Full Zerkers ONLY!

Full Zerkers ONLY!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

pve will all ways be lame

pvp/wvw is end game shame they don’t focus on that

Yes, brain-afk’ing in zergs and playing a joke of an e-sport is “end game”.

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Full Zerkers ONLY!

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

pve will all ways be lame

pvp/wvw is end game shame they don’t focus on that

Yes, brain-afk’ing in zergs and playing a joke of an e-sport is “end game”.

Yeah ’cause all there is in wvw is zergs!

Edit: I was just alone on our maps in wvw against a bunch of golems – I didn’t stand a chance but was able to get some camps and towers back – alone. Capping a tower is easier than soloing a dungeon but the way to get there mostly isn’t as I’m up against humans who don’t always do what they’re “programmed” to do and also against annoying npcs and unnerfed mobs who destroy the siege I’m trying to build.

So before this thread turns into a soldier’s vs zerkers and zerker’s vs wvw.. (I hope you see what I did there) let’s call it a day.

(edited by Jana.6831)

Full Zerkers ONLY!

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

I like to think I am a pretty well rounded player. I run WvW and sPvP, but have also done enough speed clears and such that I know my way around all the dungeons. Depends on what I feel like at the moment.

End game is different for everyone. Sadly its kinda stale for all of us at the moment. If it wasn’t I don’t think we would have filled up 10 pages going at it here, we would be actually playing the game or doing something else that we enjoy.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Full Zerkers ONLY!

Posted by: FrostSpectre.4198

FrostSpectre.4198

Berserker DPS build is designed to hit high dmg against low armored targets. Every other build is designed to create or combat “longevity” mechanics like conditions, boons, healing, control and boon/condition manipulation.

I’m pretty sure berserker builds use these too if needed.

Do you have a solution against berserker DPS killing every mob in 1-3 seconds?
So that other builds can be used more widespread, especially ones which involves huge numbers of trash mobs and 1 miniboss, than what they do now…

Why are you still baffled by this? Trash mobs are trash mobs for a reason. They are just fillers between bosses. But if it offens you that much …
1. Skip them.
2. Kill them in less DPS oriented gear.
3. Write a petition for PETA.

The healing, condition, control, boon/condition manipulation is that they should also be usable in Open World PvE.

Mobs that utilize “Longevity” mechanics are extremely rare, so it’s waste of DPS potential…

Compare the number of mobs to target depending on build:

Berserker DPS builds can attack everything and get rewards from them, even if they’re trash mobs. Everything is easy prey for DPS builds.

Non-“berserker DPS builds” are limited to the 1-5 mobs of the whole event, which are champion rank and higher.

Should there be more berserkers than usual, even the higher rank mobs will die before 2/3 of other builds do anything.

There’s a serious imbalance for other builds in open world PvE, even though it should give equal chances for every build.

It seems that combat is not part of GW2 end game, even though it should.
Since at lvl 80, mobs will do pretty much nothing to you.
What else for “Casual PvE adventurer”?

Endless farming to get gold for gems to dress up simulator and rant random stuff on IRC???

I’m a casual PvE adventurer, I enjoy combat, adventure and helping, but not farming.
I rarely do PvP or Hard PvE, unless it’s organized.

(edited by FrostSpectre.4198)

Full Zerkers ONLY!

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Let this thread die?

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Full Zerkers ONLY!

Posted by: Dalanor.5387

Dalanor.5387

Let this thread die?

Nah, let that spammer entertain us.

Full Zerkers ONLY!

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

Stil waiting for the video.. :c

toxic since 2012