I leave the game

I leave the game

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

OP is a troll..his ID is xxxx.9562.if he played gw2 for more than 2 years there is no way that 4 digits start with 9….more like less than 3 months

That’s actually very interesting.
I never knew that the digits had any meaning at all…

So my Digits are 3265
I played sine beta so like… does this mean I’m the 3265th person who played GW2 since release? Im interested to know. =) Thanks for info!

Same since bwe2

JQ Druid

I leave the game

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

cya in a couple months when you realize nothing else comes close to beating gw2, eso,wildstar,wow? take your pick

Actually moving FFXIV

I hope you like cat people (aka Miqo’te) and boring old humans (aka Hyur). (See the screenshot from FF14 census below).

When I say “cat people”, I’m talking about humans with cat ears and extreme flexibility They’re not the cute, cuddly Charr who will rip apart a dragon minion at a moment’s notice. You may as well join the human RPers on Tarnished Coast server if want to play a human character.

My advice to you: Keep your stuff, and dont’ give anything away. It’s a GW2 wanna be with WoW mechanics. GW1’s storyline and WoW’s story surpass FF14’s tale with ease.

I tried FF14 last September. People are friendly, but it’s easy to get locked out of the populated NA servers. I tried out the various servers (Brunhildr, Exodus, Gilgamesh Balmung [LEGACY], etc). I manage to get on the populated servers by logging in during the odd hours in the Seattle area. When I tried out the game, alot of the NA servers were closed to new players. Worse, there is no megaserver system. If you don’t get onto a populated server, you’re out of luck esp. later when you have to find a guild for the raids. There is no way to get onto populated maps by friending others or joining a guild. It was extremely hard to get onto a populated server. There are no Network guilds that people can join, so they enter shards with like-minded folks.

(All you Anti-Megaserver folks can gripe all you want, but Megaserver is the biggest innovation to MMORPGs. It makes it easier to find people who better fit your gameplay style and guild.

Hardcores can find other Hardcores.
Casuals can find other Casuals.
RPers can discover new RPers.
And so on.)

Like ArcheAge, the game’s player housing is a gimmick and a joke. It’s too expensive for the housing. Unlike the home instances in this game, you don’t get player housing at the beginning of the game. FF14 players are paying $12 an hour for housing that is too expensive for the individual. Worse, you have to be part of a Free Company (aka guild) and chip in with others to get a house. This introduces a problem similar to what WoW has: People recruit guildies to get guild perks, and then they g-kick the guildies when they get the high level perks.

Unlike GW2, there is no dodging to avoid an enemy’s attack, and it takes time for skills to activate. Players have to stand in place while fighting esp. if you’re a mage. If you’re soloing a fast enemy, your character is forced to take damage while casting one dinky spell. Not even WoW’s mages were THAT bad.

Then there are the FF14 Raids. If one player on a team makes a mistake, the whole team fails. It’s too easy for a griefer or troll to mess up a team. Unlike Tequatl, there is no way to recover if a griefer interferes with the fight.

In FF14’s event system (aka FATE), only the person who does the most damage to the enemy gets the gold and loot. If you come in late during an event, you get next to nothing.

Then there is the monster camping. Yes,you have to camp for monsters like WoW. ((cringe))

During Sept, there were a couple of festivals, but those events were devoid of players when I got to the festival area.

In the end, Final Fantasy 14 is not worth $12 a month.

GW2 has its flaws which have been mentioned zillions of times on this forum. I get that. This game is the best non-subscription game on the market. At least you’re not wasting $12 a month on this game!

Attachments:

(edited by kta.6502)

I leave the game

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

I was going to wish the OP farewell… truly I was. Then I saw his later post and it screamed too much of the “attention seeking” behavior that Mark has commented on.

…… Meh.

Isle of Janthir Megaserver

I leave the game

Posted by: SundayTrash.9562

SundayTrash.9562

cya in a couple months when you realize nothing else comes close to beating gw2, eso,wildstar,wow? take your pick

Actually moving FFXIV

I hope you like cat people (aka Miqo’te) and boring old humans (aka Hyur). (See the screenshot from FF14 census below).

When I say “cat people”, I’m talking about humans with cat ears and extreme flexibility They’re not the cute, cuddly Charr who will rip apart a dragon minion at a moment’s notice. You may as well join the human RPers on Tarnished Coast server if want to play a human character.

My advice to you: Keep your stuff, and dont’ give anything away. It’s a GW2 wanna be with WoW mechanics. GW1’s storyline and WoW’s story surpass FF14’s tale with ease.

I tried FF14 last September. People are friendly, but it’s easy to get locked out of the populated NA servers. I tried out the various servers (Brunhildr, Exodus, Gilgamesh Balmung [LEGACY], etc). I manage to get on the populated servers by logging in during the odd hours in the Seattle area. When I tried out the game, alot of the NA servers were closed to new players. Worse, there is no megaserver system. If you don’t get onto a populated server, you’re out of luck esp. later when you have to find a guild for the raids. There is no way to get onto populated maps by friending others or joining a guild. It was extremely hard to get onto a populated server. There are no Network guilds that people can join, so they enter shards with like-minded folks.

(All you Anti-Megaserver folks can gripe all you want, but Megaserver is the biggest innovation to MMORPGs. It makes it easier to find people who better fit your gameplay style and guild.

Hardcores can find other Hardcores.
Casuals can find other Casuals.
RPers can discover new RPers.
And so on.)

Like ArcheAge, the game’s player housing is a gimmick and a joke. It’s too expensive for the housing. Unlike the home instances in this game, you don’t get player housing at the beginning of the game. FF14 players are paying $12 an hour for housing that is too expensive for the individual. Worse, you have to be part of a Free Company (aka guild) and chip in with others to get a house. This introduces a problem similar to what WoW has: People recruit guildies to get guild perks, and then they g-kick the guildies when they get the high level perks.

Unlike GW2, there is no dodging to avoid an enemy’s attack, and it takes time for skills to activate. Players have to stand in place while fighting esp. if you’re a mage. If you’re soloing a fast enemy, your character is forced to take damage while casting one dinky spell. Not even WoW’s mages were THAT bad.

Then there are the FF14 Raids. If one player on a team makes a mistake, the whole team fails. It’s too easy for a griefer or troll to mess up a team. Unlike Tequatl, there is no way to recover if a griefer interferes with the fight.

In FF14’s event system (aka FATE), only the person who does the most damage to the enemy gets the gold and loot. If you come in late during an event, you get next to nothing.

Then there is the monster camping. Yes,you have to camp for monsters like WoW. ((cringe))

During Sept, there were a couple of festivals, but those events were devoid of players when I got to the festival area.

GW2 has its flaws which have been mentioned zillions of times on this forum. I get that. This game is the best non-subscription game on the market. At least you’re not wasting $12 a month on this game!

Worth a shot, did played WoW for 2 years during Vanilla and BC.

I leave the game

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

So two years is about the limit then?

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

I leave the game

Posted by: IcarusMelody.5312

IcarusMelody.5312

Actually moving FFXIV

Except that FFXIV has major content updates every 3 months and surpassed GW2’s year long life cycle in content, very shortly after launch.It has an expansion in the works and released a new Class/job recently.
You can argue that XIV has no dodge feature but thats because its made up with encounters actually having fight mechanics.

What I will agree with is that the maps are kind of empty but its not due to low player count. Most have already maxed out all their classes. Right now the open world plays little roles outside advancing story quests via updates because the endgame is all instanced.Open world is more of just a lobby for lvl 50 players. Zergs were just as boring in XIV as it is in GW2. And thats Gw2’s way to keep the open world populated.

And the Fate rewards are determined the same way GW2’s is. Except that healing also contributes. FFXIV has no build variety or much rotation variety, but you cant cheapskate any fights or dungeons because of it either. Considering GW2’s amazing combat keeps being dwindled down to “stack here” methods or just zergs by the community.However since the crawl that is gw2’s content update its also understandable.The combat in both games are well done in their own right.

http://youtu.be/4rsWL6Z_NJE?t=4m5s

And yes the endgame might be punishing for mistakes but thats not a new concept for MMO’s. The link shows a Titan extreme run, a challenging but fun encounter when he was released (some people still cant beat him). Its what team work would like in Gw2 if it ever was ever needed outside zergs(zerg is hardly teamwork too).

I leave the game

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Created my first character

Why should anyone care? And why are you even posting that here?

To be fair why do you care he has posted it.. its not like its in any way shape or form affecting your own experience.. every game whether MMO or Single Player has its joiners and leavers, but one thing remains constant.. every person has an opinion and like to voice it in their own way.. the OP has put his over, he hasn’t resorted to profanity and he hasn’t gone for the “oh I am so full of sadness” approach either, he just put it out there.
So he created a new character in a new game to show us all he has jumped ship.. big deal, have fun in your new land of coloured pixels… there was that so hard to do Vayne?

I leave the game

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I can’t see this thread lasting long.

Much off-topic =/

I leave the game

Posted by: SundayTrash.9562

SundayTrash.9562

To be fair why do you care he has posted it.. its not like its in any way shape or form affecting your own experience.. every game whether MMO or Single Player has its joiners and leavers, but one thing remains constant.. every person has an opinion and like to voice it in their own way.. the OP has put his over, he hasn’t resorted to profanity and he hasn’t gone for the “oh I am so full of sadness” approach either, he just put it out there.
So he created a new character in a new game to show us all he has jumped ship.. big deal, have fun in your new land of coloured pixels… there was that so hard to do Vayne?

yup, just showing I already left GW2

I leave the game

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

To each their own is what I always say but why keep posting when you’ve posted that you’ve left? Why isn’t the OP in the FF forums saying hello to everyone etc. I never understood why people post they are leaving in forums. I can understand if you tell your friends your leaving but to post in a forum imo is just looking for attention or a bad way to make friends (yeah I’m leaving too or yeah i hate this too lets be friends!)

P.S Can I have your stuff?

Necromancer Main

(edited by Zoso.8279)

I leave the game

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Goodluck and congrats with FF, its truly an awesome game. I bought it at launch but came back to GW2 because the game felt dated compared to a lot of features GW2 has, but I did enjoy the game. However SquareEnix adding new classes and announcing an expansion pack really has my brother and a couple of his friends looking at going back at it and for real. I wouldnt think twice about leaving GW2 if we had content, but 2 years of my ele using d/d and staff… I mean, I just want new things… and its not even close to happening apparently so yea, im on Ultros also, maybe we’ll see you there

I leave the game

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Probably gonna give them away to friends.

Ok, that is an impressive amount of stuff; I take my hat off to you sir. Too bad you’re leaving though, I prefer vets sticking around.

I leave the game

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

First of all, anyone can create a character in another game and still be playing this game, particularly because there’s no subscription fee.

Secondly, again who cares? Is your leaving this game somehow constructive? Is your making a character in another game somehow constructive?

I leave the game

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

It matters because the forum moderators only want discussions of Guild Wars 2. Posting pictures of their characters in other games is breaking the forum rules. The OP is likely to get either an infraction for his post or have the thread closed.

I leave the game

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

6000 hours.

I leave the game

Posted by: Freeelancer.2860

Freeelancer.2860

My advice would be not to give away your stuff for at least a few months. You never know if you’ll like what you migrate to more then GW2. Besides, maybe hell freezes over and GW2 pops out an expansion that you’d like to try.

Bottom line, have fun in FF and disregard the trolls, the game is very much alive (then again who cares either way if you’re having fun there).

I leave the game

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

OP is a troll..his ID is xxxx.9562.if he played gw2 for more than 2 years there is no way that 4 digits start with 9….more like less than 3 months

That has nothing to do with how long he has been playing…

I’m 9360 and i have been playing since headstart.

I leave the game

Posted by: Steeldragon.7308

Steeldragon.7308

A game is a game so if you like it, play it. If you don’t, then don’t. With 6,000 hours of game time, it seems you REALLY like(d) it. I’m sure you’ll be back to playing eventually.

disregard the trolls

If anyone is trolling here, it’s the OP. He came here to announce he’s leaving GW2 (like boohoo?) and then later posts a screenshot of the new game he is playing like he was shoving it in our faces. I see no point there at all.

Anyways good luck dude and hope you have a blast on that new game.

I leave the game

Posted by: Illuminati.2431

Illuminati.2431

Have you seen the patch notes for 2.4?
That’s more new content in 1 patch than Guildwars has ever had + everything from next year if they keep going down the same road. I would be so happy if I had to pay GW2 a couple of bucks a month and they would pump out this kind of patches with this kind of content.
But that’s all a matter of opinion I guess.

Oh and btw, housing is not only for guilds anymore, they introduced personal housing in the latest patch, which added tons of other stuff too.

(edited by Illuminati.2431)

I leave the game

Vayne.8563

That’s more new content in 1 patch than Guildwars has ever had + everything from next year if they keep going down the same road. I would be so happy if I had to pay GW2 a couple of bucks a month and they would pump out this kind of patches with this kind of content.

Oh and btw, housing is not only for guilds anymore, they introduced personal housing in the latest patch, which added tons of other stuff too.

All the content in the world doesn’t matter if you don’t like the content. WoW has entire expansions that for all I want to play them might as well not exist. I can’t talk about FF, specifically, but from what I know, it’s more or less a traditional MMO. I’m here, as a lot of people are, because they don’t like traditional MMOs.

I’d rather play this for 100 years with no new content than a new WoW expansion.

I leave the game

Illuminati.2431

I’d rather play this for 100 years with no new content than a new WoW expansion.

And you have every right to feel that way:)
But I think a majority wouldn’t stick to this game so long if no new content came out and all kinds of other MMO’s come with big content patches that introduce new classes, new races, new zones, new story quests etc.

I leave the game

IcarusMelody.5312

All the content in the world doesn’t matter if you don’t like the content. WoW has entire expansions that for all I want to play them might as well not exist. I can’t talk about FF, specifically, but from what I know, it’s more or less a traditional MMO. I’m here, as a lot of people are, because they don’t like traditional MMOs.

If you havent played XIV, and GW2 extensively; you dont have a point.

I leave the game

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

I’m pretty sure the OP like GW2, that’s why he have 6000 playing hours. But I suppose he dont’ think GW2 have enough content for him to play over 6000 hours.

I’m kind of in the same boat as the OP. But kind of hard for me to blame Anet. They are trying to put out enough content for people who play 8 hours a day.

That being said, I hope Anet will come up with some solution. There are gradually more complaint about lack of contents this days.

(edited by laokoko.7403)

I leave the game

Posted by: Gimp.9460

Gimp.9460

You’ll be back… they all come back eventually!

Tell that to my all my previous guild mates and friends that abandoned GW2 when no end game was added.

I am the only one out of the group to even bother posting on the forums or waiting for things to get better. PPL have lost hope :/ no GvG no raids no nothing

Particle effect slider would be ‘too confusing’

I leave the game

Posted by: Lukhas.1962

Lukhas.1962

I foresee the future of this stupid post…

Attachments:

I leave the game

Vayne.8563

And you have every right to feel that way:)
But I think a majority wouldn’t stick to this game so long if no new content came out and all kinds of other MMO’s come with big content patches that introduce new classes, new races, new zones, new story quests etc.

I don’t really know. I haven’t called the majority on the phone to ask them.

But also, it’s not like there’s been no new content, even if the content isn’t necessarily content everyone likes and wants. And we don’t know what we’ll get in the next six months to a year.

Because that’s really the problem…we don’t know.

I leave the game

Vayne.8563

So you like to play dead stagnant games indefinitely, cool, I very much doubt most players think like you (mindless fanboy)

No, I’d rather play content I enjoy than content I don’t. Reading comprehension for the win.

Obviously I’d rather have new content I enjoy. But to like something more than another thing is not being a fan boy. That’s a completely different story. And certainly I’m not mindless.

Put it another way. If you don’t like country music, and there’s no new rock coming out, you listen to the rock you like rather than country music, just because there’s a new song. This is the same thing.

How is having a preference for a certain type of content being a mindless fan boy?

I leave the game

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

all those skins, weapons and precursor and other crap in my bank are not bound yet including meteorologic, 2 chaos of lyssa recipe.

If you are really already set about quitting the game and you have said, that you will probably give alot of that stuff to your friends.

Could you maybe post a list here about all those things you cold make a give away about?
I know, you posted those pictures, but those pictures show hardly everything what you could give away, so that all this stuff stays not unused rotting on your then going to become inactive account.
Some people here seem to have problems with request of items when someone leaves.

There is no problem with that, if people just ask nice and don’t behave like mad vultures picking on a dead corpse like crazy, until they finally get something out of it.
Thats a difference.
The problem is, how should be people able to ask in a nice manner, when they have no clues about, what is all there in offer.
Thats the reason why it would be good to have some kind of clear list, if the OP is really serious about leaving the game and giving stuff away to friends (and maybe also some other peopel who ask nice for some help/something thats in the list)

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

I leave the game

Vayne.8563

I don’t have a point? lol

Since I’m having fun here (yes still) I don’t feel a burning desire to start another game, but I strongly suspect I won’t enjoy it as much as this one from what I’ve seen of it. If I thought it was the type of thing I might like, I’d have tried it.

You see you don’t have to play a game to know it’s not for you. I know Archeage isn’t for me and I haven’t played it. I know SWToR isn’t for me. That’s why people read reviews and watch videos. To see if the game is for them.

I’ve never been a fan of the FF series and it doesn’t appeal to me. Therefore, my point is valid.

I leave the game

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

At least , make her a Redhead ….
Some Uniqueness among the seapool of gold ….

I leave the game

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

So you like to play dead stagnant games indefinitely, cool, I very much doubt most players think like you (mindless fanboy)

No, I’d rather play content I enjoy than content I don’t. Reading comprehension for the win.

Obviously I’d rather have new content I enjoy. But to like something more than another thing is not being a fan boy. That’s a completely different story. And certainly I’m not mindless.

Put it another way. If you don’t like country music, and there’s no new rock coming out, you listen to the rock you like rather than country music, just because there’s a new song. This is the same thing.

How is having a preference for a certain type of content being a mindless fan boy?

+1

Necromancer Main

I leave the game

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

As this thread isn’t constructive – Please lock.

Isle of Janthir Megaserver

I leave the game

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

Having played XIV and GW2 extensively I can say both games are really good.
If you like the ‘older’ format of MMOs, XIV will be perfect. The sheer amount of quality content they put out for all kinds of players (explorers, raiders, solo, dungeons, housing, gardening, farming, breeding, incredible LS, new class plus expansion set for next spring in the works) is insane.

It’s important to acknowledge that even though both are MMOs, they are vastly different. If you happen to like both takes in the MMO forumal equally, I’d recommend XIV over GW2 any day!

(edited by Crovax.7854)

I leave the game

Posted by: Gimp.9460

Gimp.9460

If you like the ‘older’ format of MMOs, XIV will be perfect. The sheer amount of quality content they put out for all kinds of players (explorers, raiders, solo, dungeons, housing, gardening, farming, breeding, incredible LS, new class plus expansion set for next spring in the works) is insane.

It’s important to acknowledge that even though both are MMOs, they are vastly different. If you happen to like both takes in the MMO forumal equally, I’d recommend XIV over GW2 any day!

Monthly fee allows quality content without all the kittening around in gem shop :]

Particle effect slider would be ‘too confusing’

I leave the game

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

Monthly fee allows quality content without all the kittening around in gem shop :]

Just to clarfiy: do you mean that XIV can put out quality content due to monthly fees or do mean that all the quality content in GW2 is tied to the gem store? (though I don’t really think that’s true, there’s just a lack of new stuff in general)

I leave the game

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

You should know Vayne by now.

On topic, OP, do something fun since you’re leaving, convert all your stuff to gold and gamble on precurosrs / BLTC chests.
Or mess up the economy buying huge amounts of ectos and reselling them.
Do something fun, it’s no like it matters anyway.
Maybe go to Queensdale and mail all your gold to a random GW2 newcomer, or maybe warn the new players of what GW2 really is.

I leave the game

Posted by: CalamityO.2890

CalamityO.2890

And yet it is funny that a “traditional” MMO, is making waves and is actually attracting players that initially wanted to get away from them in the first place. You’re missing the point here Vayne, content is what keeps MMOs alive. Having less of them is a fast way of killing the game. You might want to read this quote:

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”

The fact that XIV is pushing out content, by the bucket load (not to mention the level of variety) and having an expansion coming out in 2015. And this is from a game that had to re-do everything from scratch. Compare the two Vayne. GW2 is 2 years old. It had a clear head start and should be pushing content out now. People are disenchanted because there is a lack of content (and the level of variety of it). The main question is this: why is there a massive slow down in content being pushed. Why is only one type of content being pushed, at the expense of things that can prolong the life of this game.

To flip it, at the same time I can see what you’re saying. Why should a game that tried to be different from every other MMO, be pushed in to becoming the very thing it tried to get away from. And you are valiantly trying to convince others that it shouldn’t be pushed in to that direction.

inthecubbyhole.wordpress.com

I leave the game

Illuminati.2431

You can still actually add content that makes sense and adds to the lifespan of the game, and still be different from other MMO’s.

What does it take for them see that working ONLY on LS is just bull. Sure LS is very nice, it’s just not good enough to spent all your resources on and only make LS content. Make less LS content(still make it, but just dont focus 100% on it), and make more other content.

(edited by Illuminati.2431)

I leave the game

Posted by: Schwarzseher.9873

Schwarzseher.9873

You can still actually add content that makes sense and adds to the lifespan of the game, and still be different from other MMO’s.

What does it take for them see that working ONLY on LS is just bull. Sure LS is very nice, it’s just not good enough to spent all your resources on and only make LS content. Make less LS content(still make it, but just dont focus 100% on it), and make more other content.

Profit, thats the reason why they dont.

I leave the game

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

I played FF14arr year ago…pretty good game + story and dungeons but with no pvp.

Gl there.

(dont put screenshots..just make me sad seeing some materials that i need for finalising my juggernaut :S )

I leave the game

Posted by: Belenus.9132

Belenus.9132

Rather than leaving the game why not simply adjust your style of playing and do as I do once I made lvl 80. I now spend most of my time showing newbies how to play, how to do things and offering advice if they want it. I also organize small hunts, exploration and I show others the best spots on maps (any map) for their needs and point them in the right direction. Too many players complain about there being nothing more to do when there is and it’s called HELPING OTHER PLAYERS – especially those who do not have your experience or know what you know to improve their game. Give something back to the community!

I leave the game

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

hold the presses, some random guy really left GW2. Like, REALLY. And made a character in another game. And gave it a dubious name questioning his maturity.

I leave the game

Posted by: mesme.5028

mesme.5028

I guess a few couldn’t care less how many leave gw2, they like the game so nothing or no one else matters, no opinions or reasons why peeps leave is considered.

Peeps who defend gw2 like its a religion they are willing to die for, yes great game community, the best they yell, then can i have your stuff lol bye.

But take a moment out of your sand box and think, why do peeps who have spent such a long time playing suddenly just have enough and quit? sure some may return every now and then to chat with guild/ friends or even play a few hours, but what is the main problems with gw2? is it the nerfs ?

Is it to solo play and random farm stuff in specific areas they enjoy? nerfs.

Is it to run dungeons, so few of them and if you repeat them you get…yes you guessed nerfs.

Is it the wonderful rewards for time spend doing fracts? nerfs.

Is it the champ trains? people playing together with rotations they run together? nerfs

Perhaps its not nerfs, perhaps its poor ls? perhaps its no new decent armor or skins other than a gem store?

Perhaps the lack of decent perm content?

If you love mmos you will love gw2, why?
If you hate mmos you will really love gw2? why?
Is it the way they took the genre and improved on it? nerf.

Why cant peeps get more content they want to play? after all the most important thing in any game is the player.

I leave the game

Posted by: Zroh.3712

Zroh.3712

… sumtin’ sumtin’ Auld Lang Syne sumtin’ sumtin’ Kumbaya… Hey! Hey-ey!… sumtin’…

I leave the game

Posted by: Noah.9654

Noah.9654

The average time spent in games priced at $60 is 80 hours. You’ve received your money’s worth. If you just do the personal story and nothing else, you’d still receive your money’s worth.

Sooooo…….bye Felicia.

“Exceed your limits, and dance.”

I leave the game

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

The average time spent in games priced at $60 is 80 hours. You’ve received your money’s worth. If you just do the personal story and nothing else, you’d still receive your money’s worth.

Sooooo…….bye Felicia.

6000 hours, 8+ hours every single day for two years. Monies worth plus.

I leave the game

IcarusMelody.5312

I played FF14arr year ago…pretty good game + story and dungeons but with no pvp.

Gl there.

(dont put screenshots..just make me sad seeing some materials that i need for finalising my juggernaut :S )

The beauty of actual content updates (something Anet should take notes on) is that they have added pvp in two separate forms: small scale / big scale team fights. since a year ago.

I leave the game

Posted by: Brutality.9631

Brutality.9631

Mine is .9631 and I started 3 days before release. 13k AP. several legends. 30 ascended weapons crafted before plebs could get them in chests for free.

Assumptions are stupid.

I leave the game

Posted by: Greyhound.2058

Greyhound.2058

I only came in to see if anyone had said Can I haz yr stuffs yet

OP, since the only thing you keep saying over and over is what massive value you’ve had out of GW2, I’m not sure what point you’re attempting to make. However I do anticipate an auto email from the mods telling me the thread I’ve posted on has been moved, ie deleted

I leave the game

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

Just ignore the troll, he bumps and keeps the very threads he complains about alive. That should explain a lot.

JQ Druid