Is Zojia really bald?

Is Zojia really bald?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

As the title says, is she REALLY bald or does she just APPEAR bald because of her headgear? I think this is the most important question regarding the entire game at this present time. Sooooo what are YOUR opinions, is she really bald!?

I just can’t believe a female asura would seriously choose to be bald…..

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Alice.8694

Alice.8694

Why not? They’re basically furrless rabbitmoles.

Is Zojia really bald?

Paulytnz.7619

Why not? They’re basically furrless rabbitmoles.

I do believe you have Asura confused with the Dredge. :P

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

I bet Zojja has that Mickey Mouse afro hairstyle hidden under there.

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Mazreal Blackknight.1564

Mazreal Blackknight.1564

It’s the armor, love the gear hide the helm lol

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Slowpoke.2749

Slowpoke.2749

:’(

My guardian is bald.

Attachments:

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Mazreal Blackknight.1564

Mazreal Blackknight.1564

But it’s not female

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Back when there was that bug in the personal story, it showed Zojja as bald without her helm. I think it’s likely that she does not have a particular hairstyle because developers intended her to have her helm on.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Forst.5863

Forst.5863

At no point in my life I even considered for a splitsecond that she might not be bald.

Is Zojia really bald?

Paulytnz.7619

Back when there was that bug in the personal story, it showed Zojja as bald without her helm. I think it’s likely that she does not have a particular hairstyle because developers intended her to have her helm on.

Extremely plausible, I would like a dev confirmation, until we get that anything is possible!

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: cmud.5689

cmud.5689

Ummm…logic guys???
Just like some helmet types make the Charr’s horns to disappear, the T3 light armor helmet for the Asura makes their hair disappear.

….Just like Tyrian nature intended.

banished from time and space

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

Honestly, from what I’ve observed Asura don’t particularly care about whether or not they have a full head of hair. Personal appearance has nothing to do with personal genius.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Is Zojia really bald?

Slowpoke.2749

But it’s not female

Not only is she bald, people don’t even recognize her as female. I have failed.

/cry

Is Zojia really bald?

Lilith Ajit.6173

But it’s not female

Not only is she bald, people don’t even recognize her as female. I have failed.

/cry

Don’t worry. Her eyes are very feminine and obviously female. But I am an avid Asura player, I’m sure bookahs have trouble seeing real beauty. Don’t fret.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

Honestly, I think all Asura look best when bald. I haven’t seen one with hair yet that looked better than if that same one went hairless on top.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Is Zojia really bald?

Lilith Ajit.6173

Honestly, I think all Asura look best when bald. I haven’t seen one with hair yet that looked better than if that same one went hairless on top.

The new hairstyle is much better, IMO, than a bald female Asura. I love it, and wish I had more color choices for the ear flaps. But anyway, here’s my Asura, bald with t3 helm and with hair. They both look great, IMO.

Attachments:

[ARES]

Is Zojia really bald?

Slowpoke.2749

The new hairstyle is much better, IMO, than a bald female Asura. I love it, and wish I had more color choices for the ear flaps. But anyway, here’s my Asura, bald with t3 helm and with hair. They both look great, IMO.

Oh my! She looks stunning!

Is Zojia really bald?

Lilith Ajit.6173

Oh my! She looks stunning!

xD

My pride and joy, favorite character from any game ever <3

((so much gold spent…. sooo much… x.x))

[ARES]

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Honestly, because of Zojja being bald, it’s made me see baldness in Asura as a more feminine trait while hair suggests masculinity.

Is Zojia really bald?

Lilith Ajit.6173

Honestly, because of Zojja being bald, it’s made me see baldness in Asura as a more feminine trait while hair suggests masculinity.

I think for golemancers in particular, hair is likely an annoyance or possibly a danger. I don’t really think Asura have that sort of sex dichotomy, whether it be opposite or not. It’s about efficiency. If Zojja had hair and decided to be bald, it would likely have been due to something with her work and science (don’t want any hair getting stuck in Mr. Sparkles!) rather than for pure fashion.

[ARES]

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Sinifair.1026

Sinifair.1026

There was a bug once that made me see the dialogues during PS between the characters, where none had their headgear on (I know player characters don’t, but the same thing went along for the NPC’s) and I did indeed play on an Asuran character during that time… and yeah, Zojja was indeed bald under those goggle/cap/thing she’s got on there.
- I kid you not, but I did not take any screenshots unfortunately.

Is Zojia really bald?

Lilith Ajit.6173

There was a bug once that made me see the dialogues during PS between the characters, where none had their headgear on (I know player characters don’t, but the same thing went along for the NPC’s) and I did indeed play on an Asuran character during that time… and yeah, Zojja was indeed bald under those goggle/cap/thing she’s got on there.
- I kid you not, but I did not take any screenshots unfortunately.

I mentioned this above. But yes. I think she was never imagined to have hair because her cap hid it anyway, and she isnt really seen without it.

[ARES]

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

I’d rather keep the helm as it is.

Attachments:

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

Is Zojia really bald?

Lilith Ajit.6173

I wish I had my screen of both of us sitting together that day. We match <3

[ARES]

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Females can be bald too. Welcome to Earth.

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

My mesmer is bald (I didn’t like any of the hairstyles at launch), and I regularly get comments on how cute she is. Y’all be the judge.

Attachments:

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

Is Zojia really bald?

Lilith Ajit.6173

My mesmer is bald (I didn’t like any of the hairstyles at launch), and I regularly get comments on how cute she is. Y’all be the judge.

Very cute. I like the bald, but you definitely have to have the right eyes (which you do) and face shape in order to keep it looking feminine

[ARES]

Is Zojia really bald?

Lindbur.2537

:3

Attachments:

A remnant of times past.

Is Zojia really bald?

Lilith Ajit.6173

:3

\o/ Yay! Thanks.

[ARES]

Is Zojia really bald?

Lilith Ajit.6173

Also here’s google’s bald Zojja:

Attachments:

[ARES]

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

I’m pretty sure all Asura are bald and some just wear wigs.

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Logos.1306

Logos.1306

T3 headgear should be placed on forehead rather then on head. This way it could still show choosed hair (like mask type headgear). Why it isn’t like that

Is Zojia really bald?

Lilith Ajit.6173

T3 headgear should be placed on forehead rather then on head. This way it could still show choosed hair (like mask type headgear). Why it isn’t like that

You don’t think it would look strange with various hairstyles? I honestly can’t imagine having hair underneath it and still looking good. :/ maybe it’s just me though?

[ARES]

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

Felicia days = zojia

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

Seriously? Of course she is. Imagine how dumb it would be if her hair being hidden because of the helmet was actually a part of the lore…

The only reason everyone else is bald when they wear the helmet is because Anet is just too lazy to design the hair to work with the helmet, so they took the easy way out and just made you bald. This is true for most helmets and hoods in this game.

Is Zojia really bald?

Lindbur.2537

You don’t think it would look strange with various hairstyles? I honestly can’t imagine having hair underneath it and still looking good. :/ maybe it’s just me though?

It’s not just you, there’s me too.

A remnant of times past.

Is Zojia really bald?

Paulytnz.7619

Nooooo noooooooooooooo say it aint so!? I was hoping she was hiding an Affro under there….:(

Is Zojia really bald?

Lilith Ajit.6173

Nooooo noooooooooooooo say it aint so!? I was hoping she was hiding an Affro under there….:(

I think she’s cute. ^.^

[ARES]

Is Zojia really bald?

Paulytnz.7619

Maybe this is why she seems so grumpy all the time, don’t forget Britney did away with her hair too when she was in a bad place….

Is Zojia really bald?

Lilith Ajit.6173

Maybe this is why she seems so grumpy all the time, don’t forget Britney did away with her hair too when she was in a bad place….

LEAVE ZOJJA ALONEEEE

Ahem. Poor Britney.

Zojja probably shaved it after Snaff died, because he liked her hair and she didn’t want anyone else to see it other than him.

[ARES]

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: DigitalKirin.9714

DigitalKirin.9714

Hmmm. During the bug, where headgear wasn’t showing, I did the Whispers mission where you gather information from the drunk Ministry guards. There’s a cutscene between a female guard and a male guard. The female guard had neither headgear nor hair.

I think if we wanted to get any kind of confirmation on hair underneath headgear, it’d be best to ask people who build the lore. Either authors of the books, or character designers or something.

Genevieve Talbot [NP] – Noble Phantasm on Stormbluff Isle

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

My dear Shtikk would like to tell you all that baldness is for girls. * hairflip * Shtikk is considering a color change for his highlights but can’t decide if he wants to go blonde, orange or way out there and go with green.

My husband says Shtikk looks like Adam Lambert >.<

Attachments:

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Asuras are actually all bald. The ones with hair are wearing wigs.

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Demented Sheep.1642

Demented Sheep.1642

I always assumed she was yes. You could says its the headgear but I thought that armour was designed for her and she looks the same in art drawn of her.
I think Asura look better bald. It’s weird seeing this goblinnoid thing with fabulous shiny hair.

(edited by Demented Sheep.1642)

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Koopa.8346

Koopa.8346

Thank you.

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Egon Vidar.9125

Egon Vidar.9125

Thank you.

I don’t believe it for a second.

Anyway, due to female models using male armour and having bald as an option, I was able to make a male RP character that looks like an aye-aye. I just use the female model.

Attachments:

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Slither Shade.4782

Slither Shade.4782

Ive seen the inside of her apartment and it is pretty utilitarian. Little in the way of either carpets or drapes.

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

Ive seen the inside of her apartment and it is pretty utilitarian. Little in the way of either carpets or drapes.

So it’s not just her head that’s bald?

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

I think if Anet wanted Zojja to have hair, they simply wouldn’t have given her the headgear – like the case is for the other iconics, who’s headgear for T3 would cover their hair and/or face. Or they would have designed her armor to not clip with hair – remember that Divinity’s Reach all wear T3 cultural armor… but it was their armor made T3 cultural not the other way around. Especially so in Zojja, Eir, and Logan’s case.

Furthermore, in her concept art Zojja is bald. And as pointed out, when the headgear-not-showing glitch was happening, Zojja was still bald (and I never batted an eyelash at it in chose cases).

So yes, I think Zojja is bald in canon lore.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Is Zojia really bald?

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Zojja has hair clips equipped with cloaking devices in her hair.