I am EXTREMELY offended.

I am EXTREMELY offended.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

ANet needs to put pasties in the gem shop for the female Asura and the Charr, as well as for the males wearing this armor. Only this way can the game be saved.

I want small flower pasties for my Sylvari

You do know what flowers are right? I always blush when I go past a flower shop. Can’t believe how brazen and disgusting some people can be. I mean right there out in the open!

My female Sylvari has a giant flower now on her shoulder with pollen floating around her and bees flying around pollinating it.

I can only describe it as….. XXX.

Forget the Asura nipples. What was ANet thinking to allow blatant plant sex in the game?

I am EXTREMELY offended by this.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

I am EXTREMELY offended.

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

quality trollin lol. my question is how can you play at ultra low settings like that? that pic made my eyes bleed.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

I am EXTREMELY offended.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

ANet needs to put pasties in the gem shop for the female Asura and the Charr, as well as for the males wearing this armor. Only this way can the game be saved.

I want small flower pasties for my Sylvari

You do know what flowers are right? I always blush when I go past a flower shop. Can’t believe how brazen and disgusting some people can be. I mean right there out in the open!

My female Sylvari has a giant flower now on her shoulder with pollen floating around her and bees flying around pollinating it.

I can only describe it as….. XXX.

Forget the Asura nipples. What was ANet thinking to allow blatant plant sex in the game?

I am EXTREMELY offended by this.

Me too, oh the shame of it all.

I am EXTREMELY offended.

Posted by: Pirlipat.2479

Pirlipat.2479

Plants are shameless individuals. People with hayfever could tell you stories about it….

I am EXTREMELY offended.

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback!

As this conversation seems to have run its course, the thread is now locked.

Thanks for your understanding.