Invest in Silk

Invest in Silk

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Maximus.8376

Maximus.8376

Well, I wouldn’t worry too much…for now. If the data-mining and the info from twitchcon is correct then you’ll be able to select the stats you want from the raid dropped ascended gear.

We’ll see if this is correct this coming BWE ;D

Invest in Silk

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Ever since ascended armorcrafting got released, the silk price has actually been quite steady, never altering its value for more than 50%.

Personally, i dont think thats a good profit margin for an investment, considering you also have to deduct 15% fees and taxes. And I also doubt that silk even will gain 50% of its value in the next 4 months.

There might be some added demand, but I am pretty sure that Anet will turn on some faucets as well. Last year, Halloween and LS season 2 as well as wintersday put alot of silk on the market and i expect it to be the same this year, as the seasonal festivals and LS are confirmed to continue.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Invest in Silk

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

So OP need to pay attention to:
“Last boss should be full asc” and one of his replies “Agony resistance is not required.”
So asc won’t be required, they are just really expected.
It is just like saying a dungeon/fractal requires a full party, then we see several videos of people soloing those.

It’s not what the statement says, but how people will react to the statement. If raid leaders and players think they’ll need it, they’re going to buy it, and the price is going to increase.

It is safe to assume that with things like GW2effiency, leaders will be requiring gear checks and forcing BiS, which means $$$ if you’re smart enough to pounce early.

That’s gonna be fun for the leader

leader: “ok. All 9 of you need to send me their GW2effiency link of your gear to make sure you are all full ascended!”
Some members: “what’s GW2effiency?”
Some other members: “I thought GW2 didn’t have gear checks?”
Rest: “Can we go already?”

And then the kicking and finding a replacement…going through the same ordeal if they haven’t signed up for the site…yes, this will be fun

Anyone asking me for a GW2effiiency link will be reported, NO ONE should be able to keep another player from certain content because they refuse to use 3 party programs.

Which is more likely to result in you getting a banned, as it’s bannable to waste their time with false reports.

Invest in Silk

Posted by: GrandHaven.1052

GrandHaven.1052

Nah, i have something much better AND safer.

Invest in Silk

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

Invest in Silk is a great name for an album.

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert

Invest in Silk

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

I did get a key on map completion the other day. I know it’s in the drop table but I haven’t gotten one from map completion since the wardrobe came out.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes