It's pretty sad when...

It's pretty sad when...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lothair.8942

Lothair.8942

… people have to create an out of game LFG “tool” in order to find groups for anything in the game. GW2LFG.com works, but I mean, should we really need to visit 3rd party sites in order to find people to play with online?
Even still, I waited close to 45 minutes in LA to find a group for FoTM – everyone is either too high or too low – it’s hard to find people on the same fractal level as you.

It's pretty sad when...

Posted by: deborah.2068

deborah.2068

Maybe you should try exploring a new zone and expanding your game play to include something other then running a dungeon

It's pretty sad when...

Posted by: stayBlind.7849

stayBlind.7849

If ANet wanted a dungeon based game they should have kept the Mission system from GW1 >.>

This kitten is a mess.

It's pretty sad when...

Posted by: xtorma.1283

xtorma.1283

My new GW2 mantra is “It’s just the way it is”

Since the only control I have is whether I log in or not, This is what I must accept if I wish to continue playing.

Baron Irongut – Warrior-

It's pretty sad when...

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

Please refrain from making rant threads that to not add anything significant to the forums. If you have any suggestions that could improve the game, please feel free to add them here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Game-Improvement-Suggestions/page/22#post839825

Thanks for your understanding