Is anyone happy anymore?

Is anyone happy anymore?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I am still a happy gw2 player, although i highly dislike the directions developer is taking. Take WvW for example, such an awesome and potential game mode bleeding to death since they dont do anything with it. Sad times. This game could easily be the bomb of all MMO’s with its great combat system but all is going to be lost to the living story temporarily content.

No more temporary content in the living story. But yeah, WvW needs more love for sure.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

It sure indicated the game has a lot of enemies, just like WoW does. Which doesn’t mean everyone who posts their gets what the devs are trying to do. This is what I keep saying.

There are many people who don’t like this game because it’s missing dueling or open world PvP, but those were never really on the table. They certainly weren’t central to what Anet was talking about.

It doesn’t matter how many people hate a game, if the people who like the game as it is sold is enough to ensure the future of the game.

Too many people want to turn this into a cookie cutter MMO, and that’s what some people are trying to protect. Many already think it’s gone too far in that direction.

The people who want specific things, are likely to be disappointed if they don’t get those things.

But you know, because anyone can log onto those sites, anyone at all, even a WoW fanboy who hates this game can post an negative review. People can even post reviews who’ve never played the game before.

At the end of the day, we have a reasonable idea of how the game is doing from quarterly reports. It’s doing fine. That’s how it’s doing.

Changing the game to try to capture many of those dissatisfied people could very well lead to the people already here being dissatisfied.

I get what you’re saying. It’s like Justin Bieber. It doesn’t matter how many people make fun of him or profess to hate him, what counts is the gajillions of hits his videos get on youtube.

So, looking at it from that perspective, GW2 is the Justin Bieber of MMOs. Or is trying to be. Or something.

Yeah!

I don’t agree with all of them, but I’m still largely happy with the game. And I think people who play like me mostly are…and we’re sort of the target audience…at least the PvE’ers are. I can’t talk about PvP.

So how does this quote from you come off as an opinion in your eyes…

vs

me saying “I think a lot of people dislike Living Story” come off as trying to state opinion as fact? Just rebutting what you previously mentioned to me.

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

Is anyone happy anymore?

cesmode.4257

So tell me? What difference does it make?

Do you know there are entire sites devoted to hating WoW? Entire sites. There are probably more people who hate WoW than have ever played Guild Wars 2.

Reviews are well and good. Some of them mean something and some of them mean nothing. There are lots of people who don’t like chess. Probably far more people who don’t like chess than like it. Does that make chess a bad game?

Anet came out with a very specific goal. They’ve had to move the goal posts from the goal several times, mostly for people like you.

And people left this game because they did. You know the whole vertical progression gear thing? That’s anathema to this community.

But some people wanted it and left the game and complained there wasn’t enough of it. And OTHER people went and played the game and left because there was too much of it.

The people who want end game, a specific type of end game, who’ve come to this game are not going to like the game, even though the devs were quite clear that end game wasn’t going to exist here.

I’m not stressed about reviews on MMORPG.com because not everyone is going to like a game. Take a look at some of the WOW reviews sometimes.

This isn’t a site devoted to hating Guild wars2, it a site where people can share their opinions and thoughts about ANY mmorpg. And the fact that the first page is only flooded with negativity towards the game, and that the same goes for any other generalized mmorpg forum, kind of indicates the fact that maybe the unsatisfied players aren’t a small minority anymore.

This.

I just took a look at the Mmorpg forums and the only negative comment on the first page was:

“Parepin writes: They added a pay to win element to the game after saying they would never do that. Hypocrites. "

It also seems that the Community aspect of the game is the second lowest rated aspect of the game, preceded only by RP on a .1 point difference.

And it’s still 8.0.

I fail to see the growing minority of dissatisfaction or flood of negative comments.

Edit: I dug deeper and got a laugh. In one of the negatively inclined posts:

" Forums are practically fascist"

Lots of otherwise positive posts go:

" A wonderful game, just needs some raiding at the endgame… "

or:

“2800 hours into it and still enjoying =) " / "Really awesome game. Best MMO on the market right now thats for sure. "

And these are recent. during the time we didnt have a LS.

Front page, column written by one of their writers. Comments section of the column. Its filled with negative comments.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/420104

Just rebutting you. This one will be a pointless back and forth. You’ll say, well who cares. I’ll say “Im just making a point that people on the outside looking in do not look on this game favorably, and these are people who played the game”.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

Just rebutting you. This one will be a pointless back and forth. You’ll say, well who cares. I’ll say “Im just making a point that people on the outside looking in do not look on this game favorably, and these are people who played the game”.

That’s the most banal argument ever. “People who quit the game don’t like it.” No really?

Is anyone happy anymore?

Vayne.8563

It sure indicated the game has a lot of enemies, just like WoW does. Which doesn’t mean everyone who posts their gets what the devs are trying to do. This is what I keep saying.

There are many people who don’t like this game because it’s missing dueling or open world PvP, but those were never really on the table. They certainly weren’t central to what Anet was talking about.

It doesn’t matter how many people hate a game, if the people who like the game as it is sold is enough to ensure the future of the game.

Too many people want to turn this into a cookie cutter MMO, and that’s what some people are trying to protect. Many already think it’s gone too far in that direction.

The people who want specific things, are likely to be disappointed if they don’t get those things.

But you know, because anyone can log onto those sites, anyone at all, even a WoW fanboy who hates this game can post an negative review. People can even post reviews who’ve never played the game before.

At the end of the day, we have a reasonable idea of how the game is doing from quarterly reports. It’s doing fine. That’s how it’s doing.

Changing the game to try to capture many of those dissatisfied people could very well lead to the people already here being dissatisfied.

I get what you’re saying. It’s like Justin Bieber. It doesn’t matter how many people make fun of him or profess to hate him, what counts is the gajillions of hits his videos get on youtube.

So, looking at it from that perspective, GW2 is the Justin Bieber of MMOs. Or is trying to be. Or something.

Yeah!

I don’t agree with all of them, but I’m still largely happy with the game. And I think people who play like me mostly are…and we’re sort of the target audience…at least the PvE’ers are. I can’t talk about PvP.

vs

me saying “I think a lot of people dislike Living Story” come off as trying to state opinion as fact? Just rebutting what you previously mentioned to me.

Easy. If you list the features that were listed for the game in PvE they appeal to a specific demographic.

So look at MMOs over all and their features. There’s the raids and hard content MMOs. THere’s the sandbox do anything you want MMOs. There’s the living breathing world, themepark MMOs.

They’re trying to appeal to the same type of players that like games like Skyrim. The devs even said something along those lines. They’re looking for people who want to be in the open world, not locked away in instances.

How do I know this? Because that’s what they come out with. They don’t make an instanced raid, they make the triple threat. They don’t make more dungeons (and that they won’t be focusing on that annoys some people but not me), they make more dynamic events, like in Dry Top.

How hard is it to understand that I like what the devs are doing, therefore, the game is probably aimed at my demographic? I’d think that was pretty clear cut.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Zardul.3952

Zardul.3952

Yeah!

vs

Easy. If you list the features that were listed for the game in PvE they appeal to a specific demographic.

So look at MMOs over all and their features. There’s the raids and hard content MMOs. THere’s the sandbox do anything you want MMOs. There’s the living breathing world, themepark MMOs.

They’re trying to appeal to the same type of players that like games like Skyrim. The devs even said something along those lines. They’re looking for people who want to be in the open world, not locked away in instances.

How do I know this? Because that’s what they come out with. They don’t make an instanced raid, they make the triple threat. They don’t make more dungeons (and that they won’t be focusing on that annoys some people but not me), they make more dynamic events, like in Dry Top.

How hard is it to understand that I like what the devs are doing, therefore, the game is probably aimed at my demographic? I’d think that was pretty clear cut.

im going to banish those statements u made with a few words.

2 years of development. and to show for those points u just made can be counted on 1 hand.

Skyrim had its first expac with a year+ updates+ no gated gemstore stuff..

just saying

Main: lvl 80 Ranger ,
Alt: lvl 80 Mesmer

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Am I happy with the game? Yes.
Could certain things have been handled better? Absolutely.
Are certain things missing ? Definitely.

Am I happy with Anet? No. Why?

-Fractal Reset
-New legendaries in 2013
-Fractal rewards
-No end game
-Fractal leaderboards
-A trend to promise things and then go ahead and not doing them without informing the players that they won’t be doing them.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Is anyone happy anymore?

Vayne.8563

Yeah!

vs

2 years of development. and to show for those points u just made can be counted on 1 hand.

just saying

You didn’t banish anything. The type of player. Not everything exactly congruent. That is to say a game where you run around in the world, not doing ultra hard challenging instances to get the next tier of gear.

If you don’t realize by now that Anet is focused on a living/breathing world is more or less a priority, I’m not sure what to tell you.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

Yes, I am happy playing the game and have been playing since the betas. Is it THE perfect game? Of course not.

If only it was more like the game we played in beta.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

Yeah!

You’re so cute.

No, what I’m saying is that not every type of product is necessarily going to reach a wide audience. Guild Wars 2 probably should have stayed with it’s core audience in the beginning, but not worrying about what some people think and by not doing the whole ascended gear thing. That caused a lot of really loyal people to walk away from the game…many for good.

So then Guild Wars 2 had to rebuild with people who didn’t quite get it. The die hards, many, had left, and were replaced by people who came from other games that hadn’t followed the development of this game for years.

I’m not blind. I see the shift in the game. I understand, or think I understand, the reason some of the decisions are made. I don’t agree with all of them, but I’m still largely happy with the game. And I think people who play like me mostly are…and we’re sort of the target audience…at least the PvE’ers are. I can’t talk about PvP.

Yeah, GW2 started out with a lot of promise (head ’em off at the pass: as opposed to promises) but somewhere along the line someone evidently decided there was no profit in continuing to strive for excellence, which has put us smack dab where we are now, with all that promise reduced to tinkering and fluff and recycling and Kasmeer being able to read the body language of someone struggling to hold on to life for one… more… breath…

When so many people are happily satisfied with Justin Bieber, why try to be Al Green, or Otis Redding, or Robert Plant, or Nat King Cole, or Freddie Mercury, or Johnny Horton, or (your favorite here)? Why put forth all that extra effort and potentially see no increase in profit, or maybe even suffer a loss?

Don’t worry. Be happy.

The table is a fable.

Is anyone happy anymore?

cesmode.4257

@ Vayne:

“Easy. If you list the features that were listed for the game in PvE they appeal to a specific demographic.

"

You missed my point entirely. You being able to spit out an opinion vs my opinion. You saying the game is doing well, and you claim that as opinion. I say that I think a lot of folks dislike living story, you say that Im trying to claim it as fact.

This is my opinion. You can’t tell me my opinion is wrong. And an opinion is not a fact, it is an opinion, which is the viewpoint of something to which you derive from your experiences and outside influences. Neither right or wrong. Just opinion.

Its funny, I had this similar debate with a RL friend of mine over what constitutes a good movie. We were debating District 9. He said it was a phenomenal movie, for XYZ reasons. I said, great thats your opinion. I said that my wife and I nearly walked out of that movie(the only one we considered walking out on). I listed my reasons that formed my opinion. I thought it was a horrible movie.

I then performed an experiment. I looked up grosses for that year with domestic movies(United States). District 9 was ranked 27 with 115 million. I asked him what he thought of GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra(150 million ranked 18). He called that movie atrocious. I asked him about 2012(movie) ranked 15 with 166 million. He said it was scientifically inaccurate and he disliked it. Asked him about Monsters vs Aliens, ranked 9 with 198 million. He simply did not enjoy this one. Public opinion, in terms of sales in the MILLIONS would disagree with my friend. Does that make his opinion any more or less WRONG, or does it make his opinion of a movie fact? No.

So when I told him my reasons for disliking District 9, and then backed it up with what could be considered public opinion in terms of gross domestic sales, I came to the conclusion that I had formed a GOOD opinion, based on primarily on my own experience but backed up by the sales..that I disliked the movie and thought it was bad.

Taking that into this discussion. Considering my experiences with GW2, my viewpoint on the development direction of this game, and the equal amount of negative posts on these forums and other gaming site forums, as well as chatter in game that I have personally witnessed, I come to my own OPINION saying that I think people dislike XYZ or whatever the subject is.

Stop trying to tell me what I am doing. Im stating my opinion, not claiming it as fact.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: RollingBob.8502

RollingBob.8502

I look at it like this; if I were to buy this today and start playing today, would it keep my interest the way it has for the last two years?

I think it would, but i also think I would begin to burn out after a couple years. And that is where i am, i am burnt. My old circle is defunct due to conflicting schedules (it happens), I’ve done so much so many times that I find it more enjoyable to hit this up a couple times a week at most now.

So in the end, I have to consider some of the disappointments are just burnout, especially with the OCD completionist crowd who bring that on themselves somewhat.

Is anyone happy anymore?

cesmode.4257

Yeah!

vs

just saying

You didn’t banish anything. The type of player. Not everything exactly congruent. That is to say a game where you run around in the world, not doing ultra hard challenging instances to get the next tier of gear.

If you don’t realize by now that Anet is focused on a living/breathing world is more or less a priority, I’m not sure what to tell you.

The problem here is that Arenanet may be focused on one group of players, and thats fine. More power to you guys.

We are simply stating our opinions, and you are either shooting down those opinions or claiming that we are trying to pass them off as fact.

I simply think the game took a huge nose dive in the recent year. I think LS is garbage, and I think the game would have been better served by sticking to their guns early on, and possibly pumping out an expansion full of meaty content. But again, thats just my opinion and thats not where we are in the game today. Hence, why I do not play, hence why I do not whip out my credit card for Arenanet anymore.

Its all opinion.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

@KTA

First, in the guildmag interview, it was never once said that SAB would NEVER return. It was said that SAB didn’t fit into what was going on with the current living story, so they weren’t working on releasing it right now.

This is game is built on horizontal progression. Which means no chasing after the next BiS gear set, having to have the most powerful items in the game, etc. Post level 80 progression in this game means the LS. Thats how it’s been since the beginning. (Of course you can argue about ascended gear, but you know thats not what I am referring to as Ascended gear is not needed, and is mostly niche)

Rewards? with a RNG system rewards are subjective at best. So yeah, you may not be getting tones of rares or exotics, but gold is far easier to get now then ever before, and you can buy just about anything on the TP.

Killing off the plae tree? Causing all the Silvari to kill themselves? Not likely. Removing an entire player race, and a huge component of the PS, is just dumb, and makes absolutly no sense, story or game wise to do so. However there is much we don’t know about the pale tree and its nature. But to think that it would be killed off? yeah no not so much.

I get that you are basically tired of the game, and it is going a direction you don’t like. Thats fine. But spelling out certain doom for the game without any real evidence for it, doesn’t offer much in the way of suggestions to perhaps improve the game or guide it back on a path that you’d like to see.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Renkencen.6127

Renkencen.6127

I’m unhappy but it has nothing to do with the state of game. I’m just unhappy since I am part of a ghost town guild. The guild I’m with is part of this gaming website that I’m on quite oftern who the kind kind of repersent that site in a way. Needless to say it is quite lonely (yes a few guild members do logged on but the ones that do are from different regions).

Yes I know I can joined another guilds but I’m hard to be impressed.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Not unhappy, but disappointed. I find myself going back to play GW1 more frequently then logging on to GW2. Its to bad that a ten year old game with its lack of a z-axis is still more ‘fun’ than what they made GW2 to be.

SBI

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: IvanTheGrey.2941

IvanTheGrey.2941

Am I happy? Nope. Stupid nerfs to my favorite class, ferocity, total and complete lack of love for dungeons, fractal reset and complete muck up of rewards, no communication, etc.

Could go on, but why? I payed 40$ for the game. Put 2400 hours into it. Got my money’s worth and made some friends. It stinks, but once you’ve learned to accept it, the sting of disappointment goes away a little bit.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Vayne.8563

@ Vayne:

“Easy. If you list the features that were listed for the game in PvE they appeal to a specific demographic.

snip
"

You missed my point entirely. You being able to spit out an opinion vs my opinion. You saying the game is doing well, and you claim that as opinion. I say that I think a lot of folks dislike living story, you say that Im trying to claim it as fact.

This is my opinion. You can’t tell me my opinion is wrong. And an opinion is not a fact, it is an opinion, which is the viewpoint of something to which you derive from your experiences and outside influences. Neither right or wrong. Just opinion.

Its funny, I had this similar debate with a RL friend of mine over what constitutes a good movie. We were debating District 9. He said it was a phenomenal movie, for XYZ reasons. I said, great thats your opinion. I said that my wife and I nearly walked out of that movie(the only one we considered walking out on). I listed my reasons that formed my opinion. I thought it was a horrible movie.

I then performed an experiment. I looked up grosses for that year with domestic movies(United States). District 9 was ranked 27 with 115 million. I asked him what he thought of GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra(150 million ranked 18). He called that movie atrocious. I asked him about 2012(movie) ranked 15 with 166 million. He said it was scientifically inaccurate and he disliked it. Asked him about Monsters vs Aliens, ranked 9 with 198 million. He simply did not enjoy this one. Public opinion, in terms of sales in the MILLIONS would disagree with my friend. Does that make his opinion any more or less WRONG, or does it make his opinion of a movie fact? No.

So when I told him my reasons for disliking District 9, and then backed it up with what could be considered public opinion in terms of gross domestic sales, I came to the conclusion that I had formed a GOOD opinion, based on primarily on my own experience but backed up by the sales..that I disliked the movie and thought it was bad.

Taking that into this discussion. Considering my experiences with GW2, my viewpoint on the development direction of this game, and the equal amount of negative posts on these forums and other gaming site forums, as well as chatter in game that I have personally witnessed, I come to my own OPINION saying that I think people dislike XYZ or whatever the subject is.

Stop trying to tell me what I am doing. Im stating my opinion, not claiming it as fact.

Dude it’s about language. That’s ALL it’s about.

This game is dying. That’s a statement stated as a fact.

I see less people playing. This is also a fact, from your point of view. It’s factualy that you see less people playing.

But it doesn’t necessarily lead to a misleading conclusion.

I like a game the way it is, so it’s extremely likely targeted to my demographic. If not, why would I like it? That’s not an opinion. It is an educated and logical conclusion based on the fact that the stuff Anet is saying/doing I get. I understand it. There’s no other way to say it.

I don’t like everything. I don’t like the trait changes, but even then, I understand why those trait changes were made and how it fits into what they’re trying to design.

Clearly other people don’t. That’s why I made the comment I made.

But in the English language, saying the game is dying is stating something as a fact. I think the game is dying. I perceive the game to be dying is also a fact. It’s a fact that you think it…but it’s not a fact that the game is dying.

The stronger the statement you make the more logically you should try to phrase it as an opinion or you’re going to get backlash, not just from me. From people who disagree with you.

You temper stronger statements with softer language to make them more acceptable. And you then have less far to go to defend anything you might say.

If you say this game is dying anyone can so no, it’s not.

If you say, I think this game is dying. No one can say you don’t.

If you want to continue to state things as facts that are just your personal observations, get ready for people to come at you, because that’s human nature.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: VOLTCIEAGE.3029

VOLTCIEAGE.3029

I like this game there are many good game modes,awesome combat(there should be more ground/direction targetable skills to make it more difficult) but for gods sake WE NEED PERMA CONTENT . First living story was for me one big chain of events and btw they are in other games too,but I liked it maybe because this game was still new for me . Second living story is just bad , it is good that they try to increase difficulty with bosses/enemies but it is full of instanced bla bla talking then facerolling keyboard bla bla talking o_0

For me this game since april patch didnt change at all , same thing everyday no new content/updates even ballance fixes o_0 thats why I preffer to spend 10 euro per month in dc universe then gw. I know that in dc ill get new dlc every 2 months(new raids,dungs,armor,missions for 2 ppl, new zone with daily quests etc etc ) and in gw ? nothing/null/zero , for some people maybe it is funny to run in circles spaming 1111 beeing in masive blob(dry tops) but for me 2 years after relase no no no

I am just curious how many hours/months all happy people got on their timmer ? 5 months maybe 6 ?

Is anyone happy anymore?

Vayne.8563

snip

Yeah!

vs

just saying

The problem here is that Arenanet may be focused on one group of players, and thats fine. More power to you guys.

We are simply stating our opinions, and you are either shooting down those opinions or claiming that we are trying to pass them off as fact.

I simply think the game took a huge nose dive in the recent year. I think LS is garbage, and I think the game would have been better served by sticking to their guns early on, and possibly pumping out an expansion full of meaty content. But again, thats just my opinion and thats not where we are in the game today. Hence, why I do not play, hence why I do not whip out my credit card for Arenanet anymore.

Its all opinion.

But there are facts within those opinions. For example, the Living Story is Anet focuses on, so all we get is the living story. Last year in the living story we got among other things:

A new dungeon path. New fractals, new world bosses (Karka Queen and Triple Threat) plus the Tequatl Revamp. We got a new jumping puzzle, new events, actually several new events and even a zone seriously changed by the story. We got, temporarily a huge amount of content that’s no longer there as well). Now we have a new zone (Dry Top) with new bosses, new creatures, new mechanics, new rewards, a new weapon set….and that’s part of the living story too.

You act as though the living story delivers nothing but the living story. It’s been leaving stuff behind for a long time, including an entire new WvW zone. Like it or not, Edge of the Mists is a big big zone, and it was added through the living story. It’s still there.

You are so bent on trying to discredit the living story, you’re not even paying attention to what the living story brought with it.

I’m so amused when people say I hate the living story crap we need a new zone. I hate to break it to you guys but we just got a new zone.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Tachenon.5270

I’m so amused when people say I hate the living story crap we need a new zone. I hate to break it to you guys but we just got a new zone.

I hate the living story crap and we need a new zone without the recycled aspect skills and the ‘old faithful’ sandstorms and rinse/repeat grinding of events for (temporary) vendor approval.

The table is a fable.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Kirito.9207

Kirito.9207

I can’t say I’m very happy, I was at first though.

When I bought this game I expected there to be expansions like GW1, or at least PERMANENT content added over time. There’s no sub required to play, I wasn’t expecting massive content updates every month, but there’s been nothing.

What do we have? A “story” I don’t care about, no new permanent content worth mentioning, and the same game 2 years later..

I hate Living Story a lot, such a waste of development IMHO. If it works for A-net then good, keep at it. I won’t be staying for long though.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: VOLTCIEAGE.3029

VOLTCIEAGE.3029

And now story based on true facts , my friend who quited gw2 3 months after release. We were together on ts , he was bored and decided to turn on gw again .
-"my friend " lol you switched to guard from your necro !
-yh nobody needs necro in party so I switched to guard
-ooo they rebuilt hero panel , you can finally see all your stats and dont have to count them on paper
-yh dyes are now acc-bound and there is wardrobe when you can change your look
- ahh it looks like dc universe one
-yh similar but you pay for switching styles
-lol even in dc it was free
-but you can finally use finishers in normal way
-you mean how they should work since the beggining
-yh exactly , did you see new www map ?
-no , ooo finally new www tab , you can see your queue number wow such a revolution

after 30 mins of pvd
-“my friend” are we gona do something beyond hitting doors ? but good that we are doing something good for server
-it doesnt count to www score
-so why (word on f) we are doing it ?
-people level chars here
-omg i hope normal www is still playable it is good they added masteries and ranks it should be since start(i just showed mercy and didnt tell him that it took them almost 6 months to make ranks account-bound)
-yh and finally on pvp there are rewards
- wow in game called guild wars after famous guild wars game with great pvp , there are finally some rewards for pvp
-yh but these are dungs armor -
-crap(he said something different) this horrible looking crap , did they add any maps ?
-yh they added 2 and deleted 1 but both those maps are so bad that lets dont comment it
-what ?! in game with only 4 maps they delete map ?! are they serious ? did they add any content ?
-yh they added few new fractals and there were many good living story episodes with epic battles , like marionette or la battle
- wow we can try this mario
-we cant they deleted it
-so battle
-also cant it is gone
-man dont tell me about events which are no more here
-we can try new living story
-ok finally something

He is zerker warrior and I am zerker guardian on pve , we just run through living story
-“my friend” so this crap talking instances are entire ls ?
-there are dry tops , new map
- oo cool lets try , so what are we supposed to do here ?
-follow blue dorrito and keep doing events
-and what we get with higher tier on this map ?
-actually nothing , items in vendors are cheaper
- what ? god lets leave this map nothing to do , so after 1 year and 9 months of development thats all what they added
-yh they rebuilt also some runes etc but all games have ballance patches in gw it is called content

Others friends started coming and we switched game , this story is based on true experience how returning player saw gw2 , so many update content that I had no idea what i am supposed to show him , we need true content which keeps players. I think most people play gw because they dont want to pay for other game but if it still makes you happy good for you , for me only www/pvp is still fun but with current lag spikes this fun ends very quick , precisely after first dc on www .

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

It happens on all games forums. People who are happy spend most of their time playing, people who aren’t happy come to the forum to complain.

There were similar complaints before the last feature pack, and in between when we only got Living Story releases there were complaints that Anet had abandoned or forgotten about PvP and WvW and there were never any updates for either.

As for me personally I’m very happy with the game. I still play pretty much every day. If that wasn’t the case I wouldn’t be here because I would have moved on to something new.

This exactly.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Sungak Alkandenes.1369

Sungak Alkandenes.1369

I’m a bit in between – I’m happy when I can help others, and when others are happy that I was able to help. In that regard, I’m supposed to be part of GW2’s ‘core’ market, regardless if I’m casual or hardcore.

Recently, the past 18 months of T1 WvW had burned me out of this notion. So I made a couple of ‘life changes’ (including a server swap to Silver League and dropping the guild I normally rep’d), and that’s turning out better than expected (though I had not expected my server choice to suddenly jump to the brink of Gold league).

But the best experience I had was just a few weeks ago. I had just dropped the guild, and needed a pick-me-up, so joined a LFG post asking for PS help in Arah. Turned out it was the Arah Story dungeon (though I also helped one of the players speed through Source of Orr), and before long I ended up leading two guys new to Arah in a 3-man of the dungeon (in a WvW-fitted Guardian). This was a completely new thing to me; I seriously considered dropping in fright, but instead took a deep breath and said “OK, here’s what’s next…”

Was it hard? Yes.

Did my ideas always work? Of course not. :p

Was there any backtalk, badmouthing etc? No, we worked out each step as needed for our classes, and tried to help as we knew of the other’s. It was a good learning experience, including for me (I will be taking a fresh look at P/S Engi, and Ele in general after this patch).

Was it fun? OMG YES. They thanked me at the end, and were very happy about the whole thing (probably that it was over, but no matter to me). In hindsight, I should have asked about their guilds (would have joined either one instantly), but we had been at it for over two hours and all wanted to crash for a bit.

It is experiences like the above that make me continue to login to this game. Now if my WvW experience can be re-vamped to that level (including casual, friendly voice comms), I’d be 100% content for now. And with guilds disconnecting from servers, I may discuss re-connecting with my original guild again.

“The Meta Game does not stop at the game. Ever.” — Me
I like to view MMOs through the lazy eye of a Systems Admin, and the critical eye of a
Project Manager. You’ve been warned. ;-)

(edited by Sungak Alkandenes.1369)

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Castrin.8972

Castrin.8972

I’m happy with the game, it’s all I ever wanted in a MMO. Content and a developing story-line that makes me feel the world is actually living and growing around me. I’ve played so many MMOs where the developer gets rid of the story tellers in the game and it all goes bland. GW2 also is more open world than any game I can think of. Where you can help out in a pinch and that teamwork is rewarded without penalizing people by “stealing” loot and kills. My group is still active and enjoying the game too. I like that we now have full maps and events can actually get completed.

I’m mostly OK with Anet though I’m unsure of a few things that are coming in the next patch. I don’t think that new players need as much hand holding as they are seemingly headed toward. The profession loot plans I think are not completely thought out but I plan on simply adapting as needed.

I think the only thing I’m unhappy with are the players that bemoan the lack of “endgame.” Those I want to punch in the face.

Grandmaster
Order of the Empyrean Shield [OES]

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

It’s okay to admit you don’t know something.

I know my rangers would be happier if they could leave their pets at home. Or – hey! – warg into their pets like that know it all pictured below.

Lies. He knows exactly one thing and it’s not that.

“Stick them with the pointy end.”.

I know my ranger would really like to have his pet with him and have at least as much control over it as the GW1 ranger could. (Even if that’s just “lock on this target and don’t change til I tell you or it dies”.)

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

To the OP, I’m not unhappy, but I am underwhelmed.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Bearhugger.4326

Bearhugger.4326

I can’t say that I’m unhappy because I got more than my money’s worth. (Even with a CE!)

I think the disappointment is that everyone expected the game to follow its predecessor’s lead and grow rapidly, with an expansion every 6 months. The idea that a MMO that did so many things well would grow so fast was very exciting. Sure the game had problems, the personal story and the dungeons were let-downs, but it’s all forgiven because hey first expansion soon.

If the developers decided to use a fast expansion release rate, the game might have twice the zones, and 3 times the skins, new classes, etc. Instead, the developers sat on the gem store and now instead of being the fastest growing MMO, it is among the slowest, and the problems that the game had at launch are not getting fixed fast enough.

So yeah, it’s just that this game could have been so much more. There was a huge buzz around this game at launch. Finally, a MMO that delivers on all the hype it created and was praised everywhere! (Just watch Angry Joe’s review of the game if you don’t have memories of September 2012.) Everything was possible. I always laugh at the “WoW killers” calling, but with GW2 it looked like it might be the beginning of a new era in MMOs because the game did so many things right. I even think that Blizzard was afraid for their MMO since they rushed a bunch of content for 8/22/12 and their MoP expansion 1 month later.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

@KTA

First, in the guildmag interview, it was never once said that SAB would NEVER return. It was said that SAB didn’t fit into what was going on with the current living story, so they weren’t working on releasing it right now.

I’m already aware that SAB is on a long hiatus. I don’t like how the current Anet team has handled the problem. I’ve already explained my view of the situation in the previous post.

This is game is built on horizontal progression. Which means no chasing after the next BiS gear set, having to have the most powerful items in the game, etc. Post level 80 progression in this game means the LS. Thats how it’s been since the beginning. (Of course you can argue about ascended gear, but you know thats not what I am referring to as Ascended gear is not needed, and is mostly niche)

Post-level-cap progression doesn’t have to mean getting the best gear. It’s possible to progress after level cap without that stuff. Let me pull examples from GW: Eye of the North and 2 popular MMOs.

In GW: Eye of the North, there were new skills to learn and master. There were also new skills that people could obtain from boss monsters with a signet of capture. There was a new campaign for level 20s only (which was the top level of the game). There were builds and combinations to try out. Then there was the reputation system where your human PC had to build rapport with the Norn, Asura, and Ebon Vanguard to get special buffs, armor, and weapons. I also remember having to fight the Norn guards at each ressurection shrine to get access to the shrine and buffs.

In Maplestory, players who have hit the 250 level cap can progress by rolling a new character class. Notice I didn’t say character & class. Each class in the game has its own storyline & quests based on the character it’s named after. There are different skills that are unique to each class unlike the one-size-fits all classes found in GW2. Like this game, there is no holy trinity in MS. Each class starts in a different area, and characters travel to different areas in their storylines. You can even travel to different planets now! And no, you’re not playing the same story over and over like you do here in Guild Wars 2. Each MS story helps the player slowly learn about the Maple Universe’s lore. There is a special class called Zero if you have at least one level 100 character on your account. You can see all the classes here: http://maplestory.wikia.com/wiki/Classes

BTW, MapleStory is a true free-to-play game. You don’t have to buy anything to enjoy the game and gameplay content is not locked behind a paywall. Moving on…

It’s a myth that Raiding and Gear progression are needed once you reach level cap in WoW. People can enjoy the game without it. There are RP servers (Wow is RP friendly). There are guilds and people who enjoy the game by questing, crafting, socializing, and doing professions. Some players start a new character on the opposing team. For example: If a person played Alliance, they can choose to play Horde. Like MapleStory, you can also make multiple alts that have different storylines. WoW also has a giant community that makes it possible to have player created events and fun without the stress and commitment of the Raid guild. Here’s a recent example of what I’m talking about: http://venturebeat.com/2014/08/31/players-cancer-diagnosis-unites-world-of-warcraft-community/

Progression is about mastering new things, socializing, and having fun. That’s what post-level cap progression is all about.

(to be continued in the next post)

(edited by kta.6502)

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

(continued from last post)

Rewards? with a RNG system rewards are subjective at best. So yeah, you may not be getting tones of rares or exotics, but gold is far easier to get now then ever before, and you can buy just about anything on the TP.

I have explained my situation in more detail in this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Smart-loot-system-death-to-med-and-heavy/page/2#post4349962

Others have experienced what I have experienced. I have heard similar stories from guildies, former guildies, friends, and RL neighbors since January 2014.

I’m beginning to wonder if the RNG is based on when a player buys and installs GW2. Meaning that older players see less rewards over time while newer players get tons of goodies (like the situations we see in the Ally commericals).

Like I’ve said before I got lots of stuff in LS season 1 and my magic find was 50%. My MF is now 115% and I’m not getting a whole lot of loot at this point.

Killing off the plae tree? Causing all the Silvari to kill themselves? Not likely. Removing an entire player race, and a huge component of the PS, is just dumb, and makes absolutly no sense, story or game wise to do so. However there is much we don’t know about the pale tree and its nature. But to think that it would be killed off? yeah no not so much.

I forgot to mention that I’m familiar with the work of 2 major writers on the Anet writing team, Jeff Grubb and Angel McCoy.

Jeff Grubbs is the founder of Dragonlance and co-founder of Forgotten Realms. If you ever wanted to know why Braham & Taimi are reminiscent of Caramon & Raistlin? Now you know. His pen&paper modules introduced teens & college students to the AD&D universe during the 1990s. I had a college classmate who forced me to read the Dragonlance Chronicles & the Twins Trilogy during the early 2000s. I only joined DL & FR campaigns if they had the Planescape elements in them. Anyways, as I explained in the Biconics thread, D&D campaigns tend to go into GM vs gamer mode depending on the person leading the game.

Angel McCoy is registered with the Horror Writers of America. Her work helped shape Forgotten Realms, Mage: the Ascension, Changling, and the most popular RPG game of my teen years, Vampire: the Masquerade. Her genre specialties are horror and steampunk.

My prediction is based on what I’ve seen in the game’s story as well as the writers’ backgrounds. At this point, I have an idea which direction the story is heading. and I’m very disappointed.

I get that you are basically tired of the game, and it is going a direction you don’t like. Thats fine. But spelling out certain doom for the game without any real evidence for it, doesn’t offer much in the way of suggestions to perhaps improve the game or guide it back on a path that you’d like to see.

I’m very upset with how others are being treated. The poor treatment has chased away folks that I normally game with. For me, the group-oriented MMORPG is akin to social media tools like Twitter & Facebook. If Anet keeps chasing away players, Guild Wars 2 won’t be playable. Simple as that. Group oriented games like GW2 and Final Fantasy 14 depend on players regularly logging in to take part inthe group events.

No or limited players = an unplayable group-oriented MMO

Unlike GW1, I can’t solo this game while playing my favorite class, Engineer.

When alot of the powerful guilds left GW1, I was still able to solo the dungeons and do the quests without anyone’s help. My only character for that game was my ele. I had to add Mesmer as her secondary class in order to finish Eye of the North.

In GW2, dungeons like TA & Arah have chained enemies that require a group to fight. You can’t pull the enemies one at a time or kill them from a safe spot while ranging the monsters. Fractals like Mossman require a group.

(edited by kta.6502)

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

It happens on all games forums. People who are happy spend most of their time playing, people who aren’t happy come to the forum to complain.

There were similar complaints before the last feature pack, and in between when we only got Living Story releases there were complaints that Anet had abandoned or forgotten about PvP and WvW and there were never any updates for either.

As for me personally I’m very happy with the game. I still play pretty much every day. If that wasn’t the case I wouldn’t be here because I would have moved on to something new.

This exactly.

Not in all cases no. There are plenty of people with real solid concerns about what the devs have planned. For example, on STO recently they announced T6 ships which went against their philosophy originally, they had to go back and make sure after people protested on the forums to make T5upgrade ships had just as much power in certain categories that cost real money or they would have lost alot of players.

That scenario right there is exactly what happened in this title on Nov 2012 when they went against their own plans to A: not a gear treadmill or grind and B: not have a dungeon focus which attracted a very very large crowd who were tired of the wow clones out there, but instead of seeing the writing on the wall until 2 years later they went ahead with it insulated from the cries on their own forums.

What’s ironic is now that they’ve stated they are not focused on dungeons anylonger the dungeoneers are getting a taste of what it feels like and they keep complaining whereas before anytime an open world PVE player complained they’d be told to go play something else.

So it’s not always just noise.

I have to say I’m getting hopeful again with these changes.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

(edited by tigirius.9014)

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: joneb.5679

joneb.5679

Of-course there will be people that are happy. That’s the way of the world. There are people who enjoy the comfort and relative safety of monotony, repetition, avoiding change and there are people who need to experience new things, see more, be challenged, even put themselves in danger for thrills. Then there are all sorts of in between types of people.

I need to see more, experience more, have challenges sometimes in my games and GW2 has just completely burned me out as even though I log on now just to make sure I get my LS2 story updates free I can barely get motivated to play them. The dynamic events in Dry Top or anywhere else don’t excite me as neither do the major world boss fights and I cant be bothered completing dungeons that I have tried a few times and never been able to finish because I and parties I have had have not been competent enough. I don’t have the patience now days to repeat fail rinse and repeat time and again.

I do want more expansive content that brings people together to work at closely like in GW1 where people actually cared to talk with people and enjoy the company instead of as it is now talking to people as if they are npcs with good AI.

I use forums to give my opinions but I mostly avoid discussing over
them due to those less than polite individuals out there and their offensive attitude.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Cuddy.6247

Cuddy.6247

It’s just a fact of life you make your complaints louder than your praise. When you’re happy with something you’re playing it, and probably saying to your friends/guild “This is great!”. You don’t really think to come to the forums and start a discussion on how great it was. But when you find something you dislike or think could be improved, you come to the forums to start a discussion about it.

It’s just the way it’s always been.

That’s not really true and a pretty common misconception. I understand how people can accept the Silent Majority/Vocal Minority logic just because it sounds logical but

And this is a big but…

Statistically, silent majority only accounts for a 30-40% margin of error.

That makes vocal minorities still a pretty fair percentage.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Tobias Trueflight.8350

@kta:

You need to look a bit better at people’s writing records if you’re that familiar with them.

Jeff Grubb isn’t responsible for Caramon & Raistlin. He’s responsible for one book out of the Dragonlance line (about a nobody villain which was thrown away and he dusted off to expand on). Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman are the ones who wrote Dragonlance together, and quite possibly the ones responsible for more of the development of that storyline. Especially the Caramon/Raistlin dynamic. Which is not really how Braham/Taimi ring to me . . . more Bronn/Tyrion. Or “Sergeant Bothari/Miles Vorkosigan” . . . (more people need to read those novels, seriously).

(Note: If Taimi turns evil and tries to conquer Tyria, I will concede the point on their similarities though.)

He is responsible, on the other hand, for getting Ed Greenwood to put together the Forgotten Realms. (Given the track record of Faerun, I really am able to look at Tyria and go “this won’t end well”.)

Angel McCoy is less instrumental in Forgotten Realms and didn’t shape it as much as, oh, R.A. Salvatore or the aforementioned Jeff Grubb. (I think the novels did more to shape FR than the splatbooks did, honestly.) It looks like a lot of her RPG work was over at White Wolf . . . which explains why I never heard of her RPG work before

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Tachenon.5270

Especially the Caramon/Raistlin dynamic. Which is not really how Braham/Taimi ring to me . . . more Bronn/Tyrion. Or “Sergeant Bothari/Miles Vorkosigan” . . . (more people need to read those novels, seriously).

I was thinking more Bamm-Bamm/Great Gazoo.

The table is a fable.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Especially the Caramon/Raistlin dynamic. Which is not really how Braham/Taimi ring to me . . . more Bronn/Tyrion. Or “Sergeant Bothari/Miles Vorkosigan” . . . (more people need to read those novels, seriously).

I was thinking more Bamm-Bamm/Great Gazoo.

So long as it’s not Elroy/Gizmo . . .

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: RiverSong.5067

RiverSong.5067

I used to be a very happy fanboi, making constructive threads and stuff. Almost immediately they started oppressing my voicing of an opinion. Now i’m just as bitter as the rest.

My webpage:
pages.videotron.ca/madfang4/

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

@kta

So your upset and predicting the end of guild wars 2 as we know it becuase its not like other MMOs? Guild wars never set out to be like other mmos. Their vision was for something very different. I and MANY others enjoy it. Like the direction its going. And thing ANET is doing a wonderful job. Sure somethings could be fixed/added. But MMOs are a work in progress.

I grow tired of these threads. I dont know why I bother posting in them anymore. Much of it is based on anger/frustration/ignorance/whatever. Of course you do have the right to express your feelings about the game. But it mostly turns into a “white knight” vs “hater” argument that leads nowhere.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

I think Anet made up their mind on the direction their heading.

And the direction isn’t what many players want, so they get upset.

I too hope Anet start cares more about the dungeon community etc.

I think Anet simply ignored part of the community because their need to pull too much resource to make them happy, so they might as well ignore them.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: RubiBayer

RubiBayer

Content Marketing Manager

pdavis, for what it’s worth, I’ve seen quite a lot of value in this thread over the past day. Reading through, it seems that a number of people are giving the OP’s question consideration and replying with both their own feelings and their thoughts on the general population’s mood and communication.

It’s nice to see so many players having a real discussion about the things that they both like and dislike, and I’m finding it personally helpful.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

@kta

So your upset and predicting the end of guild wars 2 as we know it becuase its not like other MMOs? Guild wars never set out to be like other mmos. Their vision was for something very different. I and MANY others enjoy it. Like the direction its going. And thing ANET is doing a wonderful job. Sure somethings could be fixed/added. But MMOs are a work in progress.

I grow tired of these threads. I dont know why I bother posting in them anymore. Much of it is based on anger/frustration/ignorance/whatever. Of course you do have the right to express your feelings about the game. But it mostly turns into a “white knight” vs “hater” argument that leads nowhere.

Right but do you think this type of post go on the Wow or FF14 forum that often.

Sure people on the other games complain too, but usually not about this topic.

Anet simply pushed too much effort on LS, and ignored many things other people want.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Cuddy.6247

Cuddy.6247

@kta

Right but do you think this type of post go on the Wow or FF14 forum that often.

There are many more complaints on the WoW and FF14 forums which are far more saddening than GW2’s complaints. While these complaints aren’t about the quality of the game (which has a subscription and provides a much larger pool of resources), the complaints do isolate segments of the playerbase in the worst kind of behavior exhibited by men over the internet.

i.e. Complaints about “clickers,” elitism run rampant and kittenbaggery to the finest. The entirety of WoW or FF14 forums is the equivalent of the individual Profession subforums…not very cohesive for a fun and exciting game.

(edited by Cuddy.6247)

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Stormcrow.7513

Stormcrow.7513

I would play a Dragonlance MMO anyday lol TAKE MY MONEY!!!

i7 3770k oc 4.5 H100i(push/pull) 8gb Corsair Dominator Asus P877V-LK
intel 335 180gb/intel 320 160gb WD 3TB Gigabyte GTX G1 970 XFX XXX750W HAF 932

Is anyone happy anymore?

Tobias Trueflight.8350

@kta:

You need to look a bit better at people’s writing records if you’re that familiar with them.

Jeff Grubb isn’t responsible for Caramon & Raistlin.

Calm down. I was only implying that Braham and Taimi were Majere brothers clones. LOL. As I carefully observed the relationship between the Norn and the half-pint during LS1, I thought to myself, “This relationship seems familiar. Where have I seen it before?” I made the connection after another player in Shirkleton’s biconics thread mentioned GW2’s Dragonlance connection.

Except that’s not what came to mind for me, probably because that dynamic isn’t anything invented when the Majere brothers were put to writing. It’s older than that, and others have used similar things in the same timeframe.

Further, it just . . . there are too many extra parts which make it dissimilar for me to just agree “yup, this is what this reminds me of”. Because really, it winds up reminding me more of other things first. Probably because Raistlin wasn’t just intelligent and sometimes condescending on top of having a handicap . . . he was downright evil.

Taimi . . . isn’t.

You want to know what it reminds me of, in a more recent vein? In the most serious manner of comparison? Finch and Reese . . .

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Scipio.3204

Scipio.3204

I’d be happy with this game if I knew what can I except in the future. If it’s only Living story and feature packs that’s fine , I wouldn’t like it ,but I want to know it. We been hearing a few times there is an expansion worth of content in the works , and they don’t know yet how they want to deliver it, but on the other hand back at the start of Living world they said Flame and Frost will have “an expansion worth of content” , so maybe they already delivered the “expansion” and we don’t even know it.

As for the topic: I really love the world, I really want to see cantha/elona & rest of tyria , but I’m unhappy with the past 2 year. It just taking too slow to get anywhere in the world with living story. You can say I’m unhappy with the current state of the game.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I would play a Dragonlance MMO anyday lol TAKE MY MONEY!!!

I wouldn’t.

. . . stupid ninja-looting kender. A pox on their lands, a pox I say! The red dragon wasn’t enough of a curse to level on Kenderhome!

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Stormcrow.7513

Stormcrow.7513

WTS stack of Otik’s spicey potatoes 100k+10e

http://www.dlnexus.com/fan/recipes/11897.aspx

Actually a plate of those right now might make me happy!

i7 3770k oc 4.5 H100i(push/pull) 8gb Corsair Dominator Asus P877V-LK
intel 335 180gb/intel 320 160gb WD 3TB Gigabyte GTX G1 970 XFX XXX750W HAF 932

Is anyone happy anymore?

Tobias Trueflight.8350

WTS stack of Otik’s spicey potatoes 100k+10e

http://www.dlnexus.com/fan/recipes/11897.aspx

Actually a plate of those right now might make me happy!

. . . is it weird I looked at that recipe and said “oh my god, that’s practically how my family makes ‘home fries’, except with some vegetable oil instead of butter”.

Still think I want omnomberry chocolate cake more. Just need to get the materials . . . the local grocery store doesn’t have omnomberries but I think I can substitute.

Is anyone happy anymore?

Posted by: Majic.4801

Majic.4801

I’m happy.

Plenty of room for improvement, of course, but that makes me happy, too.

“Not the same, real and true. True you feel inside.
Always follow what is true.” — Sentry-skritt Bordekka