Jumping Puzzle Title

Jumping Puzzle Title

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: C W.5081

C W.5081

Q:

Why isn’t there a title for finishing all the jumping puzzles? That’s a whole lot of work to not get a title for it. I would love to see you bring one in!! Please!!

Jumping Puzzle Title

Posted by: Acidicore.3264

Acidicore.3264

The problem with your question is the second sentence, it makes the actual question moot because a definitive answer only exists if it meets a demand of requisition and not inquisition. Why there isn’t a title for completing all the jumping puzzles, only the developers will know. You could also ask why there aren’t any titles for the mini-dungeons as well. It may have been oversight or perhaps intentional. They’ve added some jumping puzzles over time as well and under what category or number would justify a title, would it exclude newly implemented puzzles or be updated so that the requirement for the title keeps getting longer and more challenging. Perhaps they add another category, who knows, we may see an update to that in the feature patch.

I have done them all, majority on accident just hopping around inside interesting places I’ve uncovered. My question is, why would a title make the accomplishment any more noteworthy to you, when you may even use another title or even ignore it? If you want a jumping puzzle based title, technically Super Adventure Box has a few, and when they add more worlds you can obtain the older ones like in the addition of SAB W2.

Jumping Puzzle Title

Posted by: cmud.5689

cmud.5689

Funny thing is, I actually though that the “distinction in applied jumping”"title is awarded for completing all the puzzles, it seemed so fitting and sensible that I did not even thought it might be not the case. Needless to say I was surprised upon finishing my last JP lol…

EDIT

…// My question is, why would a title make the accomplishment any more noteworthy to you, when you may even use another title or even ignore it?

By this logic, no achievement based title that is currently available / was available in GW2 would make any sense either. People like achievments, people like to show off, people actually go for them by this logic. The game awards you with titles for completing much less, a JP title is more than fitting.

banished from time and space

(edited by cmud.5689)

Jumping Puzzle Title

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

I, too, was surprised there wasn’t anything for finishing all JPs. You get a ton of AP though, so there’s that.

I’m happy with my SAB Distinction in Applied Jumping Title, though.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Jumping Puzzle Title

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

It could never be a title for completion as ANet adds new jumping puzzles every now and then. It could only be a title for doing so-and-so-many different jumping puzzles, which means it would be hard to get in the beginning and somewhat trivialized as new jumping puzzles are added to the game. Some would be hard (like the Aetherblade one) and others easy (like Under New Management).

I don’t quite like how some of the achievements and titles are structured, this is one reason.

Jumping Puzzle Title

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

And I got a title for it – Champion Rabbit!

It could never be a title for completion as ANet adds new jumping puzzles every now and then.

One could say the same about World Completion, yet it works.

20 level 80s and counting.