Lunatic Inquisition

Lunatic Inquisition

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: maniamsmart.7981

maniamsmart.7981

Can you play this game mode with your party members? I have tried to do it, and it just puts us in different games. Is there a trick to it? Or does it just not work? I think it sucks if you can’t play with your friends, like why not? I don’t understand.

Lunatic Inquisition

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

It’s been the main critique around all the mini games so far.

Lunatic Inquisition

Posted by: aerial.7021

aerial.7021

okay, I’ll say it since no one else is going too;

The reason the games are this way is because Arenanet very likely feel that these events are about fun and enjoying the festivities, []for some PvE players this is the one and ONLY times during the year they ever enter anything remotely PvP[/b], because it not about anything serious, if you rock in there with a fully kitted out PvP team the chances of you owning everyone in sight is quite high (while this might be fun for you and your team it isn’t fun for people that are just playing for the fun of it, which would mean we’re not rigged for PvP at all), the disadvantage is PvE player can’t do it either so win-win / lose-lose.

Server: Gate of Madness

Lunatic Inquisition

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

Try to enter the game all in same time, with me and my sister it works after a few attempts.

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

Lunatic Inquisition

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Posted about this over a year ago.

Apparently Anet thinks that it is no big deal if you cannot play with your friends in a MMO. It would be too complex to program to let us play with our friends.

At least SAB did let us play with our friends, but that content has been long gone.

Lunatic Inquisition

Posted by: Mareth.8659

Mareth.8659

Are you telling that there are players that want to play that content as it is intend and not a bunch of rushers-suiciders running to the courtiers spawn point just to end the game as soon as possible? Which server is it, because here it’s simply unplayable.

Lunatic Inquisition

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

Are you telling that there are players that want to play that content as it is intend and not a bunch of rushers-suiciders running to the courtiers spawn point just to end the game as soon as possible? Which server is it, because here it’s simply unplayable.

Still better than going in out of map areas to make the match last full time for no reason just get a meaningless victory with no fun for anyone else…

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

Lunatic Inquisition

Mareth.8659

Still better than going in out of map areas to make the match last full time for no reason just get a meaningless victory with no fun for anyone else…

That’s another thing that sucks honestly. But I was saying “as it is intended”, and exploiting an unreachable ledge is not “as it is intended”. If someone is hiding anywhere courtiers can spot it just stepping on the teleport pads.
The fact remains that exploiting that ledge bug and going straight to mid just to die to farm the achievements is not as it is intended….

Lunatic Inquisition

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

So far, I’ve played around 20-25 rounds of Lunatic Inquisition, and not once was I in a match that was cheesed.

And yes, I think it would be hilarious to play hide and seek with my actual friends…

Lunatic Inquisition

Mareth.8659

So far, I’ve played around 20-25 rounds of Lunatic Inquisition, and not once was I in a match that was cheesed.

And yes, I think it would be hilarious to play hide and seek with my actual friends…

Well, if they make it possible please invite me because I’d love to play a good game o LI XD