Fractal levels above 30 to be reset?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

ANET steal the only thing i can buy: time!

You’ve already spent that time. It can’t be stolen from you.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

Compensation for exploiting to 48? Hopefully not.

Posted by: Kilandros.2098

Kilandros.2098

LFM 48 ping gear ping leaderboard guards only

Considering people don’t ping gear now, I rate this outcome: highly unlikely

Posted by: Adam.4103

Adam.4103

I think that setting fractal levels back to 30 was most likely the right decision. However, I do also think that players who has progressed passed 30 should be recompensed in some meaningful form.

Compensated… for what exactly? Doing Fractals? They’ve already been compensated with the greater rewards available for the levels they were at. Now the reward system and the challenges are being changed quite a bit, so instead of knocking everyone back to level one they’re rewarding everyone above level 30 in there by not making them have to do the first thirty levels worth of Fractals again as well. Anyone below 30 still has to do those levels to catch up.

You clearly never done higher level fractals. The rewards don’t get any better no matter what the level. You get the same drop quality at level 1 and 79. Skins still had a bad drop rate at 48.

Adam The Vanquisher
Gandara

Posted by: Stark.1350

Stark.1350

What’s that phrase again? Mountain from a molehill? Hm..

Posted by: Bright.9160

Bright.9160

How the hell is getting to level 48 exploiting?

For heaven’s sake, I see people throwing around the word exploit everywhere nowadays.

Please specify what you mean by ‘exploits’, since some people even seem to think that melee’ing is an exploit. Because me and most people I play with try not to exploit things when playing.

Legion of Doom [LOD] – Death ’n Taxes [DnT]
“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard
that they will cry, not just a river, but a huge ocean.” – Wethospu

Posted by: Ision.3207

Ision.3207

Extra rewards for having done high-level fractels before this patch?

ahahahaha

NO WAY.

And it would be totally undeserved if given.

Please Anet, no more “hand-outs” to the squeaky wheels that cry the loudest.

Colin Johanson to Eurogamer: "Everyone, including casual gamers,
by level 80 should have the best statistical loot in the game.
We want everyone on an equal power base.”

Posted by: McFly.2134

McFly.2134

Most leetist Fractal groups just ask for your AR level or kick undesirable classes outright. This won’t change.

Wisdom through suffering.

VOLKON.1290

I think that setting fractal levels back to 30 was most likely the right decision. However, I do also think that players who has progressed passed 30 should be recompensed in some meaningful form.

Compensated… for what exactly? Doing Fractals? They’ve already been compensated with the greater rewards available for the levels they were at. Now the reward system and the challenges are being changed quite a bit, so instead of knocking everyone back to level one they’re rewarding everyone above level 30 in there by not making them have to do the first thirty levels worth of Fractals again as well. Anyone below 30 still has to do those levels to catch up.

You clearly never done higher level fractals. The rewards don’t get any better no matter what the level. You get the same drop quality at level 1 and 79. Skins still had a bad drop rate at 48.

Above what level?

Still doesn’t answer the question… compensated for what? Time? OK, you get the equivalent number of hours for free on your account. Beyond that… what? No one has yet gotten above level 30 with the new challenges in place so no one has earned anything above and beyond level 30.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

For heaven’s sake, I see people throwing around the word exploit everywhere nowadays.

Please specify what you mean by ‘exploits’, since some people even seem to think that melee’ing is an exploit. Because me and most people I play with try not to exploit things when playing.

Describe how you survive the one shot Agony attacks.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Kilandros.2098

Most leetist Fractal groups just ask for your AR level or kick undesirable classes outright. This won’t change.

As someone who has done hundreds of 48s with PUGs, the only time I’ve ever seen AR questioned is if someone is going from 100% HP → fully dead during a boss encounter. Also, the only time I’ve ever seen class composition become an issue is when the group needs a Guardian in which case you’re getting the boot regardless of whether you’re a Ranger or a Warrior.

Kilandros.2098

lol, agony is absolutely survivable at 48s without exploiting. With 55 AR, level 48 agony is completely negligible.

McFly.2134

As someone who has done hundreds of 48s with PUGs, the only time I’ve ever seen AR questioned is if someone is going from 100% HP -> fully dead during a boss encounter. Also, the only time I’ve ever seen class composition become an issue is when the group needs a Guardian in which case you’re getting the boot regardless of whether you’re a Ranger or a Warrior.

Maybe the groups I’ve encountered are “wannabe leetist” as I tend to PUG in the mid-late 30’s. I do lots of them as well.

Kilandros.2098

CasualNet, do you even give a kitten about people who play harder content purely for the challenge? Nobody played 51+ for rewards because you made fractal rewards dreadful, they played it purely for the challenge because the rewards didn’t improve after 48. Why are you so happy to cater to foaming casuals who want to just press 1 and get champ bags, but people who actually do your content for the actual fun of the content (you know, the way everyone would play in an ideal world) not only get ignored, but now punished?

I’m confused.

but people who actually do your content for the actual fun of the content (you know, the way everyone would play in an ideal world) not only get ignored, but now punished?

If you played the content for the fun of it, and had fun doing it, what’s the problem? It seems like you have already received the desired reward (fun).

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

How would the WvW community react if their progression was reset? How would the pvp community feel if theirs was?

you can argue with me saying that they are not equivalent, but in the end everyone determines their what progression they find important, from mini collectors to tpvp pros to elite pve guilds. Nobody wants their progression reset, regardless of what their progression is. The failure of many people to empathize with that is truly baffling to me.

A great many people highly valued the accomplishment of hitting fractal 80. even if you did it during the Search and Rescue days, or as recently as last week doing odd numbers, you still killed a boat load of insanely tough dredge. Still dodged a lot of deadly fire arrows. Still beat an brutally challenging Mossman fight dozens of times. It is no small feat, not only of skill but also endurance.

I seriously hope anet considered the blood, sweat and tears many people put into their fractal progression before they made this decision. I hope that the objections we have raised cause them to reconsider some aspects of the change, though I suspect it won’t.

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/

Posted by: waxpax.6350

waxpax.6350

Nearly every boss in fotm has tells for their agony attacks and the agony can be dodged, blocked, and or reflected. The only boss that has undodge-able agony is the maw, and you can survive the maw with 55 ar easily. You could also survive the maw at 40 ar and two guardians with tome to heal you thru it before ascended weapons were released.

Kilandros.2098

As someone who has done hundreds of 48s with PUGs, the only time I’ve ever seen AR questioned is if someone is going from 100% HP -> fully dead during a boss encounter. Also, the only time I’ve ever seen class composition become an issue is when the group needs a Guardian in which case you’re getting the boot regardless of whether you’re a Ranger or a Warrior.

Maybe the groups I’ve encountered are “wannabe leetist” as I tend to PUG in the mid-late 30’s. I do lots of them as well.

Most likely wannabe elitists as you say. Ironically, 48 runs are far easier and smoother than 20 and 30 runs because people are highly experienced and really know what they’re doing.

Posted by: Corpus Christi.2057

Corpus Christi.2057

I’m also against such a “reward” considering it’s unfair to newer players who were not around to run Fractals during the period when the Revive Orb trick was present.

What about “the newer people” who were not around various LS events and can’t get the past items ( e.g. Zephyrite helm ) now that they are gone? Should we reset the past LS content so the “status quo” is restored? What about “the newer people” who didn’t start playing the game since its premiere and couldn’t get all the past achievement points so the could have the rewards chests unlocked right now, like the others who did play the game from the very beginning? Should we reset all the achievement points so the “status quo” is restored?
Your logic is staggering.

Three 80-lvl Rangers. Why? ‘Cos they’re that cool.

McFly.2134

Current concerns:
1) Will 30+ be given compensation? Will 50+ be given extra compensation? What will it be?
2) Please explain what happens to infused backpieces. Was infusing it with 250 ectos a complete waste? If so, will those be given back?
I will personally keep posting these once or twice every page until a dev responds to them (even though I really only care about the second one).

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

They could always just make 80 the new 30 and make 100 the new 50. All that would accomplish is an unneeded grind. The new 50 probably won’t even be obtainable to most of these 80s. I expect the instabilities to be something like the gauntlet, where you take double damage, can’t dodge or have to face multiple bosses at once. The level 49 instability would be extreme, like you only have 1 hp and can’t rez. Leaderboards would be pointless if there were 100 groups at level 50, though I would imagine they would include your completion time, even though you’d have to get lucky RNG with the best fractals.

Back when the first groups were reaching level 80, all I saw was spy kit spam and whatever else consumables being used. I wouldn’t classify that as legitimately reaching level 80, and would hope these methods have or are being disabled.

… and who’s really going to PuG past 30/40. Assuming the new levels are actually difficult, I expect to only see min/maxed guild groups on the top and probable exploiters on the very top.

Kilandros.2098

I’m also against such a “reward” considering it’s unfair to newer players who were not around to run Fractals during the period when the Revive Orb trick was present.

What about “the newer people” who were not around various LS events and can’t get the past items ( e.g. Zephyrite helm ) now that they are gone? Should we reset the past LS content so the “status quo” is restored? What about “the newer people” who didn’t start playing the game since its premiere and couldn’t get all the past achievement points so the could have the rewards chests unlocked right now, like the others who? Should we reset all the achievement points so the “status quo” is restored?

It isn’t, actually. Has Anet retroactively given rewards for, say, Flame and Frost after the LS event ended? That’s essentially what you’re asking for. You’re asking for a reward that was not available in game when you completed the content. And yet you think it’s “logical” to compare to LS where the rewards are made plainly visible to those who choose to pursue them? You pursued 50+ Fractals knowing there was no special reward. Now you want one. A real comparison to LS would be for people who completed Flame and Frost and are now demanding an additional reward that was not available when they completed the content. And yes, I would be opposed to that additional reward as well.

Stop posting for a minute and really think about that. There is a difference that you’re choosing not to see.

Corpus Christi.2057

ahahahaha

NO WAY.

How ironic that the skin rewards cap at lvl 10 fractals now – precisely because of the laymen kids who cried for the skins they couldn’t get ’cos they were too lazy to do higher level fractals. Hypocrisy, gotta love it. Please, Anet, stop this madness.

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

you’re thinking of level 80 people. The level 48’s are legit. Anyone above level 50 had to exploit to get there since there is a hard cap on agony at that point.

Posted by: Patrikan Habaton.2548

Patrikan Habaton.2548

If you remember not to remove topics just because they give negative Feedback.

Kthanks.

As long as it is respectful and doesn’t include violations of the Forum Code of Conduct, it won’t be removed.

First Off Speaking of Respect when not respecting effort and time of Players by just deleting it’s reward scale 81 is ridiculus!

Here you go respectfull Version:

Hi out there,

I have invested lot of Money for : Rez orbs , Diffrent Armors and repair canisters to get to fractals scale 81 back in 2012

I really enjoyed the time playing altough rewards were bad we we’re proud beeing the first ones posting in official Forums that scale 80 might be a cap. Even without receving an answer from dev’s some months later at least the even Levels were hardcapped at 50. I was still able to do some lvl 80 runs just for fun. We were blamed several times to be exploiter cause we bought rez orbs to survive maw.

I really waited a year now patiently for a fractals update so I can Play scale 80 again or might can climb up higher than 80 ( sicne I can enter 81 but It will port me to 80) I was and am proud that we could finish your so called hardest Content as the first Group I know of. Now I see the update comming and taking away all the hard work I have done to get that high in just a few lines of update notes.

If I would have just farmed after lvl 30 instead of progressing I would have made Money instead of spending Money on rez orbs armors repair cannisters, and could have made about 3-5 Legendaries back than. I did choose to Play the game the way I enjoyed it still I think you should: NEVER EVER TAKE AWAY PROGRESS PLAYER MADE IN A GAME, it would hurt me much less if you take me away a legendary than my lvl 81 …(I don’t have a legendary ) but deleting my Progress worth about 3-5 legendaries is like deleting legendaries from ppl that have them.

So please explain to me why would you do this? take me out of the leaderboards I’m fine. But don’t take away a Thing that I have spent loads of Money and time. I asked in 10 months ago in a post if scale 80 is the cap what’s the Thing there was never ever an answer to this. I asked really nicly if it is the cap and that things starting to bug on higher scales. I don’t get an answer.

And now I am comparing deleting my personal reward lvl to deleting legendaries witch is for me about the effort you put in to get there finding out every mechanics ect… If I make a thread about it in discussion it get deleted it wasn’t offensive I just asked what ppl think if they’re legendary would be deleted for me it feels like you took away just about the effort of 3 of em so it seems legit to ask.

The Main Point is: HOW CAN I EVER TRUST AGAIN A GAME THAT TAKES AWAY THINGS I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED?

so if I go again fractals what proof do I have you don’t do it again if I do craft a legendary what proof I have that you don’t just delete it in a year cause you realize that legendaries are tooo moneybased?

first scale 81 fractals

(edited by Patrikan Habaton.2548)

McFly.2134

For a good comparison regarding the AR change on infused back pieces:

250 ectos is a chunk of change. We’ll say that it makes up 75% of the mat/gold investment to created an infused back item (that number is inaccurate, I just used an easy number for sanity’s sake).

What does 75% mat/gold investment of a legendary weapon look like? What if tomorrow ANET makes an announcement that crafting legendaries is far easier. 1) They remove the Icy Runestone requirement. 2) They remove the Mystic Clover requirement. 3) They remove one of the Gifts (Making only three required). 4) They remove the precursor requirement.

How would you feel about that if you literally finished your legendary a week ago?

Posted by: Dirdyy.1648

Dirdyy.1648

After hitting lvl30+ the runs mostly got much more easier because u find only experienced players.

When reset to 30 PUG`s will get ugly again, like “AAAAAA i m dead, plz rezzz. AAAAA im dead plz rezz me, AAAAAA….”

Posted by: Korossive.7085

Korossive.7085

Agree on pvp rank comparison, heck, reset everyone to 30 too see how the community likes the game then.

VOLKON.1290

Kthanks.

As long as it is respectful and doesn’t include violations of the Forum Code of Conduct, it won’t be removed.

Hi out there,

I have invested lot of Money for : Rez orbs , Diffrent Armors and repair canisters to get to fractals scale 81 back in 2012

I really enjoyed the time playing altough rewards were bad we we’re proud beeing the first ones posting in official Forums that scale 80 might be a cap. Even without receving an answer from dev’s some months later at least the even Levels were hardcapped at 50. I was still able to do some lvl 80 runs just for fun. We were blamed several times to be exploiter cause we bought rez orbs to survive maw.

I really waited a year now patiently for a fractals update so I can Play scale 80 again or might can climb up higher than 80 ( sicne I can enter 81 but It will port me to 80) I was and am proud that we could finish your so called hardest Content as the first Group I know of. Now I see the update comming and taking away all the hard work I have done to get that high in just a few lines of update notes.

If I would have just farmed after lvl 30 instead of progressing I would have made Money instead of spending Money on rez orbs armors repair cannisters, and could have made about 3-5 Legendaries back than. I did choose to Play the game the way I enjoyed it still I think you should: NEVER EVER TAKE AWAY PROGRESS PLAYER MADE IN A GAME, it would hurt me much less if you take me away a legendary than my lvl 81 …(I don’t have a legendary ) but deleting my Progress worth about 3-5 legendaries is like deleting legendaries from ppl that have them.

So please explain to me why would you do this? take me out of the leaderboards I’m fine. But don’t take away a Thing that I have spent loads of Money and time. I asked in 10 months ago in a post if scale 80 is the cap what’s the Thing there was never ever an answer to this. I asked really nicly if it is the cap and that things starting to bug on higher scales. I don’t get an answer.

And now I am comparing deleting my personal reward lvl to deleting legendaries witch is for me about the effort you put in to get there finding out every mechanics ect… If I make a thread about it in discussion it get deleted it wasn’t offensive I just asked what ppl think if they’re legendary would be deleted for me it feels like you took away just about the effort of 3 of em so it seems legit to ask.

The Main Point is: HOW CAN I EVER TRUST AGAIN A GAME THAT TAKES AWAY THINGS I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED?

so if I go again fractals what proof do I have you don’t do it again if I do craft a legendary what proof I have that you don’t just delete it in a year cause you realize that legendaries are tooo moneybased?

You have not earned level 80 under the new challenges and new Fractals.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Kilandros.2098

ahahahaha

NO WAY.

How ironic that the skin rewards cap at lvl 10 fractals now – precisely because of the laymen kids who cried for the skins they couldn’t get ’cos they were too lazy to do higher level fractals. Hypocrisy, gotta love it. Please, Anet, stop this madness.

I thought you didn’t care about the skins? I thought you only cared about the challenge and the accomplishment etc. etc.

Your arguments are becoming increasingly schizophrenic. Do you care about skins or not? Did you run Fractals for the challenge or not? Why do you want a reward if you ran them for the challenge? Why do you care about skins if you only ran them for the challenge?

Sounds to me like you actually care about the reward rather than simply the challenge. And it sounds to me like you probably advanced 50+ hoping to get a jump start on the new rewards you were hoping Anet would implement once 50+ was opened. Whoops. I guess that didn’t work out.

Posted by: McSlappy.1372

McSlappy.1372

What about “the newer people” who were not around various LS events and can’t get the past items ( e.g. Zephyrite helm ) now that they are gone? Should we reset the past LS content so the “status quo” is restored? What about “the newer people” who didn’t start playing the game since its premiere and couldn’t get all the past achievement points so the could have the rewards chests unlocked right now, like the others who did play the game from the very beginning? Should we reset all the achievement points so the “status quo” is restored?

That’s an easy question for the logical. Yes. Those who purchase the game now should have access to that same progression and items as the other people who purchased the game. If not then the cost of the game should be proportionally less if not more of a discount.

VOLKON.1290

Agree on pvp rank comparison, heck, reset everyone to 30 too see how the community likes the game then.

If the reset the WxP to some lower value yet made it account bound? There would be some complaints, true, but there would also be much rejoicing. (30 isn’t a viable number, some people have levels in the multiple hundreds, even four digits.)

#TeamJadeQuarry

Patrikan Habaton.2548

Kthanks.

Hi out there,

You have not earned new legendaries with the new particel effect and new precursor crafting so they should delete it.

first scale 81 fractals

Corpus Christi.2057

What about “the newer people” who were not around various LS events and can’t get the past items ( e.g. Zephyrite helm ) now that they are gone? Should we reset the past LS content so the “status quo” is restored? What about “the newer people” who didn’t start playing the game since its premiere and couldn’t get all the past achievement points so the could have the rewards chests unlocked right now, like the others who? Should we reset all the achievement points so the “status quo” is restored?

It isn’t, actually. Has Anet retroactively given rewards for, say, Flame and Frost after the LS event ended? That’s essentially what you’re asking for. You’re asking for a reward that was not available in game when you completed the content. And yet you think it’s “logical” to compare to LS where the rewards are made plainly visible to those who choose to pursue them? You pursued 50+ Fractals knowing there was no special reward. Now you want one. A real comparison to LS would be for people who completed Flame and Frost and are now demanding an additional reward that was not available when they completed the content. And yes, I would be opposed to that additional reward as well.

Stop posting for a minute and really think about that. There is a difference that you’re choosing not to see.

Think for a second yourself ( I’ve seen you spam the same nonsense all over the many topics prior to their merger ) about the point that I’ve quoted of you:
“The rewards would not be fair because the newer players couldn’t have used the Revive Orb to advance to higher level fractals.”
Notice how you nowhere mentioned the things you are stating now. Now, knowing that, re-read my post again. It makes perfect sense when your “revive orb fairness” made none.

(edited by Moderator)

Corpus Christi.2057

^ That.

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

I don’t get all the leaderboard junk in this game? Didn’t care about achievement leaderboard, definitely don’t care about fotm leaderboards.

Do players actual care? Do you gaze admiringly at them? are we suppose to? Is this a xbox console thing?

JQ Druid

(edited by Wetpaw.3487)

Patrikan Habaton.2548

^ That.

same with legendaries I mean common they’re to much Money based atm When will ppl get that they are currently taking away somthing from me I have worked for in this game. So why should I get over it? it’s just unfair as a fact!

first scale 81 fractals

VOLKON.1290

You have not earned new legendaries with the new particel effect and new precursor crafting so they should delete it.

Eh… precursors still drop. They’re adding additional ways to get them. Fractals above level 30 are being changed to add new challenges, and as a whole there will be three new Fractals in addition. This is a reset on things above level 30.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Kilandros.2098

Think for a second yourself ( I’ve seen you spam the same nonsense all over the many topics prior to their merger ) about the point that I’ve quoted of you:
“The rewards would not be fair because the newer players couldn’t have used the Revive Orb to advance to higher level fractals.”
Notice how you nowhere mentioned the things you are stating now. Now, knowing that, re-read my post again. It makes perfect sense when your “revive orb fairness” made none.
Get some fresh air, mate. Seriously.

I’m sorry for this is so difficult for you. Retroactive rewards are not the same as Living Story rewards. Particularly when you’re demanding those retroactive rewards for content Anet never wanted you to access in the first place. I think you’re being willfully blind here.

Let’s be honest here. You only progressed past 50 to get a head start on the new rewards once Anet opened up 50+. Then you could be among the first to show off in LA whatever shiny new stuff was introduced. Your gamble backfire and ended up being a waste of time. Now you’re kitten ed. Tough luck, really.

(edited by Kilandros.2098)

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Seeing that much ppl got to 50 on an exploitation that was fixed i think its ok to drop it down i am not sure about all the way to 30 but its still needed if your going to changes things up.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

mtpelion.4562

I don’t get all the leaderboard junk in this game? Didn’t care about achievement leaderboard, definitely don’t care about fotm leaderboards. Do players actual care? Do you gaze admiringly at them? are we suppose to? Is this a xbox console thing?

The leaderboard is a red herring. They completely redesigned the difficulty, content, and process for doing Fractals of 30+ which is why they are dropping people back down to that level.

VOLKON.1290

^ That.

same with legendaries I mean common they’re to much Money based atm When will ppl get that they are currently taking away somthing from me I have worked for in this game. So why should I get over it? it’s just unfair as a fact!

You do realize all that’s being taken away is a number obtained (through whatever means) in a Fractals system that will no longer exist, right? It’s no longer relevant to the new system.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Patrikan Habaton.2548

Seeing that much ppl got to 50 on an exploitation that was fixed i think its ok to drop it down i am not sure about all the way to 30 but its still needed if your going to changes things up.

what exploits tell me 1 I used rez orbs at maw there was no post anyhwhere that this is en exploit so get over it I’m just a skilled palyer used gamemechanics to achievs somthing you didn’t now you jalous and anet seems to be with the 3 mio that can’t achiev it isntead of the 100 that can!

first scale 81 fractals

Corpus Christi.2057

^ That.

That’s because some people believe in perceptible things, while the others both in perceptible and non-perceptible. Hence, they question your “dedication, effort, ambition” as something you have spent in the game, doing higher level fractals. They ask you for numbers, while they themselves play the game for the experience. Get over it, mate. At the same time, when they tell you “don’t give them any rewards for nothing”, they were the ones asking for the fractal weapons to be obtainable from lower fractal levels because they can’t be bothered doing some “tougher stuff”. Hypocrisy.

VOLKON.1290

what exploits tell me 1 I used rez orbs at maw there was no post anyhwhere that this is en exploit so get over it I’m just a skilled palyer used gamemechanics to achievs somthing you didn’t now you jalous and anet seems to be with the 3 mio that can’t achiev it isntead of the 100 that can!

Good job, you were definitely skilled at the old system. I acknowledge that, well done indeed. Now let’s see how you do with the new system that is replacing the old system.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Kilandros.2098

Good job, you were definitely skilled at the old system. I acknowledge that, well done indeed. Now let’s see how you do with the new system that is replacing the old system.

Righteous post.

Patrikan Habaton.2548

Well you definatly deserve a Legendary with old particel effects no go farm a new one for the new Effects and stats changes!

first scale 81 fractals

Posted by: slurpey.6014

slurpey.6014

Let’s just reset the whole game while we at it. That gives a balance on every aspect since nothing remains

Posted by: fxtrm.8356

fxtrm.8356

Same top players will be top in the new system too, if they don’t quit because they were stolen their hard work. If you think otherwise you are just naive. There is a reason 90% of casual pve community uses guides made by select few.

Corpus Christi.2057

Let’s just reset the whole game while we at it. That gives a balance on every aspect since nothing remains

Haha, precisely that!:P

mtpelion.4562

Same top players will be top in the new system too, if they don’t quit because they were stolen their hard work. If you think otherwise you are just naive.

Nothing has been stolen from them. They got the rewards that they earned. Going forward, they will also get the rewards that they earn.

Nothing is actually changing other than a formerly pointless number being set to the last meaningful value.