Flashy Gliders and Auras

Flashy Gliders and Auras

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

while gliding for HP trains for example, I literally lag so I can’t even glide or cancel my glide by accident bc I spammed space bar a little too much and the game didn’t recognize what I was doing. I’ve since learned to stay away from hp trains and play solo or small groups most times or at least expect to get separated and miss a few things

what I do hate most is the realism and immersion with the universe we are in… it just looks like another p2w mmo now when we had some serious lore, style and world building around us. asuran tech is as glowy as anything can get tbh. Nobody should be making anything crazier than the asura do. Or the glow of tarir and bloodstones, that’s realistic.

how did it get to PvP though? dodges, cc, active blocks, evasion, detargeting, stealth, aegis and more is what makes PvP based on actual play build, skill, strategy, reflexes and more…. every class has some defensive strategies. that’s why it’s fun. admittedly balance can work better so you have build options