Killing Logan is our Slogan

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Filip.2138

Filip.2138

Hello!

I don’t like Logan Thackeray. I hate him. He leave Destiny’s Edge because his little Queen Jenna needs help. Killing an Elder Dragon vs. your puniy little Queen. It’s all about priority saving the world or a life.

Express all your hate against Logan in the comments!

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Hello!

I don’t like Logan Thackeray. I hate him. He leave Destiny’s Edge because his little Queen Jenna needs help. Killing an Elder Dragon vs. your puniy little Queen. It’s all about priority saving the world or a life.

This was years ago, we all have moved on, even Rytlock.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Filip.2138

Filip.2138

Hello!

Sorry Some of us can’t.

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Hello!

Sorry Some of us can’t.

You’re one of those people who thinks the soaps are real, aren’t you…….

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

I don’t hate Logan, but I absolutely despise that Gwen-thief Kieran.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: Doam.8305

Doam.8305

You need a wuss like ol’ Thackery in your group to make the others look more kitten by comparison. So if Thackery wants to wet his pants let him it just makes everyone else look better. Even in Gw1 I knew that Thackery was no good for Gwen heck Gwen was practically the only family you had if you made a Prophecies character. Turns out I was right look at that genetic line turned out in Gw2…. shame…..

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

I like Logan the most.

He and Rytlock are both very real characters, written well.

Posted by: Zhaneel.9208

Zhaneel.9208

Rytlock is ok. Logan….man I wanted to like him but he’s just sort of blah. And it was a pretty lame plot device for him to suddenly run off to save Jenna. It doesn’t make him seem very heroic.

Wish they would kill off some of the other characters though….

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

Wrong approach. You all will have to like him to get him killed off.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

We’ve all forgiven him at this point. You need to move on!

His fighting skills on the other hand….that’s unforgivable.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Posted by: Vantooth.6347

Vantooth.6347

Logan AND Rytlock needs to die. Why ryt too? Have you seen how much of complete douch, horrible kittenbag or whatever you want to call him? and to top it off he’s a CHARR those horrible monster that tries to kill humans all the time. I haven’t forgiven nor forgotten the searing. All charr must die, and Logan.

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

I like Logan, seems like a nice guy.

Fighting a dragon or saving the one you love, I know which choice most people would make.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Posted by: Lostwingman.5034

Lostwingman.5034

I like watching Logan be a kitten. Let me enjoy watching Logan be a kitten while yelling “MUH QUEEN!”

Bad@Ele: Alaric Von Manstein
Bad@Thief: Kiera Gordon
Sea of Sorrows, a server never before so appropriately named.

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

Wrong approach. You all will have to like him to get him killed off.

Everyone hated Trahearne and look how it turned out for him

I never liked Logan. I kinda tried to like him but gave up soon after. I like Trahearne more actually, if they killed Logan I have to admit I’d have to take a few screenshots just to keep for the moments I require a laugh in my life.

Yes I decided to go after Zojja first, and went afk when the time came to save Logan

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

Logan sucks, he’s so bad in every aspect compared to Braham (I’m saying this because they are both Guardians), and saying Rytlock is bad is an insult, he was the most involved NPC in HoT and brought us the Revenant class (and possibly a new elite spec for warrior with offhand Pistol).

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

No charism, knight in love leaving his friend. As a fellow charr i would to eviscerate him on place right now. I can bear this guy! And his queen too, kingdoom bank is so empty she walk barefoot. And she’s a queen?!

Posted by: BolkovonHarnfeldt.1372

BolkovonHarnfeldt.1372

Hello!

That’s a bit unfair towards LT (who, to be sure, is a stupid git). Let’s face it: the whole bunch of Destiny’s Edge was a bit short on brain cells. Devising a plan that requires each and every member of a small group to succeed his/her task when they could have simply asked for some outside help is a bit moronic.
“Oh, Logan, you should have helped holding back the attacking forces with Caithe to buy Snaff the precious time needed to kill the Dragon!” – “Why didn’t you simply ask for 10 soldiers or so from Ebonhawke?” – “Because,… reasons….”

So much left that I wanted to see…

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Someone’s jealous that Logan has a girlfriend…

#TeamJadeQuarry

Urosh Uchiha.9732

Are they officially boyfriend/girlfriend? I thought she friendzoned him but he still tries too hard to get the P but never does.

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Are they officially boyfriend/girlfriend? I thought she friendzoned him but he still tries too hard to get the P but never does.

That’s just the appearance the queen needs to have out there. When the night falls and no one’s looking she’s… shall we say… getting a little Captain in her. Not all of it is rum.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Urosh Uchiha.9732

That’s just the appearance the queen needs to have out there. When the night falls and no one’s looking she’s… shall we say… getting a little Captain in her. Not all of it is rum.

I think it’s safe to say that she is getting the little Logan.
What?
Oh you thought…
No no… you silly person
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Logan_Thackeray
This.

Posted by: BrooksP.4318

BrooksP.4318

The Queen doesn’t swing that way, hence why she appointed Countess Anise as the leader of her personal guard. Logan is just a creeper who should have died in Arah.

Posted by: Elyssandariel.2679

Elyssandariel.2679

LOL I have a Guardian I made that looks as much like Logan as possible, with a mini Logan Thackeray at his side. His name?

Sir Logan Slackeray.

Every time we do the Zhaitan fight, my husband types in “We will let you live if you take Thackeray!” Even Zhaitan doesn’t want him. That’s saying something.

Urosh Uchiha.9732

LOL I have a Guardian I made that looks as much like Logan as possible, with a mini Logan Thackeray at his side. His name?

Sir Logan Slackeray.

Every time we do the Zhaitan fight, my husband types in “We will let you live if you take Thackeray!” Even Zhaitan doesn’t want him. That’s saying something.

LOL I think I’ve seen you around then. Or someone with a similar name.
But Mordremoth apparently wanted him. Even cloned him several times. That’s how much he wanted him

Posted by: ReaperStriker.1982

ReaperStriker.1982

I was expecting Logan to be a “pretty boy” so to speak, targeted at women and most specially young girl players. This is why I hated him before Guild Wars 2 even launched. Turns out he was different from a “pretty boy”, turned out to be more like that buffoon team mate who afks in the middle of a dungeon boss fight because reasons.

Posted by: Moonlit.6421

Moonlit.6421

Logan AND Rytlock needs to die. Why ryt too? Have you seen how much of complete douch, horrible kittenbag or whatever you want to call him? and to top it off he’s a CHARR those horrible monster that tries to kill humans all the time. I haven’t forgiven nor forgotten the searing. All charr must die, and Logan.

Lol the searing eh? I see we have a GW1 vet here. I can understand why you may harbor dislike for the charr but tell me have you ever looked at it from their side? The charr didn’t just start killing humans, they were invaded by humans, being pushed from their home. Directly after being pushed back their leader, the Khan-Ur, was also assassinated. Humans finally got the bad end after the charr got organized and started to reclaim their home lol and even then many of their worst demises were by their own hand. Vizier Khilbron sunk Orr and all it’s people into the sea to deny the charr victory in The Cataclysm, Saul and the White Mantle brought in the Mursaat who eventually turned on them, and the mad old King Adelbern unleashed the Foefire, effectively killing everything in his kingdom though leaving the humans souls eternally trapped as ghosts, a fate worse than death.

As for Logan meh, no real complaints about him, there’s others I dislike more. Looking at you Braham, keeping me from knowing Scarlet’s true purpose. >>

Posted by: Fiennes.9568

Fiennes.9568

I was expecting Logan to be a “pretty boy” so to speak, targeted at women and most specially young girl players. This is why I hated him before Guild Wars 2 even launched. Turns out he was different from a “pretty boy”, turned out to be more like that buffoon team mate who afks in the middle of a dungeon boss fight because reasons.

Leeroy Logan?

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

It was a very tough choice he had to make but I think he made the right call in the very long term. Though poor Zojja lost her Snaffie :( Logan as the leader has the judgment to make such decisions that may seem terrible in the short term. Take chess for example, a queen sacrifice may seem totally boneheaded to the viewer or even the opponent, but the open lines and force around the king that can’t be stopped make things clear later on.

The queen is a very nice lady so I can’t blame him for wanting to save her.

Posted by: WuLFy.2406

WuLFy.2406

At this rate neither Logan nor Braham are going to die. Stop saying you hate them.
ANet will think you started liking them hopefully and kill them! Please? I want Braham dead. :[

Posted by: Raven.1524

Raven.1524

So queen
Much leave
WOW

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Rytlock is the fan favorite, but I hope he doesn’t get overdone. He’s almost becoming a caricature of his own bad-kittenry.

I like all the members of DE, they all have major character flaws. Logan and Caithe are the most interesting I think.

Elyssandariel.2679

Urosh: You probably have, I do World Bosses and stuff with Slackeray sometimes. I have a ranger I like better though and just got her to 80 so will probably play him less until I go to the HoT maps after Halloween is over.

And yes, all the members of DE have character flaws. Which is refreshing. None of them are perfect and uber and the best. LOL they could never have killed that dragon without ME, let me tell you You wanna know who I really hate??

Trahearne. Useless mofo, always tagging behind in my story and making me wait, then stands there on top of the high point in Claw Island and does NOTHING the whole battle. That sword should be MINE.

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

Hello!

i’ve gotten over this.

now my hatred is Trahaerne.

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

Elyssandariel.2679

Up with the Trahearne hate!!

Really he’s horrible. He’s a firstborn that spent HOW LONG studying Orr and couldn’t do anything useful when we got there? -I- did everything!! So much for leading the pact!! You know why everyone answers to ME in the new story?? Because Trahearne sucks and no one wants to listen to him anyway

LOL I kind of want to make a Sylvari making fun of Trahearne now like I did with Thackeray LOL my next project!!

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Urosh: You probably have, I do World Bosses and stuff with Slackeray sometimes. I have a ranger I like better though and just got her to 80 so will probably play him less until I go to the HoT maps after Halloween is over.

And yes, all the members of DE have character flaws. Which is refreshing. None of them are perfect and uber and the best. LOL they could never have killed that dragon without ME, let me tell you You wanna know who I really hate??

Trahearne. Useless mofo, always tagging behind in my story and making me wait, then stands there on top of the high point in Claw Island and does NOTHING the whole battle. That sword should be MINE.

What about Zojja and Eir? They don’t seem to really have any character flaws. Caithe arguably does, don’t want to spoil too much but Caithe killed her sister just before chapter 8's boss because the sister asked her to.

Posted by: Leamas.5803

Leamas.5803

I don’t like Logan either. Kill Logan and bring back Spioler if you haven't done your personal story...Magister Sieran in some way. I'm sure the Pale Tree should be able to do that in some way. In my opinion, she was one of the best acted and portrayed NPCs in the game.

(edited by Leamas.5803)

Posted by: Cerbeius.7129

Cerbeius.7129

I admire Logan, but it’s because of that brainwashing Krytan kitten Queen he can’t do his duty the way it should be!

Lady Cerba, Ascalonian Priestess of Grenth

- Piken Square, [REN][DKAL]

Posted by: Roybe.5896

Roybe.5896

I heard George RR Martin was going to take over the writing of the story..so there is always hope! LOL!

Posted by: DeathPanel.8362

DeathPanel.8362

Hello!

Logan is literally the embodiment of the friend-zoned white knight beta male.

Elyssandariel.2679

Zojja is always running off at the mouth and has a horrible temper. That’s her flaw. Eir is always trying to play peacemaker and wants everyone to get along all the time and can’t grasp that sometimes, people are just -mad- and need to work through it.