Guild wars....The end is nigh?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

GW2 doesn’t need to be compared to anything to gauge it’s success. It’s still here and putting out content and has players after 3 years. Who gives a rats kitten if some other game is doing something else? It’s nonsense to say GW2 isn’t successful because some other game is THIS successful.

We get it: you think GW2 is terrible and should die in a fire. You think preaching this as fact will accelerate it’s demise. So sad … just move on.

Posted by: saalle.4623

saalle.4623

Test guy,you are soo much kitten from some reason.If you don’t like game,just quit.Gw2 has proven that can stay alive without individuals anyway.
You are talking about GW2 shut down when games like PerfectWorld games,R.O.H.A.N,Eq,Eq 2,D&D online and some other 8+ years old games are still alive and people play them.
You are too negative + paranoid

(edited by saalle.4623)

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

Tell me, Vayne, what are you going to do when Guild Wars 2 is shut down and it’s taken from your life forever?

Why are you so angry? Are you lonely?

Posted by: saalle.4623

saalle.4623

Tell me, Vayne, what are you going to do when Guild Wars 2 is shut down and it’s taken from your life forever?

Why are you so angry? Are you lonely?

This ^

Posted by: Odyssey.2613

Odyssey.2613

Another guild wars veteran has left the building….

And another two have returned to play. lol

Dream on.

The dev team has proven they can’t balance a 2×4 on a cinder block.

Posted by: Zev.3407

Zev.3407

Dream on.

My wife and i came back a few months ago, saw on forum someone was “leaving”

pretty much spot on with what Vayne said :p

Posted by: DarkSyze.8627

DarkSyze.8627

Guild Wars 2 have been Doomed long time ago: especially for WvW . Did you forget this? Or want to continue be in denial that it is not true? Or continue to find excuse to justify that it is not true? How much more evidence do you need that Arena net already give up on this game?

Here is the thread from the President of Arena net: telling you ’face-to-face- that WvW do not exist..

“Who Plays WvW”, Mike O’Brien
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Who-plays-WvW-only/first

Some players provide good reasons why this game is soon dead or already dead.

I hope soon the rest of you players will wake up before you regret wasting your precious time believing in words without actions, instead of seeing results improve..it only gets worse.

" Sometimes….It’s hard to accept the truth when the lies was exactly what you wanted to hear "

" Words may lie but Actions Will Always Tell the Truth "

" Solutions To A Problem Can Only Be Found, When You Want To Get Rid Of It "
Ankur

(edited by DarkSyze.8627)

Posted by: Zaerah.1630

Zaerah.1630

What the hell it is with mmo players always whining about their game dying when it is completely false.
If kitten like dekaron ( very very old and outdated game ) and allods ( insane p2w bullkitten ) haven’t died yet, it is practically impossible for this game to do so.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Lineage is the WoW of Korea. It’s the most popular MMO there and has been for years. Lineage in the US had to close up shop and go home.

Blade of Soul is popular in China the country with the largest population in the world. But Eastern and Western MMOs seldom do well in the same space.

So, what you are saying is that we cannot compare GW2 to WoW, or to Lineage, or to Blade & Soul. In previous posts you also mentioned we cannot compare it with the original GW, either. You are also ignoring its comparison with Aion, too.

In other words, you refuse to compare GW2 with anything. You refuse to accept how poorly its doing while refusing to accept the data in front of you and also being unable to offer any data of your own.

There haven’t been any mass lay offs. An expansion is coming and Anet is hiring.

Despite how important employees have left the company (Chris Whiteside, John Stumme, Kekai Kotaki), despite how they have turned to the expansion model after the Living World failed to increase their earnings, despite the internal mess that saw the constant reshuffling of people in the last months…

You have a very low bar as far as the definition of “success” goes.

You claim I’m a white knight and that’s fine, but I invite people to take a good long list at your post history. It’s clear you don’t like the game and the fact that you hang around here to badmouth it month after month should be telling enough.

Really? Have I ever called you a “white knight”? Do you have any evidence of that? Because to me it doesn’t like it’s true. Do I have to remind you about what the forum rules say on wrongly accusing people, Vayne?

So are you proposing we should have a super heavy cash shop based gaming experience to match Lineage’s growth?

Do you have any doubt that ArenaNet would already have done so if they believed that would increase their earnings?

I’m not saying you can’t compare Guild Wars 2 to Lineage. I didn’t even imply it. Explaining why a situation exists doesn’t mean you can’t compare.

By the same token I don’t see you comparing Lineage West with Guild Wars 2 and Guild Wars 2 East with Lineage East.

Western MMOs are very different than Eastern MMOs, period. That’s a fact. Saying that an established game that’s 12 years old and has a dedicated playerbase doing well is fine. That doesn’t mean Guild Wars 2 isn’t doing well. In fact, they have ZERO to do with each other.

What makes a game successful is whether it meets the expectations of the business plan. Guild Wars 2, according to NcSoft meets the expectations and Anet has said it’s exceeded expectations. That automatically makes it successful.

You don’t really get to pick the criteria for what successful means. That word has a definition which you choose to completely ignore…and that’s okay. It makes you look desperate to prove a point, but I don’t mind that at all.

You claim that because Lineage is doing really well, Guild Wars 2 isn’t. That’s like saying that only the richest companies in any industry are doing well and companies that make less money than them aren’t doing well. In fact, there are some companies that make huge amounts of money and they’re not doing well, because income <> profit.

In your great desire to try to prove this game isn’t doing well, you’re completely ignoring the fact that NcSoft has said it’s meeting expectations, the game hasn’t had any layoffs, Anet is hiring and an expansion is coming out.

If Guild Wars 2 was shut down I’d play another game. It really is that simple. What will you do five years from now when I’m still playing Guild Wars 2? Will you come back and admit you’re wrong?

It’s so easy to say a game isn’t doing well, but there isn’t any evidence of the fact. None at all.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Dream on.

Plenty of anecdotal evidence backs me up. Almost every day we see posts on reddit of returning players. We also see ocassional leaving posts. But far more posts of people coming back than leaving.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Guild Wars 2 have been Doomed long time ago: especially for WvW . Did you forget this? Or want to continue be in denial that it is not true? Or continue to find excuse to justify that it is not true? How much more evidence do you need that Arena net already give up on this game?

Here is the thread from the President of Arena net: telling you ’face-to-face- that WvW do not exist.

I hope soon the rest of you players will wake up before you regret wasting your precious time believing in words without actions, instead of seeing results improve..it only gets worse.

" Sometimes….It’s hard to accept the truth when the lies was exactly what you wanted to hear "

Doesn’t that quote say not many do WvW ONLY? As in, most also do some PvE or PvP.

Saying that most players do more than WvW only is not the same as someone saying WvW does not exist. That’s completely ridiculous.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Posted by: NetherDiver.6079

NetherDiver.6079

People have been claiming the death of this game since launch.

sPvP failed, WvW failed, no endgame, my friends/family have left, ascended gear, Lost Shores, NPE, temporary content, permanent but short content, etc, etc,

When is it actually going to happen?

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

It’s deadly obvious from this thread people really have nothing to do in-game. If death equals boredom, then unhitch the wagons because we’re already there.

Gone to Reddit.

Posted by: NetherDiver.6079

NetherDiver.6079

It’s deadly obvious from this thread people really have nothing to do in-game. If death equals boredom, then unhitch the wagons because we’re already there.

According to that, the game’s been dead for years!

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

According to that, the game’s been dead for years!

(laugh) On almost all the other fan websites I’ve seen, they pretty much think so.

Gone to Reddit.

Posted by: FOX.3582

FOX.3582

Anyone else foresee in the near future, the end of guild wars? I wouldn’t like to see the end but when shallow, uninteresting, unrewarding, frustrating game play take over, it’s time to leave the sinking ship I’m afraid. HoT is going have to bring some ground breaking ideas to the table if it’s to keep it’s head above water. A lot of loyal veteran GW players have left already (10 years since gw prophecies), Anet doesn’t seem to care about losing these people, soon they will have no loyal followers and just be left with new ‘latest thing’ players that will just move on after a while. I feel a real lack of care and understanding about what players want, issues that never get resolved, lack of communication, I’d like to see more devs responding on these discussion pages, instead of just letting us argue between ourselves….I did once raise a issue to Anet and was prompted to discuss on here, apparently they ‘read’ these….
I’ve been gaming since the day’s of Pong, I’ve seen many titles come and go, GW1 was a much better game imo, and they should look more at what made that game such a success in game play and longevity, GW2 has always seemed like a step backwards, I understand it was trying to go in a new direction, but it’s been 3 years now. issues are still unresolved, dull content, lack of care and understanding and thanks to july ‘dumbed down’ update even more unbalanced play. You can put all the flashy graphics, weapon skins and pointless TP items you like but if you don’t have the game play you have nothing and without a loyal fan base you will have nothing.
The July update killed it for me….unfortunately I had already pre ordered my HoT copy before the update was released which I never would of purchased….
Feels like I’m being forced to look elsewhere, sorry day indeed.

So why should Arenanet give a flying crap about a handful of disgruntled people who are complaining constantly on this forum. There are more then enough people who actually enjoy this game very much. If you don’t like this game then please leave, instead of demotivating people by calling out only the worst things in game. And never come back. Arenanet should close this forums permanent. It’s 95% worthless and toxic nonsense. You should be ashamed of the disrespect you have. Sometimes it’s worth a lot to say something, but in most cases you should keep that mouth shut. (James 1:19 Know this, my beloved brothers: Everyone must be quick to listen, slow to speak). This game has a crap load of content to enjoy. Unfortunately most of the “forum naggers” are not able to see those things, and from there we can only make one conclusion: This is not the right game for you!

You are not here to leave the game. When you are actually going to leave, you would just go and not give any response whatsoever. You are just here to get the attention from people who want to squeal with you… If you want to go, just go…

Greetz!

What does the FOX say¿!

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I decided to use one of my extra character slots today (had a fun idea for a Chronmancer and thought I’d get them set up now). I ran into FOUR other people in the tutorial. That’s a crazy high number for people still making characters on a Sunday afternoon un the US. Seems like they’ve managed to rope in some new players with the pre-purchase and people — even the slightly bored ones — are still playing the game.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: Equilibriator.8741

Equilibriator.8741

Everything you have said are extremely poor reasons to think that GW2 is doomed.

Would you like to see good reasons to think that GW2 is doomed?

• The GW2 earnings have been falling since release through Living Worlds 1 and 2. Both, which were meant to take the place of expansions, have failed in giving the influx of money expansions bring.
  • Living Worlds 1 and 2 failed. Again, they didn’t keep the game interesting enough to raise earnings; and the experimental nature of both of them (you can see how the beginning of Living World 1 was different from its end, which was different from Living World 2) shows how ArenaNet was trying to find a model that worked for them, only to ultimatelly throw the concept away and go for an expansion. I laugh at people who think that buying HoT will give them access to future Living World content; it’s dead.
  • ArenaNet was focusing a lot at the China release, one year ago. The NPE was created after Chinese focus groups were having trouble with the beginning of the game, and they stopped making content for the West in order to prepare for the release over there. Yet, the China release tanked hard.
  • HoT is clearly being rushed (few maps, incomplete legendary sets, they’re still making massive changes to the well developed specializations, the bad developed specializations are awful). It’s hard to believe that they will make big, sustained profits once the expansion hits. Why do you think there has been this much secrecy?

One thing you can easily see from hints everywhere – forum titles for ArenaNet employees, Glass Door reviews, talks from ArenaNet people – is that they have a very poor management system. Wasn’t it said that it was only a small team working on the Living World? A few people assumed that meant the studio had been working on a “secret project” for years now, but the lull in content while we wait for HoT has shown the truth – ArenaNet has been mostly spinning on their wheels, mostly due to bad management. Unless they do a massive shake up, it seems very unlikely that they will be able to save GW2.

on note of the china release. I couldnt believe how far Anets advertising team had their heads up their posterior. You should watch the trailer, it basically showed off everything that Guild Wars 2 did horrifically, such as the Zhaitan fight, as the pinnacle of the game. It would have taken one reviewer to get to that, slate the game, then china would have switched off.

I dont know why they didnt revisit some aspects of the game and rehash them out before thye went to china. I still find it astonishing that no one has gone back and made that whole thing more interesting.

To me, the problem of Anets for years, the REAL problem, is that they put very little effort into doing what the playerbase wants. They are better at making excuses than they are at making new content, and rarely they even say anything so that should tell you something.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Screw the player base. The “player base” is a fractured group of conflicting wants and needs that is impossible to satisfy one without ticking another portion off. It’s trying to spin an infinite number of plates while on a tilt-a-whirl. Carbine listened to players who insisted that there was a large number of players champing at the bit for an MMO with 40 man raids and should cater to the hard core.

If the devs listen to the player base we would be playing a WoW clone with mounts, dueling, a hard trilogy and raids while their original vision would be totally gone.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: CoRtex.2157

CoRtex.2157

@Vayne.8563

Gw2 is doing pretty bad profit wise. If you’re game is having the same profit as AION… Then you are doing it wrong. If 1 country for 1 game generates 3 times the profit compared to EU+US combined. Then.. … well you get the point. Gw2 is not generating alot of money. If HoT is bad, Gw2 will most likely die in the next few years.

Posted by: DarkSyze.8627

DarkSyze.8627

Here is the thread from the President of Arena net: telling you ’face-to-face- that WvW do not exist.

Doesn’t that quote say not many do WvW ONLY? As in, most also do some PvE or PvP.

Saying that most players do more than WvW only is not the same as someone saying WvW does not exist. That’s completely ridiculous.

It is not ridiculous. If you want to lesson the reality and the truth, than go ahead. Let me give you example:

If someone tell you that they do not care about you. How would you translate that? How about if i translate that and tell you, what the person is saying is that he/she does not love you? Would you say that Not Care is not the same as saying Not Loving You?

Doesn’t Care come from Love?

Doesn’t the person action show enough of not caring for you: not loving you?

It shouldn’t take Arena net President to tell us, who plays wvw. The evidence is everywhere of wvw being abandoned, neglect. What is even sadder: Arena net treat their players the same way.

Did you forget about the Golem Event? How about getting no answer from Arena net for the entire 1 week of the Golem Event? How about if i tell you again that WvW doesn’t exist to Arena net? Where is Arena net Care, Attention and Love for players who report problems during that whole week? Yes that is correct! Arena net treated these players the exact same way as wvw for 1 full week. It is nothing compare to 2 years+ treatment to all wvw players. How about if i tell you, the more time these players report the problems, the more it got worse? Just like in wvw: the more the wvw players report problems and concerns.. it only gotten worse? And No! Arena net does not need to say the word, their actions did it for them.

" A Person Actions Will Tell You Everything You Need To Know "

That is all

" Solutions To A Problem Can Only Be Found, When You Want To Get Rid Of It "
Ankur

(edited by DarkSyze.8627)

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

I guess someone’s actions has told alot of people to play GW2 to make it successful.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

It is not ridiculous. If you want to lesson the reality and the truth, than go ahead. Let me give you example:

If someone tell you that they do not care about you. How would you translate that? How about if i translate that and tell you, what the person is saying is that he/she does not love you? Would you say that Not Care is not the same as saying Not Loving You?

It shouldn’t take Arena net President to tell us, who plays wvw. The evidence is everywhere of wvw being abandoned, neglect. What is even sadder: Arena net treat their players the same way.

Did you forget about the Golem Event? How about getting no answer from Arena net for the entire 1 week of the Golem Event? How about if i tell you again that WvW doesn’t exist to Arena net? Where is Arena net Care, Attention and Love for players who report problems during that whole week? Yes that is correct! Arena net treated these players the exact same way as wvw. And No! Arena net does not need to say the word, their actions did it for them.

That is all

My post to you only was about that quote so and what you said it means.
1) the quote said that most WvW players do other things beside WvW.
2) you said that meant that he is telling you ’face-to-face- that WvW do not exist*.

That’s the most logic fail remark I’ve ever heard. If you actually think that someone saying that “most WvW players play PvE and PvP also” really means that “WvW does not exist” then there is no point talking with you as you are immune to rational discussion.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

Did you forget about the Golem Event? How about getting no answer from Arena net for the entire 1 week of the Golem Event? How about if i tell you again that WvW doesn’t exist to Arena net? Where is Arena net Care, Attention and Love for players who report problems during that whole week? Yes that is correct! Arena net treated these players the exact same way as wvw. And No! Arena net does not need to say the word, their actions did it for them.

That is all

My post to you only was about that quote so and what you said it means.
1) the quote said that most WvW players do other things beside WvW.
2) you said that meant that he is telling you ’face-to-face- that WvW do not exist*.

That’s the most logic fail remark I’ve ever heard. If you actually think that someone saying that “most WvW players play PvE and PvP also” really means that “WvW does not exist” then there is no point talking with you as you are immune to rational discussion.

Its worse than that. He seems to think that running an event in wvw is evidence that it doesnt exist to those running the event.

Posted by: Zok.4956

Zok.4956

Anyone else foresee in the near future, the end of guild wars?

Imminent death of guild wars predicted; film at eleven.

scnr.

Posted by: Stace.1357

Stace.1357

Anyone else foresee in the near future, the end of guild wars? I wouldn’t like to see the end but when shallow, uninteresting, unrewarding, frustrating game play take over, it’s time to leave the sinking ship I’m afraid. HoT is going have to bring some ground breaking ideas to the table if it’s to keep it’s head above water. A lot of loyal veteran GW players have left already (10 years since gw prophecies), Anet doesn’t seem to care about losing these people, soon they will have no loyal followers and just be left with new ‘latest thing’ players that will just move on after a while. I feel a real lack of care and understanding about what players want, issues that never get resolved, lack of communication, I’d like to see more devs responding on these discussion pages, instead of just letting us argue between ourselves….I did once raise a issue to Anet and was prompted to discuss on here, apparently they ‘read’ these….
I’ve been gaming since the day’s of Pong, I’ve seen many titles come and go, GW1 was a much better game imo, and they should look more at what made that game such a success in game play and longevity, GW2 has always seemed like a step backwards, I understand it was trying to go in a new direction, but it’s been 3 years now. issues are still unresolved, dull content, lack of care and understanding and thanks to july ‘dumbed down’ update even more unbalanced play. You can put all the flashy graphics, weapon skins and pointless TP items you like but if you don’t have the game play you have nothing and without a loyal fan base you will have nothing.
The July update killed it for me….unfortunately I had already pre ordered my HoT copy before the update was released which I never would of purchased….
Feels like I’m being forced to look elsewhere, sorry day indeed.

So why should Arenanet give a flying crap about a handful of disgruntled people who are complaining constantly on this forum. There are more then enough people who actually enjoy this game very much. If you don’t like this game then please leave, instead of demotivating people by calling out only the worst things in game. And never come back. Arenanet should close this forums permanent. It’s 95% worthless and toxic nonsense. You should be ashamed of the disrespect you have. Sometimes it’s worth a lot to say something, but in most cases you should keep that mouth shut. (James 1:19 Know this, my beloved brothers: Everyone must be quick to listen, slow to speak). This game has a crap load of content to enjoy. Unfortunately most of the “forum naggers” are not able to see those things, and from there we can only make one conclusion: This is not the right game for you!

You are not here to leave the game. When you are actually going to leave, you would just go and not give any response whatsoever. You are just here to get the attention from people who want to squeal with you… If you want to go, just go…

Greetz!

lol your right about one thing Anet doesn’t give a flying crap about what players want the majority of the time, and there’s a lot more than just a handful of disgruntled people that are leaving, and you say people shouldn’t have a voice? or be concerned by that? I’ve played GW since the beginning and have a right to voice my opinion.
The GW players are what keep guild wars alive, Anet are the people who can be putting the nails in it’s coffin.

(edited by Stace.1357)

Posted by: Galen Grey.4709

Galen Grey.4709

Its very premature to talk about death imho. Quarter to Quarter earnings have always put Gw2 in 2nd or 3rd place in NCSoft fiances if NCSoft decide to start closing stuff there are at least 3 other games that would get the axe before Gw2. But even if we forget that part Gw2 has been hovering between $16-$18M per quarter or $64M to $72M per year. Not exactly bad. Webzen which is one of the biggest publishers around did $46M across all their games portofolio in 2014.

and 2nd an important thing to consider is Gw2 isnt fueled just by cash shop like Aion and B&S they also sell an expanion. We know so far Gw2 has sold over 5M copies if just 50% of those buy the expansion, if everyone buys the cheapeast version possible thats at least another 125M, spread across 3 years thats an extra $41m bring up the average yearly income from $64M-$72 to $105M – $113M and the quarterly average income to $27M which is equivalent to 32.6B krw which places it securely as the 2nd most profitable game NCSoft have even when using a very conservative 50% conversion rate and factoring in the lowest price point. In truth its likely the expansion will make more then that.

but lets forget all this financial numbers for a second. How can we know the game isnt dieing? how about by the simple fact unlike nearly every other major MMO release the past 3 years Anet wasnt downsized yet? not only that but from 270 people at launch Anet team was expanded to 350 and not only that but right now they also have at least 18 job openings. Thats not what you’d expect to see if a game was struggling and about to close is it?

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Lineage 1 and 2 were the most succesfull MMOs before WoW. I remember when
i played L2 that we were happy to have 64.000 players while in Korea both had
around 2 Millons at that time.
The most sucessfull western MMOs at that time had aroun 200.000-300.000 player
i think.
I think John Smedley from SOE at that time also said that an MMO with 60k
players is a successfull MMO.

Only after WoW people suddenly startet to think that everything under x Millions
is doomed.

The numbers are from Memory .. so don’t shoot me if they are not 100% correct.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Stace.1357

Stace.1357

I think a lot is going to depend on HoT whether it makes or breaks it….and from what I’ve seen recently there’s plenty room for concern.

(edited by Stace.1357)

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

Obligatory DOOOOOOOoooOOOOoooOOOOOMMMMMMMM response.

You have no idea how ridiculous this is, do you? Anyone who’s played MMOs for a while should know that these threads pop up regularly on forums for

EVERY SINGLE GAME EVER MADE

To all the Doomy People Ever:

Ugh, just stop it. If you don’t like the game, don’t play it. If you need reassurance from other’s agreement with your opinions then don’t just stop playing, stop playing and start seeing a counselor.

True, I do not know what the lists are for every game but here is the partial list for Second Life. I am guessing it is similar.

Changing the official forums to new software
Raising the price for sims (ie, maps)
Moving some content to a different server (region)
hiding said content listings … unfortunately by an automated keyword list that produced cats
raising costs of land
removing the educational/npo discount for sims (eventually reversed)
changing the official forums yet again
staff changes
every time the company worked on a new product (although unofficially calling the latest SL2 did not help)
getting rid of the mentor program
changing the policy for character names
reversing any policy change
on and on … pretty much any change had doomsayers to one extent or another

Like other games/virtual worlds the expected happened: some people left but most stayed and adjusted. So when people say that such-and-such is the end of game X people will respond with ‘can we have your stuff’ as we have all seen it happen before here or in another game.

(edited by Menadena.7482)

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

• The GW2 earnings have been falling since release through Living Worlds 1 and 2. Both, which were meant to take the place of expansions, have failed in giving the influx of money expansions bring.

Won’t comment on other points, but for this one, what does that have to do with a doomed game? Your comment basically is “earnings have fallen since the game’s release”. That’s how games work lol. Even WoW earnings have fallen since the game’s release…

The question is whether or not they make enough money on the game to continue to develop it, not what their revenue is relative to release. What are the GW2 operating costs? Does anyone know? I highly doubt the costs to develop GW2 are more than $7mil/month. Highly doubt.

If you want to make strong points, make strong points. That first point isn’t a strong point. If you could show that costs are higher than this reduced revenue, then that’s a very strong point that the game is dying. They won’t spend money on something that doesn’t return on their investment. Otherwise all you’re saying is that they aren’t making as much profit on GW2 as they did when it first came out.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….