How the PvE dailies can be improved.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zenthieth.9431

Zenthieth.9431

First, as a disclaimer, I’m not one of those people who want the old daily system back because I can’t finish my daily in 5 minutes. I also know that PvP and WvW dailies are available for all players. It’s just what PvE dailies are available and what is bad with them specifically.

First, I would like everyone to keep in mind what the new daily system was meant to do when Anet changed it. They were supposed to make players go out in the world and do content in different corners of Tyria. So what are the PvE dailies today? The mandatory daily event completer and daily gatherers, as well as TWO daily fractals. These fractal dailies go completely against what Anet wanted the daily system to be. just go inside one fractal of the correct scale (today being a 21-30) and you have already done two of your dailies. No going out to different corners of the world, just pretty much sitting in Lion’s Arch. And this isn’t just an isolated case, some weeks there would be a fractal daily on three or four days of that week.

So what could be improved? First off remove one of the fractal dailies. I vote to keep the daily scale fractal to encourage people to sit through an entire fractal and not just go onto the LFG for a scale 1 swamp and finish the daily in 10 minutes. Second, add the daily gatherer and daily event completer to the rotation, let all four dailies be random each day (I know that PvP and WvW also have something similar to this so this is more nitpicking than anything else). Finally, add more dailies where you have to go out in the world and do something. Some examples that would be very good would be something like “Daily Ascalon Catacombs” where you can do any path in the dungeon, story or explorable, to get it, or “Daily Shiverpeaks Jumping Puzzle” where you could just complete any jumping puzzle in Shiverpeaks to finish the daily, or even “Daily Mini-Dungeon” because they are lesser known and Anet should give more incentive for doing them.

Anyways, that’s how I feel about the PvE dailies and how to improve them. It’s just something that I think about everytime there is a fractal daily, and something that I feel needed to be said. If anyone else has better ideas of what they could do to the PvE dailies or reasons why they shouldn’t change, please leave a reply below and explain why you think this way.

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Just about any thing that gets rid of the double fractal would be fine for me or at least more choice. As soon as I see double fractals for the daily, I just grab my log in loot and go play another game.

Posted by: Ralanost.8913

Ralanost.8913

I usually go something else. Since we had shiverpeaks lumber and snowden drifts events, got those knocked out together. Then bought an exotic warhorn in wvw for big spender. Very simple. But yeah, I avoid fractals nowadays.

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

This looks and feels a bit like another “boo, double fractals dailies” thread but quite well disguised.

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

The rewards simply aren’t enticing.

I would suggest the dailies are tied to events that give a unique currency.

Currency is then used to buy unique skins, etc…

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

No more new currencies. Use karma or something.

As for the rest… get rid of double fractals. I don’t even dislike fractals, myself, when I have a group I know, and I hate the double up. How many threads need to pop up before ANET at least makes some sort of commentary on it?

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

Dailies need better rewards.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

4 modes: WvW; sPvP; Persistent PvE; Dungeons/FotM

4 or 5 options in each category. Have generic and specific options in each. Complete three in a single mode or across modes to corral your AP.

Upside: Come a lot closer to pleasing everyone.
Downside: ANet has to let go of the idea of “enticing” players into stuff they don’t care about or actively dislike.
Potential upside to the downside: People who are kittened off about the “enticement,” and are just logging in to get the login chest might relax their anti-ANet stance and maybe play the game more.

Posted by: Paul.4081

Paul.4081

The new dailies pretty much killed doing dailies for me and I know I’m not the only one unless in game chat can be swept under the rug as minority too?

Posted by: Mourningcry.9428

Mourningcry.9428

Would be great if there could be a triple fractal… 3 Pristine Relics are nice, but 4 would be even better.

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

Dailies are purely for those wanting the AP, as the old rewards are tied to you logging in.
We have just a balanced daily, the same number of options per game mode.
Why would 1 game modes options bother you? There’s 8 others you can do, that don’t really require much thought either.
Can only get 2/3pve done? Go cap a ruin in WvW or maybe you get the terribly easy ‘Big Spender’ to spend just 25 badges of honour (my personal hate, but then there’s more options in PvP!)
PvP dailies are a doddle you can finish your daily in 1 match, 2 if you’re unlucky.

“Dailies need better rewards” Don’t make me laugh, the rewards weren’t in game until the 2year mark, there were no individual rewards before. They’re adequate for the effort needed to complete them.

Kitten.

(edited by Haleydawn.3764)

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Some (many I think) don’t want to go near PvP and rarely do WvW. The idea to go to those modes of play they really dislike doesn’t hole any water. Just more ‘enticing’ players into doing stuff they want to (as noted by Sundown).

(edited by Blude.6812)

Posted by: Sizer.5632

Sizer.5632

4 or 5 options in each category. Have generic and specific options in each. Complete three in a single mode or across modes to corral your AP.

Upside: Come a lot closer to pleasing everyone.
Downside: ANet has to let go of the idea of “enticing” players into stuff they don’t care about or actively dislike.
Potential upside to the downside: People who are kittened off about the “enticement,” and are just logging in to get the login chest might relax their anti-ANet stance and maybe play the game more.

This is how I thought it should always work

Dungeons and open world events are both technically “pve”, but theyre so different and attract such different players its silly to not have them separate.

Id even go farther and up it to 6 modes. Wvw, Spvp, dungeons, fractals, open world events (world bosses, sw, orr temples, ect.), map exploration (vistas, jumping puzzles, personal story, ect.)

Borolis Pass – [TOVL]
Aeneaaa – 80 engineer
Aeeneaa – 80 Ele

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Yes, please. Daily dungeons could spit out some tokens to cut some of the grind, as well.

But having daily paths, fractal levels, etc, would be a huge boost in gathering guild groups do to the content.

As it is right now, dungeons are ignored in the “enticement” paradigm, and double-fractal days are a pain the rear and certainly not in the course of natural play.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Anet prob should just add “Daily login” daily. It would give you 10 ap and all rewards from all the dailys lol.

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

This looks and feels a bit like another “boo, double fractals dailies” thread but quite well disguised.

Yup and it totaly is. Obviously only outside overworld shall be considered PvE hence forth.

But I do agree, it’s unfair dungeons don’t get a mention in daily steps. Anet, please introduce daily dungeon paths!

Anet prob should just add “Daily login” daily. It would give you 10 ap and all rewards from all the dailys lol.

Absolutely, I already see the next wave of complaints coming though:“I couldn’t log in due to reason xyz. Make it so I can log in 1nce a week for my daily steps.”

At some point one should start to wonder, why log in at all?

(edited by Cyninja.2954)

Posted by: Crystallize.8603

Crystallize.8603

I go out of my way to do the daily if it’s not triple Fractals (which it never is)

Please explain how your new system helps me.

Can mods please stop locking threads that are constructive.
Just delete posts that are derailments.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

No more new currencies. Use karma or something.

As for the rest… get rid of double fractals. I don’t even dislike fractals, myself, when I have a group I know, and I hate the double up. How many threads need to pop up before ANET at least makes some sort of commentary on it?

but double fractals makes for a great reason to go and do fractals. 3 pristine for one set is pretty nice.

Posted by: Erus Keb.8379

Erus Keb.8379

We have just a balanced daily, the same number of options per game mode.

IMO…The game modes would need to have approximately equal amount of content for this setup to actually be balanced. The original amounts per mode were much more representative of balanced.

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

I actually like the double fractal and would like to see more dailies that compound on each other. I was in favor of more versus less choices in each category and would love to see differing levels of challenging dailies. Example a set of four easy dailies, 3-4 medium difficultly and then maybe 1-2 hard items. Note: difficulty here might be in just being in the right place and time which takes coordination and a favoring environment. Higher the difficultly the more reward.

Examples:

Fractal: Easy, do a fractal, medium do a fractal level 21-30, hard do a level 45 – 50 fractal.

PvP: Easy: Play 3 matches, medium win 3 unranked matches, hard win 3 ranked matches as class x or y.

WvW: Easy Land Claimer, Medium: Capture 4 supply camps and a 2 towers, Hard: Capture 4 keeps and StoneMist or Kill 20 enemy rangers.

PvE: Gather 50 plants. Medium: Complete 8 Events in Kryta, Hard: Defeat Tequatl Twice in a Day.

Dungeons: Easy: Complete Story Mode in Ascalonian Catacombs, Medium: Finish 2 paths in Citidel of Flame, Hard: Finish 3 Paths in Honor of the Waves.

Crafting: Easy: Refine 50 materials, Medium: Craft 15 Exotics, Hard: Craft 6 Ascended Materials

I understand that some people feel compelled to do all the dailies, but that’s pure choice especially after the removed the extra AP. These would just give people more choices and allow them to take on bigger challenges if they wanted to. Course I side on the more choices the better even if you can’t do some of them. Good gaming!

Edit: forum replaced two number range text with kitten. Oo

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

(edited by TheGrimm.5624)

Khisanth.2948

Yup and it totaly is. Obviously only outside overworld shall be considered PvE hence forth.

But I do agree, it’s unfair dungeons don’t get a mention in daily steps. Anet, please introduce daily dungeon paths!

There used to be dungeon dailies but not fractal dailes so in a way that is fair.

Absolutely, I already see the next wave of complaints coming though:“I couldn’t log in due to reason xyz. Make it so I can log in 1nce a week for my daily steps.”

At some point one should start to wonder, why log in at all?

Which is a point ANet doesn’t want anyone to reach but I guess that is your point?

Posted by: Pockets.3201

Pockets.3201

I’ve always gotten the feeling that the dailies are largely there to buff up their metrics for certain content.

Plenty of people run dungeons, so they aren’t on the list. Fractals though? Lets get those numbers up.

Having world bosses with long timers, unpopular activities, the mess that is people fighting for event credit in zone of the day, and fractals on the pve list gets people unwilling, or unable, to do them to slip into WvW or PvP to get the daily done, no matter how much they dislike them, which gets those numbers up.

Posted by: Vesuvius.9874

Vesuvius.9874

These fractal dailies go completely against what Anet wanted the daily system to be. just go inside one fractal of the correct scale (today being a 21-30) and you have already done two of your dailies. No going out to different corners of the world, just pretty much sitting in Lion’s Arch.

Why is you going out to different corners of the world dependent on the daily checklist that ANET hands out? Why can’t you go out into these corners yourself, without anyone telling you to do so?

Still think the problem lies with the dailies?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

The original game didn’t have dailies. The first implementation of the dailies offered much smaller rewards and required more work. The current implementation offers nearly all the same rewards as the previous system for just logging in each day.

What we are left with is a system that offers the 10 AP for mostly doing things that you might otherwise do and for some stretch goals.

I agree it would be nice to see more variety in the system overall and that they should do away with having two dailies for the same type of content, but that has nothing to do with the rewards nor with whatever paternalistic goals ANet might (or might not) have for the system.

tl;dr sure, change the variety of dailies, but let’s not overhype the issue or the solution.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

The PvE dailies are probably the hardest to complete. I think Anet purposefully did it so people would venture into PvP or WvW more. It’s kinda silly I can do PvP or WvW in 5 minutes and PvE actually takes effort to do.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

Pockets.3201

What we are left with is a system that offers the 10 AP for mostly doing things that you might otherwise do and for some stretch goals.

What many of us are left with is a system that offers 10 AP for mostly doing things we would never do unless we were in the area already, or would never do at all if there were better choices.

Crystallize.8603

Excuse me. I do not daily go and look at vistas. I do not gather daily. and if it weren’t for the daily system I wouldn’t enter WvW or PvP.

I do Fractals everyday. Please explain how the daily is catered to me as a player.

The current daily system is flawed and needs a rework.

Either by being replaced by the old generic dailys

Or being reworked into a comprehensive challenge list that gives all players a chance to receive a decent reward for content a bit harder than just looking at a vista

Stop being so content with getting 10 AP. What does 10 AP do for you? Nothing.

The daily should be there to give some sort of tangible reward that leads to something good. Right now, the AP chests hardly ticks that box.

Pockets.3201

Excuse me. I do not daily go and look at vistas. I do not gather daily. and if it weren’t for the daily system I wouldn’t enter WvW or PvP.

I do Fractals everyday. Please explain how the daily is catered to me as a player.

The current daily system is flawed and needs a rework.

Either by being replaced by the old generic dailys

Or being reworked into a comprehensive challenge list that gives all players a chance to receive a decent reward for content a bit harder than just looking at a vista

The daily should be there to give some sort of tangible reward that leads to something good. Right now, the AP chests hardly ticks that box.

The AP chests certainly aren’t great, but I would like some of the armor skins in them. That is the only reason I do the dailies.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Having world bosses with long timers, unpopular activities, the mess that is people fighting for event credit in zone of the day, and fractals on the pve list gets people unwilling, or unable, to do them to slip into WvW or PvP to get the daily done, no matter how much they dislike them, which gets those numbers up.

Correct, horrible thought of the day.

Corrible.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Haleydawn.3764

Possible solution, not that any of these suggestions will keep everyone happy. Just a thought though so lets just be constructive.
Keep the ratio the same, since it’s really just pve that bugs the hell out of people since pvp got it’s profession “fix”.
- Remove area specific daily event.
- Remove ‘Time-gated’ specific world boss daily.
- Remove ‘Fractal level x-x’ daily. But keep daily Fractal. (Removes possibilty of double fractals)
- Introduce Daily Explorable Dungeon path.
- Introduce non Specific World Boss. (So any world boss will give daily progression)

Thoughts?

Kitten.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

The PvE dailies are probably the hardest to complete. I think Anet purposefully did it so people would venture into PvP or WvW more. It’s kinda silly I can do PvP or WvW in 5 minutes and PvE actually takes effort to do.

I’ve never seen any of them to really be all that difficult. PvP dailies are the fastest because you have the custom servers dedicated strictly for them. Some WvW dailies, such as tower, keep, or even kills, take time unless you get lucky and hop into the map when one or such combination is going on.

The PvE map events can be completed within 10 minutes on any map if you use the wiki or have prior knowledge where they are. Sometimes faster if you get lucky as I have completed the Queensdale kne in about a minute or so before. World Bosses rarely take much time to do the pre events and to kill.

The only time consuming daily for PvE would be the tier specific fractal which is then dependent on how capable your party is. If your team is horrible, then yes, you can take over an hour to do a fractal set. I personally have been against having the tiered fractal daily as it is restrictive when you have the 20’s one which you need AR for (generally speaking).

The only changes that I would suggest would be to remove the daily fractal one which only requires you to complete a single fractal such as swamp. This is a redundant achievement. You then alter the existing tiered fractal to not be tiered. You then add a daily that either cycles through dungeon (any path + story) or between Explorable and story modes but you can choose whichever dungeon that you’d like to do.

Pockets.3201

I’ve never seen any of them to really be all that difficult. PvP dailies are the fastest because you have the custom servers dedicated strictly for them. Some WvW dailies, such as tower, keep, or even kills, take time unless you get lucky and hop into the map when one or such combination is going on.

The PvE map events can be completed within 10 minutes on any map if you use the wiki or have prior knowledge where they are. Sometimes faster if you get lucky as I have completed the Queensdale kne in about a minute or so before. World Bosses rarely take much time to do the pre events and to kill.

The only time consuming daily for PvE would be the tier specific fractal which is then dependent on how capable your party is. If your team is horrible, then yes, you can take over an hour to do a fractal set. I personally have been against having the tiered fractal daily as it is restrictive when you have the 20’s one which you need AR for (generally speaking).

The only changes that I would suggest would be to remove the daily fractal one which only requires you to complete a single fractal such as swamp. This is a redundant achievement. You then alter the existing tiered fractal to not be tiered. You then add a daily that either cycles through dungeon (any path + story) or between Explorable and story modes but you can choose whichever dungeon that you’d like to do.

Event completion can take a while if you don’t get to the events before they are quickly wiped out. Even if you are there enemies are often obliterated as they spawn in by the packs of overgeared level 80s.

On world bosses its not so much how much time it takes to do them, but how long you have to wait for them to start. Get on at the wrong time and you could be waiting two or more hours just for the pre-events to start, which possibly means you don’t get to do it at all if you can’t be on when it rolls around.

Crystallize.8603

@the person that said

Explorable dungeons and Non specific world boss.

This would just lead to more QQ when the daily was..

Fractal
Dungeon
World Boss

QQ I don’t have enough time to do all that.

To please the whiney pve casuals that log in for 30 mins for their daily and claim they don’t have time for anything else; in the pve daily category it’d have to be more like EVERDAY:

Daily Vista
Daily Gatherer
Daily Heart Completer.

But then that’d make people with full world completion cry.

So make it even easier.

Daily Gatherer – Wood
Daily Gatherer – Ore
Daily Gahterer – Plant

But then that’d make more hardcore players cry..

Ultimately people have to understand there is a limit to how many people they can cater to every day

Daily AP is capped, if you miss it one day. You can get it the next.

Haleydawn.3764

@the person that said

Explorable dungeons and Non specific world boss.

This would just lead to more QQ when the daily was..

Fractal
Dungeon
World Boss

QQ I don’t have enough time to do all that.

To please the whiney pve casuals that log in for 30 mins for their daily and claim they don’t have time for anything else; in the pve daily category it’d have to be more like EVERDAY:

Daily Vista
Daily Gatherer
Daily Heart Completer.

But then that’d make people with full world completion cry.

So make it even easier.

Daily Gatherer – Wood
Daily Gatherer – Ore
Daily Gahterer – Plant

But then that’d make more hardcore players cry..

Ultimately people have to understand there is a limit to how many people they can cater to every day

Well said. Can’t please everyone.

Kitten.

Pockets.3201

You realize how long it takes to get to the cap, yes?

I think it takes over four years, if you start fresh. No one is taking that long an outlook on things.

Crystallize.8603

Yes I do.

However, there are events such as Wintersday/Haloween that provide additional AP every day (6 per day) the Chinese festival (4 per day) that do.

It’d surprise me if Anet continue with the way it currently works since it’s much slower right now to reach the AP cap (like a LOT slower) than it previously was.

But that’s not a bad thing. There are other ways to get AP that most people QQing about their Daily AP don’t even bother doing..

Oh Daily AP is so hard to get because I hate Fractals.
//Doesn’t have any of the Fractal Achievement points//

See how that works?

Posted by: MoJoe.9063

MoJoe.9063

The new dailies pretty much killed doing dailies for me and I know I’m not the only one unless in game chat can be swept under the rug as minority too?

I’m right there with you. I used to care about dailies; they gave some structure to my random, haphazard playstyle. Ever since they changed the system I’ve stopped paying attention to dailies altogether. I play this game for the PvE; I don’t care one bit about WvW or PvP.

Borlis Pass
Azman – Asura Necromancer, Kemena – Human Guardian
Emracool – Sylvari Elementalist, Lyra Lightbender – Sylvari Mesmer

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

In the grand scheme, dailies just no longer matter unless you’re an AP hunter. And what’s the point of AP? Leaderboards. If you’re not in the top 10, just forget it. I don’t even miss AP. The AP reward chests are full of un-fun kitten anyway. Just walk away, folks. Just walk away from the dailies. It can be quite liberating. You get the actual rewards for just logging in now, no need to even play at all!! Wooo! Thanks ANet. I’m sure it makes their metrics look pleasing on the “log in” section. Well done. But I digress…. :-{

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

Posted by: steve.2945

steve.2945

I would like the option to toggle what kind of PVE dailies i get, being forced to Fractals isn’t something I would like to do. I’m not a pvper either.

Proud TTS member

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

If you aren’t doing all forms of content, you are not an AP hunter. If you are not an AP hunter, skipping a daily is not a problem.

Ergo, there is no problem with the current way dailies award AP.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Speak for yourself.

If you aren’t doing all forms of content, you are not an AP hunter. If you are not an AP hunter, skipping a daily is not a problem.

Says you. Ton of posts about this issue seem to suggest however, that it is a problem to others.

You mean, when they fix the dailies, right?
Besides, for most players getting to the cap would take years even assuming they do get their daily ap’s every day. If they’ll start to skip days because of things like double fractals (on top of skipping them due to RL reasons – most people do not play every day), they will most likely never reach it.

However, there are events such as Wintersday/Haloween that provide additional AP every day (6 per day) the Chinese festival (4 per day) that do.

That’s only because they still use old, deprecated daily system (most likely because they were being done by a different group of programmers, that were unaware of the changes to dailies features group worked on). Sooner or later these are going to get updated for the new system.

Besides, ~100 more AP points per year doesn’t change the calculations much.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

Posted by: Vech.7396

Vech.7396

I’ve Stated My opinion on daily double fractals, and completely agree that more options should be available In all categories. but since my main focus is PVE.. Examples such as dodger, crafter, salvager, dungeon(which I think should be swapped out for the daily fractal, or specific lvl fractal) Many more options out there to make dailies truly diverse.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

What does 10 AP mean, assuming one is a “filthy casual?” It means that every 50 days of doing dailies, you get a chest. This represents a tiny little reward (especially when you divide by 50 to see what you’re getting per day). However, the rewards in GW2 are bad enough across the board that that tiny reward is worth it to some people. Viewed this way, the rewards for dailies seem (to me) to be on par with the effort put into getting them done.

However, there are some players who preferred the old, organic PvE dailies that rewarded fewer AP (max of 8 in PvE v. 10 now) for tasks that took more time, on average. Why do people think that is? Why prefer more “work” for less reward? Could the answer be that getting a tiny reward for doing things one found fun was better than spending less time doing things one doesn’t care to do for a greater reward?

What I see in these threads is people fighting each other over how dailies should be. It’s like people are afraid that if ANet gives Player A what he’s asking for, that means they’ll have to take something away from them. Now, that’s exactly the way the OP phrased it, “…remove one of the fractal dailies.” However, “fixing” dailies does not have to be a win/lose proposition.

What if it didn’t have to be him or me? What if a system could be devised where more people get what they want? What’s in the way of that? We are. Every time we fight over these issues, ANet sees a divided player-base that cannot get out of its own way. This allows them to dismiss expressed concerns because we’re divided.

Why not add a dungeon/fractal mode with options generic enough dungeon players would get the daily AP organically, the way it used to be in PvE? Why not have the PvE tasks be more generic the way they once were? Why would this have to mean that WvW and PvP would have to go back to how they were? The daily system does not have to revert to give more people what they want. It could be win/win.

What do players have to lose in imagining a daily system that works for most of us? Well, we’d have one less thing to complain about, I suppose.

Khisanth.2948

I would like the option to toggle what kind of PVE dailies i get, being forced to Fractals isn’t something I would like to do. I’m not a pvper either.

This might come as a surprise but the PvP dailies do not actually require any real PvPing due to the existence of custom arenas setup(by players) either for dailies or for rank farming. You could probably get them done in the time between two world bosses.

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

A mystic coin and some bonus exp is hardly a reward. It’s nearly useless

Khisanth.2948

A mystic coin is worth a lot more than 10 AP.

Haleydawn.3764

Don’t take my mystic coins from me! I need moar!

Kitten.

Posted by: Ralanost.8913

Ralanost.8913

This might come as a surprise but the PvP dailies do not actually require any real PvPing due to the existence of custom arenas setup(by players) either for dailies or for rank farming. You could probably get them done in the time between two world bosses.

Believe it or not, pve only players don’t even like to hop in custom arenas. I know I hate it. I did it for a short period when I was in a guild that had a custom arena for that purpose. But I always felt I was bothering people asking to do the pvp dailies, so I stopped.

TheRandomGuy.7246

Believe it or not, pve only players don’t even like to hop in custom arenas. I know I hate it. I did it for a short period when I was in a guild that had a custom arena for that purpose. But I always felt I was bothering people asking to do the pvp dailies, so I stopped.

1. Check what classes have daily winner.
2. Hop between different “rank farm” arenas till you end up in winning team.
3. Follow big train of players running to the middle point.
4. Press auto attack few times.
5. Pvp defender and pvp killer completed instantly. (If you need daily capture just join losing team and cap point nearest to your spawn. Or wait till next round and cap a point at the start. )
6. Always press “volunteer” when you see a pop up on the left side of the screen.
7. Wait till the end of the round.
8. Daily winner completed.

Takes 0 effort and less time than openworld event achievements. It is probably a bit different in NA but still as fast.

TheRandomGuy.7246

• Fixed thread crash.