zapan.7460

Zapan.7460

Quarktastic.1027

Or you could… since this particular dev has taken the time to talk to us like real people… treat him like a real person and take him at his word. This is called respect, you give it to people until they give you a reason not to.

Respect is something to be earned, not given. I’m not saying they WERE lying, I was merely pointing out the possibility. Because, you know, it is possible.

For the record, I don’t take anyone at their word unless they happen to be a good friend.

-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: Naglifar.1684

Naglifar.1684

Defeat the Risen pirate Captain Rotbeard aboard Death’s Anthem near the very south WP in Cursed Shores.

• Large unique looking chest
  • Chest actually causes Captain Rotbeard to appear
  • Defeating the champion boss ‘Captain Rotbeard’ is an event in itself, nothing more—nothing less
  • This occurs in the Open world, it is probably not as farmed as a majority of other more conveniently located Places (particularly anywhere—BUT an ’ol Pirate Ship infested with undead orrians)
  • I noticed after I finished Soloing Rotbeard (MUCH easier to do if you kite him to the ship’s deck), there was another chest: a ‘splendid chest’ ( the round orrian kind ) that was near the Larger Chest the boss appears from. NOTE: I am not sure if the chest was already there -OR- if it appeared after the Rotbeard Event.

Posted by: bluewanders.5297

bluewanders.5297

Respect is something to be earned, not given. I’m not saying they WERE lying, I was merely pointing out the possibility. Because, you know, it is possible.

For the record, I don’t take anyone at their word unless they happen to be a good friend.

That oft repeated little colloquialism lends people to mistake the idea of “respectful conduct” with the word “admiration”… respect, as you are using it, is a state of being and thinking… a regard for another… when I intended its use as a modified verb. Although I admit it could be a little murky in interpretation… there is absolutely no indication that I told you to admire the man when I was clearly calling for respectful conduct. Perhaps if I had used the word “treat” instead of “give” you wouldn’t have fallen on a preprogrammed reaction to my statement.

You can treat someone respectfully while not regarding them with respect.

Two entirely different concepts.

He hasn’t given you any reason to respect or admire him… but the mere fact that he exists and has done you no wrong should warrant you treat him respectfully, as polite society dictates.

As far as “taking people at their word” or to condense “trusting” them and their status as your friend… it’s a chicken or egg thing. You can’t really reach the stretch of regarding someone as a friend until you have instilled in them some trust.

Although trust is a tricky thing in and of itself… because you never actually trust another, you simply trust in your own ability to judge another and invest that in them.

Back on the actual subject… I find no reason to assume the item never existed or wasn’t available… and certainly no reason to toss accusations about this likelihood willy nilly. There are lots of events in this game that haven’t been farmed, some due to game bugs, some due to gamer nature. Neither of these are evidence of any false claims or evil deeds by anet employees.

We will find it eventually… and when we do, those that have convinced themselves that it is only now just available will also be convinced this is further proof that their paranoid suspicions were correct. And those that believed it was available all the time will find evidence that their beliefs were validated. That’s how belief goes. Either way… we would have no proof their either was correct. Only a new cool skin for a lucky few to admire.

Posted by: Ansultares.1567

Ansultares.1567

You can treat someone respectfully while not regarding them with respect.

The dev trolled; it’s really not a big issue.

Posted by: Mala.3861

Mala.3861

I got a level 80 named exotic, Fixer Upper, last night from the Demonic Chest after Shadow Behemoth event.

Can a named chest drop more than one named exotic? Would this rule out this chest/event?

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

I got a level 80 named exotic, Fixer Upper, last night from the Demonic Chest after Shadow Behemoth event.

Can a named chest drop more than one named exotic? Would this rule out this chest/event?

No since this item can also be crafted by placing 4 random weapons in the forge. Someone has also found it in CoF path 1. Therefor, this is not shadow behemoth unique drop

Posted by: soakman.7539

soakman.7539

If the above math is correct, the number that would have dropped had it been a reward from something more “farmed,” there could very very likely be one or two people out there that HAVE the skin that just don’t know people want it.

I don’t think it is that impressive besides the rarity, and if you don’t like skulls and scythes, and you don’t know it’s rare… well… I imagine someone could pick it up and be like, “Hm. Nice. Ectos.”

Just because a few of you guys are obsessed with the skin doesn’t mean the majority of people playing out there even know what it is. In fact, most of the times I mention it in map chat, people are like ‘Huh? What’s that.’

Has a dev confirmed that one has NEVER dropped?

Stop accusing the devs of lying and cheating you out of things. What in the world would they gain from that? All the other times they’ve erred, they’ve admitted it.

Posted by: BoogerSammich.7189

BoogerSammich.7189

zho’ qafa on TC

EDIT: done for now

(edited by BoogerSammich.7189)

Posted by: wildcode.5403

wildcode.5403

• I noticed after I finished Soloing Rotbeard (MUCH easier to do if you kite him to the ship’s deck), there was another chest: a ‘splendid chest’ ( the round orrian kind ) that was near the Larger Chest the boss appears from. NOTE: I am not sure if the chest was already there -OR- if it appeared after the Rotbeard Event.

That chest is always there, if you are able to get past all the undead on the ship you can access loot that chest without even activating the captain event.

Posted by: Evil Octopi.8253

Evil Octopi.8253

Weapons that are boss specific drops. I really miss this sort of hunt from GW1.

As for Final Rest, we know it was mentioned in this thread somewhere. My top 3 guesses.

1. Megadestroyer
2. Shadow Behemoth
3. Zho’qafa Catacombs

I hit the first two a lot, Zho is just so hard to get people to join in for.

Posted by: Aradon.5936

Aradon.5936

Have you guys considered the Hydra Queen in Bloodtide? It could be considered the Final Rest for that crashed ship, etc, and I don’t get the impression it’s run very frequently.

Posted by: lukemorley.8602

lukemorley.8602

How often the event runs…a Clue?

To me this means its not activated by a player but in fact runs on a timer like the dragons, but on a much longer timer, any one know of any events which only run once a day (conventional day 24 hours not game days)? For me this knocks out Zho’Qafa as thats on a 15 min turnaround, i’m now leaning towards one of the less likely lore releated candidates

Posted by: lukemorley.8602

lukemorley.8602

Just a quick regroup of all the messages received from Jeffrey, so they are all in one place, i have stitched them all together on photoshop to make it easier to read as its a long conversation.

Excuse the QQ in some of the messages lol, trying to get us clues! lol

Attachments:

Posted by: Darx.9842

Darx.9842

Just a quick regroup of all the messages received from Jeffrey, so they are all in one place, i have stitched them all together on photoshop to make it easier to read as its a long conversation.

Excuse the QQ in some of the messages lol, trying to get us clues! lol

Thanks, that pic is very useful.

“From following the big post on the subject, I’ve seen some posts that have correctly identified the specific event/boss, but as I said, I don’t believe that it has been completed enough times to expect it to have produced Final Rest.”

This post jumped out to me. It may be the most useful post we have. It tells us that we are on the right track.

Would anyone like to compile a list of the events in this thread that have been mentioned more than once, and posted before Jeffrey made this post?

Posted by: TylerWit.8301

TylerWit.8301

Has anyone considered the Dwayna boss in Malchor’s leap. That is right next to where Malchor leaped to his death, I believe that is his final resting place after all. Although he does constantly come back to haunt it lol.

Cloister of Wand and Pistol [vox]
Lady Cynn (Leader)
Gate of Madness

Infernia.9847

Just did Demagogue on Blackgate. Splendid chest dropped lvl 80’s 2 green and 1 blue. I parked my Ranger there til tomorrow.

And a list would be good though someone already compiled one a few pages back. Good idea to keep a list and try hitting as many as possible per day.

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

Just did Demagogue on Blackgate. Splendid chest dropped lvl 80’s 2 green and 1 blue. I parked my Ranger there til tomorrow.

That chest is wacky. I’ve done that event several times recently on my level 80 mesmer and level 80 thief. Last couple of times I got mid-20s blues, but at least one time before that I got a level 80 gem (I think that’s what it was).

At least two times I’ve done the event too soon after a previous run and the chest hadn’t reset. D’oh!

The table is a fable.

somsom.5201

I got an 80 rare from it on my latest attempt today, so it definitely drops 80 gear. Timer is 24hr per character from what I can tell.

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

I got an 80 rare from it on my latest attempt today, so it definitely drops 80 gear. Timer is 24hr per character from what I can tell.

Problem is that with recent patches, all events and mobs have a chance to drop character level gear. As such it muddies the water of where a specific item can drop (not that anyone would have expected a exotic focus to drop from a level 20 event).

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

Problem is that with recent patches, all events and mobs have a chance to drop character level gear. As such it muddies the water of where a specific item can drop (not that anyone would have expected a exotic focus to drop from a level 20 event).

Why not? Frozen Maw is a level 11 event and it drops exotics and rares all the time and has since before all those updates.

Anyway, would love to have at least one eliminator! like “It’s NOT Zho’Qafa Catacombs”

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Why not? Frozen Maw is a level 11 event and it drops exotics and rares all the time and has since before all those updates.

Anyway, would love to have at least one eliminator! like “It’s NOT Zho’Qafa Catacombs”

Yea, but best i can tell the first indication that a high level exotic can drop from low level events were that a level 20 toon got a level 80 exotic focus from a event in the sylvari starting area during the first month or so of the game.

At the time that was a bug, as only a level 80 or so should have gotten said drop. Meaning it could very well have gone unnoticed for months until someone brought their 80 toon back to help a friend who recently joined (or just poked around for that world completion achivement).

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

Here’s my current theory. It has to be a long timer event, like megadestroyer or maybe even taida covington. Since we know the mega destroyer drops 2 named exotics, it’s less likely, but not out totally. There was also mention of the Tomb of Morlog, which may possibly have an event. I have serious doubts about Font of Rhand, but it’s worth mentioning.

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website