Guess the feature thread!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Removing Restrictions: all weapons for all classes

Yes! Finally! I’ve always wanted my warrior to use staff and s/f.

magical professions can use melee weapons by imbuing them with magic.
Warriors should be able to use magical weapons by using them as melee weapons.
Ever heard of a Quarterstaff?
Scepter can be used as a stick.
Focus as a boomerang.

I could see the quarterstaff and would embrace the concept. The last two are too forced, though.

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Removing Restrictions: all weapons for all classes

Yes! Finally! I’ve always wanted my warrior to use staff and s/f.

magical professions can use melee weapons by imbuing them with magic.
Warriors should be able to use magical weapons by using them as melee weapons.
Ever heard of a Quarterstaff?
Scepter can be used as a stick.
Focus as a boomerang.

I could see the quarterstaff and would embrace the concept. The last two are too forced, though.

Hmm, maybe scepter and focus would be too far fetched. But a quarterstaff could really work.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Posted by: Dalanor.5387

Dalanor.5387

• The Art of Combat: New traits, confirmed here.
  • Critical!: Ferocity, what else?
  • A New Way to Explore the Looks of Guild Wars 2: Wardrobe system hopefully, already datamined
  • A Colorful Outlook: Dye system copy from China version?
  • Looking For Group?: Improved lfg (like gw2lfg.com was), maybe some guild recruiting feature
  • Removing Restrictions: I have literally no idea. Oo
  • Account-Bound: WXP.
  • A Solid Foundation: Performance changes.
  • Facilitating Friendly Play: Improvement in overflow, party, squad system.

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

It would be awesome if removing restrictions refereed to the condi-stack limit, but I know better than to hope for that…

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Most of this stuff is just bring us up to date with the Chinese client

I am very mixed about it- because while I understand their position I am not that thrilled about a lot of it.

Frankly I would have liked to see improvement on our game.

Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: Moss.5371

Moss.5371

Many people putting their money on “all weapons for all classes”. The amount of new skills and trait reworking that this would imply… I don’t buy it (sadly).

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

Most of this stuff is just bring us up to date with the Chinese client

That’s what has me the most worried.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Posted by: Ravion Hawk.4736

Ravion Hawk.4736

The Art of Combat:
New armor drops across the board from 0 to 80

Critical!:
Ferocity

A New Way to Explore the Looks of Guild Wars 2:
Camera options
Armor type sort added to the Trade Post

A Colorful Outlook:
Account wide Dye palette
GPU for graphics instead of CPU/GPU hybrid

Looking For Group?:
LFG out of Beta

Removing Restrictions:
Weapons on all Classes

Account-Bound:
Soulbound becomes Account Bound
Guild membership becomes account wide instead of character based.

A Solid Foundation:
Better tutorial
Guild Halls (facilitated by account wide guild membership)

Facilitating Friendly Play:
Fixes to the kick feature in dungeons
Addressing AFK and Leeching
Events become treated like dungeons where everyone in the effective radius of the event has to be dead before you can waypoint out (players that made it public in chat AND on the forums that they would not revive you if you were dead would have no one to blame but themselves if this were to be implemented)

Guild Wars has a big following because it was a casual player’s MMO. I doubt they would harm any solo aspects of GW2.

Head of the Order of the Iron Ravens [OoIR]
Lady Alexis Hawk – Main – Necromancer
Ravion Hawk – Warrior

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

mar 21The Art of Combat – Revamp to some of the boss tells, and general fighting in Gw2? Or maybe something for sPvP

mar 21Critical! – Crit dmg changes

mar 24A New Way to Explore the Looks of Guild Wars 2 – Something to do with skins, or scenery

mar 24A Colorful Outlook – dyes?

mar 26Looking For Group? – Better lfg system

mar 27Removing Restrictions – More account bound gear?

mar 27Account-Bound – Steps being taken to convert to an account bound system

mar 28A Solid Foundation – No idea, maybe reflecting on start LS S2.

abr 2Facilitating Friendly Play – Rezzing and healing maybe counted as credit?

abr 3Facilitating Friendly Play: Part Two – Better bonuses for being in a party

abr 4Facilitating Friendly Play: Part Three – New Ui added for player coordination.

idk, just guessing.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Posted by: Medens.4960

Medens.4960

The Art of Combat: something with runes and sigils (2 sigils on 2h-weps). Maybe a timer that shows how much time is left before a combo field is gone???

Critical!: Ferocity. I bet all my money on this.

A New Way to Explore the Looks of Guild Wars 2: They could either mean looks of landscapes in GW2 or looks as in how someone looks like. If it’s the first, then maybe a change in the world map (e.g. see which events are going on where)? If it’s the latter, maybe a warderobe or something.

A Colorful Outlook: Should be about dyes.

Looking For Group?: Something that notifies other players in your area when you want to do something (e.g. you say lfg for AC path 3 in the LFG Tab, and then people in the area are notified about it). Maybe also a better kick system.

Removing Restrictions: Let’s see, what’s preventing us to do something so far? Well we can’t teleport once we’re in combat, we can’t go beyond invicible walls in areas (e.g. the strong water current that prevents you from swimming further away), we can’t change weapons, besides swapping, when in combat. I don’t know there are soooo many things that could be this feature.

A Solid Foundation: I have no idea what this would mean.

Facilitating Friendly Play: Something about overflow, new players, more working together in LS zergs…..etc etc

Posted by: DarksunG.9537

DarksunG.9537

Right now the list looks like the small QoL features you’d get from the LS anyways. I don’t see why they are making a big deal about this April patch. it’s just a backlog.

I thought it was major features; races, zones, classes, skills… it’s just bundled minor updates. I can’t believe it took them a year and a half to scrap the trait respec costs. They did that in GW1 in a few months. & the last 3 days of the reveal are just LFG system updates. really? this is the major feature patch? Why does Anet keep over hyping everything?

Posted by: nGumball.1283

nGumball.1283

Right now the list looks like the small QoL features you’d get from the LS anyways. I don’t see why they are making a big deal about this April patch. it’s just a backlog.

I thought it was major features; races, zones, classes, skills… it’s just bundled minor updates. I can’t believe it took them a year and a half to scrap the trait respec costs. They did that in GW1 in a few months. & the last 3 days of the reveal are just LFG system updates. really? this is the major feature patch? Why does Anet keep over hyping everything?

Race, zone, class in a feature patch? are you high?

DarksunG.9537

Apparently you don’t know what a feature is. The things I listed are all FEATURES. updating the LFG system & removing the retrait cost is a minor QoL tweak. Half of these changes are undoing things that were bad ideas to begin with! If you call those features, then updating server stability must be a major feature to you. & if you don’t think they’d add that in the regular biweekly patches then Anet disagrees with you:

“Some of our players believe that because we are doing this Living World seasons, and these features or these big feature-builds, that it means that the features you would traditionally get in an expansion, or the content you would traditionally get in an expansion, is not something that will get added to Guild Wars 2. And that is not true at all.” – Colin Johanson

Hate to burst your bubble, but you’re alone in your thinking. Especially when they made such a big deal about this upcoming patch & keep talking about:

“We have a couple of really big Guild Wars projects cooking in the background.”

After more than a Year & a half & no expansion you’d have to be high to think that minor tweaks & a handful of traits is anything more than standard MMO patches. I’m not even sure they’ll add a real, collectible, unlockable, cosmetic system.

(edited by DarksunG.9537)

Posted by: adubb.2453

adubb.2453

Art of Combat
Balance changes. New skills for all classes. Long shot prediction: All classes get access to all weapons. edit Oh right! And the new Sigil/Rune business we heard about awhile back!

Critical!
Introduction to Ferocity and the general reworking of crit damage and crit chance.

A New Way to Explore the Looks of Guild Wars 2
Wardrobe functionality built in to the hero tab. Implementation of First Person view, ability to change DoF settings and camera height. Long shot Predition: Possibly a behind the scenes rework of the engine itself. Optimizing lag issues prevalent in WvW/zerg combat.

A Colorful Outlook
Account wide dye system. Perhaps fixing issues with how certain materials are rendered. (Sylvari Cultural armor fix, anyone?)

Looking For Group?
LFG tool out of beta. New features? Commander tag rework? Commander tag account-wide. Different color tacos.

Removing Restrictions
PvP/PvE gear intermingling. No more time restriction on ascended materials. No more restrictions on guild size. No more restrictions on guesting. I’m just guessing at this point hah.

Account Bound
Legendaries and Ascended items are now account bound always and no longer soulbound to one specific character. Certain annoying items (bloodstone dust, Empyreal Fragments, Dragonite Ore) no longer account bound. Account bound WXP and Glory (or whatever it’s replacement is)

A Solid Foundation
Changes to leveling process in early levels as implemented in the China release. Guild/player housing.

Facilitating Friendly Play
Implementing some behind the scenes changes to discourage bad player behavior in all areas of the game. PvP afkers, consistent match dropping. WvW afkers. Perhaps loosening up on the excessive messaging restrictions if the player is a commander. Perhaps tightening excessive messaging restrictions for players who have been blocked by a certain number of people or have a history of abuse.

Maybe we’ll actually get a rework of healing and opening up the way for viable healing builds.

Who knows, really? What do you think?

(edited by adubb.2453)

Posted by: nGumball.1283

nGumball.1283

Apparently you don’t know what a feature is. The things I listed are all FEATURES. updating the LFG system & removing the retrait cost is a minor QoL tweak. If you call those featuers, then updating server stability must be a feature to you. & if you don’t think theyd add that in the regular biweekly patches then Anet disagrees with you:

“Some of our players believe that because we are doing this Living World seasons, and these features or these big feature-builds, that it means that the features you would traditionally get in an expansion, or the content you would traditionally get in an expansion, is not something that will get added to Guild Wars 2. And that is not true at all.” – Colin Johanson

Hate to burst your bubble, but you’re alone in your thinking. Especially when they made such a big deal about this upcoming patch & keep talking about:

“We have a couple of really big Guild Wars projects cooking in the background.”

After more than a Year & a half & no expansion you’d have to be high to think that minor tweaks & a handful of traits is anything more than standard MMO patches. I’m not even sure they’ll add a real, collectible, unlockable, cosmetic system.

There is a difference in content patches and feature ones. A new race and zone is new content being introduced not a feature. Expansions are always divided into changes to the gameplay and systems of the game and changes to the content as in new races, zones, classes or whatever.

This is supposed to be the first part, the tweaks and updates to the mechanics of the game. Which was stated by the company but people don’t bother reading.

If you really thought that Anet was releasing zones, races and classes without the media hyping the world up again, you are obviously high which was the point from the start. You simply seem too unaware of what MMOs are about and there have never and there will never be an MMO releasing a huge expansion-like race/class/zone updating patch without stating it clearly.

Posted by: chemiclord.3978

chemiclord.3978

How about we NOT start guessing and speculating so that we aren’t disappointed and enraged when it inevitably does not meet the wild speculations we had prematurely formed?

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

Removing restrictions sounds intriguing. If it’s all weapons for all classes that’s cool. If it’s all armors too..who would ever wear light armor? Unless they balance it out by heavy armor = more armor, slightly lower stats. Light = less armor but slightly higher stats. Medium armor = balance between the two. Or it’s just using the appearance of any armor you want

Removing armor restrictions would probably only go so far as the skin.

For example, I COULD dress my Sylvari Mesmer in tier 3 medium cultural armor, but it would retain the stats of light armor.

Basically a more free version of the current transmutation system.

But…..that’s been a thing since launch. Unless I am misunderstanding you.

(edited by Celestina.2894)

Posted by: adubb.2453

adubb.2453

How about we NOT start guessing and speculating so that we aren’t disappointed and enraged when it inevitably does not meet the wild speculations we had prematurely formed?

I’m ALREADY excited about the trait changes alone. This feature pack is going to big no matter how you slice it. I would much rather be excited about a game I love, then perpetuate this constant state of negativity that seems so prevalent on these forums.

Come on guys, it’s okay to think new stuff is cool! Even if it turns out to not be exactly what you thought it would be, it’s still new stuff for a game we’re all clearly passionate about!

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

Agreed. I’m too old to play guessing games.

And the marketing ploy of teaser-hook does not create interest, it annoys me.

If the content is good enough, it will speak for itself.

If not, the hype will backfire.

-Been there done that

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

DarksunG.9537

There is a difference in content patches and feature ones. A new race and zone is new content being introduced not a feature. Expansions are always divided into changes to the gameplay and systems of the game and changes to the content as in new races, zones, classes or whatever.

Oh really? so then the LS is a nothing patch? It doesn’t fit either of those. Besides Southsun was a new zone but they only advertized it shortly before it came out. Though it’s true Anet would totally over-hype a Race or Class. The truth is I don’t see anything here that is more than a back-log of tweaks, QoL updates & fixing existing bad systems.

This is supposed to be the first part, the tweaks and updates to the mechanics of the game. Which was stated by the company but people don’t bother reading.

Where did they ever say that this was just the first part of a multi-patch update?

Posted by: Cush.4063

Cush.4063

I’m ALREADY excited about the trait changes alone. This feature pack is going to big no matter how you slice it. I would much rather be excited about a game I love, then perpetuate this constant state of negativity that seems so prevalent on these forums.

Come on guys, it’s okay to think new stuff is cool! Even if it turns out to not be exactly what you thought it would be, it’s still new stuff for a game we’re all clearly passionate about!

Agreed

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

The Art of Combat – Balancing, sigils & runes

Critical! – Ferocity

A New Way to Explore the Looks of Guild Wars 2 – skin-related??

A Colorful Outlook – Chinese Dye system (prepare you gems).

Looking For Group? – Improves to the LFG tool I hope.

Removing Restrictions – Levels becoming less important in the overall game? Uplevels on an equal footing with maxed characters?

Account-Bound – WXP, trinkets, runes, sigils?

A Solid Foundation – No idea

Facilitating Friendly Play – reward fixes?
Facilitating Friendly Play: Part Two – more group options beside ‘party’
Facilitating Friendly Play: Part Three – guild management tools?

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Posted by: Ashabhi.1365

Ashabhi.1365

Removing Restrictions: Cultural Armor. You heard it here first.

Gawd, I hope not….

Level 80 Elementalist

Ravion Hawk.4736

But…..that’s been a thing since launch. Unless I am misunderstanding you.

Lemme rephrase myself:

Only one Guild membership per account just like Guild Wars 1. No multiple guilds that you can represent whenever.

Ravion Hawk – Warrior

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

If anet switches to Chinese style dye identification, prepare for an atomic bomb of complaining on the forums.

Posted by: Quozex.9430

Quozex.9430

Removing Restrictions: Allowing AoE skills to hit more than 5 targets.

Posted by: FrozenStarRo.7240

FrozenStarRo.7240

Somehow “Removing Restrictions” may be related to DR. Considering it hits hard even while doing the most recent of LS, because they’re all a sequence of events, it only makes sense they’d tweak or remove it entirely.

Posted by: Nabuko Darayon.9645

Nabuko Darayon.9645

The Art of Combat: New Skills. Maybe new weapon.
Critical!: Ferocity change
A New Way to Explore the Looks of Guild Wars 2: First-view camera option, or Mounts!
A Colorful Outlook: Dyes, Legendaries?
Looking For Group?: LFG tool goes out of BETA
Removing Restrictions: Wardrobe, removal of PvE/PvP seperate skins
Account-Bound: WXP
A Solid Foundation: No idea… QoL improvemenets, Optimizations?
Facilitating Friendly Play: 3 parts… More of FoTM, New Zones, redoing some WB’s

~ King Arian and Isabella of [EG] ~

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

First person mode and Rift/Valve VR API support.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

Facilitating Friendly Play – making it impossible to kick group members while standing at the last boss chest in a dungeon.

Ravion Hawk.4736

A New Way to Explore the Looks of Guild Wars 2: ………., or Mounts!

NO!

It has been said before that there will be no mounts.

We need the Devs to put “mount” and “mounts” on the list of words that get the kitten filter.

Ravion Hawk – Warrior

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

I was hoping “looks” referred to cosmetics and outfits and we’d finally get a wardrobe that doesn’t require the constant use of transmutation stones and buying multiple sets of exotic gear just to have a different look.

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

New weapons would win me over in a big way. Sadly I doubt it will happen yet.

Posted by: billymonstar.7904

billymonstar.7904

Are they going to let you carry over your looks to other parts of the game? Like Use my PvP look/armor/weapons for PvE/WvW and vice versa?

Posted by: LordHogFred.3691

LordHogFred.3691

So I’m going to go with:

The Art of Combat
Most likely referring to the sigil/rune changes.

Critical!
Has to be the ferocity stuff.
A New Way to Explore the Looks of Guild Wars 2 – Wardrobe and related cosmetic stuffs.

A Colourful Outlook
Account bound dyes hopefully but could be some graphical updates as well. like DX11 or something weird.

Looking For Groups?
Obviously LFG tweaks that hopefully includes stuff like dynamic grouping for world events.

Removing restrictions
Could be anything but the one thing I think we have in game that I would class as a “restriction” is 5 man limit on dungeons. How cool would dungeons that scale from 5 to 20 man be.

Account Bound
Some way to dump soulbound stuff into the mystic toilet in order to make it account bound so it can be transferred to another character.

A Solid Foundation
Not sure about this one. I’d like to think Guild halls/housing but it seems like too big a feature to get in alongside everything else. It’s probably going to be something along the lines of a more structured early game.

Facilitating Friendly Play
This one is in three parts so obviously has a lot of changes. One thing I’m hoping for is for some sort of overhaul to meta events so they can be triggered by groups of players more reliably. On the “friendly” topic I reckon that they’ll be looking at stuff to address things like the champ train in Queensdale (which may tie in with the above point). Lastly I think we’ll be getting some more Guild options, last online, guild broadcast, etc.

Suffice to say I’m pretty pumped to see what’s going to happen …

Posted by: VergilDeZaniah.3295

VergilDeZaniah.3295

It has been confirmed that the Art of Combat will be about runes, sigils, and more. And also a new PvP map. Cf. GW2 twitter account.

Guild leader of The Nephilim of Elysium.

Son of Elonia.

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

A New Way to Explore the Looks of Guild Wars 2: ………., or Mounts!

NO!

It has been said before that there will be no mounts.

We need the Devs to put “mount” and “mounts” on the list of words that get the kitten filter.

No it has not, it has been stated there will never be any FLYING mounts, ANet has stated several times that ground mounts are still an option but not one they are currently pursuing.

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

The Art of Combat: Maybe new weapons, thinking more the introduction of the legendary trinket, which was discussed late last year. This could also bode for some changes to how the combat system works…ie more intelligent AI, full skill bars for foes, etc.

Critical!: I agree that this will probably entail the ferocity changes more in depth.

A New Way to Explore the Looks of Guild Wars 2: Pve locker? Wardrobe? Additional means of previewing components together for mix and match purposes?

A Colorful Outlook: Account bound dyes maybe? This could also fall under the ‘Account Bound’ thread

Looking For Group?: Additional functionality for the lfg tool

Removing Restrictions: Lowering DR, removing some of the daily caps perhaps for dungeons and such. Maybe the opening up of all weapons for all classes.

Account-Bound: Any number of things here… dye, legendaries, etc

A Solid Foundation: Probably the more indepth tutorial for new players. Hoping for a little more, but we’ll see.

Facilitating Friendly Play: Overflow selecting, like GW1 districting maybe?

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Alleluia.1320

Alleluia.1320

Shooting for the moon here, but I hope “A New Way to Explore the Looks of Guild Wars 2” means implementation of first person pov.

Posted by: Lucyfer.9517

Lucyfer.9517

Removing Restrictions: Freemium model from china incoming.

Posted by: Brother Dulfite.5793

Brother Dulfite.5793

The Art of Combat: Duels, Duel tournaments, option for open world pvp (you click it on and off when you want).
Critical!: No clue.
A New Way to Explore the Looks of Guild Wars 2: Flying mounts only (so we can explore the skies, the only thing I miss about WoW).
A Colorful Outlook: Dye system account bound.
Looking For Group?: Easier LFG system with more options for specifics.
Removing Restrictions: More free roaming and less map walls/mountains we can’t climb.
Account-Bound: Wxp? Not sure.
A Solid Foundation: This game is based on guilds, so the foundation is guilds, so more guild stuff (hopefully guild halls).
Facilitating Friendly Play: Player Housing system, ability to visit other players houses when the door is unlocked.
Facilitating Friendly Play 2: Guild vs. Guild battles related to owning stuff (like cities in Factions).
Facilitating Friendly Play 3: New achievement/title that when you advance in it (via resurrecting people) for each new title you get you rez people 10% faster. The more you rez, the quicker you will rez essentially. Helpful players are rewarded with being more helpful.

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

Critical: Zerker nerf bringing crit in line with other stats.

A Colorful Outlook: Dyes unlock for all characters on an account. They no longer drop as loot. They can still be crafted with cooking and dye packs can still be bought in the gem store.

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

I will have a guess at todays:-

Mar 21Critical!
Ferocity, nerf to crit dam %. Not much of a surprise there but the details will be interesting, especially if they compensate celestial stat users, as it hits them the hardest.

Mar 21The Art of Combat
Uncertain with this one, could be all kinds of things really. Possibly the different rune sets, 2 sigils in 2h weapons?

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

I’m disappointed that “The Art of Combat” turned out to be about the Rune and Sigil changes that we were made aware of a few months ago.

I feel like the title they originally gave us was very misleading.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

Posted by: Slcrisis.6930

Slcrisis.6930

I’m disappointed that “The Art of Combat” turned out to be about the Rune and Sigil changes that we were made aware of a few months ago.

Indeed I was really hoping to hear something about new weapon combos for classes in this one.

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Yeah, I feel the same.
I knew it would contain rune/sigil changes, but I was also expecting something else to be in with it (preferably something completely new). Doesn’t bode well for any of the other articles. Now I get the feeling each of those blog posts is going to be on one thing, and each isn’t going to be that “big” of a feature. Definitely killed my hopes/looking forward to the other blogs.

Wonder if the account bound post is now only going to be legendaries (and maybe ascended) items are account bound. And the restriction one is going to only be removing the time gates on the ascended material crafting…

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

Posted by: Linnea.5146

Linnea.5146

Agreed. Now that I look at the list again, it’s all probably very small changes, such as account-bound dyes (which I really, really want, don’t get me wrong, and I know that I’m not the only one). I do think that they match the community’s wishes though, and we really need some of these fixes, such as the two sigil slots on two-handed weapons and the improvements of the runes. It still feels a bit “hyped”.

Now that I backtrack though, it makes sense somehow to call sigils and runes the “art of combat”. They can really make (or break, with poor choices) a build, especially if we’re going to have more interesting and viable options now. All I know now, though, is that I’ll wait with buying some of those more expensive runes.

Posted by: billymonstar.7904

billymonstar.7904

Are they going to let you carry over your looks to other parts of the game? Like Use my PvP look/armor/weapons for PvE/WvW and vice versa?

Did anet say anything on this matter?

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

Removing Restrictions: Cultural Armor. You heard it here first.

You beat me to it. GIMME YOUR HUMAN T3 LIGHT ON MY NORNS NAOUGHW.

That being said, Cultural should never have meant “racist s***” and should have just meant “In the style of” but w/e…

That also being said, I know it’s too much to hope for… kinda like my flamekissed redo being worthwhile, like hoping my assassins ascended doesn’t become totally marginalized by the crit damage penalty… all too much to hope for.

On a happier note: Account bound. 100% removal of soulbinding?!??!! too much to hope for…

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

The Art of Combat: GvG
Critical!: Pretty sure this is about GvG
A New Way to Explore the Looks of Guild Wars 2: Beautiful GvG areas
A Colorful Outlook: Colourful GvG battles
Looking For Group?: GvG
Removing Restrictions: GvG GvG
Account-Bound: Wxp? GvG
A Solid Foundation: GvG