List craft disciplines on char selection

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

It would be great if crafting disciplines for each character would be listed on the character selection screen. It’s better to have them at a glance rather than logging in trying to find a particular craft. It gets confusing trying to remember who has what.

Thanks.

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

That is actually a nice idea, would be nice to have it there yeah

Posted by: Agrotera.1254

Agrotera.1254

I agree with this. It would make things much easier instead of trying to remember who has what craft when you decide to make something.

you can’t fix stupid

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

It has been suggested before, nothing came out of that. So chances are low, but I would like to see something like this added whenever the developers have a spare moment.

Edit: An alternative old reddit thread on the subject for your interests.

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

Or just make crafting account-bound. :p

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

Posted by: Agrotera.1254

Agrotera.1254

All it would entail is one more line, or 2 if you have 2 crafts, on your character selection screen. It can’t be that hard can it? It has our race, profession, server and where we logged out at so why not what craft we are.

you can’t fix stupid

Posted by: Basher Barbie.4961

Basher Barbie.4961

I was going to suggest this too. When you are running all 8 professions and have 2 crafting professions on each one, it’s hard to remember which ones have which without the time suck of logging in as each one or keeping a geeky spreadsheet which I will admit to doing.

Guild Leader for Death Becomes Us [ZomB]
IGN: Basher Barbie

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

Some people want a sleek login, some don’t. I am all for loading up the character select screen with useful info, and maybe even a set of options to pick what info shows. What I really really really want to see, is characters that fit on the screen with out missing parts of them. It is by far the easiest place to get decent screen shots to work with.