Guild transfer with influence points

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: NINJAWARRIOR.2376

NINJAWARRIOR.2376

I wanna make a suggestion to help smaller servers to get a few extra guilds to help them, and with a better balance more fights and better fight on all servers is possible.

This is my idea:

Option in guild menu to do a guild transfer, this can only be activated once a month by one guild leader, this will cost the guild 100000 influence points.

When guild members login they get a message for guild transfer in guild menu, if they want to move with the guild they need to click a button transfer to the new server location of the guild with the server name, so they only transfer if they click the button.

If the guild moves again and some didnt use the button, the menu will change the location automaticly to the new location, so no one gets more then one option to transfer, and no errors will occur.

There needs to be a limit, so i suggest make one rule maximum of 3 guild transfers per server, the biggest one gets first choice, they get 24 hours to choice, if they dont choose transfer a other smaller guild with highest members get this option, so the 3 biggest guilds gets the option first, after 24 hours the biggest guild after that get this option if they dont want to transfer.

Of course you can increase the influence or change it to 5000 influence per member that accepted the guild invite on the day and time of activating the transfer.

I hope you all like this suggestion.

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

But for what purpose?

If you’re talking about small guilds struggling with guild missions, the megaserver system already allows smaller guilds to get help from larger guilds, with a good chance they will bump into another guild if they run them on Sunday (or whatever other day is popular for guild missions).

Or if this is a proposal for an alternative method of transferring home servers, well, I just don’t see much use in something like this.

I’m not saying it’s a bad idea, just that I think it won’t really have a purpose, especially with only the 3 (or a few more) largest guilds on each server getting the option.

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

So all I have to do is buy 100k influence with 200g, find 10 people that want to transfer to a server and only want to pay 100g instead of 1800 gems, transfer with them and I earned 800g?

Sounds legit.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.