Gwynefyrdd, the Halloween miniature

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

It’s called being a collector, Impale.

Nothing should only be obtainable through near impossible odds using RNG-based mechanics.
I’m all for minis being aquired through skill and/or gold. But not this RNG based bullkitten.

And worse of all, it’s not even trade-able. Some people get it within the first few stacks and don’t even want it, while others have invested thousands of gold to obtain it and still fall short. It’s ridiculous.

And thanks to Maize Balms and the vendor staying all year round you will still be able to get it, it will just be done over time, like our own personal struggle with the Fractal Tonics in KING, for nearly a full year now.

So get your patient pants on, stop the QQ, farm the lab, get the maize balm recepie, stock on them and get the slow process going on, i can guarantee you will get it before i get my tonic, even as an Uber Casual.

So smile, Zomorros loves you

Yes, I think its more likely to die of old age´, and even more likely GW2 will be dead before, than finding this mini by using balm every day if the chance is 1 in 1m

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Impale.2503

Impale.2503

Well you play in fractal, you doesn’t open thousand of bag.

I play in fractal, AND, i opened 1.12m bags to get the mini. Check up the thread.

And as a side note, and to clarify something, i never said anything about people being deserving or not, i just pointed out that this whole game is based on RnG and the endgame end up being the ridiculous drop rate items.
People just seem to forget almost all the endgame is based on that system, and on this instance since i put in the effort to get it, i feel like i can firmly say, if you want it, you will get it, it takes time, like everything else.
The general attitude is what bothers me a bit, this whole “I need it and i want it now!”.
Just my opinion, i wanted to share and make it clear, my goal isn’t to offend anyone, just to reassure people that yes it drops, yes it will take time, but yes at some point if you are consistant you will get what you aim for.
It’s sad people forgot about that.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom – Guild Leader
The Rise – The Murder – The Gravity – The Ghostly

Impale.2503

At least in fractals, and running around looking for precursors, you’re actually playing the game, getting exp and a whole slew of other things.
This is just clicking bags with no end in sight.

Well, except the bottom of your coin-purse, and whenever the RSI becomes unbearable.

We have the highest opened fractal chests in the world in KING right now – since 20/05 and even with the “fixed droprate” reset – even compared to SC/LoD/etc spreadsheet.

Precursors have an equal chance of dropping from everywhere, all you get are useless rings, and useless armor/weapon chests 90% of the time with the occasional Raider’s Shoulders/Boots or Zojja’s Weapon chest every month, and Weapon Skins you already have.

To me, the trick or treat bags offer more value/rewards than fractals in general due to the nature and quantity of the items they grant even aside from the very rare items.

It all comes down to what you want/need, but the insane ammount of luck and dragonite alone from ToT bags seems way better for me. Plus if you farm the Lab and take breaks every hour to let the DRs reset, you get a very solid ammount of bags, T6 mats, and the Haloween Champ Bags which “supposedly” have a higher chance to drop the very rare items like Gwynefrydd, the Poly necklaces, etc.

Its not all about opening bags but also making the most out of this festival if you take a more laid back approach than i did.

Hope that helps a bit

Posted by: papry.8096

papry.8096

“I need it and i want it now!” isn’t the mentality of mini collector.

I was fine with the monkey king at 2000 gold and low drop rate at dry top.
Because I could play the game and expect a lucky drop or just buy it on the tp.

I was fine with the liadri mini being behind the hardest event in the game.

This mini have all the drawback:
– In a bag so you doesn’t actually play the game.
– account bound so no buying it on the tp.
– link to a limited event.
– abysmal drop rate.

That mini ask playing time fine but just not like that.

Posted by: Megis.9264

Megis.9264

So… Just because you got what you wanted, everyone else will just have to settle for nothing?

And what exactly did you use to open all those bags? Your fingers don’t seem broken, yet.

Impale.2503

“I need it and i want it now!” isn’t the mentality of mini collector.

I was fine with the monkey king at 2000 gold and low drop rate at dry top.
Because I could play the game and expect a lucky drop or just buy it on the tp.

I was fine with the liadri mini being behind the hardest event in the game.

This mini have all the drawback:
– In a bag so you doesn’t actually play the game.
– account bound so no buying it on the tp.
– link to a limited event.
– abysmal drop rate.

That mini ask playing time fine but just not like that.

I am glad to see your answer, as it reassures me over the mentality of people posting here

If you look at my first post on this thread, i did open a metric ton, but i also said i was almost 100% sure i was having TERRIBLE luck while opening the bags.

Look at the attachement i took just now walking in a random Lion’s Arch, i’ve seen quite a few of them since yesterday, they aren’t as rare to see as the mini Karaka or something else.

It would be nice if we could compile the ammount of bags that have been opened by the people who have it, to get a more accurate representation of the actual drop list.
Because as you saw, some people got it at 3k, i got it at 1.12m, too few people contributed to the data gathering for us to say “Yes, it takes that ammount to get”.

Attachments:

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

My 5,4k hours played, complete legendary collection, world first fractal 50, king tournament organizing, full 85 ar all classes, holy quinity with stat cap infusions, etc, etc, are so casual, i’m sorry.

And you still have time to create and post useless pictures that are neither funny nor constructive all over this thread. Well done!

papry.8096

I am glad to see your answer, as it reassures me over the mentality of people posting here

Glad we understand.

And you still have time to create and post useless pictures that are neither funny nor constructive all over this thread. Well done!

Let’s put the fire out.

(edited by papry.8096)

Impale.2503

So… Just because you got what you wanted, everyone else will just have to settle for nothing?

And what exactly did you use to open all those bags? Your fingers don’t seem broken, yet.

When did i ever say that, please use quotes if you are willing to put words in my mouth

I am just expressing an opinion as stated multiple times, and making points of comparaison with existing similar content and rewards throughout the endgame of Guild Wars 2 to try and get my point across.

Also taking 1 result as an avrege droprate isn’t the smartest of things to do.
You might want to start a google docs spreadsheet and record people who have gotten it, that way you will have an avrege % backed up by actual data which will make your suggestion to revamp the droprate, which i am fine with btw, more valid.

We have been doing this for almost 6 months for fractals now at a large scale, so if this issue gets solved and everyone is happy which is once again better than people being kittened off, i just expect them to fix the other issues that have been adressed, backed up with gathered data and proven to be true – fractal or anything else

Cheers

Megis.9264

No one in their right mind would expect someone to doubleclick over a million bags, that’s insane. You can’t expect players to work towards getting a reward that’ll put them in the hospital long before they can ever get it, that’s beyond bad design.

Impale.2503

Also taking 1 result as an avrege droprate isn’t the smartest of things to do.
You might want to start a google docs spreadsheet and record people who have gotten it, that way you will have an avrege % backed up by actual data which will make your suggestion to revamp the droprate, which i am fine with btw, more valid.

If you want it that badly, get involved, contribute, find out the actual avrege droprate.

I already contributed.

Megis.9264

That’s a little difficult to do if it never drops.

Impale.2503

That’s a little difficult to do if it never drops.

You already have two names – look on the screenshot i posted – of players who have it, thanks to that if you contact the 2nd player and ask how many bags he opened before he got it, your estimated droprate will be twice as accurate.

Then you can just ask in LA/Lab map chats every now and then, people will be glad to contribute as it takes them less than 5 seconds to tell you how many bags they opened.

So there you go, free advice, not that time consuming, if you want it SO much, just be part of the solution, complaining only results in being part of the problem mate

Megis.9264

I don’t care what the droprate is, if it was once every two, and I never got it, there would still be something wrong with it.

Posted by: Vladimer.7051

Vladimer.7051

I think we are going a bit out of context here.

This mini is classified as a reward. So it should be a achievable goal. Let it be a LS reward, a activity reward. Not a RNG un-tradable reward.

I am mad not only of the fact I have to either farm or purchase bags with the very very very low chance of getting this mini, I am also very upset as a mini collector that has invested real Money to collect them all.

Everyone has there own “fun” way of playing. This is one thing I really enjoy in this game as a casual (32yr old player) with a wife and kids with not a huge amount of time to play.

This is my hobby, like coin collecting it is not complete until it’s complete.

I do believe this was a extremly bad business decision. As a mini collector, costume collector, and armor skin collector I will stop purchasing gems.

I have stated before like mini mr. Sparkles a 50$ purchase. Chances are they will release a promo deal for the mini llama or the mini mystical dragon for the same price.

I for one would have made that purchase like many other collectors. After this ordeal I will not be.

I am also straight up P***ed I bound all my minis worth several thousands of gold and all the real money invested in gem minis.

Megis.9264

I would straight up trade a stack of Shiny Foil Candy Wrappers for it, at this point. Not like those weapon skins will be worth much, after the lottery.
And those wrappers will be useless after that, which means people will either get useless wrappers after, from the bags, or they will change the drops at which point we could lose the possibility of ever getting the mini.

(edited by Megis.9264)

Posted by: Sinzaku.2980

Sinzaku.2980

Well you play in fractal, you doesn’t open thousand of bag.

I play in fractal, AND, i opened 1.12m bags to get the mini. Check up the thread.

And as a side note, and to clarify something, i never said anything about people being deserving or not, i just pointed out that this whole game is based on RnG and the endgame end up being the ridiculous drop rate items.
People just seem to forget almost all the endgame is based on that system, and on this instance since i put in the effort to get it, i feel like i can firmly say, if you want it, you will get it, it takes time, like everything else.
The general attitude is what bothers me a bit, this whole “I need it and i want it now!”.
Just my opinion, i wanted to share and make it clear, my goal isn’t to offend anyone, just to reassure people that yes it drops, yes it will take time, but yes at some point if you are consistant you will get what you aim for.
It’s sad people forgot about that.

Was kinda thinking same tbh
The event is out since 1 week only and noone know the real drop rate of it, neither if they are gonna introduce an other way to get it after patch, (cf pavillon rewards npc)

Btw those wich get it after 10 bags or 500k we all know their vision of rewarding is lame as hell and i hope for collector’s they add an other fair enuf way for it without breaking the value of the mini itself.

Making everything tradeable is kinda wrong either.

“Necromancer in Heart and Soul” ~ #8k Hours#Asura
-(EvE ~ EU)-

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

I think adding it for 100 Candy Corn Globs at the vendor would be a fair non RNG way to add it. Also a good Candy Corn sink, because I am running out of things to buy with Candy Corn.

You would.

Meanwhile there are those of us that can’t play 7+ hours a day. 10 or 15 would be more reasonable. There is no reason why something that is time limited from an event needs to be so rare. The fact that it comes from an event alone ensures it’s rarity.

Posted by: Eric.6109

Eric.6109

300 bags more. i got Zuzu.
A.net, couldn’t you make the RNG more feasible? it can still be low chances, but people have been opening bags in tens of thousands… thats a bit too much, don’t you think?

or instead of putting them in bags, put them in lich/count chests so it means you got them after putting in some effort, not just spending gold on TP for bags.

a.net: I will not be buying gems with cash until you fix traits.

Posted by: Painbow.6059

Painbow.6059

At the end of the day it’s only a mini, the people who REALLY care for collecting it will put the effort in it get it. You also have an entire year to get it. Also the point about the fractal tonic is VERY valid. Fractals is more difficult content and is a lot more un-rewarding than farming then opening the bags. The fractal tonic has a stupid drop rate but we all live with it and work towards it with a determined and positive attitude. All i’m trying to say is look at other areas of the game such as Fractals where achieving the tonic is a lot more difficult than achieving the mini. Arena-net don’t seem to want to do anything about that in terms of making pristine relics useful to fractal runners so why should they improve the drop rate of an item where you already get a lot from the bags anyway, for which I might add is easy content compared to high level fractals where players still can’t get a tonic?

Posted by: Punkcat.4031

Punkcat.4031

Cant say more than: what Painbow said ^^
It’s a lot harder to run fractals every day then opening a s**ttone of bags you bought or farmed.
And in the end I just have to say: it’s a mini! Ok,its cute and ofc I want it too,but it is just a mini. Not an OP uber gear or weapon.

Immortal Kingdom [KING],EU Desolation

(edited by Punkcat.4031)

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

So, at the end you asked your guildies to support you on your failure point/discussion.
Well, that’s and end for me, I’ll wait for ArenaNet and a fix of the droprate.

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

Impale.2503

So, at the end you asked your guildies to support you on your failure point/discussion.

I just mentioned how ridiculous the reactions for a mini that is attainable atm for some gold/effort are when we have been after a tonic for 1 year +.

They just decided to chip in after reading your rather funny posts/reactions

Posted by: Trippy Bunny.9140

Trippy Bunny.9140

I kinda wish we could throw the new spooky trio pack into the forge with candy corn to get it, like they have done in previous years. The ungodly amount of ToT bags you have to open to get one is crazy. I have opened a few thousand and have no idea what to do with all these halloween mats that are useless to me. I just hope i don’t have to use the vials of maize balm to farm it out when halloween is over T_T

fellyn.5083

I just mentioned how ridiculous the reactions for a mini that is attainable atm for some gold/effort are when we have been after a tonic for 1 year +.

So you justify bad game design in one area of the game because there is bad game design in a different area of the game.

Perfect argument is perfect. /s

papry.8096

At the end of the day it’s only a mini, the people who REALLY care for collecting it will put the effort in it get it. You also have an entire year to get it. Also the point about the fractal tonic is VERY valid. Fractals is more difficult content and is a lot more un-rewarding than farming then opening the bags. The fractal tonic has a stupid drop rate but we all live with it and work towards it with a determined and positive attitude. All i’m trying to say is look at other areas of the game such as Fractals where achieving the tonic is a lot more difficult than achieving the mini. Arena-net don’t seem to want to do anything about that in terms of making pristine relics useful to fractal runners so why should they improve the drop rate of an item where you already get a lot from the bags anyway, for which I might add is easy content compared to high level fractals where players still can’t get a tonic?

Fractal is permanent content: that festival loot table is not.
Btw stop the act with fractal being hard.

And in the end I just have to say: it’s a mini! Ok,its cute and ofc I want it too,but it is just a mini. Not an OP uber gear or weapon.

We are mini collectors; for you it doesn’t matter, for us it does.

Mini collector rarely outcries:
We brought all the mini on trading post.
Farm Ap or meta for every mini.
Become more skilled for event like liadri.
Even mini sparkle; we just ask for a way to get it and gladly pay 2000 gems for it.
ETC…….

This mini method of acquisition is just irrealistic in everyway possible.

(edited by papry.8096)

Impale.2503

So you justify bad game design in one area of the game because there is bad game design in a different area of the game.

Not an argument at all, you are really thick mate.

The whole point is why fix one minor bad aspect of the game when a couple players cry a river because they want the reward without spending the time/effort/resources – which is fine, everyone has different gameplay schedules – and not one that has been asked for fixing for soon to be a full year when unlike what you guys are doing here, we provided accurate numbers and data, valid options with measured quantification as to fix the fractal issue.

Point is: If they fix this issue, they better fix the other issues that relate to the same exact problem – including fractals – because this will be the 3rd time that they will have complied to a very small % of the overall population QQ’ing on a forum thread while ignoring the fractal issue.

#PointMade.com

papry.8096

Point is: If they fix this issue, they better fix the other issues that relate to the same exact problem – including fractals – because this will be the 3rd time that they will have complied to a very small % of the overall population QQ’ing on a forum thread while ignoring the fractal issue.
#PointMade.com

@Impale:
So to be clear your current argument is "if they don’t fix this for fractal? Why fixin it for mini ?

Impale.2503

Fractal is permanent content: that festival loot table is not.
Btw stop the act with fractal being hard.

Trick or treat bags with this loot table will be available for the next 12 months with a reduced way of getting them every day.

I set myself the goal to open bags until i got the mini, and did it, over 3 days, long days sure, but it only took 3 days and quite a lot of lost gold with the reselling of the materials.

So yes, if you stop wasting time on the forums QQing and spend gold like you said on bags and open them, just be consistent and you will get it just like i did and others did. gg.

PS: Liadri is kitten easy. Has always been.

Impale.2503

#PointMade.com

@Impale:
So to be clear your current argument is "if they don’t fix this for fractal? Why fixin it for mini ?

How thick are you? There is no argument but a point being made.

If they fix the drop rate on this – and believe me they will, they always do – i’m laying the founding bricks to show them that this issue relates in the same exact way to fractals.

That is why i set myself to get the pet no matter how many bags it took, to show that:

1 – it exists
2 – the drop rate is as bad as fractal tonic
3 – when people see the numbers they will QQ like they did for Chaos & Mini Monkey.
4 – make the link between both contents on one they will actually fix.
5 – show that we put and are willing to put WAY more effort than most of the people they fix stuff for like yourself in a more consistent way too, and that yet, they ignore our requests but concede to yours.

#PointProven.com #ThanksForQQingAndNotPuttingInThe3Days.org

Sinzaku.2980

The whole point is why fix one minor bad aspect of the game when a couple players cry a river because they want the reward without spending the time/effort/resources – which is fine, everyone has different gameplay schedules – and not one that has been asked for fixing for soon to be a full year when unlike what you guys are doing here, we provided accurate numbers and data, valid options with measured quantification as to fix the fractal issue.

#PointMade.com

Lets ask for a change about that like 250 pristine to be fair with the tonic value ^^

Like u said ppl want stuff fast without efford, this would be at least something rewarding with the difficulty encountered but anyway the thread wasnt about fractals so useless debating about this here.

Ppl should just wait the end of halloween for really QQ about the drop rate if they dont add a new vendor or drop rate change … After a week this definitly make no sense

-(EvE ~ EU)-

papry.8096

That is why i set myself to get the pet no matter how many bags it took, to show that:
1 – it exists
2 – the drop rate is as bad as fractal tonic
3 – when people see the numbers they will QQ like they did for Chaos & Mini Monkey.
4 – make the link between both contents on one they will actually fix.
5 – show that we put and are willing to put WAY more effort than most of the people they fix stuff for like yourself in a more consistent way too, and that yet, they ignore our requests but concede to yours.

#PointProven.com #ThanksForQQingAndNotPuttingInThe3Days.org

So you just highjacked this topic to complain about the fractal drop…..

Sinzaku.2980

He just said that if they change this they better think also about things that are there since longer

-(EvE ~ EU)-

Impale.2503

How did I highjack it since i actually got the mini?

You are just trying to make arguments because you claim to be hardcore collectors, but yet aren’t willing to spend a couple days to get the item you say to desire so much.

And probably mad that i did just to prove a point.

ProTip: Spend less time complaining on forums, spend more time ingame and you will get the kitten Ghost Doge. Such Ghost. Very Doge. Much Awsome. Wow.
Every bag you don’t open is one less chance of getting it.

papry.8096

You opened 1 million bag dude, get in touch with reality please.

Posted by: MeGaZlo.9516

MeGaZlo.9516

Guild leader opened 1.12 million bags and finally got it :P

Opened 1.12m bags, and got:

1 Gwynefrydd
1 Black Necklace
2 Green Necklaces
3 Endless Batwing Tonics
2 Gift of Spiders
71 Zuzus
13,5k Wrappers (approx)
3 Legendary Luck

so assuming the necklaces, bat tonics, legendary luck, gifts and Gwynefrydd are on the same loot table, it was probably just bad luck on my side.

But hey, finally got it

Maybe I get something wrong and this is some kind of joke…
But where did you get these 1.12 mln bags?
Or where did you get ~67.000 gold to buy it? Or, may be, 8000(+ ~8000more) hours to grind it? Or even ~4000+ slots to store it? Share a secret. So far everything points to the fact that you.. how to put it mildly… a bit exaggerating

fellyn.5083

#PointMade.com

You got me. Why fix one bad area of the game? lol

#PointMade.com

Impale.2503

1 Gwynefrydd
1 Black Necklace
2 Green Necklaces
3 Endless Batwing Tonics
2 Gift of Spiders
71 Zuzus
13,5k Wrappers (approx)
3 Legendary Luck

so assuming the necklaces, bat tonics, legendary luck, gifts and Gwynefrydd are on the same loot table, it was probably just bad luck on my side.

But hey, finally got it

Or where did you get ~67.000 gold to buy it? Or, may be, 8000(+ ~8000more) hours to grind it? Or even ~4000+ slots to store it? Share a secret. So far everything points to the fact that you.. how to put it mildly… a bit exaggerating

Buy 2 rows of 10 stacks, open, vendor yellow craftable, make cobs, save Balm & Cookies, delete rest, rinse & repeat for 3 days, the first few days were actually a profit for the resell value on cobs/zuzus/pillow cases/etc, i only started losing money the last day and a half.

But in the end i did end up in the negative by quite a bit gold wise.

The most time consuming thing especially doing this for 12h+ a day is deleting dragonite/fragments/food and especially the finishers since the names have to be typed in.

It really isn’t rocket science you know….

Sinzaku.2980

I opened over 450k atm since macro are allowed u can open 250 bags in less 5 sec

Buy bags, sell stuff.

With luck u get rare items which u convert in bags again till you run out of gold

Day one cob was btw 9/10g for smart ppl which understood it we could litteraly farm for free tons of ToT

-(EvE ~ EU)-

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

For those complaining about Fractal Tonic, go make another thread. Just because the drop rate of one item in game is poor, doesn’t give an excuse or reason to keep another item at such a level. Designing down to the lowest common denominator isn’t a good way to design.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Impale.2503

For those of you who don’t want/know how to set it up you don’t even need to macro, you can also just set your mouse wheel to click – and for the time being use PageUp/Page/Down to control your camera – still 5s/stack.

fellyn.5083

There are lots of reasons why the fractal thing is a bad comparison. For one the fractal thing, you can only get 1 fractal chest a day. Because of how limited the daily chest is the drop rate could be a ratio of 1:10 and if you have bad luck you would never get one.

And you claim you opened over 1 million bags.

Using your logic you should only complain about the fractal thing after you’ve opened 1 million daily fractal chests.

You only have a little more than 2700 years before you’re allowed to complain about fractal tonic drop rates.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

Sinzaku.2980

Share some bags by the way im running out of ToT now =D

-(EvE ~ EU)-

Impale.2503

There are lots of reasons why the fractal thing is a bad comparison. For one the fractal thing, you can only get 1 fractal chest a day.

You claim you opened over 1 million bags.

Using your logic you should only complain about the fractal thing after you’ve opened 1 million daily fractal chests.

Your lack of logic, common sense and the density of your mind baffles me at every post.

Scroll up, read my posts and suggestions, maybe use Google translate, you seem to need it – no offense – but it feels like i’m talking to someone who doesn’t speak the same language there mate.

Using my logic, one of you lot should start a spreadsheet and record the Gwynefrydd drops vs the amount of bags opened.

Then if you want to compare it to fractals, you will have time after the patch is over when you only get one Maize Balm a day

Posted by: MeGaZlo.9516

MeGaZlo.9516

1 Gwynefrydd
1 Black Necklace
2 Green Necklaces
3 Endless Batwing Tonics
2 Gift of Spiders
71 Zuzus
13,5k Wrappers (approx)
3 Legendary Luck

But hey, finally got it

Buy 2 rows of 10 stacks, open, vendor yellow craftable, make cobs, save Balm & Cookies, delete rest, rinse & repeat for 3 days, the first few days were actually a profit for the resell value on cobs/zuzus/pillow cases/etc, i only started losing money the last day and a half.

The most time consuming thing especially doing this for 12h+ a day is deleting dragonite/fragments/food and especially the finishers since the names have to be typed in.

And how much time, approximately, takes one repeat of this “ritual”?

Impale.2503

1 Gwynefrydd
1 Black Necklace
2 Green Necklaces
3 Endless Batwing Tonics
2 Gift of Spiders
71 Zuzus
13,5k Wrappers (approx)
3 Legendary Luck

But hey, finally got it

Until your eyes bleed, your lack of sleep makes your bones hurt and you start to see the five gods, reach your weak hand at them, to reach behind their heads for Zomorros, and back hand him so he gives you your reward.

fellyn.5083

There are lots of reasons why the fractal thing is a bad comparison. For one the fractal thing, you can only get 1 fractal chest a day.

Your lack of logic, common sense and the density of your mind baffles me at every post.

Scroll up, read my posts and suggestions, maybe use Google translate, you seem to need it – no offense – but it feels like i’m talking to someone who doesn’t speak the same language there mate.

Using my logic, one of you lot should start a spreadsheet and record the Gwynefrydd drops vs the amount of bags opened.

Then if you want to compare it to fractals, you will have time after the patch is over when you only get one Maize Balm a day

I read what you said just fine. What is baffling is that you’re defending bad game design.

I guess you’re obligated to after supposedly opening 1mil+ bags.

And a spreadsheet isn’t needed because it’s impossible to verify peoples claims (like yours) of how many they actually opened for one.

And I don’t need to compare anything to fractals because I don’t care about fractals.

Sinzaku.2980

1 Gwynefrydd
1 Black Necklace
2 Green Necklaces
3 Endless Batwing Tonics
2 Gift of Spiders
71 Zuzus
13,5k Wrappers (approx)
3 Legendary Luck

But hey, finally got it

Until your eyes bleed, your lack of sleep makes your bones hurt and you start to see the five gods, reach your weak hand at them, to reach behind their heads for Zomorros, and back hand him so he gives you your reward.

K this made my day i can sleep happy now xD

Lets say about 250 Bags per 5sec with 160 inventory bag space near candy merchand + an other merchand for sell stuff u can open alot of bags before getting full thats how i did

-(EvE ~ EU)-

(edited by Sinzaku.2980)

Impale.2503

I read what you said just fine. What is baffling is that you’re defending bad game design.

And a spreadsheet isn’t needed because it’s impossible to verify peoples claims (like yours) of how many they actually opened for one.

And I don’t need to compare anything to fractals because I don’t care about fractals.

Then please proceed to cry some more, stomp your feet in a fit of rage and whatever else is appropriate.

Since your posts aren’t in my humble opinion productive, i shall ignore the noise from now on

Still wishing you good luck on your Gwynefrydd

fellyn.5083

Then please proceed to cry some more, stomp your feet in a fit of rage and whatever else is appropriate.

Since your posts aren’t in my humble opinion productive, i shall ignore the noise from now on

Still wishing you good luck on your Gwynefrydd

I’m actually not crying out at all. Just pointing out glaring flaws in the logic being applied. It is, however a little telling that you say anyone who disagrees with you is crying or the like.

And I really couldn’t care less about the mini, too. But I have friends that do. Friends who don’t have the time or inclination to open 1million + bags. That’s not to say I wouldn’t mind having one, but the effort to get one is not worth it to me.

(edited by fellyn.5083)