[Météorlogicus] it's a shame ....

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Payne.1250

Payne.1250

It’s a huge disappointment … It doesn’t give you anything like bolt lightning going around your body or step effect …. why ? ….

It seems crazy that an exotic weapon like Immobulus has better effects than a legendary ….

Any upgrade planned for this weapon please ?

[TSS] Tequatl Slayer Squad

#TeamAmber

Posted by: Alent.4780

Alent.4780

grizwhirl…

…grizwhirl….

Posted by: Meowwilson.5106

Meowwilson.5106

I am also a little confused by this. It does have the looks of a legendary weapon, in fact it is my favorite in the game, second being the Whisper’s Secret Scepter. I think it would be awesome if it added some sort of wave distortion affect to the ground behind you when you ran, or the ground cracking in your foot steps. splashes of water or mini clouds appearing even.. but it doesn’t have any of those effects. They did add unicorns to the bow, so hopefully they have something awesome planned for the scepter someday.

Posted by: QuartzMoped.2370

QuartzMoped.2370

I think it should shoot out clouds that rain down trout. And the trout are on fire.

Posted by: khefka.2804

khefka.2804

Would be neat to see skill graphic changes like the dreamer has.. ie guardian shooting comets with the 1 skill and smite raining meteors instead of ‘spirit fists.’

Posted by: Saulius.8430

Saulius.8430

ehehe well at least its more or less visible because of the light compared to some other ninja legendary (minstrel)

kill all ze thingz