Half-naked females, fully draped males.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

Why does it get annoying though? Why are people so against sexualization and revealing things? I’ll never understand that.

I’m not against it~ :P
I just want equal treatment. #equalitynow

From a less silly perspective, we could stand to have plenty of revealing armors for all weights, and for a legitimately aesthetic reason. Particularly for Norn and Charr, who are decorated with tattoos and fur patterns that players will often spend quite a while making sure come out just right. …just to have that effort nullified by clunky armor and buttcapes.

So yeah, let our guys and gals show some skin (and fur)!

I really want some properly revealing male medium armour.

Posted by: Relic.2136

Relic.2136

I think the point most people are trying to make here is that there isn’t much of a choice. Make sexy armor, by all means, but please include more options that look more practical for those who don’t feel the need to display their sweater kittens. :-p

I agree with some of the others, too – if you’re one step away from nip tassels, why do we not also get some banana hammocks? Free the D or it’s just hypocrisy, lol.

Relic
Henge of Denravi
Volks World [VW]

Posted by: Ryou.2398

Ryou.2398

YES THIS! Nothing makes me go “Really? Come on!” than seeing an armor that is revealing on women but covers a man completely from the neck down. Is there some cultural reason, especially for the humans, that causes the men to dress so conservatively? From what I’ve seen, most male armors even have something to hide an already well-covered rear.

Male bodies are beautiful, give them armors as revealing as the female armor counterparts, or, really, a lore reason that men are such conservative dressers. It is noticeable.

Uh no do not make them as revealing, women naturally have more to show, especially in traditional fantasy where men dont shave legs. Now if you mean men should have the option to share bare chest they already do have some of those options.

just the opposite – DO make them as revealing. no one says people HAVE TO use those on their toons. and 3/5 playable races are totally not in need to shave anything anywhere be it male or female. (not talking about how i don’t understand what’s wrong with unshaved male legs.)

Thats silly, you dont need to make them as revealing, men dont need to wear skirts or whatever to reveal muscles which lets be honest here thats all men have to really show for.

Posted by: Deadric.1427

Deadric.1427

Cant even get away from PC in Guildwars anymore, unbelievable.

Posted by: Neilos Tyrhanos.5427

Neilos Tyrhanos.5427

Cant even get away from PC in Guildwars anymore, unbelievable.

What, a request for variety is “PC” now? Nobody’s asking for stuff to be removed, for Grenth’s sake.

It would just be nice if there were also some revealing male armours. That’s something I’m completely behind. There’s nothing bloody “PC” about asking for something kewl and sexeh for the dudes.

Posted by: Jahroots.6791

Jahroots.6791

It would just be nice if there were also some revealing male armours. That’s something I’m completely behind. There’s nothing bloody “PC” about asking for something kewl and sexeh for the dudes.

The PC aspect is the ‘everything has to be completely equal between males and females or else hypocriseh!’.

Posted by: anninke.7469

anninke.7469

YES THIS! Nothing makes me go “Really? Come on!” than seeing an armor that is revealing on women but covers a man completely from the neck down. Is there some cultural reason, especially for the humans, that causes the men to dress so conservatively? From what I’ve seen, most male armors even have something to hide an already well-covered rear.

Male bodies are beautiful, give them armors as revealing as the female armor counterparts, or, really, a lore reason that men are such conservative dressers. It is noticeable.

Uh no do not make them as revealing, women naturally have more to show, especially in traditional fantasy where men dont shave legs. Now if you mean men should have the option to share bare chest they already do have some of those options.

just the opposite – DO make them as revealing. no one says people HAVE TO use those on their toons. and 3/5 playable races are totally not in need to shave anything anywhere be it male or female. (not talking about how i don’t understand what’s wrong with unshaved male legs.)

Thats silly, you dont need to make them as revealing, men dont need to wear skirts or whatever to reveal muscles which lets be honest here thats all men have to really show for.

the thing is, i LIKE men wearing skirts and other skimpy outfits. it’s not always only the muscles a lady enjoys seeing. this one here at least doesn’t even care for muscles all that much. so i’d heartily welcome a chance to dress my characters to my liking.

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

Although I have the typical male preference, I certainly understand the complaint, and maybe it’s time to reciprocate.

Attachments:

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

Although I have the typical male preference, I certainly understand the complaint, and maybe it’s time to reciprocate.

Exchange the Cape for a thin front-only loincloth and I’d buy it.

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

I don’t mind half naked or draped females or males or charr or sylvari. I don’t really mind recognizing that males and females are different.

But there’s currently an imbalance that kind of causes various outfits to meld together and the point of customization is to stand out, so we can do better. I mean if your concept of gender differences is just who has boobs, then perhaps it’s time to think of something a bit less juvenile perhaps.

I’d insert a Lord Faren joke, but I assume it’s already been tossed.

As a side note, I am a male player that’s only made female toons. Well okay, I finally rolled a male character…. as a lowbie to open bags. I would actually roll a male one, but I just don’t find any of them to look particularly impressive— just really dull. Not that skimpier clothing’s gonna help, but at least it’ll be appealing to someone else. Hopefully?

Light armor in particular distresses me. Yea, medium armor is boring and someone watched The Matrix too much, but at least it can be considered clothing when most light armor looks more like something you put over windows or furniture. Or a tarp. Makes sense for my necro because she ends up dead most of the time, but that’s yet another story.

At this point someone will tell me that females also have more modest armor, but that just makes me think of Devout Armor, and just because people don’t like skimpy clothing doesn’t mean they want to dress up as nuns either. Most of the rest is low level stuff which kinda ruins the idea of fashion based progression.

So in the end, I just don’t want to make this a social issue or whatever the heck ya folks call it these days. I’m just thinking that this game through all its faults has generally been very solid in aesthetics so these cliches put a little damper on things especially given the focus given to fashion progression. It should be a strong point of this game.

Well, the pulsing blind certainly gives an advantage in battle… :S

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

Ryou.2398

the thing is, i LIKE men wearing skirts and other skimpy outfits. it’s not always only the muscles a lady enjoys seeing. this one here at least doesn’t even care for muscles all that much. so i’d heartily welcome a chance to dress my characters to my liking.

Why? By that logic you might as well make a female, because men cannot look like a female in this game, your just trying way to hard at this point. This is a game its not meant to represent a specific community, not everyone wants to see males cross dressing like that in an mmorpg, it would likely be to immersive breaking.

(edited by Ryou.2398)

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

it cant be that much of a problem, look at all of the 90% nude female cosplay out there.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

Why? By that logic you might as well make a female, because men cannot look like a female in this game, your just trying way to hard at this point. This is a game its not meant to represent a specific community, not everyone wants to see males cross dressing like that in an mmorpg, it would likely be to immersive breaking.

(Idle thoughts, not meant to sound hostile or anything)
I prefer to think that my fantasy worlds don’t inherit cultural stigmas from the real world, so in a world where the Twilight Arbour male light armour skin has existed since launch, I doubt there is such a thing as cross dressing in Tyria, or if there is, it doesn’t conform to our society’s general understanding of the term.
Basically, bring on the mini skirts, as long as they look flattering. (which is a completely subjective subclause)

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

The PC aspect is the ‘everything has to be completely equal between males and females or else hypocriseh!’.

That makes as much sense as saying that the races in Gw2 are “PC” because every race is just about as good at being any profession as any other race.

In my opinion, the term “Political Correctness” is just a blanket-statement that directs attention away from a genuine issues(? Or “improvable things”) of equality/balance and pushes them in to questions of needless ethics.

Sort of like calling someone a “whiteknight” or “troll/hater.” It just disregards reason and places the subject into a needless label.

NSPride <3

Posted by: Kentaine.4692

Kentaine.4692

I agree with the OP, they should have gone the full covered, ugly too busy look for both genders when it comes to the legendary armor…

Then I wouldn’t feel like i’m missing out on some of the mix and match parts because I don’t raid and have zero desire to go for the grindfest that is legendaries in general. The light skirt is hideous BTW-if they had done away with the butt cape on the light armor it would feel like it belongs with that top and heavy is entirely unflattering, seriously do they have ANY fashion conscious people on their team?-male or female to me like the ascended armors were, but I like some of the medium and light pieces just not as a set. I know they can make good looking armors, I LOVE the Triumphant set for WvW reward track on heavy and have actually been playing in there pretty regularly to try to get it even though I detest PvP in all of its forms.

Joking and critiquing aside, I honestly agree with the OP. If it is revealing on the girls it should be revealing on the guys (like a bunch of the heavy armors I saw someone post earlier) and if it is full coverage on the guys it should be full coverage on the girls (I’m looking at you Phalanx armor, probably the worst offender I can think of). But more revealing and more so-called practical all around, what we don’t need is more outfits… ever.

(edited by Kentaine.4692)

Ryou.2398

I agree with the OP, they should have gone the full covered, ugly too busy look for both genders when it comes to the legendary armor…

Then I wouldn’t feel like i’m missing out on some of the mix and match parts because I don’t raid and have zero desire to go for the grindfest that is legendaries in general. The light skirt is hideous BTW-if they had done away with the butt cape on the light armor it would feel like it belongs with that top and heavy is entirely unflattering, seriously do they have ANY fashion conscious people on their team?-male or female to me like the ascended armors were, but I like some of the medium and light pieces just not as a set. I know they can make good looking armors, I LOVE the Triumphant set for WvW reward track on heavy and have actually been playing in there pretty regularly to try to get it even though I detest PvP in all of its forms.

Joking and critiquing aside, I honestly agree with the OP. If it is revealing on the girls it should be revealing on the guys (like a bunch of the heavy armors I saw someone post earlier) and if it is full coverage on the guys it should be full coverage on the girls (I’m looking at you Phalanx armor, probably the worst offender I can think of). But more revealing and more so-called practical all around, what we don’t need is more outfits… ever.

I dont have an issue with more revealing armors for guys as long as it looks natural and something you might see from conan, on the other hand I dont want people to take it to far, but its already been proven there are plenty of covered armors for females so this shouldnt even be a topic anymore.

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

The egocentrism here … It’s bad. I support more revealing masculine armor for males.

Ryou.2398

The egocentrism here … It’s bad. I support more revealing masculine armor for males.

Right masculine is the keyword here but some people where suggesting something different which in my opinion doesnt fit this kind of genre.

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

When will you stop this obnoxious crap. Stop making separate rules for armor. You either stick with revealing for both or covered for both.

This is getting really tiresome. I expect this out of some Korean grindfest.

Not you, a western company.

I definitely want more revealing female armor. Male armor is fine – but female armor should be very revealing and I support making more of it. If you don’t like it – well that’s just unfortunate.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Posted by: seabhac.5346

seabhac.5346

I just want more ‘pants without flaps’ options! It’s been nearly 4 years we’ve been asking for more pants… and all we get is more gliders.

Posted by: coso.9173

coso.9173

This soo much!
I’m a gay male and I also want my eyecandy why only straight dudes get to have it? both gay men and staight females get the shaft if they want to see sexy male armor in this game. Specially for medium armor male human, ZERO skimpy options. I want to make a sexy thief with form fitting armor, and maybe an open chest piece or leather straps or something. ZERO options for that.
I don’t mind sexualisation in games as long as it is equal, if not then it’s just a bit sexist.
and that’s not being PC, it’s just being FAIR. I don’t get how some people have trouble imagining that others might actually want to look an attractive male body with armor that shows some skin, like it was something only straight males feel.
no one wants to take away your female sexy armor, so stop being so defensive. we just want MORE option for both genders. simple as that.
While that happens I’ll continue to play other MMOs with more equal armor treatment cough ESO cough
It’s good this topic keeps appearing, so devs know it IS an important topic for many of us.

(edited by coso.9173)

Jahroots.6791

That makes as much sense as saying that the races in Gw2 are “PC” because every race is just about as good at being any profession as any other race.

In my opinion, the term “Political Correctness” is just a blanket-statement that directs attention away from a genuine issues(? Or “improvable things”) of equality/balance and pushes them in to questions of needless ethics.

Sort of like calling someone a “whiteknight” or “troll/hater.” It just disregards reason and places the subject into a needless label.

Apples and oranges, mate. There’s a very clear distinction between the reasons for making all races equal and why some people believe male and female characters should have ‘equal’ cosmetic options.

The former is a question of simple game design – we have different races primarily for aesthetics and a bit of lore/roleplay. Giving all the races equal stats and skills allows the player to pick any one without losing out. Also makes balancing much easier. Calling for equality in skimpiness and coverage on the other hand, is largely (not entirely) a result of progressive real world attitudes and beliefs, imo. A lot of the content we’re seeing in MMOs today (androgynous and feminine outfits for male characters) wasn’t nearly as prominent in the genre a decade ago.

I could be wrong, of course, but I do believe that games today are intentionally more inclusive as a direct result of PC culture. It’s not dismissive to use this label where one can reasonable deem it applicable.

The real problem I see in making sexy or revealing armour for either gender is that it’s such a ‘hit or miss’ kind of deal. If they were pumping armour and outfits out as quickly as the weapons it’d be completely fine for the art team to go nuts with creativity. Unfortunately, we hardly get any sets at all, so it’s really best when they stick to safe semi-conservative options.

(edited by Jahroots.6791)

coso.9173

PC is too often used as an insult, for people who are asking for FAIRNESS in treatment. it’s a way to just dismiss it as a whole without even mentioning the topic at hand, so please let’s just talk about armor choices and less about real life social issues.

coso.9173

fair is that both males and females, gay and straight can choose to dress their characters the way they want, skimpy, or more covered, with long robes or form fitting clothes. what we have now is not fair as only straight males get to see skimpy armor on the gender they care about. so theOP request IS about fairness, not about his/her specific tastes. it’s not game breaking of course, as it’s just aesthetics, but doesn’t mean that people don’t care about it, specially in a game like GW2 where aesthetics play a HUGE role.

Jahroots.6791

But the nature of the OP’s request and those of like mind isn’t really about fairness though, it’s about having their tastes catered to. It’s ‘fair’ that any character of any race or gender can wear level and class appropriate armour, barring cultural sets. Everything beyond that is really personal preference. There’s been a few discussions in the past where diligent folks examined just about every single armour set in detail and concluded that across the board the skimpy vs full cover ratio is actually pretty balanced.

And I do get where you guys are coming from, (my pet peeve is having two choices of dreadlocks for my male humans but no female equivalent) but there just aren’t enough resources to create stuff to please everyone.

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Speak for yourself.

Men have plenty to show.

That you can’t appreciate it is another matter.

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

Why does it get annoying though? Why are people so against sexualization and revealing things? I’ll never understand that.

It annoys me because I just don’t like these skins and it’s difficult to find female skins that aren’t revealing. It seems the options are very limited.

I don’t see what there is to understand about that. It’s simple preference. You have yours. I have mine. The game should cater to both tastes.

I agree with you there.
Ofc, many people like the skimpy armors but there are also many who dont want their female character to look like that and these people have very limited options when it comes to armor choice.

It would just be fair to have an equal amount of revealing and not so revealing armor. Simply for the people who are growing tired of it.

In GW 1 there was a bigger variety and it was good that way.

Its not about taking the revealing armors away from you. Its about giving more alternatives to it.

You aren’t truly asking for an equal amount of revealing and non-revealing armor, because if you haven’t noticed, there are more concealing armors than revealing armors in this game. Only female light armor has some form of balance between concealing and revealing. You probably think that there is a lot of revealing armor, because there are many people who like to use those sets and you see them all the time.

Have a look here:
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Human_female_heavy_armor
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Human_female_medium_armor
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Human_female_light_armor

I do agree that males need more variety in their armor, especially when it comes to light armor. I also think that light armor needs some pants. However, I can’t believe that there are people who honestly think that the majority of armors are skimpy.

This.

Ryou.2398

Speak for yourself.

Men have plenty to show.

That you can’t appreciate it is another matter.

What do you mean cannot appreciate? Of course I want to look good on my character but im not going to try to force a male character to look more girly even if I wasnt straight. It isnt natural in the game, the males arent even built for that I never said anything about males not having masculine sexy armors.

coso.9173

look more girly? how is having sexier and skimpier armor girly at all? women and men have equally interesting things to show, it only depends on what the viewer is interested in. men have used leotards and shown their bare legs for quite some time too.

Posted by: Lokki.1092

Lokki.1092

Come back after a 2 year break from this game and this is still an argument?

Took about 5 minutes to check every female armor in the game and looks like there is still more non revealing armor for female characters than revealing armor.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Human_female_heavy_armor
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Human_female_medium_armor
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Human_female_light_armor
In fact most of the female armor sets I’ve never seen in game because all the female characters wear the same few skimpy sets, especially the light armor classes. Seriously if someone told me the Sorcerer’s, Embroidered, Winged, and Inquest tops were the only ones available for female characters I would almost believe them.

This isn’t an Arena net problem though. They cannot control that people overwhelmingly pick the skimpy options.

Now I can get behind adding more Conan the Barbarian gear for the fellas. The male options are so samey it’s boring. But to say female characters only have half naked options is quite false since they outright have less half naked options than fully clothed.

(edited by Lokki.1092)

Posted by: Lumberjackth.3764

Lumberjackth.3764

Would you prefer the women wearing the pants and the men running around in skirts?

coso.9173

no, we would prefer, as many have told already, both sexes being able to choose both skimpier and more covered armor, which is NOT happening now.

Ryou.2398

look more girly? how is having sexier and skimpier armor girly at all? women and men have equally interesting things to show, it only depends on what the viewer is interested in. men have used leotards and shown their bare legs for quite some time too.

You clearly didnt read my post, there is a difference between showing masculine sexy and men wearing a mini skirt. And it doesnt only depend on the viewer it isnt our game, they can put whatever they want into it, regardless certain things would be just silly if a guy really wants to dress as a female why cant they you know role a female character?

Posted by: Ganathar.4956

Ganathar.4956

You clearly didnt read my post, there is a difference between showing masculine sexy and men wearing a mini skirt. And it doesnt only depend on the viewer it isnt our game, they can put whatever they want into it, regardless certain things would be just silly if a guy really wants to dress as a female why cant they you know role a female character?

Female and male characters should dress differently, that much is true. However, having male skirts that show some leg isn’t problematic at all. There are a few cultures in real life with male uniforms that have short skirts.

Posted by: Autumnmane.3574

Autumnmane.3574

When will you stop this obnoxious crap. Stop making separate rules for armor. You either stick with revealing for both or covered for both.

This is getting really tiresome. I expect this out of some Korean grindfest.

Not you, a western company.

I definitely want more revealing female armor. Male armor is fine – but female armor should be very revealing and I support making more of it. If you don’t like it – well that’s just unfortunate.

And here we have a classic example of the “If I’m being catered to, I don’t think anyone else needs to be catered to” argument as mentioned in my previous post:

I fully understand your defensiveness, but please understand that there are people who try to justify “But I like sexy armour!” as a reason to undermine and derail any attempt to address armour inequality, and that can make us equally defensive.

The argument that men are fine covered, but that women “should” be dressed in a revealing fashion not only showcases the sexism still alive and well in the gaming world, as well as disregarding those who would like a more equally distributed variety of skimpy and non skimpy outfits on both men and women characters.

It also undermines those who enjoy dressing their female characters in revealing outfits. If people have choices in how skimpy to dress their characters, it’s stops being a problem because it’s their choice how revealing to dress, not something forced on anyone. If they want to that’s great as long as the people who want something covered have those options too. It’s the “men have to be covered, women have to be sexy” argument that’s harmful here, not the idea of skimpy armour itself.

I can assure you, if we had as many non skimpy options as skimpy ones for both genders, there would still be plenty of people enjoying running around in revealing, impractical armour, you wouldn’t be losing out on anything, they’d just be able to it without being accused of holding sexist opinions like the one above.

coso.9173

exactly, most people are not asking for mini skirts on guys. this is not what this is about.

Lokki.1092

If people have choices in how skimpy to dress their characters, it’s stops being a problem because it’s their choice how revealing to dress, not something forced on anyone. If they want to that’s great as long as the people who want something covered have those options too. It’s the “men have to be covered, women have to be sexy” argument that’s harmful here, not the idea of skimpy armour itself.

OK… So then what is the problem? Assuming you are speaking about female armor in the game, there are choices, in fact there are less skimpy option than non skimpy options for female characters. The armor is well balanced (as far as coverage is concerned) for female characters.

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

Agreed. I was quite irritated by the new armor releases.

Posted by: Blackworm.2167

Blackworm.2167

It is rather annoying how every other character is female wearing less clothing than a stripper.

Stop kitten shaming!

…Seriously though, there are revealing and covered options for all armor types.
(Though actually there are disproportionately less revealing ones for both Medium and Heavy)

You’re seeing what you’re seeing because that’s what people want to /choose to wear.
(Good lord, this was never a kittening issue in GW1. Kids these days…)

GW1 – Dervish / Warrior –
GW2 – Borlis Pass – Revenant & Warrior –
Steam Profile

(edited by Blackworm.2167)

coso.9173

except men. men don’t have skimpy options to choose from. specially in medium armor.

Posted by: Blackworm.2167

Blackworm.2167

except men. men don’t have skimpy options to choose from. specially in medium armor.

You mean men don’t have “skimpy options to choose from” ONLY in medium armor, because they exist in Light and Heavy.

At the same time, not including racial sets which can vary, women have only about 3 or 4 “skimpy” medium options, keeping in mind some which are gemstore only.

GW1 – Dervish / Warrior –
GW2 – Borlis Pass – Revenant & Warrior –
Steam Profile

(edited by Blackworm.2167)

Lokki.1092

If this is what you are asking for, then I’m all for it. The male options are boring.

If you are asking for less skimpy female it is hard to get behind that knowing there are plenty of non skimpy female options.

coso.9173

no one is asking for female skimpy armor to be removed. people just want it to be more equal. meaning both genders have skimpy and covered options across all races and armor weights

Ryou.2398

Female and male characters should dress differently, that much is true. However, having male skirts that show some leg isn’t problematic at all. There are a few cultures in real life with male uniforms that have short skirts.

Well I didnt say I had an issue with that but there are actually allot of skirt armor already for males, I dont know why people are asking for it to be honest. Anyways everyone knows about celtic kilts.

Ryou.2398

exactly, most people are not asking for mini skirts on guys. this is not what this is about.

Well to be fair I do believe some are.

Posted by: Ganathar.4956

Ganathar.4956

Well I didnt say I had an issue with that but there are actually allot of skirt armor already for males, I dont know why people are asking for it to be honest. Anyways everyone knows about celtic kilts.

I’m mostly interested in male skimpy armor because of my norn warrior really. Skimpy armor fits norns quite a bit in my opinion, and I wish there were more heavy options for males. You are right that there a lots of skirts (mostly heavy), but most of them are pretty long.

no one is asking for female skimpy armor to be removed. people just want it to be more equal. meaning both genders have skimpy and covered options across all races and armor weights

That’s fair, but that does also mean that every combo, except female light armor, needs lots of more revealing options. Female light armor should just maintain its current ratio, which means that both skimpy and concealing armors should be released at a roughly equal rate.

Ryou.2398

I’m mostly interested in male skimpy armor because of my norn warrior really. Skimpy armor fits norns quite a bit in my opinion, and I wish there were more heavy options for males. You are right that there a lots of skirts (mostly heavy), but most of them are pretty long.

That’s fair, but that does also mean that every combo, except female light armor, needs lots of more revealing options. Female light armor should just maintain its current ratio, which means that both skimpy and concealing armors should be released at a roughly equal rate.

If I was playing a female character I would like more armors with unique reveals like the revenant armor with the option to show just a little more.

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

[snip]celtic kilts.

I don’t think we can bring football clubs into this. :P

As for the kilt, bring it on. Only if I can wear my Clan tartan, of course.

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

Posted by: Zynt.5769

Zynt.5769

I just wish that there were more varied armour sets in the medium armour class. It’s mainly just trenchcoats lol.

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

Why can’t we all have some sexy non-concealing armor, female AND male? We had it in gw1, why not gw2 also. Whoever made the armor in gw1 REALLY needs to come work for gw2, we have a serious lack of sexyness here. ( in the dances too, gw1 had super sexy dances as well)