Incinerator, and Rodgort footfall change

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Hexgame.4802

Hexgame.4802

Maybe you guys should try sending an in-game bug report stating that some of the legendaries didn’t get the promised update. That should get some awareness.

I already did this, so did others.

Problem with that though, is most of us want a dev response to at least know they acknowledge the error and are actually working on it.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Posted by: Vatlaaw Fierceshot.5713

Vatlaaw Fierceshot.5713

Bump for Justice!

Posted by: kyomi.4971

kyomi.4971

Maybe you guys should try sending an in-game bug report stating that some of the legendaries didn’t get the promised update. That should get some awareness.

Problem with that though, is most of us want a dev response to at least know they acknowledge the error and are actually working on it.

It’s already been 2 weeks. I doubt they will reply. Perhaps because they know it was a mistake and not wish to announce it.

Posted by: Vatlaaw Fierceshot.5713

Vatlaaw Fierceshot.5713

It’s already been 2 weeks. I doubt they will reply. Perhaps because they know it was a mistake and not wish to announce it.

I sure hope not.

Posted by: DeShadowWolf.6854

DeShadowWolf.6854

Bump for justice. We want some answers on this!

Posted by: Karalaza.6021

Karalaza.6021

Don’t want to open another post – this still bugged? – if not – disregard this :p