Its been a year and we still need...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Secure trading will never happen. The TP is in game for a very important reason.

To make the TP flippers richer?

Give trading, so that players can actually trade & make a profit for themselves.

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

Posted by: Ferguson.2157

Ferguson.2157

Asuran shoes that actually cover all three of their toes

“What, me worry?” – A. E. Neuman

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Secure trading will never happen. The TP is in game for a very important reason.

Give trading, so that players can actually trade & make a profit for themselves.

This wasn’t implimented solely because of the effect it has on game economies and the amount of scamming and backstabbing it infuses into the community. Do you want us to be like Runescape?

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

This wasn’t implimented solely because of the effect it has on game economies and the amount of scamming and backstabbing it infuses into the community. Do you want us to be like Runescape?

I would like the ability to sell high ticket items without being taxed to kitten. I understand it flushes out the chat sometimes but the trade channel works wonders for that.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

Posted by: Alexander Dragonfang.1759

Alexander Dragonfang.1759

Seasons
Better Weather Effects
Dark Nights (no, not Christian Bale)
Purchasable Real Estate
Player Owned Shops
Player Owned Farms (for Livestock and Produce)
Fishing, Hunting & Farming Professions
Player-Generated Dynamic Events

Aside from the last one, check FFXIV lol.

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I would like the ability to sell high ticket items without being taxed to kitten. I understand it flushes out the chat sometimes but the trade channel works wonders for that.

It’s not just the flushing out the chat, requiring a filter. It was literally many many scams which exist and pretty much will always hit a large number of the players. Large enough to be very vocal about “you should do something about it” no matter how often Anet would go “trust your trading partner and check everything before you accept”.

Because they don’t reimburse just because someone happened to be an idiot and bought an awesome weapon without noticing it’s customized to someone else, or they “had a problem with the trade window, just going to drop it and you pick it up okay?” . . .

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

We need Elins and school uniforms…

…make sure that gets on the list please.

I’d leave this game immediately if they made that….

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I’m still trying to figure out what this means, or if someone accidentally came here from a public school Facebook page.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

I’m still trying to figure out what this means, or if someone accidentally came here from a public school Facebook page.

Elin is a race from tera, basically half naked 11 y/o girls with huge eyes.

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Petless Rangers needs to go there some where.

Posted by: Nightarch.2943

Nightarch.2943

Guild Halls? No. The combat is the first thing and the only thing that needs work. Screw everything else, please, for the love of Sigmar, polish it.

I love the combat in this game. Hell the classes even feel balanced for once.

The combat may be good for you but for a vet it feels terrible. Don’t get me wrong I love dodging and positioning but balanced? I’m speaking from a PvE standpoint, the part of the game that matters, pvp itself matters but it shouldn’t take priority over the core game.

Guild Wars 2 is not a sequel to the original Guild Wars but merely an alternative story setting.

Professor Sensei.2941

Guild Halls? No. The combat is the first thing and the only thing that needs work. Screw everything else, please, for the love of Sigmar, polish it.

The combat may be good for you but for a vet it feels terrible. Don’t get me wrong I love dodging and positioning but balanced? I’m speaking from a PvE standpoint, the part of the game that matters, pvp itself matters but it shouldn’t take priority over the core game.

This games end game is PvP. WvW is the only challenging thing out there. Sure there are fractles but that’s the same map over and over again. At least in PvP you pit your skills versus players and not mindkitten ts that do the same thing over and over again with higher health pools and damage.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

Posted by: Balkanwarrior.5132

Balkanwarrior.5132

As much as I want secure trading to be implemented, I really really really doubt we’d ever get it. Not much we can do about it sadly. We’re just going to have to deal with it.

Nightarch.2943

This games end game is PvP. WvW is the only challenging thing out there. Sure there are fractles but that’s the same map over and over again. At least in PvP you pit your skills versus players and not mindkitten ts that do the same thing over and over again with higher health pools and damage.

Wrong mate, PvP in general is the easiest thing in the game.

Guild Wars 2 is not a sequel to the original Guild Wars but merely an alternative story setting.

Posted by: Masterj.4578

Masterj.4578

A slot near our equipment that auto spawns mini pets when you enter a new area (or die) and a toggle in options to turn them off/on for people with weaker computers that can’t handle everyone having one.

Posted by: Mr Quinn.9815

Mr Quinn.9815

Guild Groups, of more than 5
Guild Halls
Guild Trading, even if it means using the Trading Post but only Guild members can buy.
Guild Capes, well better backpacks then!
Guild Chat … oh, wait

this notice was brought to you by a Misguided Misfit

Professor Sensei.2941

This actually has been mentioned in WvW a lot but new commander options for GUILDS would be nice. Like a commander tag that can only be seen by fellow guild members would be amazing.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Seasons
Better Weather Effects
Purchasable Real Estate
Player Owned Shops

As much as I’d love to see these, I think you and I got the wrong game.

One – Piken Square

Tom Gore.4035

Seasons
Better Weather Effects
Purchasable Real Estate
Player Owned Shops

Aside from the last one, check FFXIV lol.

FFXIV has a nice feature list, but the combat is so last decade and boring I just can’t take it. Also, sub-games, no thanks.

One – Piken Square

Professor Sensei.2941

FFXIV has a nice feature list, but the combat is so last decade and boring I just can’t take it. Also, sub-games, no thanks.

Some of my friends got that game to play. I was watching some videos and standing still casting just looked so boring. GW2 is so fast pace. I love it.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Was it really impossible to make a proper list of needed features, instead of a selection of things we don’t need?

Like first person screenshots. Now that’s something to ask for.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Posted by: Hayashi.3416

Hayashi.3416

I’d like the duels option. No achievements, no rewards, no penalties, just a straight fight between two players.

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

Since when do guilds play ANY part (or have any meaning) in a game designed like Guild wars 2? With or without a guild you will experience the game the exact same way. This will be even more emphasized when they release the party finder…. because that’s (and eve then in remote cases) the only reason behind having a guild in GW2. Other then that…content can be finished from 0 without any help….wvw and map events u just join a big random blob.

Guild wars 2 is not about guilds silly.

Tom Gore.4035

I take that you haven’t done any guild missions? They are possibly the best small-medium group content in the game.

One – Piken Square

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

Done them all. Find them boring specially when u do it in a group u don’t really bond that much…and not because i don’t join TS and don’t take part at group actions in general..it’s just that guids just have NO meaning here. There are no ways to bond in a game that doesn’t really require any grouping (not to mention when grouped u need a reason to work together and the tools to work together).

For guild misions to have any meaning, in order to keep guildies satisfied more then “a few runs/type” till they get bored, is to have a valid reward at the end. That reward at the end has sadly close to 0 meaning. Some ugly skins..some things that turn u into banners..and what else..some accesories. I can get the accesories in more lucrative ways that also bring me extra loot and gold.

Other then that…guilds usually do those events for the daily/weekly loot at the end and in some rare cases, guilds that don’t have points..what them but the ones that do have them don’t care anymore. If u limit loot to just 1 day…and to 1 specific hour because nobody will redoo an event once finished, just so u can get the daily done and u need someone in a leadership position to start the event in the first place (if i am not mistaking), u actually expect ppl to care about guild events or the ppl that take part? Most will go “eh..whatever..i didn’t miss anything important”.

In an mmo interaction is made via events. People take part at events either for fun, loot or both. One thing is temporary out of this…fun…repeating the same thing over and over again doesn’t mean fun..so u are left with loot. Loot is limited once/week for each type. So you play a minigame that limits you for just 1 per week, gives u tokens that buy u nothing of worth or not obtainable by more lucrative ways, and gives u 2 items that sell for 1g max 90% of time..things that u get in 5 minutes of farming champions.

You are 100% right…they are the best small-medium group content in the game. You just told the saddest truth there is.

=bad english or not u get what i wanted to say. Am not native english=

(edited by Rebound.3409)

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

[&AgHFpwAA]

Attachments:

(edited by Healix.5819)

Nightarch.2943

No. Just no.

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

No. Just no.

+1. Don’t transform gw2 into a generic korean garbage mmo #439321`

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Posted by: ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106

ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106

Guild halls is one of those things that were popular for like 3 month then rarely ever used in guild wars 1 aka not a priority.
Conquest: it the main mode for pvp, game wasn’t properly designed for deathmatch. Or any other mode without serious modificaitons to every skill.

What game were you playing? I mean honestly? You must have had a VERY inactive guild. Of the 5 guilds I was in during Guild Wars 1, we used the Guild Halls extensively and was always used as a chill spot, merchant destination, and storage holder.

I also completely disagree with how there couldn’t be a deathmatch pvp variant. What part of any of each classes skills couldn’t be utilized for killing in a 1v1 situation? Each class has skills that accommodate 1v1 situations as well as 1vX.

~De Oppresso Libre~
Shunsui Kou Kyoraku~Thief |Afro Claptrap~Warrior|Korra Jorradóttir~Elementalist
Zaraki Bladebreaker~Guardian|Mikasa Ackkermann~Mesmer

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

New Dance : “Twerkin”

Nuka Cola.8520

This is the kind of useless things that shouldn’t be their priority.

Antara.3189

/ sarcasm

Nuka Cola.8520

/ sarcasm

god kitten

Antara.3189

If you don’t want my sarcasm, I would say I want

1. Underworld / Fissure of Woe
  2. Guild Halls
  3. Alliances
  4. Guild vs. Guild
  5. Dhuum returned
  6. Areas of Tyria expand (Crystal Desert, Magumma Jungle, Isle of Janthir, Woodland Cascades, etc)
  7. Update to Ranger pets / improvement
  8. Floating Castle outside Garenhoffn utilized
  9. Story Progression

And least but not last,
Cantha
Elona

Yea.

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Guild Halls why not? One of my favorite features in GW1

/Agreed. Would like to see these as well, although I’m sure it won’t be this year. Supposedly it’s on their to do list though, right along with player housing.

Party Finder for all your dungeon needs. I know the devs have already responded saying thakittens on its way.

Yup, just have to have patience.

Secure Trading Trading between players like we had in Guild Wars 1

We knew prior to launch that we would not have this, and they have further gone on to tell us that we won’t see it either. They made a decision to remove it, gave valid arguments for that decision, and seem to be sticking by it. I’m ok with that.

Dueling just let the players kill each other with no drawbacks in towns. I know this feature would blow costume brawl out of the water.

I feel pvp belongs in the mists, and should stay in the mists. From other gaming experiences, I (personally) don’t like the attitudes and mentalities that open world dueling fosters.

Guild Versus Guild If you really want to break into ESL this NEEDS to happen.

I believe this is something else that was said would not be returning, which I don’t completely understand. I’m sure they have their reasonings for it. I’ll see if I can find that article to quote the source for you.

New sPvP and tPvP modes that don’t require you to stand on one point all day. Do you remember how fun RA was back in the day? Like team death match would just be amazing to have by now.

Again, I agree. We need some more modes. Although if you step back and look at it rationally, there really weren’t that many options in GW1. Elimination, relic run, and capture point….

Guild Alliances just think about how amazing this would be for you WvW community

I’m iffy on this one. We don’t really need any more huge alliances, and we definitely don’t need the crap like we had in GW1. With being able to have 500 people in a single guild in GW2, the potential for mega alliances is disturbing and potentially issue causing. I’d say scale the guild sizes back down if you want alliances, or leave it as is, but those are just my feelings on it.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Castaliea.3156

Castaliea.3156

LOL I just came back to look at this thread. Lmfao people took that so seriously.
Oh that made my day.

Guild Leader
Sempai Said I Was A [QTpi]
Apply @ | http://sempaisaid.enjin.com |