God's Regalia

God's Regalia

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Elitarny Mistrz.6051

Elitarny Mistrz.6051

Arena net please add other God’s regalias. I really wait for Grenth, Lyssa, Melandru and Kormir Regalias. I think lot of Gw1 players want it after, we’re get Balthazar’s and Dwayna’s.

God's Regalia

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

+1

Especially the plant looking one (Melandru? Correct me if I’m wrong) because wow more Sylvari armor/outfits please and thank you!

God's Regalia

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

Personally, I don’t care much about the outfits, and the emphasis on Human gods has annoyed me for some time.

How about Havroun outfits for each of the major SotWs instead? :P

God's Regalia

Posted by: Artanis.4963

Artanis.4963

Personally, I don’t care much about the outfits, and the emphasis on Human gods has annoyed me for some time.

We could do outfits for the Asuran and Charr gods— oh wait.

God's Regalia

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

How about Havroun outfits for each of the major SotWs instead? :P

why not both ^^

I agree with OP sugestion
and with suggestion of quoted by me guy about outfits regarding Spirits of the Wild

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

God's Regalia

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

Arena net please add other God’s regalias. I really wait for Grenth, Lyssa, Melandru and Kormir Regalias. I think lot of Gw1 players want it after, we’re get Balthazar’s and Dwayna’s.

As a GW1 veteran, I would most certainly NOT want more outfits with the armor of the gods. The only worthy way these could be put into the game would be as cultural armors for their respective races (6 gods for humans, Khan-Ur, Pyre and other famous charr heroes for charr etc). I was dumbfounded when I saw Balthazar armor on charr (well, on any race actually but on charr especially because of their centuries-old enmity).

But since apparently nothing is sacred for ANet, they will probably come out eventually – we’re already through the looking glass since they already released 2 of them.

God's Regalia

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Eh…I’d be ok if they never released another outfit ever again and instead concentrated on making armor sets.

God's Regalia

Posted by: Enrif.7359

Enrif.7359

i want Abbadons Regalia!

God's Regalia

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Um… is there any doubt, and I mean ANNNNYYY doubt, that they are going to keep releasing more divine regalia outfits?

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

God's Regalia

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

Rely on iron, not false gods…..

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

God's Regalia

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

The only one they might not release is Kormir. The only reason we’re getting the other ones is because they already exist. They’re Dervish elite skills from GW1.