Jug of karma

Jug of karma

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Hi, I was just wondering if Anet ment to give 4500 karma per jug.
Someone told me it was a mistake and it was supposed to be 450 and they may patch it later.
Just making sure.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

Jug of karma

Posted by: Korath.7402

Korath.7402

It’s not as if there are a lot of attractive options to spend all that karma on any way…

Jug of karma

Posted by: Ebon.7641

Ebon.7641

450 would be stupid, that’s only a little more than a single event which can be done in 2 minutes. I sincerely hope not.

Jug of karma

Posted by: Tulinor.6745

Tulinor.6745

Wow I hope not but I also wouldn’t be surprised (Weaponsmith selling for karma). 4500 did seam like a lot to me but it is really nice especially when you start adding it up. I just figured it was ANET trying to make the game so that you didn’t have to mindlessly farm events and just start playing the game again.

I am gonna down the jugs I was saving just in case. I was saving it for a karma boost.

Jug of karma

Posted by: WhoaItsJoe.1352

WhoaItsJoe.1352

I doubt it’s a mistake. Something being wrong by an order of magnitude should have been hot-fixed asap. Besides, dungeon runs give you a good amount of karma as well (~1.8k) and can take even less time than doing dailies.

Jug of karma

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

An ANet poster has said they are as intended, including the fact that +karma boons work on them, at least for the time being.

Jug of karma

Posted by: fixit.7189

fixit.7189

What do you even do with karma if you are not interested in legendaries anyways?

Almost 600,000 karma so far here and nothing to spend it on.

Jug of karma

Posted by: rgrwng.4072

rgrwng.4072

can get recipes and get cool weapon skins from cultural vendors?

Jug of karma

Posted by: fixit.7189

fixit.7189

I play asura ele sadly, so that would be a nay on cool looking armors and weapons. They all look pretty awful in most part.

Btw, cultural armor cost gold. Lots and lots of gold that I don’t have.

So yea, no place to spend karma on still. W/e. I will use those jugs on alts I guess.

Jug of karma

Posted by: Tommytoons.2481

Tommytoons.2481

I’m sure more content will be added to make these karma more useful. Save up!