Krytan Jerkin and Krytan Medium Armor Skin

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Gee.2641

Gee.2641

Q: Are the Krytan Jerkin and Krytan Medium Armor Skin still available?

I recall seeing one (or both) of those in the Gem Store a while back but they seem to have disappeared. Are they gone forever? I was wanting to purchase the skin/armor set if that was the only way to obtain it. I checked the Wiki & didn’t see anything about them being removed.

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

“With the approach of summer and our pending return to Lion’s Arch, it’s time to clean house a bit and put a few things into storage. The Wintersday weapon set will be removed from vendors in one week, and the following items will no longer be regularly available in the Gem Store until next fall.

-Krytan Armor Skins"

Source

So it is very likely that skin will be returning Fall 2015.

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

they were taken out, and will be returning “next fall”, so they aren’t gone forever, you just have to wait a while

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/daydreamers-wings-honor-guard-finisher-and-mini-beetle-in-the-gemstore/

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Posted by: Gee.2641

Gee.2641

Whew! Good to hear. Thanks for those quick responses!

Posted by: BrettM.9062

BrettM.9062

Might want to think twice about it, though. I jumped on it when it first came out because my GW1 ranger always loved his Krytan armor. But it’s been changed. The worst change is that the hem of the greatcoat seems to be ragged and moldy, as if my GW2 ranger dug up a 200-year-old corpse and ripped the rotting armor off the decaying bones. Ummm, no thanks. But, hey, if that effect appeals to you …

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Alternatively, you can drop 2,000 gems on the digital upgrade in the gem store that includes, among other things, a Heritage Armor Skin Set chest. This chest will allow you to choose to receive and unlock one armor set of 3 available, where the medium armor set offered is the Krytan Armor Set. Could also wait until that goes on sale some time.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |