Guild Wars 3?

Guild Wars 3?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

You couldn’t of just done a Google search? It’s not going to happen. At least not for another decade.

can u imagine how will be gw2 with the expansion aditions in the future?
LAWL!

more aoe, spam, damage, condi stack, stealth, lag, even more iwin builds for balance.

Not quite relevant to needs a new game, but okay. The only way to fix the game is to be done with elite specs and more or less bring back a trinity

Actually it isnt, that is just an excuse to pretend(only they know why they choosed that way) to adress the game issues, and will make the game even worse, where they will try to cover with something equal.
Its like a Hot on top of a Hot, wich is already a snowball effect….

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Guild Wars 3?

Posted by: TEKnowledgy.1760

TEKnowledgy.1760

If gw3 was a thing they better have a lot more things pertaining to war, like boat / airship battles. Flight mechanics, wall scaling (throwing ropes up walls or ladders) the whole shabang bang

Sounds more like a pipe dream, why would it even be like that?

GW1 just didn’t have the elements to make a working MMO, it was very restricted I mean if I even recall the game didn’t even have both X and Y axis, Gw2 does. I am pretty sure that with current engine GW2 devs are able to expand it and work on it much better and should be able to make Boat / Airship battles if it should ever be a thing. They made GW2 in awareness that they needed an engine that was easier or even possible to mod, GW1 was very restricted. ( I have no fact and I may aswell just rumbeling nonsene, but that is what I think).

Pretty sure gw1 had an x,y axis lols.

I hope he meant Z axis

More like a “u v w x y and z” axis to gw1 I’m pretty sure if the Lich’s alliance had a chance to fight abbadon’s alliance he would have done it.

Got players alliance got the Lich’s alliance got the Shiro Tagachi alliance got the Destroyers alliance got Abbadon’s alliance. Got luxon alliance got the kurzick alliance (Kurzick and Luxon are more sub alliances as they could be both player’s enemies or allies but neither actually had any influence on destruction of tyria)

I’d bet chances be gaven they would have all fought against one another as they all had different ideas of the ruling and or destruction of tyria or world as a whole. They would of had conflicts of interests, if the story allowed it lol.

That was in just the first 3 years of gw1 as a whole haha……
GW2 Honestly, is progressing way slower compared to gw1 when it comes to the war on tyria. (so from that you should get that GW3 isn’t going be round for awhile I’d say)

Been 4yrs going on 5 what this august? (I maybe little off on that but you get my point hopefully) How many prime alliances have we fought in gw2? Can’t count world bosses as a single alliance as they are minions of the story end game bosses (well a couple are) which are the dragons but they are all in the same alliance.
GW1 has had a far more greater war and threat to tyria and or world than gw2 has had so far in the terms of axis vs allies.

I wouldn’t expect GW3 for atleast another 5+ years if ever, compared to the progress of gw2s turmoil. (Also one must take into perspective of how little anets gw2 team is becoming. Probably even more variables at play that not even I have realized yet)

In 3 years time we got 3 campaigns and different story lines and 1 expansion in gw1.
In 3 years Gw2 got 2 campaigns 2 different story lines though related to another so more like expansion onto core gw2’s 1st campaign.

Living world is more like prequels that lead up into events of a another larger story.
All living world together counting content as a whole, LW brought in 5 areas or so?
So like 5 instances in gw1 terms so could be counted as a whole as 1 expansion content wise not quiet but close.

I don’t wanna get all technical as my point being yea I’d say least 5+ years before you will hear anything about a gw3 and also like i said if ever. There is lotta things in play that effect this real life and gw2’s story progress.

If WoW would have never existed I don’t think gw2 would have either to be honest. Because gw2 was aimed at stealing let me sugar coat that “cater” WoW players that was main goal $$$$$$$ for anet not saying that in an insulting way to anet thats just gaming industry for ya.
Anet and blizzard been rivals since 05 GW1 vs WoW era I remember that very well.

(edited by TEKnowledgy.1760)

Guild Wars 3?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

^Huh? What’s that to do with a missing Z axis? Or is that a joke post, and I’m too dense to get it?

Guild Wars 3?

TEKnowledgy.1760

^Huh? What’s that to do with a missing Z axis? Or is that a joke post, and I’m too dense to get it?

I was hoping for full quote of the primary guy just wrong quoting you not dense I’m just to lazy go back copy it all and recreate the entire quote of it all lmao. i figure wont matter in 7 days from now as this post will fall into the graveyard like any thread does.
Most people don’t pay attention to what i have to say unless I’m insulting them anyways cause I’m not a “regular” on the forums. You are probably the user i run into more than any other on here because we both interact in just about all areas of the forums. So ofcoarse you’d be like da kitten I just read lmao.

(edited by TEKnowledgy.1760)

Guild Wars 3?

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

i sense a separate campaign that you can link to the current GW2 is in the pipeline , much like Cantha and Elona for GW1.

and it will be titled Guilds Wars 2 : Elona

Guild Wars 2: Elon(a) In The Dark

=P

Guild Wars 3?

Posted by: Rognik.2579

Rognik.2579

i sense a separate campaign that you can link to the current GW2 is in the pipeline , much like Cantha and Elona for GW1.

=P

But we already had Nightfall! I suppose we’re waiting for the Dawn?

Guild Wars 3?

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

=P

So Guild Wars 2: From Dusk to Dawn?

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Guild Wars 3?

TEKnowledgy.1760

=P

By Quentin Tarantino?

Guild Wars 3?

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

=P

By Quentin Tarantino?

Charrantino

Guild Wars 3?

TEKnowledgy.1760

Charrantino

Starring Antonio Asuraderas?

Guild Wars 3?

Posted by: Efotz.3942

Efotz.3942

Why would you want to create a GW3? We spend a lot of time developing and improving our characters in GW2 only to find out that we will have to start over in GW3? What i want from the developers is to keep updating GW2 just like WoW adding some new dlc’s and expansions.