Lagging, randomly, only in this game.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Radmage.3741

Radmage.3741

Whats up? ever since the crash a while back I’ve been lagging randomly, but It gets annoying because I die randomly in PvE and then in PvP you really can’t afford to lag. Anyone else getting this lag?

Posted by: hannahwho.2859

hannahwho.2859

same here, almost had to quit my story one time because of this random lag.

i never lagged before.

Yes, i am a ranger that mains a longbow. Problem?

Posted by: paperclip.7014

paperclip.7014

Same here! never lagged before, started some weeks ago, but now its pretty much all time!! rage quitted multiple times …. dungeons run ruined etc et c et c et c …

Posted by: Bladorthin.6429

Bladorthin.6429

I have been having serious ability delay over the past week. It is more than just lag, I’ll click and ability, which won’t fire for a full 30+ seconds. I am curious as to how many people are being affected by it…

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

I have been having serious ability delay over the past week. It is more than just lag, I’ll click and ability, which won’t fire for a full 30+ seconds. I am curious as to how many people are being affected by it…

I am being effected by it as well. Some of my guild members have said they are having problems also.

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Recently I have been getting “gathering lag”. That is you press F to gather from a node and nothing happens. Sometimes you have to wait a few mins for the action to go through, other times swinging your weapon fixes it.

Anyone else had this?

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

Same here. Gather lag, skill lag, you name it. Everyone on the screen will just stop moving, but of course I will still be taking damage. Opened a support ticket, but I honestly do not expect anything to come from it, just making sure they are aware of it.

Posted by: Bladorthin.6429

Bladorthin.6429

Well, at least I’m not the only one. Hopefully someone from Anet will address it. I also commented on a thread in Technical support about it. I’d suggest anyone with the problem to comment over there as well…

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

It could be that they are testing things behind the scenes too for upcoming updates which may be slowing things down, you never know.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Posted by: BatsLoveCaves.5768

BatsLoveCaves.5768

It’s not just you… Lag spikes have been on the rise for quite a while now. It wasn’t this way at launch and I have no idea why it’s like this now.

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Same issue here. Ever since the DDoS attacks I’ve been getting lag spikes — some really bad.

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Lagg has always been there for me. Depends though. Sometimes it’s lagg free, sometimes it’s unplayable.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain