Loving this update!

Loving this update!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Stephapanda.5804

Stephapanda.5804

When I first saw all of the blog posts detailing today’s updates, I had my concerns. But after playing with it a bit, I am pleasantly surprised! This is the first MMO I have played that actually took the time with the “tutorial” phase to reach out to players with limited intellectual capacity. This in itself is revolutionary and amazing! This game is so much more accessible now. Think about this for a second – new players who were overwhelmed before now can take in the expansive world of Tyria without undergoing the mental anguish of learning new things in such a short time frame.

Think of all the potential this brings to the game! Pugging a dungeon never looked so promising! Now we will have players who have undergone dodge roll training in the open world! (Sidenote: I got nothing from the chest after completing my dodge roll training – I guess I should have probably bought more BL keys to get magic find from the essences of luck that dropped so frequently while it was still available! Because magic find is very important to get the items you want from chests!)

Players will actually have time to learn their skills now, unlocking weapon skill 5 at level 10 was a fantastic choice. I am thoroughly impressed with this in particular, I imagine it will bring me a sense of character progression and accomplishment when I finally unlock it. To say nothing of the elite skill! I mean, how “elite” could one have possibly been at level 30, right? Level 40 makes much more sense!

I’m also very pleased with the amount of popups I now need to click through. This is a great thing, as I won’t have to buy Internet Explorer Simulator 2014 now. It’s like having 2 games in 1! Everyone wins!

Clearly a lot of thought and work went into this patch, and I am very happy with the results so far. I’m sure both veteran and new players alike playtested this and gave feedback and it shows. Keep them coming, please! If we keep getting feature packs like this, even the most stubborn players will come back!

Some people say you should experience the magic of Disney World at least once in your life and I went there long ago, but this patch makes Guild Wars 2 an even more magical place. Thank you so, so much for brightening my life and gaming experience.

(edited by Stephapanda.5804)

Loving this update!

Posted by: SkiTz.4590

SkiTz.4590

Brilliant. Needed this laugh at work.
You are a glorious human being.

Loving this update!

Posted by: Fenar.4025

Fenar.4025

Elite skills should be given at level 80. That is the only improvement I would make to the new system.

Loving this update!

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

Can’t wait to pug with untraited – unskilled players

- Hey Warrior, what can you do?
- I can press 1 and then 1 again!

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Loving this update!

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

No, I’m sorry… I try to follow you but I can’t. I disagree on every line of thought. This won’t make the game easier for new players. Explaining what and how to get in WvW is helping new players. Removing their skills is not. Anyone who played a computer game in the last 10 years knows how to press 1 to 10.

Clicking some pastures and feeding a cow is intuitive. Clicking a cow and feed it with your thoughts its not. A game is a game while there is something to work out and resolve. This stops being a game and it is now a simple task to be done. Its not fun.

Either you didn’t read the original post, or you don’t get sarcasm at all. I thought his post was brilliant

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Loving this update!

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

No, I’m sorry… I try to follow you but I can’t. I disagree on every line of thought. This won’t make the game easier for new players. Explaining what and how to get in WvW is helping new players. Removing their skills is not. Anyone who played a computer game in the last 10 years knows how to press 1 to 10.

Clicking some pastures and feeding a cow is intuitive. Clicking a cow and feed it with your thoughts its not. A game is a game while there is something to work out and resolve. This stops being a game and it is now a simple task to be done. Its not fun.

Either you didn’t read the original post, or you don’t get sarcasm at all. I thought his post was brilliant

I read the first paragraph and couldn’t contain myself in front of such display of fanboyness…. then read someone said it was brillant and gave it another chance… totally worth it.

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Loving this update!

Fenar.4025

I don’t think the OP is being sarcastic. These changes were long over due. This game is probably the most confusing MMO on the market. GG Anet.

Loving this update!

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

Thanks for opening my eyes to what a truly wonderful patch this is.
Love ya all.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

Loving this update!

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

I don’t think the OP is being sarcastic. These changes were long over due. This game is probably the most confusing MMO on the market. GG Anet.

+1

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

Loving this update!

Stephapanda.5804

Elite skills should be given at level 80. That is the only improvement I would make to the new system.

Actually, after considering this I wholeheartedly agree. Not only will this reduce the complexity of the leveling system, but also makes more sense.

Loving this update!

Posted by: duckideva.6358

duckideva.6358

Stephapanda.5804, I love you. There I’ve said it. Come with me into the dead zone formerly known as leveling an alt.

Let us join our newbies together, and follow the arrows into zones where we can press 1. And then press 1 again. Let us marvel at the vistas we’re not allowed to see, let us wonder at the resource nodes we’re not allowed to touch until lvl 10. Let us gasp with wonder when our 3 button becomes unlocked.

Come with me, Stephapanda.5804, and we shall make beautiful drooling noises as we bang the keyboard with our foreheads! (Assuming our keepers untie us enough, else, I’m afraid I’ll have to use one of these sippy birds to hit 1 for me. It probably won’t be a noticeable difference.

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8IjodUA1Jlc/UILy9d6aWUI/AAAAAAAACFU/N8Vp408q5ek/s1600/birds2.jpg[/img]

Cruella LaDucki: Have corpses, will travel
Torwynd Trueheart: Here I come to save the day!
NSP – Quak Resident Duchess L’Orange

Loving this update!

Posted by: Baronvonhippo.3157

Baronvonhippo.3157

The only problem I am having with the new player experience is it doesn’t seem to tell me where to place my drool cup, or even something simple like how do I put on my helmet these straps are confusing!

Loving this update!

Stephapanda.5804

Stephapanda.5804, I love you. There I’ve said it. Come with me into the dead zone formerly known as leveling an alt.

Let us join our newbies together, and follow the arrows into zones where we can press 1. And then press 1 again. Let us marvel at the vistas we’re not allowed to see, let us wonder at the resource nodes we’re not allowed to touch until lvl 10. Let us gasp with wonder when our 3 button becomes unlocked.

Come with me, Stephapanda.5804, and we shall make beautiful drooling noises as we bang the keyboard with our foreheads! (Assuming our keepers untie us enough, else, I’m afraid I’ll have to use one of these sippy birds to hit 1 for me. It probably won’t be a noticeable difference.

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8IjodUA1Jlc/UILy9d6aWUI/AAAAAAAACFU/N8Vp408q5ek/s1600/birds2.jpg[/img]

I never thought I’d propose marriage to a random stranger on the internet, but here we are.

duckideva.6358, will you marry me?

Loving this update!

Posted by: duckideva.6358

duckideva.6358

I never thought I’d propose marriage to a random stranger on the internet, but here we are.

Yes, Yes I will. But only if you promise to hold my hand for the dodging tutorial. Dodging is scary.

Cruella LaDucki: Have corpses, will travel
Torwynd Trueheart: Here I come to save the day!
NSP – Quak Resident Duchess L’Orange

Loving this update!

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

It’s not just about making more sense. It’s about the feeling of progression you never really got before. A new person coming to this game from another MMO didn’t have a lot of bling in the leveling process.

So you know, your stats would go up every time you leveled, but nothing told you that happened. You used to be able to level without ever noticing. You can’t do that now. It always gives you something. There’s always something unlocking.

I’m guessing for a new player, it might be a bit more involving if nothing else.

And the speed to level to 15 has been dramatically increased, which doesn’t hurt me.

Loving this update!

Stephapanda.5804

Yes, Yes I will. But only if you promise to hold my hand for the dodging tutorial. Dodging is scary.

Don’t worry my love, I’m afraid too… but I believe we can conquer this together.

Loving this update!

Posted by: Maliel.8362

Maliel.8362

What i love the most about this patch are those delicious keyfarmer tears.

Loving this update!

Posted by: CalamityO.2890

CalamityO.2890

Then I shall conduct your service as Trahearne. This will…end well.

inthecubbyhole.wordpress.com

Loving this update!

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

It’s not just about making more sense. It’s about the feeling of progression you never really got before.

I had plenty of feeling of progression, this change along with the changes from the previous feature pack just makes it more tedious.

As for the OP…….brilliant.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Loving this update!

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

still farmin keys, just takes me 5 more minutes now.

Already got a ticket too! Woohoo!

Loving this update!

Fenar.4025

still farmin keys, just takes me 5 more minutes now.

Already got a ticket too! Woohoo!

You do realize you can buy keys from the gem shop? Maybe they could add a tutorial for that. Maybe when you get your first black lion chest.

Loving this update!

Posted by: sylphmoon.7890

sylphmoon.7890

Before this feature pack, I could drive a car.
Now after this update I realized I was just too mentally challenged to understand the game and have since started riding a short bus while wearing a monkey costume.

Loving this update!

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

The feature pack is practically a deceptive illusion to make you feel like you are accomplishing something when the rewards are essentially the same, only more tedious but with flashier pop-ups.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

Loving this update!

Posted by: Ambrosine.4158

Ambrosine.4158

Yes I agree, Thank you Anet for this wonderful patch. I love gaming like a moron! I totally need popups every step of the way even though I have multiple level 80 characters. Heck even in the middle of guild missions I get popups to move to a new map! and I love not ever being able to see mini’s even though all my settings are maxed, that’s just jolly good fun right there! <end sarcasm>

Loving this update!

Posted by: Nihilus.3015

Nihilus.3015

They should take a step forward and lock traits behind finishing the personal and Living story.

AmateurNet

Loving this update!

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

It’s not just about making more sense. It’s about the feeling of progression you never really got before. A new person coming to this game from another MMO didn’t have a lot of bling in the leveling process.

So you know, your stats would go up every time you leveled, but nothing told you that happened. You used to be able to level without ever noticing. You can’t do that now. It always gives you something. There’s always something unlocking.

I’m guessing for a new player, it might be a bit more involving if nothing else.

And the speed to level to 15 has been dramatically increased, which doesn’t hurt me.

No point Vayne. Look at all the posts in this topic. 80% of the people here complain because they like to complain. People would focus on speed leveling through the game and then complain their is nothing to do. This game imo is the fastest game to level in but they are all “hardcore” gamers so they will attack anything that isn’t WoW (gear treadmill) or a game that forces you to have 5 skill bars open because THATS HARDCORE!!! YEAH!!!! HARDCORE!!!!! ( Hey I can be sarcastic too! Awesome! I never knew! )

Necromancer Main

Loving this update!

Posted by: Coltz.5617

Coltz.5617

No point Vayne. Look at all the posts in this topic. 80% of the people here complain because they like to complain. People would focus on speed leveling through the game and then complain their is nothing to do. This game imo is the fastest game to level in but they are all “hardcore” gamers so they will attack anything that isn’t WoW (gear treadmill) or a game that forces you to have 5 skill bars open because THATS HARDCORE!!! YEAH!!!! HARDCORE!!!!! ( Hey I can be sarcastic too! Awesome! I never knew! )

Everyone is complaining on the their decision, presentation, planning, and thought process. Not the direction, You’d be in heavy denial if you think this is a great execution.

- I infract cause I’m passionate about the game-
“ALL IS VAIN”
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboar/page/6#post3486969

Loving this update!

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I love this update too. Finally a reason to buy spoons I’ll never use.

. . . now where the heck is that Jar of Lost Souls. ..

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Loving this update!

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

When I first saw all of the blog posts detailing today’s updates, I had my concerns. But after playing with it a bit, I am pleasantly surprised! This is the first MMO I have played that actually took the time with the “tutorial” phase to reach out to players with limited intellectual capacity. This in itself is revolutionary and amazing! This game is so much more accessible now. Think about this for a second – new players who were overwhelmed before now can take in the expansive world of Tyria without undergoing the mental anguish of learning new things in such a short time frame.

Think of all the potential this brings to the game! Pugging a dungeon never looked so promising! Now we will have players who have undergone dodge roll training in the open world! (Sidenote: I got nothing from the chest after completing my dodge roll training – I guess I should have probably bought more BL keys to get magic find from the essences of luck that dropped so frequently while it was still available! Because magic find is very important to get the items you want from chests!)

Players will actually have time to learn their skills now, unlocking weapon skill 5 at level 10 was a fantastic choice. I am thoroughly impressed with this in particular, I imagine it will bring me a sense of character progression and accomplishment when I finally unlock it. To say nothing of the elite skill! I mean, how “elite” could one have possibly been at level 30, right? Level 40 makes much more sense!

I’m also very pleased with the amount of popups I now need to click through. This is a great thing, as I won’t have to buy Internet Explorer Simulator 2014 now. It’s like having 2 games in 1! Everyone wins!

Clearly a lot of thought and work went into this patch, and I am very happy with the results so far. I’m sure both veteran and new players alike playtested this and gave feedback and it shows. Keep them coming, please! If we keep getting feature packs like this, even the most stubborn players will come back!

Some people say you should experience the magic of Disney World at least once in your life and I went there long ago, but this patch makes Guild Wars 2 an even more magical place. Thank you so, so much for brightening my life and gaming experience.

I’m waiting for when they finally get to rework the mouse cursor so it doesn’t disappear during combat anymore and hype it out to be a “major” release / game update. I’m not even playing the game but it will indeed be a great laugh.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

Loving this update!

Posted by: hip.8435

hip.8435

My favorite part of the feature pack is when they brought back eight-player parties.

Wait, you mean they DIDN’T bring back eight-player parties!?!?

Well, back to Guild Wars 1, I guess….

Loving this update!

Posted by: Kulpath.6314

Kulpath.6314

+1

This is the first MMO I have played that actually took the time with the “tutorial” phase to reach out to players with limited intellectual capacity.

Definately no sarcasm. just a very caring person looking out for all the intellectually challenged out there.

Loving this update!

Posted by: Kulpath.6314

Kulpath.6314

I’m waiting for when they finally get to rework the mouse cursor so it doesn’t disappear during combat anymore and hype it out to be a “major” release / game update. I’m not even playing the game but it will indeed be a great laugh.

This comment made me laugh out loud. Really my wife looked at me funny.
Didn’t you know the mouse disappearing in combat and when trying to recycle things in your inventory is a feature so you can more clearly see on the multi-colored commander tags out there.

Loving this update!

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

I am very excited about the changes to dungeon party leaders.

It was always so confusing, whenever I and a guildie joined a pug party at the last boss, then when we were kicking out the other party members so that we could let more guildies in for a free dungeon path, or simply sell there spots… we’d get booted out of the dungeon! Now we don’t have to worry about kicking the dungeon party leader causing the dungeon instance to be ended.

Thank you Arenanet, this change has made our dungeon “runs” much less confusing!

Loving this update!

Zoso.8279

Everyone is complaining on the their decision, presentation, planning, and thought process. Not the direction, You’d be in heavy denial if you think this is a great execution.

TP was fixed. Rangers fixed. You know whats annoying? When someone reads a build on a forum and comes here and gets owned because they don’t know HOW to run the build. The changes to leveling imo will help people with that problem. Just because you go to a forum and pick a build doesn’t mean you know how to use it correctly or when would be best times to us skills. Not everyone is born with the GREAT INTELLIGENCE that all the Q.Q here were born with. Honestly I’m sure a good portion of these people have bad W/L ratio in PvP because they don’t know how to run their build. LVL 100 with 30%/70% W/L ratios. And you level here then go to ANY OTHER MMO and level there and see who gets to level 80 1st.

Necromancer Main

Loving this update!

Coltz.5617

TP was fixed. Rangers fixed. You know whats annoying? When someone reads a build on a forum and comes here and gets owned because they don’t know HOW to run the build. The changes to leveling imo will help people with that problem. Just because you go to a forum and pick a build doesn’t mean you know how to use it correctly or when would be best times to us skills. Not everyone is born with the GREAT INTELLIGENCE that all the Q.Q here were born with. Honestly I’m sure a good portion of these people have bad W/L ratio in PvP because they don’t know how to run their build. LVL 100 with 30%/70% W/L ratios. And you level here then go to ANY OTHER MMO and level there and see who gets to level 80 1st.

People running around with other people’s builds not knowing anything. This situation is a flaw by design. Accessibility is of course welcomed but I honestly don’t think people are as.. In need of help as you imply. Taking more time to get to lvl 80 is fine and perhaps preferred for people that enjoyed the progression aspect more. However without the meat that fills the husk just getting to 80 slower or quicker is meaningless and pointless.

“ALL IS VAIN”
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboar/page/6#post3486969

Loving this update!

Posted by: compers.9065

compers.9065

This reminds me reading through some Chinese news website. All leaders news are followed by comments like this: good! applaud! support! happy!

Loving this update!

Zoso.8279

People running around with other people’s builds not knowing anything. This situation is a flaw by design. Accessibility is of course welcomed but I honestly don’t think people are as.. In need of help as you imply. Taking more time to get to lvl 80 is fine and perhaps preferred for people that enjoyed the progression aspect more. However without the meat that fills the husk just getting to 80 slower or quicker is meaningless and pointless.

Well idk I think the point for low level areas is to learn the game and I think this update does just that. Neither you or I can say how much help a new player needs because we obviously are not new players. Looking back at when I started playing GW2 I didn’t feel a sense of direction now with this new patch you have those guides.

And can you please explain what “meat that fills the husk” means because I honestly don’t understand you on that one.

Necromancer Main

Loving this update!

Leo Paul.1659

When those new players have reached level 80 and feels like they have nothing to do, how appealing is the new system for them to create alts?

Loving this update!

Posted by: MakubeC.3026

MakubeC.3026

Has anybody played kitten DDO?
Now, that’s a kitten hard and complicated mother kitten game.
And that’s what makes it FUN. There are thousands of different, effective builds in that game. Gw2 has that potential, but they are too afraid of challenging people to THINK. And I don’t blame them, that’s what humanity has become these days. Too lazy to even play.

You can see this every time people ask for a port in a JP or look up guides. Most people are not us guys. Sadly, people like us should play chess.

Loving this update!

Zoso.8279

This reminds me reading through some Chinese news website. All leaders news are followed by comments like this: good! applaud! support! happy!

Lol thats funny because this post reminds me of elementary school when kids say " hey thats dumb" other says “yeah thats dumb i agree! Lets be friends we have something in common!”

Now if you post what you don’t like why you don’t like it and whats a better solution then I can take you kids a bit more seriously.

Necromancer Main

Loving this update!

Coltz.5617

Well idk I think the point for low level areas is to learn the game and I think this update does just that. Neither you or I can say how much help a new player needs because we obviously are not new players. Looking back at when I started playing GW2 I didn’t feel a sense of direction now with this new patch you have those guides.

And can you please explain what “meat that fills the husk” means because I honestly don’t understand you on that one.

You can get to lvl80 very fast in gw2 compared to other games but it doesn’t matter how fast or slow you get to level 80 without content,game,events, gatherings, objectives, goals, rewards,punishments, blood , sweat, tears.. or anything that makes it memorable or fun. so the comment on gw2 getting to lvl80 faster than other mmo’s is pointless. the husk is your comment from getting 1 – 80, meat would be the meat of the game. Anet should really make the meat of the game better instead of extending the time from lvl1 to 80 by menial tasks, monotonous means, and grinding frustrations.

“ALL IS VAIN”

Loving this update!

Posted by: Hybrid.7059

Hybrid.7059

GW2 is my first MMO. I’m still fresh. I would have absolutely quit and uninstalled this game if it started out the way it is right now thanks to the latest feature patch. Dat sense of progression from getting my fifth weapon skill tho amirite? Downed state is too overwhelming amirite? Elite skill at level 30 is too soon amirite? All new players are dumb amirite?

“I swung a sword. I swung a sword again. Hey, I swung it again! That’s great!”

Anet pls

Loving this update!

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

You can get to lvl80 very fast in gw2 compared to other games but it doesn’t matter how fast or slow you get to level 80 without content,game,events, gatherings, objectives, goals, rewards,punishments, blood , sweat, tears.. or anything that makes it memorable or fun. so the comment on gw2 getting to lvl80 faster than other mmo’s is pointless. the husk is your comment from getting 1 – 80, meat would be the meat of the game. Anet should really make the meat of the game better instead of extending the time from lvl1 to 80 by menial tasks, monotonous means, and grinding frustrations.

I think Anet plans to change the meat, which makes sense because so many people don’t care at all about DEs.

Loving this update!

Zoso.8279

You know how many people complain that there is no “endgame” content or dungeons too easy and that is all B.S because when they are told to run the harder dungeons they don’t because the rewards are not “good” enough so what they are asking for is WoW gear treadmill and that imo is not fun that is the reason why I’m playing GW2 and not WoW right now.

Necromancer Main

Loving this update!

Leo Paul.1659

I think Anet plans to change the meat, which makes sense because so many people don’t care at all about DEs.

They should’ve focused on that first.

Loving this update!

Coltz.5617

You know how many people complain that there is no “endgame” content or dungeons too easy and that is all B.S because when they are told to run the harder dungeons they don’t because the rewards are not “good” enough so what they are asking for is WoW gear treadmill and that imo is not fun that is the reason why I’m playing GW2 and not WoW right now.

I don’t know anything about WOW.. I went from Ultima to life and then to gw2 + life.. So I have no idea about what WOW does. I personally don’t think a MMO really have an endgame content. More like a kid playing in a sandbox, as the seasons change you play differently with different things. Occassionally you get a new toy.. etc.

“ALL IS VAIN”

Loving this update!

Posted by: Undeadkemea.4865

Undeadkemea.4865

Funny stuff, read the opening post!

Hahahaha that was hilarious. Remember though, Arenanet is bad with sarcasm so there is a high chance that this will be taken in as actual praise and seen as the most positive of changes to the game they have made…:P

Loving this update!

Zoso.8279

I don’t know anything about WOW.. I went from Ultima to life and then to gw2 + life.. So I have no idea about what WOW does. I personally don’t think a MMO really have an endgame content. More like a kid playing in a sandbox, as the seasons change you play differently with different things. Occassionally you get a new toy.. etc.

I agree but imo the way GW2 is doing it is great. The new seasons, the story, the land expanding and in the skins that is perfect for me. Maybe move the story along a bit faster so we can start seeing the map of tyria open up a bit more but other then that the “endgame” content is fine with me. Well maybe adding a bit more rewards to the later dungeons because I do have to agree with a few people that the incentive to run Arah is not so great :/ imo lol! But again i’d rather a new skin then having to level to 100 and get a new weapon with better stats that in the end is the same thing as now but just looks different.

For me what makes an MMO memorable is the story and the land not gear treadmills like so many MMO out there right now :/. If I feel like I’m part of this living world then be sure ill be sticking around!

Necromancer Main

Loving this update!

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

OMG Stephapanda! Thank you so much! I am listening to my guildmates roaring with laughter at this thread!

Thank you for giving us the fun back as we are leaving!

Pardon any typos, I’m writing this with crayon.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

Loving this update!

Posted by: Ashadow.6874

Ashadow.6874

At first I thought someone didn’t see how horrible the 9/9 Feature Patch when I saw the thread title.

Then I read the thread and I realized how brilliantly sarcastic the OP was being. Bravo, OP!

I’m even thinking about recommending people DON’T buy GW2 now. Telling friends who are thinking of playing, not to waste their time or money.

#SAB 2014 plx

#OccupySAB2014