Massive Achievement Chest

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jemmi.6058

Jemmi.6058

I’m waiting for someone to drop in any minute and complain about the rewards from the chest.

This… Sadly, I’m expecting one of those “MY PARENTs, GOT ME THE WRONG COLOUR iPOD! WORST PARENTS EVER!” situations.

“WHAT?! ONLY 400 GEMS!? WORST. COMPANY. EVER!!”.

I refer you to this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/bazaar/Experiance-Scroll-for-5k-point-chest/first#post2445695

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

OMG this isn’t fair! I took a break for 5months and wasn’t able to get achievement points and so now I will never catch up to people that have been playing!

WTF Anet way to alienate people that don’t play your game regularly!

This must be a wind up, surely? Blaming Anet cause you took a break is crazy talk.

Yes of course. I was hoping the sarcasm was obvious enough lol. I’ve never taken a break I have 6100 AP so I’m good lol.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You know… I have to admit… I’m tempted like never before to go into sPvP just to try on the different skins I’ve been getting.

And you know what else… that’s freakin’ brilliant of ANet. Absolutely brilliant. Well played indeed.

You also use them for Sanctum Sprint.
Also crab toss and I bet upcoming hunger games thing too.

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

You know… I have to admit… I’m tempted like never before to go into sPvP just to try on the different skins I’ve been getting.

And you know what else… that’s freakin’ brilliant of ANet. Absolutely brilliant. Well played indeed.

I go in there to change them and I don’t spvp. Since all the mini-games have been using the pvp outfits lately I decided I’d change it up a bit (though I get like almost no light armor drops from the chests :P).

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

Posted by: lilstev.3498

lilstev.3498

OMG this isn’t fair! I took a break for 5months and wasn’t able to get achievement points and so now I will never catch up to people that have been playing!

Attachments:

Posted by: Jemmi.6058

Jemmi.6058

<<UNHAPPY BABY PHOTO>>

This must be a wind up, surely? Blaming Anet cause you took a break is crazy talk.

Yes of course. I was hoping the sarcasm was obvious enough lol. I’ve never taken a break I have 6100 AP so I’m good lol.

Posted by: Yaos.4528

Yaos.4528

I’m waiting for someone to drop in any minute and complain about the rewards from the chest.

I only have like 3000 points so it will take a long time to get the 5000 chest.

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

I go in there to change them and I don’t spvp. Since all the mini-games have been using the pvp outfits lately I decided I’d change it up a bit (though I get like almost no light armor drops from the chests :P).

I didn’t even think of that but that is pretty smart.

I started to spvp once again because I wanted to learn other classes. The skins are tPvP skins which are hard to get, not to mention some are even above your Rank Classification.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

only 30 more points until I get that delicious sweet chest!
I best work on some achievements.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I only have 1700 so I don’t feel too sorry for you.

It will be a long time before I earn the 5000 chest so I can complain about what’s in it. Scratch that, I will probably never get it. Anyone want to give me a preview of the 2000 chest so I can prepare some complaints?

The Burninator

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I only have 1700 so I don’t feel too sorry for you.

It will be a long time before I earn the 5000 chest so I can complain about what’s in it. Scratch that, I will probably never get it. Anyone want to give me a preview of the 2000 chest so I can prepare some complaints?

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Achievement#Achievement_rewards