I predict PvE Player Rage

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

So far, after two days, I’m liking the daily change just fine. Seems I’m earning more karma to boot.

Gone to Reddit.

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I don’t see how they have removed ‘play how you want’ from this option.

They have disassociated one of the things people did dailies for ever day (laurels), and moved them to something that they literally only need to log in to obtain.

They have also made it so that those AP hunters don’t feel like they have to spend hours doing every last available daily to be competative on the AP boards. Instead they now can do 3 (which might require a little more effort than just ‘kill 50 rats’) and go about how they desire to play.

These 2 things should make a lot of people feel a heck of a lot less stressed about absolutely must do them all, do them every day. Now it can be more of a ‘do i want to do my 3 for the ap?’ ‘do i want to do this specific one for its reward?’ and if you dont care about the AP or the reward being given for a specific task, then it’s completely ignorable.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

ANET is not that cruel. they won’t force us to kill the 3-headed Wurm or Teq to get the dailies done.

You think? I can already see the day when “Capture Stonemist Castle” is a thing, in the WvW daily achieves.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Posted by: Morte.5916

Morte.5916

I’m Free!! I’m free of the compulsive need to do dailies for laurels. Don’t give a skritt’s butt about AP.

I do/did them for laurels, and I’ve just realised this too. It’s wonderful, isn’kitten They really are giving me what I’d work for just for logging in.

Now that there’s no daily gatherer, I wonder if prices will go up for things like mithril and nopales?

Posted by: Devildoc.6721

Devildoc.6721

I just have been raging in EU.

So I have 4 options. Queensdale Event, Maguuma Forager, Mystic Toilet usage, Jungle Wurm. Never done a JW, never want to. Guess I’m going to have to learn to use the Mystic Toilet >_<

Basically, this is Anet again saying “Play how WE want you to play” aka trying to force us into WvW and PvP.

What the heck is it with Anet intentionally limiting options or trying to force us to play how we don’t want to?

You should do the jungle wurm. It’s not that hard (don’t get it confused with the triple trouble wurm that requires voice communication and a somewhat organized raid group, this is just a zerg world boss in Caledon) at all and it drops a guaranteed rare item (and a second one from the achievement chest), usually more than that at least another rare, can sometimes get exotics and such.

Zapp – 80 Asura Afromancer